View Full Version : what should i use my masterball on?

April 22nd, 2004, 6:10 PM
hey im wondering, who i should use my master ball on? i got the regis left, latios/latias, and i think thats it, should i save it for fr/lg, or sumtin, or just use it on some one? , i caught rayquaza with ultra

April 22nd, 2004, 7:51 PM
Latios/Latias... they do run, all the other legendaries stand still for you to put to sleep, false swipe to near death for the easy capture. Save masterballs for the running legendaries if you're using it.

April 23rd, 2004, 1:19 AM
Save it for Magikarp, it's too strong =O

April 23rd, 2004, 5:20 AM
I saved my masterball for fr/lg.. I caught all legendarys with an ultra ball..
Just use mean look on latios/latias and weaken it to catch it with an
ultra ball.. :classic:

April 23rd, 2004, 8:19 AM
idiot, magikarp oh yeh im that dumb fricken retard

April 23rd, 2004, 10:15 AM
either latia(o)s or for fr/lg
in fr/lg, one of the legendary dogs runs around (depending on ur starter: char=suicune, squirt=raikou, bulb=entei)

April 23rd, 2004, 11:38 AM
I have never, ever used the Master Ball in any Pokmon game. I think of those as too valuable to use. In fact, I only catch Pokmon with standard Pokballs, including Latios, Latias, and the other legendaries.

April 23rd, 2004, 1:35 PM
Wow a master ball i have only ever used up to a pokeball i have NEVER used anything else...makes the game very hard.

April 23rd, 2004, 1:37 PM
yeh, idk theres no point for a masterball

maybe ill jsut use it on a shiny if it looks kool, or save it for fire red or sumtin

April 27th, 2004, 2:05 PM
lol i doubt u never used a great ball or timer or anything lol

April 27th, 2004, 2:10 PM
Timer Balls and the like are useless. I never notice any difference between any of them and regular Poke Balls. Stick to the Ultra kind I say.

Anyway, Latios/Latias definitely.

April 27th, 2004, 2:13 PM
yeh, but the other guy said he catches all with just plain pokeballs, and thats imposs unless he got no life

Darth Revan
April 27th, 2004, 2:20 PM
well just to tell you you can use it on anything you want cause theres more then 1master ball in that game if you dont know this go to the pokemart in lilycovecity go in talk to one of the ladies if you win you get a master ball oh joy have fun

April 27th, 2004, 2:23 PM
yeh lol but u never win the lottery

Darth Revan
April 27th, 2004, 2:30 PM
lol i have 2times i just cant get into the ruins to catch the pokemon i want with my masterballs

April 27th, 2004, 2:48 PM
ruins? the regis?... lol , ultra ball catchable, and same with rayqueza...for the lottery , is there any way to help ur chance? or did u do the save outside go in, reset and repeat until you won?

April 28th, 2004, 6:17 AM
I say you catch either Latios/ Latias, the regis aren't that hard to capture with ultra balls.

off the subject, in any of the old version i.e. r/b/y

did anyone ever catch a mewtwo with a pokeball???
I threw one at him by accident without even weakening his life
and it caught him....it whatever. it was captured.

April 28th, 2004, 10:32 AM
i did that too, but that was the old buggy games lol

Darth Revan
April 28th, 2004, 12:17 PM
i think theres a way other then saving ive been playing for 2weeks every week i go there i win i think its just plain luck thou..

April 28th, 2004, 2:41 PM
Hey I catch all my pokemon with pokeballs, especially legendaries. Master balls make the game too easy, just pokeballs make it hard. I do have a life, I'm just trying to see if I can do it thats all.

April 28th, 2004, 3:59 PM
yeh thats why u get only 1 masterball, but if u do sit there trying to catch pokemon with only pokeballs then u really have no life, and theres no fighting that.

Pokemon Master #1
April 29th, 2004, 2:56 PM
Being a Pokemon Master, I have unlimited access to master balls.But it's ultimatly up to you.

April 29th, 2004, 3:22 PM
oh cuz u like to use gameshark and get wut u want? or sumtin like that?

April 29th, 2004, 3:27 PM
Now here is the real kicker. You guys who catch legendaries with pokeballs? Catch em with PREMIER BALLS INSTEAD! They look cooler lol. Same catch rate, but you have to buy 10 standard pokeballs to obtain one premier ball.

April 29th, 2004, 4:36 PM
idiot, magikarp oh yeh im that dumb fricken retard

I believe that was that weird thing that most people call 'sarcasm'.

April 30th, 2004, 11:47 AM
um yeh ok whatever you say dude