View Full Version : Oh, OJ, you card.

November 15th, 2006, 3:05 PM

Fox said Tuesday it will air a two-part interview with O.J. Simpson at month's end in which he describes the 1994 murders of his ex-wife and her friend that he says he didn't commit.

The interview will be conducted by editor and book publisher Judith Regan. On November 30, her Regan Books is publishing a book Simpson wrote with the working title "If I Did It, Here's How It Happened."

Fox said Simpson's book "hypothetically describes" how he would have committed the murders. The special will air at 9 p.m. November 27 and 29 on Fox.

War and Conflict
View Slideshow

Fox executives declined comment about the show Tuesday. In a statement released Tuesday, executive vice-president/alternative programming Mike Darnell said: "This is an interview that no one thought would ever happen. It's the definitive last chapter in the trial of the century."

Fox is a subsidiary of News Corp., which also owns Regan Books.

A spokeswoman for Regan Books didn't return a phone call or an e-mail seeking comment Tuesday.

Simpson was acquitted in 1995 of the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman; he can't be tried again for those crimes. In 1997, a civil court found him responsible for the slayings and ordered him to pay $33.5 million to the victims' families.

November 15th, 2006, 3:33 PM
How he would have done it, eh?

It's kindof creepy how he can poke back at the crime without the court being able to do much really. Or maybe..he's got the criminal urge to come back to the crime scene. If only his lawyer was still around...

November 15th, 2006, 6:10 PM
He did it. Plain and simple.

The jury was sympathetic, and he's not even paying any of the $33.5 million.

Lord Mike
November 16th, 2006, 4:58 AM
Dude, OJ is a screwed up guy. He keeps changing his freaken story. I'm surprised some are suspicious yet. =/

Otter Mii-kun
November 16th, 2006, 7:00 AM
Just when we thought it was all over...

Then the massstream media starts hounding about OJ YET AGAIN! Aren't there more important things to report?

November 16th, 2006, 2:17 PM
In other news, Fox is happy.

33.5 million is impossible for OJ Simpson.

Lord Mike
November 16th, 2006, 2:39 PM
Just when we thought it was all over...

Then the massstream media starts hounding about OJ YET AGAIN! Aren't there more important things to report?

TBH, its pretty important. Think about it. They're still reporting about Natallie Hollaway, which is 1 person, and she might not even be dead. Compared to that, this is pretty important. And that's not an opinion.

November 17th, 2006, 7:18 PM
Finest form of arrogance. Good job, O.J.

December 1st, 2006, 11:09 PM
Weird stuff. But it's pretty smart of him to do a program like this.

Lord Mike
December 2nd, 2006, 10:33 AM
Too bad Fox canceled it... =/

December 2nd, 2006, 3:53 PM
I think it would've gotten so many complaints...

Lord Mike
December 4th, 2006, 5:48 PM
You think? I'm glad Fox canceled it considering it would be a total waste of time. I mean, come on; we all know the frikin man kill his ex-wife.

December 5th, 2006, 12:31 PM
It's basically his way of thumbing his nose at her family. He's a horrible human being.

Lord Mike
December 5th, 2006, 1:31 PM
Yeah, and who in the hell would make a show on how to kill someone? That makes it even MORE suspicious.

December 5th, 2006, 4:07 PM
Well, I'm pretty sure he realizes that everyone knows he did it. He's already been found liable for their deaths. This whole thing with his 'If I did it' situation was just a big money scheme.

December 18th, 2006, 4:05 AM
Regan was just fired.

This has all gone down the drain, and rightly so. It was too controversial, and personally I would never read that filth and support book sales.