PDA

View Full Version : Chiyuu

Hantsuki
November 19th, 2006, 11:32 AM
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m188/Tsukiakari_Tsukiko/Sigs/defend_utawarerumono.png

They were two best friends
Always inseparable to the end
They hung out whenever they could
and talked about everything if they would

They helped each other pull through
When struggles pulled them down
and even though it was a pain,
they still prevented each other from making a frown

One day, their friendship was tested
when a cloud of smoke appeared
and it was he who stood with a malicious glare
and somewhat of a paralyzing stare

Realization had struck them
when they found out they had been betrayed;
and as he struck the youngest with dark magic,
the oldest took the hit with no fear portrayed

"Chiyuu" means close friend.

Apparently this isn't really that good of a poem and I kind of forced some lines in so they would rhyme, but this was the first time one of my sigs had inspired me to make a poem about it. It was actually rather simple of getting the general story in my mind; it was just hard turning it into a poem. x__X;

Anyhoo.. it may seem incomplete, but this is just one of those poems where you use your imagination to make up the ending yourself. Also, you can use your imagination to make up of who he really was. He could have been a family member, a boyfriend or just someone that they could trust altogether but betrayed them. Well, I hope you enjoy this poem as much as I enjoyed writing it, but I highly doubt it. ^^;

Btw, I've never seen the anime, Utawarerumono, that these two characters are from, but when I decided to look up some information on wikipedia because I was lacking some ideas, it was too late for me to change the entire poem so it would fit with the anime (since the two girls aren't best friends; they are actually sisters) so you'll just have to live with it. XP

Rena Ryuugu
November 20th, 2006, 12:45 PM
It's amazing!! I love the flow and the rhyming! (I can't rhyme at all.)

Keep up the good work and keep writing!!

Hantsuki
November 23rd, 2006, 02:55 PM
Thank you. n-n

Perhaps I'll write another if I get inspired by another one of my sigs or anyone else's work for that matter.