PDA

View Full Version : Mother cooks her baby in microwave

Otter Mii-kun
November 28th, 2006, 06:15 PM
...FOR REAL! One disgusting story after another! Just when you think you can't see anything worse, you do!

From http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/11/28/mom_microwaves_baby/ :

Mom cooks baby in microwave oven - police
An urban legend no more
By Thomas C Greene in Dublin
Published Tuesday 28th November 2006 19:53 GMT

Police have charged an Ohio woman in the death, by microwave oven, of her one-month-old daughter, the Associated Press reports.

Mom China Arnold, 26, stands accused of aggravated murder after bringing her dead infant daughter, Paris, to a hospital, with a "high body temperature". The woman was arrested, and later released.
"high body temperature"-Well DUH! You (the mom) were the one who caused it! ~OtterMI619

"We have reason to believe, and scientific evidence to support, that a microwave oven might have been involved in the death of this child," Montgomery County Coroner's Office Director Ken Betz is quoted as saying.

It has taken authorities over a year to develop their case. "There is not a lot of scientific research and data on the effect of microwaves on human beings," Betz explained. (An observation for which we can all be thankful. The Nazis missed out on that opportunity by mere months.)

The microwave oven is an established fixture of geek / hobbyist intrigue, often featured on shows like Brainiac and on Mythbusters, which once threatened to investigate its effects on a small dog, but backed away in the end.

There is a well-known urban legend about a baby sitter who gets wasted on recreational drugs while on duty and cooks a "roast" in the microwave. The parents return to discover that she had cooked the baby by mistake.
No one and I mean NO ONE who mistakes a baby for a roast (whether on drugs or not) should be allowed to babysit period! (and I'm saying this as an opponent of the War on Drugs) ~OtterMI619

If Arnold is found guilty, it will mark only the second known instance of infanticide via microwave. The first is the case of Virginia mom Elizabeth Renee Otte, who in 2000 pleaded no contest to charges of involuntary manslaughter and received a sentence of five years' incarceration. ®

Also see http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/nation/20061128-1206-babydeath-microwave.html

Lavabyle
November 28th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Wow, how stupid can people get >.< I feel really bad for the baby, getting cooked by their own retarded mother. Anyways interesting news story i'll tell you that much.

mrplanters
November 28th, 2006, 06:50 PM
Wow how sick can people get? This is just horrible another person not living out life because of another. And this wasn't just some normal infant either it was her own baby. Man I really don't know what this world is coming to.

Red1530
November 28th, 2006, 07:48 PM
If convicted the mother should get the death penalty.

Cloud_boy
November 28th, 2006, 08:23 PM
That is the most HORRIBLE thing ever! That Woman should be cooked in a microwave and see if she likes it!

Man, Screw Artificial intelligence! Scientist need to work on Natural intelligence!

Mario The World Champion
November 28th, 2006, 11:30 PM
I heard this on the news earlier and I was in shock.

I heard some really sick and disturbing stuff before, but nothing like this. The mother should die. Period.

Jeremy
November 29th, 2006, 12:30 AM
Sweeties, this is just the HORRIBLE think I heard. When you think people get sick, they even sicker. ><; I feel so sorry for the baby and how it died. This is really sad and really sick.

Lord Mike
November 29th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Anyways interesting news story i'll tell you that much.

If you consider interesting being a synonym of sick.

Ullion
November 29th, 2006, 05:19 PM
Sweeties, this is just the HORRIBLE think I heard. When you think people get sick, they even sicker. ><; I feel so sorry for the baby and how it died. This is really sad and really sick.

So your saying you've never heard of the Jewish Hallocaust? >.<

Well, ia gree with you guys on the part that the woman should defintely eb punsihed, for that.. murder.. but thing is... maybe she had a reason for it? XD I'll just leave your minds think up of different reasons, i don't wanna list EVERYTHING that could eb true that affected her decision to put ehr baby in the mcirowave and cook him/her.

Barboach
November 29th, 2006, 05:38 PM
I Guess some people can get agrevated to a point, but getting aggrevated to put your baby into a mircrowave oven? Thats just sick, twisted and wrong.

Lily
November 29th, 2006, 06:10 PM
Dunno, article didn't seem entirely specific. However, the incident itself is grotesque and wrong...x_x;

Forever
November 30th, 2006, 01:45 AM
Ewwers. That's yuukeh.

I'm not a fan of babies...but..That's just punishment..for no reason..it saddens me to know how people can do that...

Jeremy
November 30th, 2006, 06:48 PM
So your saying you've never heard of the Jewish Hallocaust? >.<
Yes, and I also heard of 9/11 and other horrible acts. I ment that was the most horrible thing I heard, at the moment. >>

I just thought it was horrible because I can't imagine anybody did that to a baby.

Crimson Majestic
November 30th, 2006, 08:30 PM
Looks like someone has a mental disorder...

Ullion
November 30th, 2006, 08:38 PM
Lol ok, just wanted to make surez :P
I mean, the German army.. well.. i wont go there >.<
Anwyays, i do agree, it is, sad and disgusting... but i don't think the mother ahd a mental disorder, adn if she did, she isn't the one to blame for it then... well then aagin, i guess it would depend on the disorder XD

Crimson Majestic
November 30th, 2006, 08:55 PM
Lol ok, just wanted to make surez :P
I mean, the German army.. well.. i wont go there >.<
Anwyays, i do agree, it is, sad and disgusting... but i don't think the mother ahd a mental disorder, adn if she did, she isn't the one to blame for it then... well then aagin, i guess it would depend on the disorder XD
Why else would the mother microwave her child? Survival of the self-fittest takes priority?

Volta.
November 30th, 2006, 09:20 PM
Wow, that's horrible. I guess thats homicide and the death penalty would suffice... or solitary confinement (do they still do that?)
They gotta invent some mechanism that can tell living things from nonliving things in a microwave ._.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 1st, 2006, 06:45 PM
what type of person would do that? she had to have a mental condition

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Otter Mii-kun
December 1st, 2006, 07:22 PM
she had to have a mental conditionI was thinkin' just the same thing too-or is it society in general getting totally depraved?

bna_li
December 1st, 2006, 10:55 PM
That is kinda messed up, but it ain't a shock to me or whatever. I mean... it's not the weirdest thing I've heard.

Suki
December 6th, 2006, 02:56 PM
When I saw the title of this thread, I was like :O

But I've heard about someone cooking their cat in the microwave so it's not entirely new to me,.

Haruhi fan boy
December 7th, 2006, 04:43 PM
Nobody can mistake a baby with a turkey, chicken or anything like that, it's just plain stupid -__-.

This homicide was sick in it's own way...

Chemical
December 9th, 2006, 12:04 AM
That is simply disgusting.

I honestly don't want to hear about such psychotic behavior, so I won't bother reading the article. The topic title was enough for me.

Pincushion
December 9th, 2006, 01:59 PM
If convicted the mother should get the death penalty.

That would then just make us as bad as the mother. The Death penalty is about as insane as that woman is. I'm sick of these threads, if I wanted daily news reports, I'D WATCH THE NEWS.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
December 9th, 2006, 02:04 PM
What kind of moron would put their kid in a microwave? I mean, if you must murder your child, you should really make it seem less intentional.

I wonder why she killed it :\

Thats really bad, btw.

digi-kun
December 9th, 2006, 03:20 PM
ya...we had this discussion in our social studies class about this...i dunno...i know they said something about a babysitter, but i forget...

Whuddaf
December 10th, 2006, 05:06 PM
I would have waited until the baby was medium brown and warm in the center.

Dream Angel
December 15th, 2006, 05:16 PM

what the crap is wrong with this person?

The Fallen
December 16th, 2006, 12:08 PM
I cannot describe to you how disgusted I am by this. I sure do hope she gets sentenced to death. There is no reason at all for anyone to do anything remotely like that.

Chikara
December 16th, 2006, 04:07 PM
Oh my god... just another bad mother report... this almost beats the Michael Jackson with baby over balcony thing. Well I hope nothing as horrible as that(or this) happens again

Lord Mike
December 16th, 2006, 05:02 PM

You sick little perve. You should be ashamed of yourself, and when you get unbanned, change your signature (if you know what I mean). =/

Anyway, I wonder if they provided pictures. I cannot imagine what they would look like.

Dawson
December 16th, 2006, 05:10 PM
You sick little perve.
Anyway, I wonder if they provided pictures.
Draw your own conclusions, folks.

Oh my god... just another bad mother report... this almost beats the Michael Jackson with baby over balcony thing. Well I hope nothing as horrible as that(or this) happens again
This almost beats the balcony incident? A Twisted psycho murders a baby in a microwave, and that is almost as bad as a man hanging a baby over a balcony?

Lord Mike
December 16th, 2006, 05:18 PM
Lol. Michael Jackson...what do you expect from people like him? Pure trouble...

And Dawson I was sharing conclusions in my post. Draw your conclusions before you tell me to draw my conclusions.

Good day sir.

Auron
December 18th, 2006, 09:52 AM
WTF ?? OMFG !!

This is even more weird than the boy who raped his mother.

This world gonna crazy !! :O

Crimson Majestic
December 18th, 2006, 11:24 PM
This world gonna crazy !! :OSociety has always its twists and turns, just in different forms.

I mean, look at Michael Jackson, he was an African-American *notices the majority of the population is Liberal, so he has to be politically-correct* but now he/she is now a white Caucasian woman.

Sorry to say, but I just had to. I've noticed we've compared the piece-of-work mother to him/her.

beauty. proletariat
December 19th, 2006, 12:15 AM
eew! seems like this woman is on the same lines as the guy who raped his mom = =
Some people have a crayon up their nose that is touching their brain (homer**)
eew... eew... eew...
And, why is it, that heaps of these disgusting stories are normally in USA????

Bohemian Rhapsody
December 22nd, 2006, 08:21 AM
Omg poor baby! Wow.....People these days....*sigh*

Nuke
December 22nd, 2006, 09:01 AM
When this planet couldn't get worse, it did.

Yami Rui
December 22nd, 2006, 10:50 AM
And, why is it, that heaps of these disgusting stories are normally in USA????

It could be that sick twisted things like this are happening all over the world, the media could just normally report sick-twisted things in the U.S.A.

Warheart
January 19th, 2007, 02:32 PM
This is old now, but like...

That's by far the most disgusting thing I've ever read.

And no, this definetly beats Michael Jacksons baby issue...

Randall Raichu
January 19th, 2007, 06:24 PM
Makes me sick. Absolutly disgusting. How can people do this to other human beings? Makes me sick.

Esupio
January 20th, 2007, 02:17 AM
... my god

what the heck was she thinking

Mother: LETS PUT OUR BABY IN A MICROWAVE

I mean, come on, she's either on drugs, has a SERIOUS mental disorder and if she does she wouldn't be fit to look after a child anyway

xxxSakura
January 20th, 2007, 02:32 AM
What the hell is wrong with her?! Did she ever put herself in the shoes of her baby> What if her mother did that to her? I'm boiling sick at the act of this selfish woman ;_____; She needs a psychariatrist recommended from me already! >.<

bmah
January 28th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Wow. Just wow. Cooking a baby far outweighs taking the phrase "baby-sitter" literally. But am I surprised? Not really. There ARE some really crazy people out there, and I wouldn't be surprised if some lunatic goes further in incredulous insanity than this incident.

♥~*Abby*~♥
February 8th, 2007, 03:47 PM
awwwww... poor thing... i wonder why the hell she did THAT... and if it was 2 murdur her kid, it didnt have 2 b that painful.

Goku Goku
February 9th, 2007, 12:41 AM
That's sick and unfair! :( Who would do that to a poor baby that could've accomplished so much?! Babies are the joy of this world, and just to kill it... That mother should be punished dearly for it! >_<