View Full Version : Is there Pokemon in 헌 돋 (Korean) ?

November 9th, 2006, 6:59 PM
Hello I am learning Korean and I was wondering if there is Pokemon in Korean? I did a google search and nothing came up. Thanks in advance

November 9th, 2006, 11:34 PM
I think there's Pokemon in most languages.

If google doesnt have it noone does(Only IMO) x3.

November 10th, 2006, 11:29 PM
I haven't heard of Pokemon in Korean so far.. but ahh, I'll be interested to hear a Korean dub of Pokemon.. I watch some KOrean dramas, and it'll be quite interesting to hear them on Pokemon :P

November 14th, 2006, 5:54 AM
Yes. Their names are found in French, German, Chinese, Japanese, English and Korean IIRC. And I think a site called 52poke has a near complete list of names

November 19th, 2006, 9:48 AM
I did find some Korean version of Pokemon somewhere on the Internet, but I'm not completely sure of it. I do know that there is Pokemon in Korean somewhere, besides South Korea (I figured it would be banned from North Korea due to bitter relationships with the Japanese).

November 19th, 2006, 9:34 PM
It could have just been a korean fan's doing or something.. no idea.. there's still this possibility I guess... :P

Jude Mathis
November 26th, 2006, 8:16 PM
Yes, theres a Korean version... you can find alot of the Korean music on Pokemon-Music.net.

And you can find korean opening videos, and stuff if you look hard enough.

Their first theme was just about Pikachu... xD I think they have a Pikachu obsession.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 1st, 2006, 5:09 PM
Pokemon is very popular through-out the world so I doubt it if they don't have it in Korea, I seen Pokemon toys made in Korea so yea

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~