PDA

View Full Version : Magical Pokemon Journey

Cresselia
November 23rd, 2006, 06:14 PM
Has anyone ever read this manga before? For those who don't know what it is, it's a shoujo Pokemon manga. It's about a girl named Hazel who goes out on a journey to fill her Pokedex, because she makes a deal with this professor. He says if she can collect data on every Pokemon, he'll give her a love potion so she can make her crush fall in love with her. Yeah, it sounds really corny, but it gets way better as you read more. :) I've only read one volume of it, but I hope to read more once I get more time. ^^

Imakuni?
November 23rd, 2006, 06:36 PM
I read one volume of it a LONGGGG Time ago... at least I think it was the same thing.

Rena Ryuugu
November 24th, 2006, 05:45 AM
I've read this! <3
Actually, there used to be a person who translated this manga for the fanclub (I was in it.) ...But I'm not sure if she still goes here.

Sunflorazumarill
November 24th, 2006, 09:40 AM
Since we're on the topic of this manga, does anyone have any or know where to get pics of this girl http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3074/gingeravataryo2.gif from Pokémon Magical Journey? I just know that once I post here, this thread will die.

Vanilla Kitsune
November 24th, 2006, 11:05 AM
Ohhh I remember this from when I was young.

I thought it was simply adorable, and it still is. <33 Poor Walnut.. XD;

Rena Ryuugu
November 25th, 2006, 08:19 AM
Since we're on the topic of this manga, does anyone have any or know where to get pics of this girl http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3074/gingeravataryo2.gif from Pokémon Magical Journey? I just know that once I post here, this thread will die.

I may be able to help, but I don't know who the girl is, because I can't see the picture on my computer.

Can you give me a description?

Akari+
November 25th, 2006, 08:26 AM
Long magenta hair, magenta eyes, and seems to have a Natu and a Girafarig.

Rena Ryuugu
November 25th, 2006, 09:49 AM
Hmm... I can search for pictures. Did you try google images yet?