View Full Version : Favorite new ledgedary

Professor Pine
November 17th, 2006, 12:04 PM
Whats your favorite ledgedary from diamond and pearl?
Mines Giratina, I love them.

A link to see the new ledgedarys!

November 17th, 2006, 12:50 PM
Definitely Yuxie/Yukishii/whatever it's called. I don't know what, but there's something about its design that made me love it the moment I saw its sprite. <3 Besides, its stats and movepool are decent, so it won't be completely useless in battle either. I don't like the other D/P legendaries (Well, I don't like legendaries in general, but meh...) too much, but Diaruga is okay I guess, but I dislike it for the uber status I'm 99% sure it'll get. =|

November 18th, 2006, 12:10 AM

It's so-o cute. Who couldn't love a cutie like that, who is also strong x3

November 18th, 2006, 12:34 AM
Haven't seen any of them on screen yet.. :P

November 18th, 2006, 12:35 AM
Sheimi. Grassy hedgehogs for the win.

November 18th, 2006, 2:52 AM
My favourite new legendary Pokemon is Aruseus. Because it's so cool.

Professor Pine
November 18th, 2006, 2:56 AM
If you haven't seen the new ones yet try this link

joyce : the fluffy pirate~
November 18th, 2006, 6:10 AM
Ow, teh link..
Off course, I just voted on the poll for 'Manaphy' since I didn't knew what the other ones looked like x3
.I'll just stay with Manaphy anyway xD
why : the absolutly cuteness of course!~

November 19th, 2006, 9:37 PM
hehe.. I was just about to ask for a link to the pictures.. well, thanks for the link! ^^

Ayano Katagiri
November 19th, 2006, 10:09 PM
Diaruga. Its because of him I bought Diamond.

November 20th, 2006, 6:17 AM
You forgot Fione >.<, even thought most don't consider it a legendary, it spawns from one, and is cute to boot! (Unlike most Legendaries...)

Otherwise, Sheimi, she's just so darn cute :D

Espeon Master
November 22nd, 2006, 2:18 PM
Grass Hedgehog dude!!!! =)

Gary, the Magic Fairy
November 22nd, 2006, 2:57 PM
Sheimi! Its cute, powerful, and awesome in general. What's not to like?

November 22nd, 2006, 7:34 PM
Diaruga. Its because of him I bought Diamond.

Is it the English version of the game? omg, it's out already? 0_0 *blink blink*

November 23rd, 2006, 3:56 AM
My favourite ledgedary is Manaphy because it is so cute and it is powerful.

November 23rd, 2006, 6:48 AM
Manaphy, I guess... So cute. Shemi would come second. I mean, what's not cute about a grass-hedgehog dude? XD

November 23rd, 2006, 8:05 AM
Cute? Yeah, I suppose some of the legendaries are cute. I voted for Darkrai, simply because it seems like it'll be beasty in battle. It's effect is like the move Nightmare, but you don't need to waste a spot on you moveset for it! So cool! Ghost Pokemon are awesome, but there are only a few good ones. I'm glad that now there's a legendary that's ghost.

Stinks that it's a super-powerful, event legendary, though. I really wish there were some other way for players to get those pokemon...

November 23rd, 2006, 10:41 AM
Actually i dont like any of them^^
But Manaphy is ok. So i gues its my fav.

Vanilla Kitsune
November 23rd, 2006, 12:00 PM
Sheimi. <3 It's too cute to be a legendary, but go figure. I like it. <33

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 2nd, 2006, 5:39 AM
Defenitly Giradina, its part Ghost also and Darkrai

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

December 2nd, 2006, 5:50 AM
i like heatran... cuz I dont' know why the new legendaries are kind of goose
Diaruga is fine but Girdenia is awful! and darkrai is cool but it doesn't fit the
clasical pokemon design ...

December 2nd, 2006, 2:06 PM
Diaruga, he's just a cool looking metal-dog like thing xD

December 5th, 2006, 11:25 AM
Arseus. It looks so cool.

Dream Angel
December 6th, 2006, 8:23 PM
i don't know because the game hasn't come out in the US yet...sigh

December 6th, 2006, 8:35 PM
I'm going Agnome (Agunomuu), it has good offensive stats for a Psychic pokémon along with not-too-shabby HP and speed, and it's friggin' adorable!!!

Is it the English version of the game? omg, it's out already? 0_0 *blink blink*

No luck here, it's the Japanese version ._.

December 7th, 2006, 3:27 AM
I havent really thought about it that much so i dont really know, but if i had to choose id have to say Dialga.

December 7th, 2006, 11:57 AM
I havent really thought about it that much so i dont really know, but if i had to choose id have to say Dialga.

id have to agree with you mudkip85

Professor Pine
December 9th, 2006, 6:40 AM
You forgot Fione >.<, even thought most don't consider it a legendary, it spawns from one, and is cute to boot! (Unlike most Legendaries...)

Fione is not a ledgedary because u can get more than one, u can breed them from Manaphy or from another Fione.

The Fallen
December 9th, 2006, 1:15 PM
Giratina. He just looks totally awesome to me.

December 14th, 2006, 11:28 AM
I like:

But, in the end, I voted Hiidoran

December 14th, 2006, 1:11 PM
I voted Dialga, even though I still don't like any of them :|

December 14th, 2006, 5:39 PM
giradina pwns it may not look like the coolest pokemon but i blows the rest away

Twilight Itachi X
December 18th, 2006, 7:12 PM
My favorite new legendary has to be Dialga/Diaruga. I like how he looks.

Eternal Nightmare
December 21st, 2006, 6:43 AM
I say my favorite would be Dailga.

January 10th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Though I voted Dialgia, I like a lot of them, really. (says the guy who thinks there are too many legends. >_>)

AC drain
January 10th, 2007, 1:10 PM
The new Regi looks cool, not to mention insanely powerful. I hope the name ends up less stupid though. All those g's make my head spin..

January 10th, 2007, 1:21 PM
Emuritto. Since I don't know anything bout D/P Pokemon, I just voted for the one that looks the coolest.

Crystal Clair
January 10th, 2007, 4:43 PM
Definitely Crecelia and Dialga. Crecelia's got that curvy look and Dialga's Suicune look puts it in my book.

Goku Goku
January 10th, 2007, 11:46 PM
Regigigas is t3h pwn4g3 n00bs! my favourite choice. :) I also like Palkia and Aruseus, but I think Giratina creeps me out...

January 16th, 2007, 9:08 PM
WOW. New pokemon? No wonder my psychic senses tingled and told me to come visit this board today. o_o I looked through all the sprites, but...I wish I had actual pictures. I voted for Shemi because that was the first one I matched up from Serebii.net's pokedex to the name listed here, and it's really cute. But now I see the legendaries just start with #480 and go in order. I think. Well, my REAL favorites are definitely #483 "Diaruga"/Dialga and #488 "Kureseria"/Crecelia (according to serebii.net). 483's neat, and 488 is...real perdy. =D That's my favorite. Looks like I'm the only one so far.

I was looking for potential new favorites among the rest of the sprites too; I remember when I saw the Manectric sprite and knew instantly it was my new favorite. Well...Tamanta is pretty adorable. I love rays.
And among others, #405 ("Rentoraa" according to Serebii.net), and especially #470 ("Leafia") and 471 ("Glacia") look very interesting to me. I can't wait to see more.
Don't know if any of my current faves will be replaced though.

Lt. Surge's Raichu
January 16th, 2007, 11:37 PM
Manaphy is great, what a sharm, and what a power xD