PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon mythology RP

Skye
April 23rd, 2004, 10:37 AM
Okay, so I figured, why not start another RP? I'm a nerd, and I'm cool with that...so yeah...here we go!

This RP is about Pokemon mythology, and the Pokemon researchers/trainers that have decided to research it and do experiments, etc. I have no limit on the number of characters that can play, but please understand that once this gets going, it is hard to add people in.

I will allow use of information from ALL Pokemon games. Please understand that I am only familliar with R/B/Y, and most of G/S, as I do not own a GBA, and do not believe in downloading ROMs. If you use information from R/S, please hint at it as such, which means, you don't have to blatantly state it as such, but say that the artifact, myth, etc was found in the Hoenn region or something like that.

Mythology is meant to have many interpertaions and to spurt into many different directions. Please do not flame or cyper yell at people who know or make up myths that do not line up with yours, but rather, discuss it, post your own theory, but please understand that this is supposed to be a healthy, supportie RP of researchers and trainers. I don't mind the occasional quarrel between characters, but if you don't have something nice to say about someone, unless what they wrote is direly wrong and will affect this RP in a horrible way, please do not say it.

Please feel free to create or expand on myths already found in the games or tv shows. Have fun!!

We will begin at a mythology research convention at Bill's home in Cerulean City in Kanto. This is meant only as a starting point, so it won;t last too long. It's just a place for characters to meet and get to know each other. We'll see where the RP goes from there! Let me set the scene for you. I will also introduce my character, whose stats will be found at the end of this post:

The morning sun was beginning to singe the eastern horizon. Elizabeth was already busy setting up a large, white field tent for the research convention with Bill at his seaside home. The tent covered a large area, almost as much ground as Bill's lighthouse-turned-home.

The air was light and cheery for a beginning of summer day. The grass swayed gently under her sandaled feet. She adjusted the bandana that held back her long brown hair, and continued to push pegs into the moist earth to keep the tent from flying away.

All the while, she was thinking hard about yesterday. It had been a glorious evening for homework outside. She had been sitting out with her laptop in the early evening, when the sun was going down, and that was when she heard it. She knew the sound immediately, because she had heard Bill's recordings so many times.

A Dragonite had called in the distance.

She had told Bill, and he was overjoyed, staying up for most of the night playing his recording to find that Dragonite once more. He had told her he had almost met it once, long ago when a kid named Ash and his group of friends had visited the lighthouse. Since then...nothing.

"Liz," Bill called to her, bringing her back to the present. "The tent's all set! You'd better go change...people are going to start arriving soon!"

"Sure thing!" Liz called, seeming to scamper with excitement into her little cottage, which had been built adjacent to his home before her arrival there last year. "I'll be right out!"

She hurriedly shed her overalls and white tee shirt in favor of a smart black skirt and a red, 3/4 sleeve shirt that hugged her 18-year-old body nicely. She threw on her black dress does, and put her hair up in a bun, securing it with a handful of bobby pins. She dashed out of the house in time to see the first arrivals...

Stats:

Name: Elizabeth (Liz) Summers
Occupation: Student at a Pokemon Academy/College (nothe the pokemon academy rp!)
Current mythological research: Dragonite, and its connections with the world before records of human and pokemon interaction.
Pokemon (if any): Eevee

Sakuyamon
April 23rd, 2004, 01:09 PM
OOC:

Name: Cassy Nijiro Yuhii
Current mythological research: Mew, Latias, Ho-Oh and ancient objekts that has with pokemon to do
Pokemon: Pikachu(has blue eyes and the black marks on the ears are diffrent), Quilava, Charizard(darker marks on the body), Bayleef, Flareon and Espeon(pinkish)

While enjoying the fresh air of the early morning, a trainer named Cassy walked on the small path towards her destination and at her feet a normal sized Pikachu with blue eyes and strangly marked ears followed.

When arriving at the place where she would help researching on myths, she thought it was odly empty.

"Maybe its not here where we are supposed to be?"

Shiney
April 23rd, 2004, 02:17 PM
Name: Seph Jones
Occupation: Former pokemon champion of kanto, and researcher-slash-treasure hunter.
Current mythological research: (Non-mythological) Regenerated fossil pokemon, pokemon DNA. (Mythological) Studying reports of legendary as well as unique (like crystal onix) pokemon, and currently getting information on an artifact rumored to be able to make humans pokemon, and veise-versa.
Pokemon (if any): Scizor, and Charmeleon.

The King of Water Pokemon
April 23rd, 2004, 02:24 PM
Name: Tahvie
Mythological Research: The Regis, Celebi
Pokemon: Cacturne, Koffing, Vibrava, Relicanth, Skarmory, Kecleon

Skye
April 23rd, 2004, 07:00 PM
OOC: Alright! It's time to begin! Other people may join while we are still in the conference mode of the RP!

IC: Liz saw a girl apporaching with an oddly colored Pikachu at her side. Its striking blue eyes caught Liz off guard as the young trainer approacked. Clip board in hand, Liz made her way over to the girl to greet her.

"You must be Cassy," she said, offering a handshake. "Welcome to the conference. I'm so glad you could make it! The others should be arriving shortly."

Liz smiled brightly, as her Eevee came running out of her cottage to greet the strangely colored Pikachu.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Liz said, withdrawing a name tag that was clipped to the clip board. "Here's your name tag, so everyone will know who you are!"

Liz handed her the tag, and led her to the tent. There were a bunch of seats lined up in rows with a podium at the front. A refreshment table stood in the back corner where the two had just entered.

"I've got to tell you," Liz said excitedly, sitting down in one of the chairs. "Bill has never had such a to-do at his place before! This will be so excellent to get all the mythological researchers in one place!"

Liz's excited expression soon turned almost to alarm as she realized she was neglecting her duties. She shot up and ran to the tent exit.

"Please make yourself comfortable, and help yourself to the refreshments!" Liz called. "It was wonderful to meet you! Come on, Eevee!"

With that, she dashed out of the tent to meet the other arrivals.

Thunder
April 23rd, 2004, 07:18 PM
Name: Thunder
Current mythological research: people into pokemonand the bond between a person and his pokemon
Pokemon: Suicune(with no horn) and a pikachu (Pure black eyes and red fur)

Reptar
April 24th, 2004, 01:22 AM
Name: Kiriko Cloud
Current mythological research: Space, and the 'legends' of Jirachi and Deoxys.
Pokemon (if any): Espeon, castform, and lunatone.
Looks: tall, thin, blue eyes, shoulder length blonde hair, wears blue jeans and a dark blue sweatshirt.
Kiriko strode along the dirt path leading to Bill's seaside cottage. She could see it just up ahead. She looked out over the shimmering ocean, than back toard the cottage. when she arrived, she signed in and got a nametag.

Thunder
April 24th, 2004, 08:10 AM
*walks towards the tent talking to his suicune with his bond with it* ok here we are sui Suicune:Sui suicune

Shiney
April 24th, 2004, 11:25 AM
I was walking towards bill's house, when I recieved a call on my Cell-phone.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Boss!" It was my assistant, and he sounded frantic. "I think I finally found an acurate translation for that tablet!"

"Really?!" I asked, this could be big if it was true.

"Yes! But it'll take some time to translate." He replied.

"Okay, I'm busy now, but I'll get back there as soon as I can." I said, and hung up. Then I continued towards the lighthouse with a new spring in my step.

asher_son_of_ash
April 24th, 2004, 12:18 PM
Name: Asher
Current mythological research: Pokemon Orbs and element seeking.
Pokemon (if any): Charizard, Blastoise and Raichu.
Looks: <_<; Like my avatar. Only I don't look as serious.

pokejungle
April 24th, 2004, 12:22 PM
Name: K'tol
Description: Wears a dark green shirt with black shorts. The shirt has a pale yellow moon on it (crescent)
Personality: secretive, quiet
Pokemon: Shiftry, Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt

Skye
April 24th, 2004, 01:12 PM
OOC: So here we go! Let's mingle for a few posts and see where that takes us!

Liz met all the arrivals, and showed them into the tent. Bill hurried out of the lighthouse, looking smart in his black suit. He smiled at Liz quickly, and went into the tent to mingle with his colleagues.

The lighting in the tent was sufficient and inviting. Bill strode in excitedly, and prepared to give his welcome speech.

pokejungle
April 24th, 2004, 02:46 PM
Note: K'tol is also VERY sarcastic and antisocial!

*K'tol looked up at Bill, waiting expectently*

You must have some good new, I can tell by the silly grin you're wearing!

*K'tol scowls and waits impatiently*

Shiney
April 24th, 2004, 02:49 PM
OOC: my character isn't mean, but doesn't put up with people so well.

"For change, how about you hush, let him say what he wants to, THEN you can complain, alright?" I said to K'tol.

pokejungle
April 24th, 2004, 02:53 PM
*K'tol turned slowly to face Seph slowly*

How 'bout you keep your trap closed. No one asked your opinion!

*K'tol turned back to Bill*

Shiney
April 24th, 2004, 02:58 PM
*K'tol turned slowly to face Seph slowly*

How 'bout you keep your trap closed. No one asked your opinion!

*K'tol turned back to Bill*

I calmly replied "No one asked for your sadistic comments either, so how about we both be silent until after he's finished?"

Skye
April 24th, 2004, 03:43 PM
Bill took the podium, and after clearing his throat, began the speech:

"Good day to you all! As you all know, I am Bill, commonly referred to as the Pokemaniac," he chuckled a little. "I would like to welcome you to the first annual Pokemon Mythology Convention. I know some of you have traveled some great distances to get here, and I am very grateful that you took the oppertunity to be here." He smiled brightly, and gestured for Liz, who has seated next to him, to stand. "This is my assistant, Elizabeth. She's studying Pokemon Mythology through an online course offered by the Pokemon University, and has been assisting me with the reasearch on Dragonite as well as other projects. She would like to say a few words."

Liz smiled brightly, and took the podium. She tucked her hair behind he ears nervously, and looked out into the audience.

"Hello," she said clearly, feeling very excited to get a chance to speak. "As Bill said, I've been studying mythology, and it's been about two years since I began my studies. I am looking foward to sharing my research with all of you when we break off to chat with one another, but first, I would like to offer all of you a great oppertunity. Yesterday, I heard the call of a very large Dragonite who had been a frequent visitor to this lighthouse on foggy nights a few years back until Ash Ketchum came to visit. Bill and I both believe that this Dragonite may come to visit again tonight. The forecast for tonight is supposed to be very foggy, and we would both love it if you would join us in trying to make contact with this Dragonite.

"The reason this is so important, is that this is not an ordinary Dragonite. Bill and I have done a lot of research from the data we have gathered from his encounters, and have come to the hypothesis that this Dragonite is indeed very old, and may be an important key in discovering much about our past with Pokemon before records were made of our experiences.

"Bill is opening up his house for lodging if that is an issue for all of you. WIthout further ado, I will hand you over to Bill once more."

Liz smiled in appreciation of the audience, and walked back to her seat.

"Well, I sincerely hope all of you, with your different expertises will be so kind as to join us tonight at the lighthouse," Bill told them. "Now, I was hoping some of you may be interested in sharing your different styles and types of research, as mythology is a very small fied with a wide range of influences. I would love to hear what you all have to say. Are there any volunteers?"

Liz and Bill looked hopefully into the audience.

OOC: I'm hoping to gain a good idea of what different myth studies and other such things you folks are going to bring to the RP. Don't worry...action will be happening soon enough! Hope you are all having fun! ^_^

Thunder
April 24th, 2004, 03:55 PM
*thinks* mmmmmmmmm shes cute and shes very good at this*comes back to realatiy*
umm ill share my reserch on pokemon

Skye
April 24th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Liz noticed Thunder's hand in the air. He had been looking at her for a few minutes now. She smiled, and blushed.

"Go right ahead, Thunder," she offered, gesturing to the podium.

Reptar
April 24th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Kiri waited for a chance to share her most recent research on Deoxys with everyone here. She whispered what she would say at the podium, to memorize it.

Thunder
April 24th, 2004, 08:01 PM
*Walks up* well i have found findings that in a cave i found inscriptions of a prophase it said at the time of the red moon the suicune king shall rise to fix the suicune kingdom *Breath* there is 2 mroe exactly the same but for entai and raiku im thinking there are chosen entai raiku and suicune that Evolve when the red moon comes and sopposedly the red moon comes this year *breath*

pokejungle
April 25th, 2004, 04:34 AM
*K'tol listens, slouched back against the wall. He raises his hand*

Thunder
April 25th, 2004, 04:46 AM
*Takes his seat*hmmmmmm this might be intresting

pokejungle
April 25th, 2004, 04:51 AM
*K'tol rolls his eyes at Thunder*
Of course its interesting...
*K'tol is starting to get impatient with Liz*

Skye
April 25th, 2004, 05:28 AM
"K'tol, please step up," Liz aaid with a smile. She had noticed his cold stare, but had decided to ignore it as best she could. "kiri, you can go next."

pokejungle
April 25th, 2004, 05:42 AM
*K'tol muttered under his breath:*

Finally

*K'tol walked up and began his speech at the podium*

I have been working with dark pokemon for years now. recently I had studied why there were no dark pokemon in Kanto. I have finally come to a startling conclusion. Dark pokemon are all influenced by shadows. They always are in the shadow and seem to be controlled by them. Once they are caught in a pokeball, that effect wears off. I'm afraid the shadows are more than what they seem also. I have not discovered what though. I hope to continue work on this issue. The ruins of Alpha helped my conclusions. They have tales of a great shadow once encircling the earth. It may be trying to again. I beleive this matter should recieve our full attention until it is solved.

*K'tol goes back to the wall*

Shiney
April 25th, 2004, 11:18 AM
I listened, and then when he was finished, I began text messaging my assintant on how the translation was going.

Skye
April 25th, 2004, 11:46 AM
"Thank you, K'tol," Liz said. "That was very interesting...I wonder if I may speak to you afterwards about the evidence you have found about this shadow?"

Liz smiled brightly, and Bill seemed very fascinated with his student's curiosity.

"Next?" Bill offered.

pokejungle
April 25th, 2004, 04:21 PM
*K'tol nodded his head, more than willing to talk. He checked his watch, beginning to get bored. He wondered when they could go do some field work.*

Thunder
April 25th, 2004, 05:28 PM
*Thunder wondered the same thing hed also like to have some fun!* hmmmmmmmm very intresting this is

Skye
April 25th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Suddenly, the tent grew a shade darker as a storm cloud covered the sun. Rain began to pelt on the tent of the roof, leaking through the material.

"Hurry! Get everything inside. We can hold the rest of the convention in the lighthouse!" Bill exclaimed, and led people into the lighthouse.

"Strange...we weren't expecting a storm today..." Liz said when everyone was safe in the lighthouse.

Thunder sounded in the distance. Further off, and covered by the sound of thunder, a Dragonite began its song...

Thunder
April 25th, 2004, 07:46 PM
Hmmmmmm that the Dragonite *stands in the rain watching*

asher_son_of_ash
April 26th, 2004, 08:02 AM
Asher had listened to the speech before the rain started pouring. A famliar noise sounded from the cliff area. He had heard that sound once before while standing on the same area a year ago. He ran towards Bill's house, opened the door and breathed heavily before closing it again. He watched out the window as a black figure walked across the sea.

OoC: Ooh. I'm back.

Sakuyamon
April 26th, 2004, 09:10 AM
After geting inside the light house, Cassy looked out one of the windows and her Pikachu did the same.

"Strange...I have never seen a natural storm start so fast...maybe this has too do with a pokemon?" the young trainer gazed at the stormy sea, she liked the sea when
the sun was reflecting in it but she prefered the fire. "I hope this lighthouse is stable enought...Maybe I should have brought my Machoke? Or maybe my Gyarados?"

"Pika..." Pikachu said as she stared at the waves.

Reptar
April 26th, 2004, 09:26 AM
((First person mode is easier so...))
I had never seen such an enormous pokemon before. The dragonite was a bit frightning, but it's song was beutiful.

Shiney
April 26th, 2004, 10:17 AM
"Interesting..." I said, whatching the gigantic pokemon. "Charmeleon, Scizor, I don't think we have a chance, so I'd like it if you didn't attack, do it only if neccissary, alright?" I asked my pokemon.

Skye
April 26th, 2004, 12:28 PM
From the safety of the windows in the lighthouse Liz watched the enormous Pokemon tred through the water. She listened intently to its sweet song, whoch soon changed to a bitter, anguished tune.

"The Dragonite's vocal chords have the ability to produce two or three tones at a time," she told the others, and the Dragonite's song hit a very dissonant chord, whoch soon turned into a cry or pain.

A Pokemon, its shape foggy in the rain, and disguised by a dark aura, appeared on the scene, and delivered a bit attack to the singing Dragonite. It wailed in pain, but wasted no time in throwing the creature off of it.

A pack of the creatures proceeded to attack it, endlessly charging at the Dragonite, trying as best they could to take the beast down.

"We have to get out there and help it!" Liz exclaimed in a worried tone. Her eyes widened as the Dragonite was engulfed in the dark Pokemon that charged at it. "Hurry! Anyone who is willing, come outside, and see if we can help!"

When liz reached the shore, she was soaked to the bone, her hair flattened against her head and shoulders. Water dripped off her linbs and the strands of her hair.

The Dragonite saw her, turning its massive body to look at her for a moment. It let out an ear splitting screech as a few more Pokemon fell off its body. Liz noticed that they were Umbreon.

"Bill!" she screamed. "Get Jolteon!! Help us, please!" She pleaded to her colleagues.

Shiney
April 26th, 2004, 01:25 PM
I whirled and released my pokemon and said "Charmeleon, Scizor! You know what to do! GO!" Charmeleon hopped on Scizor's back, and began engulf himself with flame as they flew towards the Umbreon, and began hurling fireballs at them.

Skye
April 26th, 2004, 01:48 PM
"Why are they covered in that dark mist?" Liz asked herself, then remembered the speech K'tol had given.

Bill arrived on the scene with his aggressive looking Jolteon, and sent him in to aid the Dragonite.

It appeared that the trainers' Pokemon were indeed winning.

That is, until the dark aura began to surround the Dragonite. All that was visible through the dark haze was a pair of angry looking glowing yellow eyes.

"We're in over our heads!" Liz cried. "It's gearing up for a hyper beam attack!"

pokejungle
April 26th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Everyone back!! Gosh, don't you all know anything about dragonite? It has a high tendency to use hyper beam if agitated. Go, Shiftry!

*Shiftry immediatly formed a shield around the researchers and their pokemon using protect*

Looks like the shadow has already gotten much stronger! We will have to act quicker than I had ever imagined!

Reptar
April 26th, 2004, 02:07 PM
"Castform, go! Use ice beam!" I shouted, castform flew toward the mighty dragonite, using a powerful ice beam for such a small creature. Dragonite fell into the ocean, causing an enormous wave. It wasn't dead, but it didn't get back up.

pokejungle
April 26th, 2004, 02:22 PM
OOC: Reptar what do you think you're doing??? I had us in a sheild! You can't use ice beam or it will bounce back.. EDIT THAT POST, NOW! Sorry, I am a really hard core role-player, and I don't like thing s to go wrong -_-. I don make mistakes though, and I'll admit that. Sorry if I stepped out of line doing this.

Thunder
April 26th, 2004, 03:05 PM
OOC:LOL umm ok

Game:Hmmmmm its changeing look its wings are turning redish and comnig a bit shreaded like a demon wings

Shiney
April 26th, 2004, 03:17 PM
I called my assistant and said "Listen, we may have to find the mauske of Claudius Vile fairly quickly, and we won't be able to do that until you finish the translation."

"...I know, that's why I want you to divert ALL but the emergency broadcast system mainframe to the translation, cause we have an emergency on our hands."

pokejungle
April 26th, 2004, 04:21 PM
*K'tol watched on in horror as the shadow took over dragonite's body.*

We're too late...........*k'tol whispered*

Skye
April 26th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Liz watched in horror as the wings of the Dragonite became much more forboding than before. The became shredded, no doubt a result of the Umbreon attacks, and grew slightly in size. It recovered from the Ice Beam attack, and turned to her menacingly, its eyes locking with hers.

Liz was completely paralyzed with fear, and stood there, as the Dragonite neared her. The Dragonite held a dark energy in its hands in the form of a black orb. It growled under its breath.

"Let's get out of here!" she heard Bill cry in the distance.

The wind whipped her hair all around her face, her long black skirt swirled around her legs as if it was alive. Liz squinted into the wind, still unable to move herself from the spot. The Dragonite drew nearer, and she felt a great deal of warmth encircle her heart.

"Don't attack!" she cried out, speaking to no one in particular. No one oculd tell if she was referring to the dragonite or the trainers behind her. "It isn't evil. It is trying to fight it away on its own!"

Liz stood in the midst of the eye of the storm, her hair coming to rest messily on her head. Soaked and shivering she looked up at what she thought was the Dragonite before it had been engulfed in darkness.

This world was not visible to anyone else. All the others could see was the Dragonite, engulfed in black haze, with its gleaming yellow eyes and tattered wings approaching a wind whipped and rain soaked Liz, praparing to attack...

Thunder
April 26th, 2004, 07:33 PM
*stands next to liz and stares at himand blincks and dragonite froze still* u best go now go hurry

pokejungle
April 27th, 2004, 01:20 PM
*During the Comotion K'tol had vanished*

Skye
April 27th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Liz watched the Dragonite near her ever so slowly, until she could feel its breath on her face. It reached out to her, picking her up, and immediately, she was engulfed in the black haze that had taken over the Dragonite's body...

asher_son_of_ash
April 27th, 2004, 11:44 PM
OoC: o_o; Wow. I missed a lot.

BIC: Asher blinked as the Dragonite picked up Liz. "Whoa... Shadows...This is something that's more powerful..." Asher backed up and looked around.

"Where did K'tol go? He was our shadow master." Asher took out two Pokeballs just in case.

Sakuyamon
April 28th, 2004, 01:50 AM
Cassy stared at the huge dragonite, but she wasnt afraid...she wasnt afraid of the dragonite, the darkness or anyone else. She know she had to help the girl who had been grabed by the gigant dragon.

"Pikachu! We need to get rid of the darkness! Use Flash!" Cassy told her pikachu, who did as she said and a bright electrical light made pikachu shine. Then Cassy summoned her pink Espeon and her Bayleef, hoping that they could help.

Thunder
April 28th, 2004, 04:13 AM
its not working its amgic darkness not normal darkness flash wont work *floats towards the dragonite And puts his hand on his and uses a magic to grab the darkness*HAAA BILL USE JOLTEON TO GET HER QUICK I CANT HOLD IT MUCH LONGER OR I TOO WILL CHANGE

Skye
April 28th, 2004, 07:29 AM
OOC: Erm...I would like to ask that the posts from here on out be a little more detailed and such...just action doesn't really bring the rp to life.

IC: Liz awoke from the enchantment that had surrounded her to hear Thunder's voice:

its not working its amgic darkness not normal darkness flash wont work *floats towards the dragonite And puts his hand on his and uses a magic to grab the darkness*HAAA BILL USE JOLTEON TO GET HER QUICK I CANT HOLD IT MUCH LONGER OR I TOO WILL CHANGE

Bill sent out Jolteon, who delivered a powerful thundershock attack to the Dragonite. It dropped Liz, who landed in the angry waters of the ocean. She was unconcious.

Bill ran after her into the surf as the Dragonite disappeared into the rain and fog.

He pulled Liz out of the water, her face pale, her body thoroughly soaked, and cradled her in his arms.

"She's alive. She's breathing, but only faintly," Bill's voice faded to a whisper. "There's nothing more we can do now! That Dragonite is too powerful to be stopped! Let's get inside and regroup!"

The rain only pelted on him harder as he fled to the lighthouse.

pokejungle
April 28th, 2004, 01:45 PM
*The lighthouse light dimmed and went out. The Full moon gae a sickly ellow color to everything, making the dragonite almost invisible. K'tol Was back inside the lighthouse, though no one had seen him come in *

K'tol: Darn it! We have lost a strong aly!

*He paced the floor, not bothering to explain himself to the others.*

OOC: Detailed enough? I love RPing!

Skye
April 28th, 2004, 01:52 PM
OOC: yes, thank you! ^_^ RPing does rock...eh?

IC: Bill looked over at K'tol in disbelief, his eyebrows narrowing in near anger. It was rare to have Bill the Pokemaniac loose his temper.

"What do you mean a powerful ally?" he demanded, setting Liz gently on the couch, and covering her with a warm blanket. He looked at her with deep concern, almost loosing his composure. He stroked her face gently with his hands, and looked back at K'tol. "That Dragonite almost killed Liz! It's going to cause more damage too! And there is nothing we can do until we find out what caused it to contract that black haze..."

He trailed off for a moment, becoming somewhat suspicious. He scowled at K'tol, his concern for Liz taking over his emotions.

"I bet you know what this is all about..." he snarled angrily.

OOC: I'm not mad IRL...hehe....just thought I would add some drama!!

pokejungle
April 28th, 2004, 02:03 PM
*K'tol turned to face Bill with a glare*

K'tol: As a matter a fact I do! While you're worrying about a single person, many more lives are at stake! The Dragonite was one of the Guardians of Light. Only two remain, and they are both weaker than that dragonite! After they are all gone, Nothing, and I mean NOTHING will stop the chaos that will ensue.

*He now spoke to the group*

K'tol: Your families, gone! Friends gone! Yor very souls, GONE! This shadow doesn't have a conscious. It doesn't care what it does or who it kills. Yes, I understand All to well!

*K'tol turned and started pacing once again, muttering under his breath*

Thunder
April 28th, 2004, 09:54 PM
*Walks in to see bill not in a happy mood and then walks back out* "hmmmmm i hbest go" *starts to walk and remember he forgot something so he walked back in place a rose on lizs chest then sends out suicune* "GO Suicune" *sits on suicunes bak and dissappears in a blinding flash and mutters* ill be bak i shall protect

asher_son_of_ash
April 29th, 2004, 07:11 AM
Asher looked at Bill and K'tol while he had been leaning on the wall. Asher sighed and then looked up at K'tol.

."Hey. Enough fighting. That shadow thing that caught the Dragonite is probably going on a rampage. We might need some help from some other monsters. And when you mean nothing, K'tol, you're wrong. Something can beat the shadows. The only thing that can beat shadows is the light. Elemental light. Unfortunately, that would take a while to seek."

Sakuyamon
April 29th, 2004, 08:52 AM
Cassy listened patiently on what Asher had to say befor she herself spoke.

"But, you are forgeting something! Even if the light can beat the darkness, the darkness can also beat the light...we might not be able to beat it even if we have the light on our side...but we are willing to try! Right Pikachu? Espeon? Bayleef?"

the pokemons of Cassys all agreed with the blond girl and looked very determined.

"K'tol, you said something about there being two more 'guardian' pokemons right? Could Ho-Oh, the legendary pheonix of rainbows be one of them?"

pokejungle
April 29th, 2004, 01:46 PM
OOC: Ok, I like drama in RPs ^^!

K'tol: Yes, ho-oh is another. It has already taken refuge in the largest volcano. The other is Lugia, it is deep in the ocean. They will be hard to awake. But we must try if we hope to save the world. Though I doubt we can. The shadows may have already taken them. We don't know the extent of their reach. If we can awaken the two birds, then they will call dragonite out of the shadows. When all 3 are united, they willl have the elment of light, the purest light, that destroy the shadow once and for all. Just how.... How are we to travel....

*K'tol sighed and sat down on a chair near Liz*

Skye
April 29th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Liz felt her eyelids rise slowly as she breathed deep. She had awakened to hear the last few words from K'tol:

"Though I doubt we can. The shadows may have already taken them. We don't know the extent of their reach. If we can awaken the two birds, then they will call dragonite out of the shadows. When all 3 are united, they willl have the elment of light, the purest light, that destroy the shadow once and for all. Just how.... How are we to travel...."

She looked over at K'tol, feeling herself shiver from being soaked from head to toe. Her pale face looked at him solemnly. Bill noticed her eyelids flutter open, and he knelt at her side, taking her hand gently.

"Don't move too much," he told her, his face full of concern.

Liz shook her head at him, managing an amused grin.

"Silly, Bil," she chided. "Don't worry about me. I'll be okay. There is something greater that we must worry abou now."

She looked over at K'tol once more, her hand brushing the rose Thunder had placed on her while she was sleeping.

"Who...?" she trailed off. Bill could provide her no answer. She looked back at K'tol. "If you doubt our ability to restore peace, the darkness has won. If we can do something to stop this darkness, let us try. If something can be don, let us do it."

She looked at K'tol hopefully, exhaustion still demanding her body to rest, but her expression was one of determination. She shivered.

Shiney
April 29th, 2004, 07:12 PM
OOC: Sorry for the slight power playing. And the islands where lugia is are called the seafoam islands, right?

"Well, well, well..." I said, and Liz looked over and asked "What is it?"
"Acoording to the translation, the Mauske of Claudius Vile is in an underwater cave near the Seafoam islands." I explained.

Skye
April 30th, 2004, 03:31 AM
"We have to move quickly," Liz said. "Everything we know is tied together somehow, and everything we love is at stake. We have to do something."

She tried to sit up, but a spell of dizziness forced her to lay back down. She scowled at herself.

"You should rest," Bill told her. "I'll carry you to your room. Everyone should rest. I have a feeling that we won't be sleeping much in the near future..."

LIz looked over at Seph, who had informed her about the tablets. Her face held a grave expression. She awknowleged his comment with a nod.

"We should leave as soon as possible," Liz suggested.

Thunder
April 30th, 2004, 06:19 PM
OOC:its the whirl islands not seafoam islands thats were articuno lives

IC:"hmmmmmm"*thinks about the shadow* "suicune do u think u can take me to ho-oh we must see him quickly" "Roar" "good lets go!" *they start running off*"suicune do u think liz will be ok she did get stuned by it" "Roar?"

Shiney
April 30th, 2004, 06:34 PM
OOC: then lets say I said whirl instead of seafoam.

Skye
April 30th, 2004, 07:09 PM
Liz fell into a deep sleep, nightmare haunting her one after another. She saw the agony of struggle against something ominous and dark, its cold, unfeeling hand grasping her, pulling her, trying to devour her...

She awoke to Bill calling her name softly. His hand reached for hers in a way unfamilliar to her. He had never held her hand before. She felt a warm smile cross her face as she opened her eyes.

Before her, was Bill, in hiking attire with a backpack secured to him. Liz no longer felt the damp stick of water logged clothes, but did not bother to ask how her clothes had been changed.

"Hi, Bill," she uttered softly, noticing the rose had been placed in water on a table beside her bed. "Are we leaving?"

"Yes," he told her, his concern melting away to reveal a reassuring smile. He let go of her hand. "I'll wait for you with your Eevee downstairs while you get ready."

He made his way to the door, and before he left, he looked back, smiling with relief.

"I'm glad to see you're better," he told her honestly, but an unexplained weight plagued his voice. He was not telling her something.

pokejungle
May 1st, 2004, 11:54 AM
*K'tol stepped out of the shadows in the corner of her room.*

K'tol: I'm glad you're feeling better. I believe that you were given Shadow Sight when the dragonite was close to you. You can see the the amount of shadow that consumes the world and its inhabitants. You'll forever have an unbreakable bond with our greatest enemy. You can use this, we may get the upper hand. The great shadow has not yet discovered that he passed the Sight to you. We will use this to our advantage, but it will be draining to you. Many times you will be inches from death, though you won't die, the Sight protects you. You will want to after the things you'll see. The anguish and deppression of everyone. Your life will be marred with the ability to see only sadness, the result of the shadow. I believe in you, and I beleive in our cause. i beleive our chances have gotten better, but we still must act quickly, when the shadow still is ignorant of you. Let us leave and embark on our monumental quest!

*K'tol quietly left the room, leaving a shirt identical to his on the foot of Liz's bed*

Shiney
May 1st, 2004, 12:50 PM
*K'tol stepped out of the shadows in the corner of her room.*

K'tol: I'm glad you're feeling better. I believe that you were given Shadow Sight when the dragonite was close to you. You can see the the amount of shadow that consumes the world and its inhabitants. You'll forever have an unbreakable bond with our greatest enemy. You can use this, we may get the upper hand. The great shadow has not yet discovered that he passed the Sight to you. We will use this to our advantage, but it will be draining to you. Many times you will be inches from death, though you won't die, the Sight protects you. You will want to after the things you'll see. The anguish and deppression of everyone. Your life will be marred with the ability to see only sadness, the result of the shadow. I believe in you, and I beleive in our cause. i beleive our chances have gotten better, but we still must act quickly, when the shadow still is ignorant of you. Let us leave and embark on our monumental quest!

*K'tol quietly left the room, leaving a shirt identical to his on the foot of Liz's bed*

OOC: forgive me if I'm wrong, but that's about a 9.6 on my powerplay-O-meter, you weren't controlling her, but you made a big change to her character.

Skye
May 1st, 2004, 02:01 PM
OOC: It's okay, Shiney Electrode. I don't mind at all this time. It acutally puts an interesting twist on the whole deal...no worries! ^_^

IC: Liz looked at the shirt on the foot of her bed, confused. The pale, yellow crescent loomed at her apathetically, and the green leered at her. She picked it up, undressed from her night clothes, and threw on a pair of jeans, along with the shirt K'tol had left her.

Her mind was quiet, yet an undertone of urgency within her mind hastened her pace as she pulled on socks and sneakers. Bill had taken the liberty of packing her clothes and other essentials in a backpack at the foot of her bed. She shouldered it, feeling a little weak.

"Shadow sight..." she said softly. She brushed her dark hair carefully. She turned on her heel, her hair in a high ponytail, and headed out to meet the others.

pokejungle
May 1st, 2004, 03:32 PM
OOC: On review my post, I agree that probably was A LOT too much of a powerplay...I would edit, but it seems Skye is fine with it. Sorry 'bout that, but the idea of the nightmare + being touched by the dragonite sparked and idea that I thought would push this rp farther, getting it better. I'll try not to do that again./ By the way, the shirt is supposed to be black with the yellow moon. I don't know if I said that wrong in the beginning. Anway, thats what the shirt looks like.

*K'tol saw Liz come out the door. He stepped over to her*

K'tol: Nice to see you wearing the shirt. These are connect with darkness, magnifying your power. I thought it might be useful to you. I wear one also, because I too have Sight. But, it is inherited, so it is MUCH weaker than yours. That is the main reason I wear this. I am from a group called the Knights of Light. We have the shadow sight, but use it to defeat the shadow, rather than help it. I swear myself into your service as your bodyguard. I will not let anything happen to you! Now you know why I am so bitter. Even the little Sight I have leaves me deeply depressed and saddens. It has heartened me that we are embarking on this trip. It gives me a little hope.....

*K'tol pulled a traveling cloak out of his bag. It was pure black. He fastened it around his neck with a moon shaped pin*

K'tol: I will scout ahead. This cloak with help hide me in the shadows.

Skye
May 1st, 2004, 04:40 PM
Liz said nothing to K'tol, her face bearing no expression, her eyes holding tears. She blinked them back, pulling uncomfortably at the bottom of her shirt.

The thoughts and slices of images had already become worse. She saw a great darkness, loomin, waiting, taunting her. And Bill...Bill...grasped in the hands of it, being pulled away from her.

She snapped her head up to look at the rest of the company.

"Let's...just go," she told them, adjusting her backpack.

pokejungle
May 1st, 2004, 04:55 PM
*K'tol was gone, agile-ly climbing a tree and leaping to the next. His cloak billowed*

Skye
May 1st, 2004, 05:09 PM
Bill looked at Liz as they started out on their journey. His face was one of concern. Eevee trodded lightly beside them, blinking in confusion.

Liz had considered not bringing Eevee, but figured, that if it did come down to it...she would rather leave this world with her dearest companions, especially Eevee, then have them leave this world alone...

"Bill," she said softly, her voice breaking. She could not finish her thought.

"You'll be okay," Bill told her. "I know what K'tol said to you. Don't be afraid. Everything will work out okay."

Liz pulled her green cloak tighter around her shoulders. She felt immensely ill, not so much in body, but in mind. Her thoughts were gone. She felt nothing but fear. What was it like to be happy? What was it like to be cheerful? She could not remember...and then...

She looked at Bill.

She remembered the first day she had come to stay with him, how she had burned dinner, and how he could not help but laugh. She was so frightened that he would have been angry with her, that he would have sent her home right away.

She remembered those sunny afternoons at the top deck of the lighthouse, studying for exams with him, how he would drill her over and over until she got it right. How he dealt with her frustrations with the outmost calm.

She remembered when his Espeon had the egg containing what would be Liz's Eevee. When it had hatched, the Eevee responded best to Liz, following her everywhere, and Bill had suggested that she keep it with her always...

A smile crossed her face. Liz slowly brought herself back to the present, to the dismal forest they were making their way through. Despite the gloomy atmosphere, she felt a light within herself, something greater than the dark images plaguing her mind, yet so small that the darkness was not warded away.

She threw her arms around an unexpecting Bill, feeling the light growing bigger. Bill, who had been walking at the moment of assault, caught her with one arm, resting his head atop hers.

"It will be alright," she told him, clising her eyes and pressing her face into his chest. "I'm glad you're with me."

Bill looked at her gently as she parted from him. He brought his hand to her cheek tenderly. The words would not come, but his smile said it all.

"Do you think K'tol will stay ahead?" Bill asked, looking deep into the forest as best he could. "What happens if he gets caught or injured?"

"I'm sure...somehow, we'll know," Liz assured him, as they walked on.

She looked down the dark path ahead. Eevee looked worried, and Liz scooped up the near-baby in her arms.

"We can do this," she assured her companions. "We just cannot forget the light."

Thunder
May 1st, 2004, 05:10 PM
"ahhhh they have left suicune this might be good" "Roar!" "Yes we can get to ho-oh faster now that she is safe Ktol will look after her"

Shiney
May 1st, 2004, 06:00 PM
OOC: Are the rest of us with Liz, or are we to make our own way?

Skye
May 1st, 2004, 06:01 PM
OOC: Where you are and what you do is totally up to you! Have fun! ^_^

Thunder
May 1st, 2004, 08:26 PM
*Walks towards a giant volcano* "suicune isint there sopose to be ash around the place?" "Roar?!"

Skye
May 2nd, 2004, 07:00 PM
Deep in the forest something rustled. Liz shuddered despite her warm cloak. Her face became pale, and a pain, unlike any other, seared through her mind. She blinked, as if it would erase the images that swam through her mind's eye.

Something chuckled in the dark.

"Bill...!" she trailed off nervously, reaching for his arm. "Bill....be careful...something comes...something dark..."

She looked around nervously, her head pounding, the images in her head so horrible, so vivid...death, mourning, hatred, anger...all these things in palpable form...

"K'tol!" she screamed, falling to her knees as a dark Pokemon leapt out of the darkness.

Shiney
May 2nd, 2004, 08:36 PM
On the flight back to Hoenn, I was watching all this through the button camera I had tied in Liz's hair. "They always get the fun jobs..." I muttered to myself, put down my viewer, and opened up a magazine.

OOC: not much to say here, ust letting you know that I'm alive... And, that I'm watching youuuuu...... :knockedou

pokejungle
May 3rd, 2004, 01:48 PM
OOC: Thanks for that senerio Skye, I have soooo many choices ^^!

*K'tol saw Skye from the trees. He jumped down on the unseen attacker. He caught nothing but an empty cloak. Fog started to cover the road. The sky turned dark with clouds, making an articial twilight. Booming laughter resonated throught the forest and path.

K'tol: GO BACK! NOW!

*Wind started to whip violently, tearing young saplings out of the ground. K'tol took a small vial from around his neck. He muttered something and it lit up brillianlty.*

K'tol: Follow me!

*He held the light above his head and ran next to Liz. Thunder crashed, but did nothing to drown out the haunting laughter. K'tol had all but disappeared with his cloak on, only the light could be seen. He came suddenly to a stop, skidding a few feet*
K'tol: Where's Bill? *He had to shout to be heard over everthing, even though he was next to Liz*

Skye
May 3rd, 2004, 02:03 PM
Liz's eyes widened despite the harsh wind. In their flight from the dark Pokemon, Bill had been lost.

And the images...they wouldn't stop...

Something dark, something menacing...she imagined fangs that couldn't be seen, just looming, looming darkness...booming laughter...

And suddenly, clearly, Bill called for help in the dark of a dank cave...its surroundings were unclear. Blood spots on the ground? Screams...laughter.

"Make it stop!" Liz screamed, covering her ears, and closing her eyes tightly. She sank to the ground once more, her green cloak spilling around her like molten emerald. "Bill! In a cave! Make it stop!"

pokejungle
May 3rd, 2004, 02:14 PM
K'tol: Run towards the pokemon center! [assuming thats where we started from...] I'll get Bill.

*No sooner had he finished yelling he was headed back into the storm, looking for a cave. The wind and rain pounded him, his lungs burned from running. His eyes roved about for any sign of a cave. He couldn't see, The forest was pitch black, his light was giving off a light that couldn't peirce the shadow. he kept running, until he tripped headlong into a cave and fainted. His breathing was shallow*

Shiney
May 3rd, 2004, 02:22 PM
OOC: I just gotta say this, I can't resist.

After I had gotten the items I needed from my lab, I had booked a flight back to Kanto, and was talking with the security guard. "Have any strangers packed your bags?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, then started, and said "Ya know, now that you mention it... Not one, but two strangers came to my house this morning around five o' clock, and they said "We, uh, hear you're going on a flight soon. You, mind if we pack your bags?"

He looked confused, but continued "Have you taken any items from strangers in your bags?" He asked. I replied "Yeah, just back there at the snack bar, someone gave me a black box that said T.N.T. and said it was a souvenier"

And so it went on for another ten minutes, the guard becoming more and more humiliated every time, until finally, he let me through. "Thank you comedy central." I muttered to myself, turning on my portable DVD player to Denis Leary.

Skye
May 3rd, 2004, 03:10 PM
Liz sprinted as fast as she could towards the Pokemon Center, clutching her young Eevee in her arms, who squealed in suprise and fright. She ran through the doors to find a suprised Nurse Joy looking at her.

"S-sorry," she stammered, sinking into a chair with Eevee. She tossed her windblown hair from her face and set her bag to the groun. Her head was pounding. "I hope they get here soon..."

Thunder
May 3rd, 2004, 10:03 PM
*walks up the volcano side* "HOLY!! %#@% SUICUNE ITS BLACK!!!!! COMPLETELY BLACK DAMIT THE ONLY ONE LEFT IS" "Roar" "YES SUICUNE LUGIA!*sees shadows moving down below and chases after them*

pokejungle
May 4th, 2004, 01:19 PM
*K'tol sat up and looked around. He didn't know how long he had been out, but the storm still howled outside, and the laughter continued. His light shined brighter here. he made his way around the small cave. He saw something move. Slowly, he approached the thing. He reached down and touched it. Bill slowly rolled over to face him. He had blood over his fave and he was barley concios......

K'tol: Are you alright? We have to get you out of here....

OOC: I could have K'tol take Bill out, but I would like Skye to have some input on the situation.....

Skye
May 4th, 2004, 04:09 PM
OOC: Yup...coming right up!

IC: Liz slumped into her chair, clutching her head as it ached. Another vision came to her:

Bill, on the floor of the cave, barely concious, blood...blood everywhere. But then...K'tol? He stood over Bill, the light shinning down, but the darkness tore at Liz's mind, taking her away from the light towards the darkness that lay beyond.

"We can't stay here, Eevee," Liz told the Pokemon, who looked very worried. "We have to get out there...we have to get Bill!"

"Vee!" Eevee exclaimed, hopping down and running to the door.

Liz sprinted out of the Pokemon Center, her Sight leading her to the cave...

In the forest once more, branches tore at her body, scratching her face, and any exposed skin. She blinked away tears at the physical and emotional pain that had been plaguing her. She prayed silently that she would get used to it...and at the same time, the thought scared her beyond belief.

She spotted the cave, and K'tol's light emitting from it. She ran faster, her green cloak billowing wildly behind her, Eevee at her heels.

"Ktol! Bill!" she screamed, running into the dank cave.

Before she could get very far, a Zubat, covered in the dark haze flew towards her, trying to attack.

"Eevee!" Liz cried, as her Pokemon leapt to the rescue. "Sand attack!"

The sand Eevee kicked up blinded the Zubat, and it flew about restlessly, and it was then that Liz saw an opening...

"Bite, Eevee!" she commanded.

"Eee!" Eeve cried, as fiercely as it could, and proceeded to diliver a powerful bit attack to the unsuspecting Zubat. It fell to the floor, unconcious. Liz looked at Eevee fondly for a moment, before remembering her haste. "Let's go!"

She ran a few more yards until she came upon the blood trail. She followed it at a sprint, calling Bill and K'tol's names.

She saw them, and the light K'tol possessed. She ran to them, kneeling at Bill's side.

"Is he...?" her tears stained eyes and cheeks looked to K'tol helplessly.

Shiney
May 4th, 2004, 04:25 PM
In the Jhoto region, I had hired a sailor to take me to a spot near the whirl islands, and once there, I released scizor. Accoriding to the chart, it should be directly under us, so let's go!" I said, and as Scizor jumped in the water, I stopped only long enough to pay the sailor, and tell him "Thank you, we will not require your further assistance." Then I dived in myself.

Thunder
May 5th, 2004, 01:00 AM
OOC:oh just so u know my suicune is a shadow pokemon

*dives in to the water with his suicune Sees seph under the water and waves hoping to see him*

Skye
May 5th, 2004, 04:02 AM
OOC: Thunder, does that mean your char is a bad guy?

Shiney
May 5th, 2004, 12:52 PM
I looked over, and waved back, but I didn't have time to go over, I could only hold my breath for so long. I continued swimming towards the underwater cave.

Thunder
May 5th, 2004, 07:03 PM
*follows him to the undergroud cave Points down to a cave*

Shiney
May 5th, 2004, 08:25 PM
I shook my head, and pointed towards the another one, and dove in. When I surfaced, the air that was trapped inside was breathable, but just bareley. I set up a small machine that looked like a space heater, and it began taking in the air, mixing it with pure oxygen, and fanning it out into the cave. I looked around, and saw a strange door with what looked like a giant lock, the kind with the spin dial, about as large as I was, covered in strange symbols.

pokejungle
May 6th, 2004, 01:36 PM
K'tol: No, not dead. We have to get him back to the Pokemon Center quickly though...

*K'tol removed some herbs from his side pouch and crushed them. He sprinkled the pieces over Bill*

K'tol: These plants will help his bleeding. Lets go. On 3, left! One....Two....THREE!

Shiney
May 6th, 2004, 02:23 PM
I opened up my PDA to the translation page, and began translating what the dial said. After a few minutes, I found myself struggling to breathe, so I went over, and cranked up the machine, since it was originally on it's lowest setting. As the translation continued, I found that it was in fact, a riddle of some sort. I'd have to finish the translation completley before solving it though.

Skye
May 6th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Liz hoisted Bill with K'tol's help, and carried him out of the cave.

"We'll never reach the other Pokemon at this rate," Liz moaned, learning now to supress the images that came to her mind. "Isn't there some way that we could move faster?"

She found herself panting and in serious pain. She fell to her knees, Bill falling with her. He moaned.

"Something dark moves in the cave with Lugia," she whispered, her face becoming pale and possessed. She looked at K'tol. Her lips trembled. "Seph and Thunder are there. Something big...something with tremendous power..."

She trailed off, her eyes becoming flooded with tears. She clutched the unconcious Bill in her arms, running her hands through his toussled green hair. and she sobbed.

"They will perish...I'm seeing them now...we have to leave and help!" she cried, looking at K'tol desperately, her dark hair swinging around her face in the wind.

Shiney
May 6th, 2004, 03:49 PM
I began twirling the dials experimentally. They moved easily, as though they had been oiled just yesterday. I read the riddle.

"When bright, its dark.
When dark, its gone.
When gone forever, so are you."

"Huh, that's easy." I muttered to myself, and aranged the answer so it said "shadow".

The huge dial creacked away from the wall, like a gigantic safe door, and I peered inside...

Thunder
May 7th, 2004, 04:57 AM
*appears out of the water* speh dont! wroung cave!!! u jus let out lugias twin brother!!!

Shiney
May 7th, 2004, 12:57 PM
"No," I said not looking back. "This is the right cave. What's this about lugia's brother? I suppose it Would have to be guarded." Then I pulled out a snorlax tranqulizar gun, released charmeleon, and walked into the room.

Thunder
May 7th, 2004, 02:08 PM
*watchs around the room* hmmmm wait yeh he would wait there arint any shadows!

Shiney
May 7th, 2004, 02:20 PM
*watchs around the room* hmmmm wait yeh he would wait there arint any shadows!

OOC: I don't quite understand what you're saying.

asher_son_of_ash
May 8th, 2004, 12:13 AM
OoC: I haven't been here in a while. I apologize. ^^;

BiC: Asher was flying on his Charizard towards Etruek <sp?> city. They were above a tower on the east side of the city until... "WHOA!" Charizard had fallen asleep in the middle of the flight. We were falling towards the ground. Asher heard a weak roar coming from Charizard's mouth. He had awoken but couldn't control himself. "Hold on there, Charlie." Asher whispered to his Pokemon. THUD! Asher and Charlie had fallen to the ground, fortunately on a soft ground. Asher got up from the ground and groaned. He turned his head towards his fallen Pokemon and took out a Pokeball. The red and white ball opened up and let out a red beam of light, surrounding the Fire type. As Charlie (Charizard) went into the ball Asher got up and looked at his surroundings. They were in front of Ho-oh's tower. "Hopefully, it would be here..." Asher muttered in a low voice.

Thunder
May 8th, 2004, 12:33 AM
OOC:lugias twin was released thats how its getting the dragonite lugia and ho-oh

any back to thing "the shadows released lugias brother damit this is why the shadow is so strong

Shiney
May 8th, 2004, 01:04 AM
I saw a dark shape come flooding towards the door. I didn't hesitate, but emptied the dart gun's 14 round clip into the shape, and dassed into the depths of the room...

pokejungle
May 8th, 2004, 04:59 PM
*K'tol released his shiftry and nuzleaf. They both grabbed Bill and helped carry him.*

K'tol: We'll worry about Lugia after we get Bill inside. If the shadows capture him, they with extract valuable info on our plan. We best hurry now!

*The four went out of the cave and walked slowly to the Pokemon Center*

Skye
May 8th, 2004, 05:13 PM
Once in the Pokemon Center, Nurse Joy did the best she could with what she had for people medecine. Bill slept peacefully in the recovery room while Liz paced outside, feeling anxious.

"Maybe he should stay behind," she said darkly, her eyes darting around as if she was being watched. "We have to act soon. The shadows are spreading. I can feel it. I'm always so cold now...there is no comfort in wool blankets or layered jackets. It's deep within me, K'tol, and I can't get it out. It's a wonder I havem't been consumed by it already."

Her face had become very ghost-like in the past few days, and it was no different now. She felt fatigued, but determined to press on. She looked sharply at K'tol.

"Something stirs nearby," she told him. "Something big...the laughter...I can hear it in my mind. It knows where we are. It's going to get us soon if we don't keep moving."

She slumped into a chair, her forest green cloak spilling about her. She ripped the elastic out of her hair hastily, letting the long lenghts of her dark brown hair fall around and past her shoulders. She blinked, her breath becoming short.

"I can't remember..." she started, her eyes cast far away. "What it is to be happy, what it is to have light within myself. Does this...did this happen to you also?"

She looked at him miserably, her eyes dull and bogged down with a great burden.

pokejungle
May 8th, 2004, 05:35 PM
K'tol: *sigh* Yes, happiness is gone. I have the same problem, only not as great as you. I sincerely wish that you didn't have the Sight. Any clues to what this big thing is? I have not recieved word from the three that went to find Lugia and Ho-oh. Is it connected?

Shiney
May 8th, 2004, 05:40 PM
I walked out of the room, not as I had been. I wore a cgrome-colored mask, without any decoration, but that wasn't the main difference. my legs were that of a scyther, my left arm the claw of a scizor, and I had charizard wings. My right arm remained completley human, because it had a snag machine on it. "Now, let's see just how strong the shadow is." I said to no one in paticular.

Thunder
May 9th, 2004, 04:17 AM
Well if u want 2 know i know evreything about the shadow for im like family of it i have the sight that not meany have i can see evreything it knows and feels evrything thats how i had the info *hears something outside above the water* that must be lugia fighting his brother

Skye
May 9th, 2004, 06:54 AM
"It knows..." Liz said darkly, feeling her mind cloud with the dark images. "It knows where we are, and it may know what we have planned. It sees the others. Lugia will be the next to be swallowed in darkness."

Something stirred in the recovery room. Liz Eevee sprinted in to find Bill had awoken. The Eeevee licked his face affectionately, and Liz ran in after, relieved.

"Bill!" she cried, throwing her arms around him, tears coming to her eyes.

"Don't worry, Liz, I'm ok," he assured her, managing a smile. "Though I am afraid I won't be able to leave for a few days. I've been giving it a lot of thought..."

He trailed off as she raised her head to look at him, tears running down her face. She knew what was coming next.

"You should go on without me," he told her firmly, reaching up to brush the tears from her cheeks. She only sobbed harder. "It will be alright. I don't have the Sight, but I always have had good intuition. You'll make it through this."

"But...what if...the world...what if it ends?" she quivered. "I don't want you to be by yourself! I want you to be with me...you've always been with me..."

"I don't think I am meant to be with you this time," he told her gently. "But I know I will be with you again."

Liz lay her head on his chest, closing her eyes.

"Liz," he said, softer than before. He gently raised her head to look at him. "I will always have fond memories of you to tide me through this time. Every moment we were together...even when one of us or both of us were angry with each other...they are memories I will cherish forever...I lo-"

The words seemed to catch in his throat, but Liz stayed silent and unmoving. Bill smiled, bringing her face down to his and planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

Liz felt life. She felt life coursing through her as his lips made contact with her forehead. She blushed a light pink, and for a moment, she could feel it. She could feel happiness. The light within her that had been glowing so faintly had emerged to banish the darkness, even for a small while.

"Go on," he told her. "I will be fine."

Eevee, who had taken to the floor after Liz had thrown herself on Bill, looked on sadly. Liz picked the little creature up, looking at Bill with a little more color in her face than the previous days. She called Eevee into a pokeball, and waved farewell to Bill. She exited the room to find K'tol waiting.

"Let's...get going," she said, almost bravely.

Shiney
May 9th, 2004, 10:56 AM
OOC: music found at: http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetdreamcast/sonic/music/sonic_x_ost/34_from_episode_35_-_gun.mp3

I looked up towards the sound, and then I grew Umbreon ears and a Dragonite's tail. "Time for a free for all, I think." I said, and flew back into the water to get out of the cave, leaving a slight shimmer of black behind me.

pokejungle
May 17th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Ok, is this RP dead? I really liked it -_-

Shiney
May 17th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Ok, is this RP dead? I really liked it -_-

OOC: me too, perhaps Skye could have a "Vision of my duel with the creature (is it a shadow lugia or something? I'm confused)

pokejungle
May 17th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Skye....HELP! Is it dead or shall we continue?!?!?

Thunder
May 18th, 2004, 01:56 AM
OOC:Skye u der? i havint been on bcuz of skool

Shiney
May 18th, 2004, 09:44 AM
OOC: I sent her a pm, I hope it gets through.

asher_son_of_ash
May 18th, 2004, 10:23 AM
She was online yesterday. Maybe she forgot it or maybe wants someone to post?

Skye
May 18th, 2004, 08:16 PM
OOC: Wah! No! Don't die, thread!!!

IC: Liz left the Pokemon Center with K'tol. She felt miserable, but held on desperately to the comfort Bill had given her. She could not faulter...she must be strong.

And then the vision hit.

Seph, in a cave with Thunder, a shadow moving within...Seph changing form, the darkness chasing, sneering, grinning...

And then she could see no more.

"K'tol!" Liz cried, falling to her knees in pain. Her breathing became quick and labored. She looked at him. "We have to get to the Whirl Islands. Seph and Thunder are in danger!"

Shiney
May 18th, 2004, 08:19 PM
OOC: Yey, she's back! I'd post some in character right now, but I have to take some cold medicine again, and if I put the though required to make an in-character post, it'd make as much sense as a hottub made of ice.

pokejungle
May 20th, 2004, 01:55 PM
OOC: YAY!

K'tol: We will leave Bill, Nurse Joy will see to him. Right now we have more pressing matters it seems! Come on!

OOC:I'm adding a poke to my list so me and Liz can fly

K'tol: Go! Charizard! Climb on Liz!

Skye
May 20th, 2004, 02:07 PM
Liz climbed aboard the massive beast, pulling her cloak tight around her, hugging herself against the cold. They flew inot the sky, passing through the dense, low clouds. Liz watched the world below, wondering, hoping...

The Whirl Islands could be seen ahead. Choppy, angry waves crashed on the shorelines. Liz blinked, her eyes searching for a sign of life. She glanced back at K'tol, her blank, cold eyes holding no answers.

"Do you know which one?" she asked, looking down at the islands once more.

Shiney
May 20th, 2004, 02:10 PM
The water near one of the islands began to rise up in a dome shape, and suddenly burst in all directions, as I flew out of the water, and hovered in place without using my wings, just holding myself up with psychic power.

Thunder
May 24th, 2004, 02:54 AM
*Hovers over the water calmly* "Forget someone?"

Skye
May 24th, 2004, 05:49 AM
OOC: Where is Pokejungle?

IC: "There!" Liz pointed down to a morphed Seph. Thunder was beside him. Liz shuddered, pulling her cloak tightly around her.

Inside the cave, something moved.

Liz looked to K'tol, wondering it he felt it also. Charizard even seemed to sense it...

Shiney
May 24th, 2004, 10:15 AM
"No, not really, I doubt you have the power for what's coming next." I said, but then I thought to myself, this wasn't like me, it must be an effect of the mask, but I can't take it off now, not until after the shadow is defeated.

Thunder
May 24th, 2004, 06:43 PM
"wtf u talking bout seph" *still hovers over the water and then heis suicune pops out then her lies down on his suicune*

Shiney
May 24th, 2004, 07:01 PM
"I said, I doubt you have enough power to handle it if whatever that shadow is comes out angry." I said, not smiling, I began gathering energy as the water around me shifted from the force.

OOC: That mask makes my character a (semi) evil person, just incase you didn't catch the subtle hint.

Skye
May 24th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Liz looked on worriedly, feeling a strange tug in her heart as Seph spoke to Thunder. WIthout thinking, she leapt off Charizard's back, aiming for Suicine.

"Thunder, Seph is right. It's too powerful for just one person to handle. We need to work together," she shot a cross look at the changed Seph.

The shadow emerged, and Liz immediately lost conciousness.

Lugia flew towards her at alarming speed, its firm, white beak hording a blinding white energy. Liz was falling, falling...she screamed.

And suddenly, she thought of Bill.

His smiling face welcomed her into his home the day she arrived. They walked into the lighthouse, as he was to observe some constillations that night for some researchers in Jhoto. She followed him eagerly. His smile, his mannerisms...everything about him enchanted her.

And suddenly, she grew wings.

Broad, white, elegent feathers sprouted from her back, the wings reaching a width greater than her height. They encased her form, wrapping tightly around her. A blinding white aura surrounded her, and when the wings finally reopened, she had changed. Her hair, her skin, her eyes were as fair as a sunny day. She gazed upon the Lugia with bright, icy blue eyes, and long blond hair cascaded down her body. Now clad in pure white, she looked at Lugia firmly, deflecting the blast from her friends with a strong thougth from her mind.

"If I can just touch it," she said to herself, flying quickly and gracefully towards him. She looked back at Seph. "Use what power you have to restrain Lugia!"

She flew onwards towards the angered legendary bird, uneasy about Seph.

Shiney
May 24th, 2004, 07:19 PM
"No problem, one hogtied bird coming up!" I shouted, and out of my hands sprouted dozens of vines, wrapping themselves around lugia so tightly it could bareley move, and when it attempted to break through, more and more replaced the ones that he broke. "Too easy, much too easy." I said to myself, holding Lugia suspended.

Thunder
May 24th, 2004, 07:20 PM
"fuk y did lugias twin brother have to be here" *gets into a fighting position and grows a scizor claws that replaces his old hands and zapdos wings and mewtwos cables from his head to his back and lugia uses hyper beam to dystroy the vines*"lets get him seph!"

Skye
May 24th, 2004, 07:35 PM
OOC: Hey, Thunder...watch the language okay? I know you might be getting into character, but little kids read this stuff...

IC: Liz sped towards the trapped Lugia, and as it snapped away the vines, she touched its giant wing.

Within her, she felt a surge of white energy. It jolted itself into the legendary bird, stunning it. The dark aura began to vanish, and Liz forced the energy into it harder. In a few moments, the dark mist had vanished, and Liz fluttered beside the bird, looking at it with a full heart, though she felt tired.

She felt something else, like she was sharing her body with someone else. There was another mind at work here, something she could not understand. A little while ago had she not been a vessel for darkness? She pushed the thoughts away, chosing to be satisfied with having dispersed the darkness from Lugia.

Her wings suddenly vanished, and she fell towards the choppy ocean. The Lugia heard her scream, and dashed towards her. It caught her on its back, and flew towards Seph and the others.

"I don't know how it happened," she said, her now brown hair whipping around her face. Her green cloak rippled violently in the wind. She had not joined her companions back in the air. "But it was almost too easy...shouldn't Lugia be tougher than that?"

The Lugia beneath her let out a soft, offended cry.

"No offense," she said gently. She looked to the others, and her heart sank as she felt darkness once more. "It's not over...."

From the cave, the darkness emerged once again.

Thunder
May 24th, 2004, 07:42 PM
"get of lugia!!! I told u thats his brother!!" *the darkness jumps from out of the water and covers the ocean and makes it pure black then a whole lot of water pkmn jump out* "Get off now" *gets into a fighting stance*

Skye
May 24th, 2004, 07:47 PM
"This Lugia is fine!" Liz cried. "It's been cured."

She looked down in dread as the water Pokemon in the ocean were engulfed in the darkness. She looked back to her friends, and the young Lugia looked worriedly at them as well.

"This...erm...could take a while..." she said, biting her lower lip as a Gyrados prepared to attack. "Anyone have any suggestions?"

Thunder
May 24th, 2004, 07:49 PM
"Yep" *flys towards her and the lugia* "METAL BEAM" *evreything connected to the water turned into metal in a 20 km radius*

asher_son_of_ash
May 25th, 2004, 08:37 AM
OoC: 20 mile radius? @_@ I'm standing at a place 15 miles from Whirl Islands. Uh oh.

Asher walked up the stairs cases of the tower. There was something in here that frightened him, yet he didn't know what it was.The light was dim in the tower, but Asher could see well enough to see what was in front of him. He put his right hand on a wall and felt dust particles cover his palm. About ten or so minutes later on the roof of the tower where the sky was visible, he saw it.

A giant bird with huge rainbow colored feathers. A golden beak, with a golden like crown on it's head. Ho-oh. The third Pokemon of light. Asher proceede to move closer to it before a giant sound like a nuclear bomb explosion came from somewhere. And then a loud squawking noise came from Ho-oh. The giant bird Pokemon flapped its wings and released a very strong gust. The giant bird flew into the sky and dived down at Asher making him lose his balance making him lose his balance and fall off the making him fall off the roof. He grabbed the roof ledge quickly. Dangling a few feet from the ground he gave a sigh of relief, "Whew, I wonder what was that sound...?" The Hooh gave another screech and flew crazily in the air.

Shiney
May 25th, 2004, 10:07 AM
"A bit overdone, perhaps... But I couldn't have done it better myself." I said, looking at the effects of the metal beam around me.

Skye
May 25th, 2004, 10:28 AM
Liz couldn't help but feel sorry for the Pokemon caught in the metal. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't reach every one of them to turn them back, and even if she could, would she have enough energy to do so?

She felt drowsy, and she lay on her stomach on the Lugia's back. It cooed at her, and looked to her companions.

"We should find someplace safe to camp out for tonight," Liz advised them. "I feel so...tired..."

She looked at them drwosily.

pokejungle
May 28th, 2004, 01:16 PM
OOC: AAAAHHHHHH! I have TOTALLY LET DOWN EVERYONE IN THIS RP! I'm SO sorry! I was busy...anyway....now I would like to throw in a new little twist....

*K'tol had quietly left the group, gone from that area of Johto. He was now deep in the Ilex Forest, deep in concentration. A dark aurora hung about him and his eyes were a dark red. He slowly disappeared until he was one with the shadow, a dark mist of a human. he floated fast, traveling through anything that blocked his path. His mist form was completey black mist, except for his haunting red eyes...*

Shiney
May 28th, 2004, 01:58 PM
OOC: I'm still here if you are, let's hope skye get's back here as well.

Skye
May 28th, 2004, 03:28 PM
OOC: I am here as well. Glad to have you back, pokejungle!

IC: Liz looked to her companions once more, her eyes pleading with fatigue.

"We should find some place to rest," she siad tiredly. "We can fight this darkness better when our heads are cleared."

She pointed out a shady patch of vegitaion on a nearby island to Lugia.

"How about there?" she suggested.

pokejungle
May 28th, 2004, 03:55 PM
OOC: Glad you're here now!

IC: *K'tol traveled until he reached the area where the companions rested. He stayed in the shadows, so that no one could see him. His presence was felt though. His eyes darted over his once friends, seeking*

Skye
May 28th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Liz had found a comfortable spot to rest upon a large, low hanging branch of a tropical tree. The Lugia she had rescued had felt a bond to her, and seemed like it wished to accompany her on her quest. He rested on a branch above her.

She let her Eevee out of his pokeball, and he curled up next to her. She pet him, focusing on the small, sleeping creature.

Suddenly, she felt something move in the darkness of the night. The presence was familiar, but somehow, tainted. She sat up, startled, and somewhat frightened. Eevee awoke as well, his fur standing on end in his state of alertedness.

"Seph," she whispered. "Thunder?"

She stared at the bushes where she felt the presence. It felt unmistakably like K'tol...

Thunder
May 28th, 2004, 06:44 PM
"yeh? wats up?" *walks over*

pokejungle
May 29th, 2004, 06:05 PM
*K'tol floated gently upward, his shadowy face calm and unnerving. He reached out and touched the lugia on the neck. His shadow body went right through. He was now inside the lugia, controlling it. Its eyes turned red and its fur/feather/skin darkened.*

Skye
May 29th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Liz felt the disturbance in Lugia, and looking up, noticed its severe discoloration. She gasped, pointing in the direction of the Lugia so Thunder would see.

"I...thought he was cured?" she said softly, confusion spreading through her like wildfire. But there was something different about this darkness. "K'tol?"

Confused, she climbed up to the branch Lugia rested on.

"K'tol?" she repeated.

pokejungle
May 29th, 2004, 06:47 PM
*the lugia gave a chilling cry and flew up into the air. It circled overhead, then made a nose dive back to earth. It slammed against the beach, spilling sand everywhere. Its bones could be heard snapping as it landed. It moaned softly, its breathing shallow. K'tols shadowy figure came out, and disappeared into the wind.*

Skye
May 29th, 2004, 06:57 PM
"Lugia!" Liz screamed, sprinting through the blinding sand to the creature.

He was barely breathing, but he had returned to normal.

A feeling of K'tol still clung to the wind, but the feeling was foul and ruined. Liz felt herself crying as she threw herself on the severly injured Lugia, her tears moistening its soft skin.

He raised his head slightly to look at her, speaking his apology with his eyes.

"No, Lugia," she whispered, her fingers brushing his face lightly. "Don't worry. You'll be okay?"

The young Lugia laid his beautiful head on the sand one, final time, sighing, as if he were being released from a terrible nightmare.

Liz collapsed, sobbing uncontrollably. Soon, a great anger replaced her sorrow, and she stood up in the sand voilently, tossing her voice loudly to the ocean wind.

"K'tol, I don't know where you are, or why you have done this!" she screamed, her eyebrows narrowed over the fire in her eyes. "But you won't get away with it! You are going to pay so dearly!"

An anguished cry off in the distance cut her short. From the island she had seen the young Lugia came a similar cry, but deeper, older, angrier.

"The full-gorwn Lugia," she gasped. "Seph! Thunder! Get here quick!"

Shiney
May 29th, 2004, 09:10 PM
"I'm here already." I said, in an emotionless voice.

Thunder
May 30th, 2004, 03:28 AM
"ktol the meany thats it!!! I HAVE SEEN ENOUGH!!!" *dissapears into a burst of light*

Skye
May 30th, 2004, 08:16 AM
The large, angry Lugia rose from his cave, screeching in anguish. Seeing his little brother on the sand only enraged him further. He looked at Liz menacingly, but htere was no dark aura around him. She ran knee deep into the ocean water as he flew to her in a rage.

Think of Bill she said to herself. Her Eevee ran to her side and treded water beside her.

A smile spread across her face at the fond memory of Bill. He had shown her to the top of the lighthouse, and they had watched the sun set as the recording of the Dragonite's song filled the air. She felt so happy there, so full of life.

And in an instant she had changed forms once more. Clad in pure white, her fair hair blowing violently in the wind, she looked at the Lugia with pure, innocent blue eyes.

"Do not be angry," Liz said, though the words were not her own. "It is not the fault of these people you see. Someone has betrayed them..."

She raised her arms to the Lugia, who hovered in the air dangerously close. If he felt like it, he could destroy her right now. Liz reached out to touch the mourning Lugia's face.

"Come with us," she said softly, looking deep into his eyes. "And you can avenge your brother."

The Lugia, seeing the pure truth in her eyes, bowed his head in agreement. Liz smiled, releasing herself from the strange form she had taken, and returneing to normal. She collapsed in the stormy water. She was on her hands and knees. Eevee licked her face worriedly.

Lugia picked her up from the water, as she shivered from the damp cold, and carried her back to her companions.

Suddenly, from the cave, a black mist leeked outwards towards them, moving steadily faster...

asher_son_of_ash
May 30th, 2004, 09:07 AM
Asher still dangled from the roof's ledge while the Ho-oh flew around the sky in a crazy manner, ''I think I need some help in taming the bird...'' Asher took out a green orb from his back usinghis free hand and showed it to the Fire Bird who suddenly cooled down.

pokejungle
May 30th, 2004, 12:21 PM
*The black mist slowly condensed, turning back into a human. K'tol's features were becoming clearer. in seconds, he lay before the group, eyes closed. His eyes opened weakly. He struggled to his feet. He noticed both lugias.*

K'tol: W-What H-happened? I-

*K'tol fainted back to the ground and lay still. His breathing was coming in short gasps.*

Skye
May 30th, 2004, 12:29 PM
Skeptical of K'tol's quick appearance, Liz stepped back. She regarded him doubtfully, looking to her companions for council.

"I don't know if we can trust him," she told them. Lugia sat mournfully in the sand, tending his brother, though they all knew his brother would never get up. "Look at what he did...but still...darkness can only be conquered with light. If we show goodness to the darkness..."

She looked back at the others.

"Let's just move him to shelter, and deal with him when he wakes up," she said simply, looking to Seph for assistance in carrying him.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw movement in the sand. The fallen Lugia raised his head wearily, blinking. Liz nearly dropped K'tol's arm as she spun herself around to look.

The older Lugia was helping the younger one stand up. Liz's eyes grew wide, brimming with tears. She sprinted to the two Lugia, stopping short of leaping onto both of them and hugging them tightly.

"He needs a potion or something!" she cried. "Maybe we can get him in a pokeball and take him to a Pokemon Center. "Lugia, could you take me to a Pokemon Center to get your brother healed?"

Her desperate voice convinced the older Lugia to trust her. She brought out Eevee's pokeball, and called the injured Lugia into it.

"We've done all we can here. The two Lugia are on our side now. Let's get to a Pokemon Center so we can really rest," Liz said urgently. She looked at Seph. "Can you help me lift K'tol onto Lugia's back? He can carry all three of us if that will be convenient for you."

pokejungle
May 30th, 2004, 12:37 PM
*K'tol lifted his head weakly.*

K'tol: I think I can walk <-----OOC: I guess he can hear when he's out cold @_@

*K'tol stood up shakily. And walked towards Liz*

K'tol: What happened...Wait, h-how did I get here?

*Before the watching companions eyes, K'tol's image began to grow hazy. He doubled over in pain.*

Shiney
May 30th, 2004, 12:41 PM
"None of that again!" I said quickly, bathing him in sunlight that seemed to come from a sunrise from nowhere, as the haze faded away. "You'd better go with lugia, I think I should take care of K'tol." I said, transforming into an aerodactyl(sp?) with a metal mask on it's face. I gently picked up K'tol in my claws and lifted off, waiting for Skye and lugia to follow.

pokejungle
May 30th, 2004, 12:46 PM
OOC: I'm insubstantial right now.....

*K'tol stood up. A evil grin spread across his face. Then a look of pain. then grin. K'tol's image wavered, then he started to split. Half of him was a dark image and one half The old K'tol. The shadow was swept away, and K'tol fell to the ground once more*

Thunder
May 30th, 2004, 02:48 PM
*Reappears at the shadows core* "evreything is going well hehehehehehehe nothing shall stop us" *alot of the shadow goes into my body making him 5% his strength*

Skye
May 30th, 2004, 03:46 PM
Liz nodded and took off with Lugia, too soon to see the transformations that soon occured. She reached the Pokemon Center on an island (Can't remember the name for the life of me!), and burst through the doors, handing the pokeball over to Nurse Joy. Lugia managed to get through the doors, and some people stared in awe.

"Is there...anything you can do?" she panted, and promptly collapsed on the floor.

Nurse Joy took care of Lugia, and gave Liz a cot to sleep on.

Thunder
May 30th, 2004, 11:51 PM
OOC:i have a dark deep voice now also i look like my body is pure black and all u see that is not black is my black opal shinging eyes

*appears at the pkmn centre were liz is*

"Muhahahhahah doom shall come to all humans who try to stop me!!"

Shiney
May 31st, 2004, 12:18 AM
OOC: judging from the insurgance of evil, I think that it is neccisary for me to clarify my position. I am an evil person while wearing the mask, yet I am on the side of good, capishe? (I know it's not spelled like that)

Thunder
May 31st, 2004, 01:28 AM
*the door blasts open* "i have come for your pkmn!!"
*slowly floats in* "muhahahahahahahaha"

OOC:guys theres one thing that might be able to stop me and i gave it to liz near the start

Skye
May 31st, 2004, 03:39 AM
OOC: Wow, this is getting interesting. Thunder, you need to clarify where you are, and what you are doing.

IC: Liz woke from one of her more pleasant slumbers, and got herself ready for a new day. Lugia stayed by her side the whole night, waiting for his brother to heal.

Nurse Joy had very good news for them that morning. The injured Lugia was indeed well once again, and they could leave as soon as they were ready.

Eevee was delighted to be on the road again, and back in his pokeball. The two Lugia flew Liz back to where Seph and K'tol were, hoping to find something positive for a change...

Thunder
May 31st, 2004, 02:36 PM
OOC:i said b4 im at the pkmn centre were u are

*sees liz fly out the door*

"well well well isint it liz the one who tried to stop me controling lugia and from hurting it!" "you are so wreaking my plans so u must be eliminated!"

Skye
May 31st, 2004, 03:49 PM
The Lugia landed on the island where Liz had left Seph and K'tol. Liz jumped off Lugia's back with a look of gratitude at the gigantic Pokemon. She stumbled in the sand, but regained her feet, and searched frantically for her companions.

"Seph?!" she called into the vegeitation, hoping he wasn't far. "Seph! I'm back! And we need to keep moving! Ho-oh will be next!"

Shiney
May 31st, 2004, 04:19 PM
Suddenly, a loud sound came from above, and liz looked up to see me snoring in a hammok made of my own vines. "Muy oot creespa greedo..."

Skye
May 31st, 2004, 04:25 PM
OOC: Star Wars reference? Hehe....

IC: Liz looked up to see Seph, or what she thought was Seph, making a hammock out of vines.

"Eh..?" she said, unsure, and took a few steps back. She pushed her dark brown hair out of her eyes, looking at him in confusion. "What happened to K'tol?"

Shiney
May 31st, 2004, 04:27 PM
I woke up and rolled over groggily, right out of the hammock.

After I finished shouting obsceneties, I looked around and said "I'm not sure, he's here somewhere though, I can smell his trail."

Thunder
June 1st, 2004, 12:32 AM
*Flys over to the island seph and liz are on*

"METAL BEAM"

*all the trees and ground turns to metal*

Skye
June 1st, 2004, 06:37 AM
Infuriated, Lugia let out a deafening roar at Thunder. Liz covered her ears in pain. Lugia looked at her gently, eyeing the pokeball that contained his brother. She released the younger Lugia to fight, and the two Lugia flew towards Thunder angrily, powering up a hyper beam.

With a mighty cry, both Lugia sent a powerful bolt of energy at Thunder from both directions. There was no way he could escape that blast.

Suddenly, Liz felt a pain in her side as she moved towards the fight, feeling drawn to the immense power. She reached into the small satchel she had attatched to her belt, and withdrew the rose Thunder had placed on her when she had been injured at the lighthouse. She thought of Bill, and felt very sad. She missed him terribly.

The rose, now dead and dried, lay in her hands stiffly. What was once a deep and almost liquid red was now brillte and nearly black. Liz was fed up with all of this. She just wanted to go home and sleep in her warm bed, to just leave all this danger and darkness behind, to be rid of this Sight she now possessed.

She tossed the rose to the sand angrily, and walked away in tears, to the shelter of a metallic tree.

Shiney
June 1st, 2004, 10:45 AM
As thunder got up, he found me behind him, in the form of a feraligatr with a metal colored face marking, and what looked like stainless steel teeth. "I think it's time for you to calm down, I'm begining to get angry." I hissed at him, my words punctuated by the clicking of me teeth.

Thunder
June 1st, 2004, 03:56 PM
*sees the rose* "ACK WATS GOING ON MY MIND IT FEELS LIKE ITS IMPLODEING!"
*turns back to normal but as a suicune* "ohhhh man dam shadow" *the shadow dissapears in a burst of lightning*

Skye
June 1st, 2004, 06:20 PM
OOC: Thunder, I will not ask you again to stop swearing in this RP. If this persists, you will be kicked out. This is your second and final warning. Little kids read this stuff, and you are setting a bad example.

IC: Liz watched as the shadow disappeared from Thunder's body. Still in doubt, and miserable from the whole situation, she stood by the tree, the metal slowly disappearing after the vanishing shadow.

Both Lugia were poised to attack once more, but Liz ran back onto the beach, waving her arms for them to stop.

"Stop!" she yelled frantically, finally reaching the two Pokemon, Seph, and Thunder. "He's okay now..."

Thunder
June 1st, 2004, 10:02 PM
OOC:sry it jus makes it more realistic but i wont do it again

*falls to the ground unconsius*

Skye
June 6th, 2004, 06:00 PM
OOC: My RP is dying again! :(

IC: Liz knelt at the fallen Thunder's side. She looked back at Seph, biting her lower lip, a tear falling form her face. The wind from the furious ocean whipped her hair around her face, but she didn't care. All this death, this darkness...this pain...it was all too much.

Sobbing, Liz sank to the ground, holding her head in her hands. She looked at Seph miserably, her tears falling onto Thunder's unconcious body.

"I can't do this anymore..." she sobbed helplessly, rocking herself back and forth in an effort to comfort herself.

Shiney
June 6th, 2004, 06:02 PM
"You think that I believe I can do it any longer?" I asked, putting a hand on her shoulder, now fully human, but still wearing the mask. "Last I checked, it's not exactly like we had a choice."

Skye
June 6th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Liz felt Seph's hand on her shoulder, though she barely heard his words. Deep in her mind, the darkness was brewing, her Sight was twinging, telling her to be careful, tugging at her very soul.

"I wish Bill was here," she said, and knew right away how naive and childish it sounded, but at this point, she didn't care. She wanted to sleep and not be haunted by nightmares, wanted to feel the warmth of friendship and love, wanted so dearly to tell Bill that she was alright, that everything was going to be okay.

But she could not have these things.

Feeling angry, distressed, depressed, and a great load of despair, Liz rose to her feet. She looked at Thunder as he lay unconcious on the sand. She did not know if he was still alive.

Liz wiped her eyes furiously, and looked at Seph, a little startled by his mask. She stepped away from Thunder and closer to Seph, sniffling back the tears, and wiping her eyes until they vanished.

"Ho-oh is next," she said to him. She looked over at the two Lugia, who were bowing their heads sadly at the sight of Thunder. "Let's go."

Shiney
June 6th, 2004, 06:31 PM
"Yeah, let's". I said, morphing slowly into an aerodactyl.

Skye
June 6th, 2004, 06:37 PM
OOC: What is that mouse with the sign thingy in your siggy all about, Shineyelectrode? It's kind of...creepy.....O_o

IC: Liz nodded, startled a little at Seph's transformation. Looking over at the two Lugia, she felt a small renewal of hope, which kept her Sight at bay momentarily. She suddenly wished K'tol was with them, despite his strange...actions...

Reaching down, she grabbed Thunder, and hoisted him onto the awaiting Lugia's back. She hopped on behind him, and they took off towards Ho-oh's destination...

OOC: We're coming to meet you, Asher!! ^^

Shiney
June 6th, 2004, 06:54 PM
OOC: What is that mouse with the sign thingy in your siggy all about, Shineyelectrode? It's kind of...creepy.....O_o

IC: Liz nodded, startled a little at Seph's transformation. Looking over at the two Lugia, she felt a small renewal of hope, which kept her Sight at bay momentarily. She suddenly wished K'tol was with them, despite his strange...actions...

Reaching down, she grabbed Thunder, and hoisted him onto the awaiting Lugia's back. She hopped on behind him, and they took off towards Ho-oh's destination...

OOC: We're coming to meet you, Asher!! ^^

OOC: I know everything about your computer, and the mouse is scared of living cheese. :paranoid:

EDIT: changed it, I'll PM you with it, I still wanna see some more people freaked out by it.

Thunder
June 11th, 2004, 05:05 PM
*throws up essence of the shadow whle on lugia* "oh i dont feel good!"

Skye
June 11th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Liz tried her best to push on, despite Thunder's sickness. She was determined to get rid of this darkness once and for all. Thankfully, the older Lugia she was partnered with on this flight agreed heartily with her.

They neared a stone tower that revealed itself from the mist. Inside was a person, and Liz could not tell who it was beyond the fog. She squinted in an effort to figure it out, but it was hopeless.

A dark shape, shrouded by the mist, flew around the tower, but a shinning green orb held from the person within the tower seemed to calm it. When Liz and Lugia neared, she saw it was Ho-oh, not devoured by the darkness, but not looking happy to see them either.

OOC: We are here, Asher!! Yay! :)

Thunder
June 12th, 2004, 03:08 PM
*gets up fully ok* "thats uhh Asher hes hanging from the roof top ho-ohs not to happy y? ok this is getting weird u guys try to calm it down ill gaurd the tower!"

Skye
June 12th, 2004, 06:55 PM
OOC: I think it would be good to wait for Asher_son_of_ash to post....I think the leave of absence thread said he would be back in a few days...

IC: Liz looked on at the furious Ho-oh, its temper spiked up by something. However, it was not shrouded in the dark cloud that she and her companions knew all too well. She wondered what it could be so angry about, and then decided it would be a good idea to get the boy off the roof.

"Lugia, do you see him?" Liz asked him urgently, pointing to where Asher was hanging. "Can you get him down from there? He's going to fall!"

Lugia hooted in agreement, and swooped through the air, avoiding the Ho-oh's angered attacks, and finally, Asher was safely on the back of the Lugia.

"What's going on with Ho-oh?" Liz demanded, holding Asher on Lugia with her free arm around his waist. "What can we do to calm it?"

pokejungle
June 15th, 2004, 07:27 PM
OOC: THIS THREAD IS ...... ALIVE! SO POST!!! I really am lost now...but ....I'll try to carry on.....

IC: *K'tol woke up in a dark meadow. His head throbbed. Trying to get up was painful. He turned to the side and threw up. His memory was hazy....why was he here? His thoughts were jumbled...but he knew he needed to get somewhere urgently.....He just didnt know where or how*

Thunder
June 16th, 2004, 07:47 PM
*flys around waiting incase the shadow might come* "LIZ I CANT SEE ANYTHING YET!"

Skye
June 17th, 2004, 05:45 AM
OOC: I suppose we should wait until Asher_son_of_Ash gets back...I'll try to send him a PM....

asher_son_of_ash
June 17th, 2004, 11:05 PM
Ooc: Have no fear, Asher's here. x_X;

IC: Asher felt himself being risen from the roof by a body with sleek ... somthing, he looked up at the white headed Lugia then down at the Liz, Thunder, K'tol and Seph

"What took you so long? Anyway, I think I might've angered it just a teensy bit by intruding it and showing it the grass orb." Asher said as he held up the green ball he had took out of his backpack. "As the orb contains some parts of the grass type element it angers some of the grass types weakness and as Ho-oh is part fire and part flying the GRASS ORB've angered it a great deal. And not to mention that booming noise." he added as he ducked a fire blast.

Skye
June 18th, 2004, 03:27 AM
OOC: Nice to have ya back! :)

IC: Liz ducked as the fire blast cam in their direction. Lugia wasn't too happy.

"If we can just get close enough to it..." Liz said under her breath. "I can transform..."

She looked over at Seph and the others, motioning for them to come and help. If they could just get Ho-oh to stop being irratic and throwing attacks everywhere, they might have a prayer of a chance of stopping him!

pokejungle
June 18th, 2004, 08:23 AM
OOC: Glad this topic is back!!! I am NOT with you all...I'm by myself right now, I need to have time to re include my self and self a different way. Shadow K'tol isn't gone.......... [Laupe is K'tol's shadow side that was seperated from him]

IC: *Laupe circled the area where Lugia and the others were*

Laupe: Now I can finally crush them all and get rid of the light forever!

*IN the woods K'tol mind suddenly was filled with the image of his teammates in imending danger from Laupe. Quickly Ktol hopped on Charizard's back and was off, flying quickly, hoping to save them.*

Thunder
June 18th, 2004, 08:28 AM
*flys behind ho-oh and holds it back but it uses overheats to blast hime to the ground* "OW *outhailes a puff of smoke*

Skye
June 18th, 2004, 06:17 PM
"Come on!" she urged her friends, while trying to keep a calm and peaceful mind and heart. She looked over at Ho-oh compassionately. She wished she could address Asher by his name, but since she didn't know it, she would have to settle for the next best thing. "You...I need you to help steer Lugia and help him dodge Ho-oh's attacks."

Leaving that task to Asher, Liz closed her eyes quickly, trying to shut out the chaos and anger around her. A glimmer of hope grew in the darkness of her Sight. She breathed in deeply, trying to make it swell with her lungs, to make it grow...

And she had transformed completely. Her long, white flowing gown fluttered in the wind, her now-blond hair whipping around her face as if each strand was a live, writhing tentacle. She looked foward with foreign, crystal blue eyes at Ho-oh, her expression firm, but full of compassion.

Wings sprouted from her back, giving her the appearance of an angel. She leapt off of Lugia's back, and soared towards the infuriated Ho-oh, who took notice of her persuit.

Ho-oh did not send any attack towards her. Instead, he hovered in the air, looking suprised, ashamed, confused. Liz flew to him, touching his beak lovingly.

"You are not possessed by the darkness, are you?" Liz asked in a voice that was not her own. "You are only confused, disturbed by someone or something. It's all right. My friends and I can be trusted."

She led Ho-oh to the others gently, coaxing him with kind words the whole time. The gigantic fire bird landed on the ground, his rage dispersed. He looked at the group curiously.

"If Ho-oh is on our side..." Liz said, touching down to the ground, and transforming back to her normal self. "Why is there still a great darkness in my mind...?"

pokejungle
June 18th, 2004, 06:36 PM
*Laupe laughed at Liz's pathetic thought. She didn't fully grasp the situation. Slowly he floated down to where Ho-oh was perched ont he ground. He reached into its head, then pulled down his whole body. A red glow started covering Ho-oh's eyes...*

Thunder
June 19th, 2004, 03:27 PM
"hmmmmm not good at all yes yes" *nods head then flys over to the ho-ohand holds its wings down seeing its bad if its stuck on ground* "hahahahaha u hav to do betta then that!"

pokejungle
June 19th, 2004, 06:10 PM
*The Ho-oh Slammed Seth with its wing a began a fast upward flight*

Skye
June 19th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Liz sprinted towards Ho-oh, transforming into her strange, angelic form once more. There was a strange presence within the creature, something very dark...and yet, so...familliar?

Her now-blond hair blowing violently around her in the wind, she ran to the thrashing, possessed Ho-oh, her hands outstretched to release the bird Pokemon of its dark imprisonment. She dodged his wings right and left, and finally, stood before the giant bird, her hands reaching for him, her wings open and tense, waiting for the slightest sign of danger to push her up into the air.

"Ho-oh," she said, in the voice that did not belong to her. "Ho-oh...it's all right..."

pokejungle
June 19th, 2004, 07:03 PM
*a Black shadow started eminating from Ho-oh's body*

Ho-oh: CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!

Skye
June 19th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Liz stood her ground, her arms extended, and bent at the elbows so that her forearms were crossed before her. She closed the blue eyes that belonged only to her transformed form, and sank into a deep feeling of peace and serenity.

"Light..." she said aloud, in a voice that was completely different from her normal voice. Her strange form had completely taken over. She opened her eyes. "I am Hikari. I am the light of legend, the light that vanquished darkness when man was young."

Liz felt her own mind come back a little, until it joined her form's mind once more. She looked at Ho-oh, and took off into the air.

Hikari? she thought to herself.

She had no time to think on it, because Ho-oh did not looke happy to see her. She dove towards the creature, now covered in the dark aura she feared.

Shiney
June 19th, 2004, 08:54 PM
As liz, or Hikari I should say spoke, I felt a sudden urge to strike. I was about to leap, but stopped myself just in time. "What am I doing?" I thought to myself. I looked instead at Ho-oh, and began draining the shadow away from it into myself to give Liz a clear shot. But I must admit, it felt pretty good to be absorbing the power, too.

asher_son_of_ash
June 20th, 2004, 01:01 AM
"Well ... erm ... this is getting weird." Asher said as Ho-oh gave another large caw. The Lugia saw what happened to Liz and began to dive. "Whoa there. " Asher shouted out at the Lugia. The Lugia huffed and ignored Asher by sending out a jet of water at the shadowed-up {New word. Go me. :paranoid:} Asher tried to stop Lugia but it kept on ignoring him. Finally, Asher took out a purple ball and showed it at Lugia calming it down just a bit. Asher looked at the Ho-oh with a worried expression on his face.

Skye
June 20th, 2004, 05:02 AM
OOC: Pokejungle will be gone until Friday of this week. He is vacationing in Canada, so I think it might be best if we put it on pause after this post. Is that okay with everyone?

IC: Liz flew straight towards the Ho-oh, her hands outstretched, a loving expresssion on her face. If she could just touch his head, if even for a moment, it would help...

She flew faster, thankful for Seph and the others' help. Ho-oh was just a small reach away. Feeling very apprehensive, and seeing the bird up very close, his large, dangerous beak only an arms' length away, she closed her eyes, and was never more petrified in her life.

asher_son_of_ash
June 22nd, 2004, 07:53 AM
O.o; Friday? That's only a few days away. But maybe we should keep bumping this before it goes into outer space. @_@

Skye
June 22nd, 2004, 08:56 AM
OOC: Good idea. Thank you! We'll all just have to be patient til Friday. We could RP, but since Pokejungle's character is controlling Ho-oh right now, it would be kind of diffecult...

asher_son_of_ash
June 23rd, 2004, 09:49 PM
bump!! O_O; Woohoo. Tomorrow's Friday. Hope pokejungle comes soon.

Skye
June 24th, 2004, 05:22 AM
Hehe...thanks! I hope he gets back soon too...I miss this RP even though it's only been a few days!

pokejungle
June 25th, 2004, 04:50 PM
OOC:THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WAITING! I missed this rp too...! K'tol now gets back into this, helping Liz out....I really don't know where I want to go with Ho-oh yet, but K'tol is getting a character makeover thanks to an item in his herb pouch.....

IC:

*K'tol raced across the ground, fighting for breath as his legs burned. All at once he felt a light and heard a voice vaguely reminiscent of Liz's. He could feel the feel the dark aura fighting that voice.... All at once something heavy appeared in his pouch. Quickly he stopped, surprised. He pulled out a golden coin that shone with an unearthly light. One side had a sun emblemed on it, and the other side has a dragon engraved on it*

"My father had one of these before he disappeared. I think he called it a Dragon Crest. A calling from the guardian of light."

*There was a flash and the coin was gone. K'tol felt...odd. His body was not the same. His muscles felt like they had grown ten fold. He inspected himself slowly. A long shiny green scaled tail protruded from the end of his spine. It had a deadly sickle looking blade at the end. Over his shoulder was a set of dragon wings, matching the tail. In his hand was a great wooden staff, ending in a round emerald, situated in a silver dragon's mouth. K'tol took off effortlessly, as if his wings had always been there.*

Meanwhile...

*Ho-oh lunged at Liz, trying to kill her. It's eyes probed her, looking for a weakness. It dove in again, not listening to her*

Skye
June 25th, 2004, 07:00 PM
OOC: Welcome back!! ^^

IC: Liz reached out as Ho-oh struck, and she opened her eyes to find that her hand was covered in blood. She had pulled it away in time to salvage it. No fingers were missing, but a large, red gash had appeared in her palm. She looked back at the Ho-oh, her eyes beginning to blaze with fury. Dark aura seeped into the open wound on her hand, slowly corrupting the Liz/Hikari.

Liz screamed, feeling her other half being tainted with darkness. Without the purity of light, how would they defeat the darkness? Liz pushed herself to the front of her mind, taking over as Hikari was pushed away to the recesses of her mind. Liz' form returned to normal, and she plummited to the ground, landing hard on her side, clutching her bleeding hand in immese pain.

Shiney
June 25th, 2004, 07:44 PM
As Liz screamed and fell, I came out of my trance, and glared at Ho-oh. "I hope you have enjoyed your life, because now it is going to end." I said, and began drawing energy to strike.

Thunder
June 26th, 2004, 09:23 AM
*stops speh* "dont u dare!" *breaks spehs arm* "u are not hurting it!"

Skye
June 26th, 2004, 09:29 AM
"You monster!" Liz screamed at Thunder, kicking his feet out from under him, sending him to the ground.

She crawled over to Seph, and stood up with much effort. Scowling at Thunder, she sank back to the ground, clutching her hand, which had lost a lot of blood since it was ripped open.

"We're fighting each other when we should be concentrating on destroying the darkness," Liz panted, feeling her body grow faint. Hikari was pushing her way to the front of Liz's mind once more. "Do something! It's about to get worse!"

As Liz passed out from exhaustion, Hikari, or rather, what used to be Hikari emerged. Instead of white, Hikari was clad in black, her hair just as dark, and her eyes dark as cola. She rose from the ground, the wound on her hand healing slowly. She looked at Seph and Thunder menacingly, the dark aura coursing through her veins.

Shiney
June 26th, 2004, 11:55 AM
I got up, slowly drawing energy again, healing my arm. "There will be time for us to fight later, if need be." I said, "However, if we allow that to go unchecked any longer, no one of us will be able to defeat it alone. Truce?" I asked, indicating ho-oh, and holding out my hand to liz and Thunder.

pokejungle
June 26th, 2004, 01:46 PM
*K'tol dived down to where the companions were. Surprise filled his eyes when he saw Liz on the ground*

"[gasp] NO!"

*K'tol gently landed and grabbed some herbs that were stored in his pouch. He made a poultice by mashing some leaves and put it on Liz's blood soaked palm. He checked her pulse and put his hand to her forehead*

"She'll be alright...In time... We must draw the shadow out, but Ho-oh must not die!"

*K'tol took to the sky, waiting for Ho-oh to attack him.*

Skye
June 26th, 2004, 05:54 PM
OOC: Liz is transformed into the dark Hikari...just so you all know...

IC: The dark Hikari belted K'tol acorss the face, sending him to the ground. She walked up to Ho-oh, her black bat's wings lifting her to his height. The possessed bird cooed at her, soothed by the darkness she carried. Hikari got onto Ho-oh's back and took off into the night, carrying Liz's unconcious life in Hikari's body.

Shiney
June 26th, 2004, 06:18 PM
"Well..." I said, withdrawing my hand, "...So much for a truce." I walked next to the tower where Ho-oh was, and began draining all the shadow from it, into myself.

pokejungle
June 27th, 2004, 04:39 PM
*K'tol lay on the ground, stunned. His mind was whirring about, trying to make any sense out of the situation. In a way, he wanted nothing to do with this anymore. He wanted to give up. He remembered his promise to Liz when they had started though, he would always be there for her, at her side, her protecter. How deeply he regretted that now. Liz was one thing, but her possessed self was something he had never encountered.*

[sigh]

*With determination in his heart, he set out to save Liz from "herself".*

*Laupe smiled as Hikari came forward. Together they would rule the world and be an unstopable force. He lowered ho-oh's wings, waiting for her to mount him. Then they could get rid of these pesky humans....once and for all.*

Skye
June 27th, 2004, 05:27 PM
Hikari, who was no longer of the light, climbed aboard Ho-oh, her wings retracting to her back. No longer able to heed the light within her, as Liz was unconcious, Hikari lifted her head to the sky, smiling at the storm clouds that raged above.

"Let us be rid of them...I can break Liz's will. Take me to the lighthouse," she ordered the Ho-oh beneath her. "We'll strike down what she loves the most, and be rid of her. I can take full control over her mind and body. We'll rule forever."

Her dark lips kissed Ho-oh's head, and she looked into the sky once more, an evil smile playing across her lips.

"She never realized that I was not the light. I was darkness controlled by her own goodness. Her own purity shone through me, and I am the sole reason she has the Sight," Hikari said darkly, smirking at her own false name. "She cannot defeat me, not now that the darkness has been able to seep into my veins once more."

She looked down at her now-scarred hand and laughed maliciously.

Thunder
June 27th, 2004, 05:28 PM
"yeh so much for that truce" *makes his neck click* "man she can be anooying" *yawn* "speh u thinking wat im thinking?"

Shiney
June 27th, 2004, 05:50 PM
"I'm not sure," I said, finished drawing the shadow into myself, "but if it involves showing this Hikari a thing or two about what happens when she does something to my friend, I'd say you're pretty close."

pokejungle
June 28th, 2004, 06:01 AM
"We can't hurt Hikari! Liz will die if her body is destroyed...We have to find someway to keep her and Ho-oh from destroying the lighthouse! Any one have some ideas? Time's up!"

*K'tol Flew after the pair, hoping that he wouldn't be to late........*

*Laupe liked this Hikari. She was the person that would rule with him... one day.... For now though, they would be unstopable. he sped up, trying his best to please her.*

Skye
June 28th, 2004, 07:21 AM
Hikari's dark mane of hair flew about her wildly as she and Ho-oh approached Cerulean Cape, heading right for Bill's lighthouse. From within the depths of her mind, she felt a twinge, a twisting, a fighting to get free...

"Liz is recovering! Hurry up!" Hikari cried, her muscles tensing. The lighthouse was dead ahead, and hopefully Bill would be there too...

[/I]"Bill!!" Liz cried, sensing the thoughts from Hikari's mind. "No! Not Bill!"

Liz found herself awakening fast, her mind growing stronger, trying to overpower Hikari's, but she was strong...so strong.

"K'tol...!" Liz cried desperately, hoping their minds could still contact each other.[I]

pokejungle
June 28th, 2004, 07:29 AM
OOC: Skye, you can control Laupe/Ho-oh....Your character is the one using him

*K'tol's mind picked up that Liz was recovering! His mood brightened, they may actually have a chance. Gaining speed, he was now neck and neck with Ho-oh. With his tail, he repetively slashed Ho-oh. He didn't want to, but Liz was more important to him than the bird.*

"LIZ!"

Skye
June 28th, 2004, 07:36 AM
Liz gained enough strength to look through Hikari's eyes. She could see K'tol beside them, attacking the Ho-oh with all his might. Hikari raised her hands, cupping a dark, misty substance in her palms. She was about to release it on K'tol, when Liz found a burst of energy, and released it.

Taking control of Hikari's hands, Liz tried to redirect the release of the dark energy somewhere....anywhere else. She saw the black orb heading right for Hikari's face, and she screamed...

Hikari's body weakened, being thrown off Ho-oh, and plummiting towards the ground at beark-neck speed. Liz gained control of her body once more, transforming back to her normal self. She was falling towards the ground fast, feeling the effects of the dark orb released on herself. Her body ached with pain, and she looked down towards the earth she was fast falling to...

pokejungle
June 28th, 2004, 07:43 AM
*K'tol reversed directions and dived for the falling Liz.*

"Just a little bit faster...."

*Liz was almost about crash into the sandy beach. K'tol grabbed her though, saving her from death*

"LIZ! Are you alright?! Say something...please....!"

Shiney
June 28th, 2004, 10:27 AM
I had followed but stayed out of sight. "Hikari," I thought, "They're right, I can't kill Liz. But show yourself one more time, and I'm going to show you just how much you can live through!"

Skye
June 28th, 2004, 10:39 AM
Liz opened her eyes, fighting back the darkness that threatened to take her over once more. She looked at K'tol desperately, struggling...

"You've all got to do something!" she told K'tol and Seph. "Anything! That Dragonite is still out there, engulfed in darkness. Ho-oh...we've got to cure him...I can't do it on my own..."

She took a deep breath, looking as if she was going to throw up, but in reality, she was forcing back Hikari once more.

"Kill me if you have to..." she said, dangerously soft, looking at K'tol with determination. "Just get rid of this darkness."

Shiney
June 28th, 2004, 11:04 AM
I stepped forward, a scowl on my face, but my voice kind. "Don't worry, We will stop the darkness, but lets focus on Ho-oh and the Dragonite first, arlright?" I paused for a moment, then added, "I'm already working on a plan for when Hikari comes back, though."

Skye
June 30th, 2004, 06:04 AM
Liz nodded, though weakly. She looked over at Ho-oh, who had landed. He looked a little injured, but he was still poised for an attack, and Liz's eyes grew wide in fear.

"Get out of the way!" she cried, as she saw Ho-oh release a fire blast.

Suddenly, her Eevee, who had been in his pokeball for most of the journey, came out, growling and snarling. Liz cried out for him to come back as he ran over to Ho-oh, trying to attack it and save Liz and the others.

Ho-oh seemed to do the equivilent of a snicker. He batted the Eevee away effortlessly, but Eevee refused to give up. He charged at the Ho-oh every chance he got, despite Liz's frantic calls for him to stop. Eventually, he lay battered and exhausted in front of Ho-oh, who was ready to finish him off...

"No! Liz cried, and suddenly, she saw someone emerge from the house.

It was Bill. At his side were all the Eeveelutions, and they ran out to help their comrade. Biting, snarling, shocking, dousing with water, flames, darkness...they attacked tirelessly. Liz regained her feet, and motioned for her friends to follow. She ran to her Eevee's side, who looked up at her, exhausted.

"You'll be okay..." Liz promised, but she felt Hikari growing in strength once more...

It was then that Eevee began to glow, becoming basked in a blinding white light. His body grew longer, more slender, his ears as well. His tail thinned out, and when the glow evaporated from his body, a strong, determined Espeon stood before them.

Liz couldn' help but smile. She had been fearing that he would turn into an Umbreon, to match herself and her Sight. With great relief, she hugged Espeon to her, but released him as she realized that the rest of the Eeveelutions were becoming tired...

"Come on, guys!" Liz cried to everyone, and she couldn't help but smile at the sight of Bill running towards them. "We can do this together!"

pokejungle
June 30th, 2004, 06:07 AM
*K'tol watched in amazement as the pokemon battled. He let his shiftry out, who at once began the tireless effort to bring down Ho-oh. K'tol realized that the psychic blast could probably bring Laupe out of Ho-oh.*

"Liz! Tell espeon to use psychic on Ho-oh's head!!"

IC:*Laupe was enraged that Hikari couldn't keep Liz from surfacing. He would never rule with some one so weak. He decided that she had to much power that could be used against him. She had to be destroyed, right after he got rid of these pesky Pokemon!*

Skye
June 30th, 2004, 08:04 AM
"Espeon, use psychic!" Liz cried, looking at the Ho-oh with determination.

I can hear you this way too... a soft, but deep voice told her. She knew at once it was her Espeon.

Aim for his head! That's where the darkness is! Liz exclaimed, and then remembered that Hikari was still within her...

Liz cursed under her breath, as Hikari sent a wave of energy through Liz's body, knocking her to the ground. Her cloak covered her body as she lay there. Bill ran to her with concern...he had no idea...

Hikari stood up, clad in her black attire, her pale face glowing behind her dark lips, eyes, and hair. Bill took a few steps back, startled, and looked at Seph, K'tol, and THunder for an explanation.

Meanwhile, Espeon made his way over to Ho-oh, charging up all his psychic energy for one, final blast...

Shiney
June 30th, 2004, 11:03 AM
I released Charizard and Scizor, but right as I was about to join the battle myself, I sensed the darkness within Liz.

Suddenly, she was trapped under several tendrils of pure shadow, extending from my arms like vines. "Naughty naughty," I said, "It's not nice to posess my friends."

pokejungle
June 30th, 2004, 02:59 PM
"Liz! Liz! what do I do! How can we get rid of Hikari????"

*He sped away from the fight, diving straight towards Liz/Hikari*

Skye
June 30th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Liz found herself pressed to the recesses of Hikari's mind. However, she still had her ability to communicate with Espeon. She wondered if Espeon had successfully hit Ho-oh...

Meanwhile, Espeon charged at Ho-oh, stopping him dead in his tracks. With a wild cry of anger, Espeon released a massive jet of phychic energy at Ho-oh, clearing his mind of the darkness of the anger he felt towards the Ho-oh, and focusing on purifying Ho-oh of evil.

He knew immediately that Liz had been taken over, and ran from Ho-oh, not even looking to see if the attack had worked. Liz was in danger, and she needed his help!

Use psychic on Hikari! Liz begged him.

Mistress...I cannot...you could die! Espeon told her.

You've got to! Please! I order you to! Liz screamed.

Espeon bowed his head, and trotted over to Hikari, his muscles tense beneath his unusual white coat.

"Oh, no you don't!" Hikari yelled, snapping the dark tendrils that Seph had created like weak vines. She sucked in his dark energy like spagetti, forming it into a dark orb of energy, and looking at Espeon. A malicious grin spread across her face as she released it...

Shiney
June 30th, 2004, 04:29 PM
"Hmph, not bad." I said, then I leapt at ho-oh, catching it by suprise. I landed on it's back, and clamped on hand around it's beak, and began slowly draining the shadow out of it with my other hand.

OOC: Don't ask, just DON'T ASK. Go to the dare thread instead, and find out for yourself.

Thunder
July 2nd, 2004, 03:49 AM
*teleports were the action is and then quickly dives in the dark shrouded misty water and yells out b4 he lands* "ill be back with dragonite u get ho-oh!" *SPLASH*

Skye
July 2nd, 2004, 10:16 AM
Espeon countered Hikari's attack with a powerful burst of white psychic energy. It collided with Hikari's dark orb, and smashed it to pieces.

And then it hit her.

Hikari went flying backwards, taken full force by the blow. The white evergy surrounded her, and Espeon ran to her side, feeling no life in the body he had struck.

Bill ran over despite Ho-oh's wild attacks, and knelt at her side. The white aura slowly evaporated, leaving an unconcious, barely breathing Liz in its wake.

pokejungle
July 3rd, 2004, 08:29 AM
"NO!! Liz!!!"

*K'tol dived down to Liz's side.*

"Liz....No....I...was supposed...to protect you....."

Skye
July 3rd, 2004, 08:43 AM
"Ho-oh..." Liz murmured, breathing shallowly. Her eyes fluttered open a few times, but her breathing was labored. "Dragonite..."

"Those must be the last two that need to be cured!" Bill exclaimed. He scopped Liz up in his arms. Espeon looked on worriedly. "We have to get her inside quickly! Someone call the hospital!"

Bill rushed towards the lighthouse, glancing back at Ho-oh, whom Seph was draining all the darkness from. He stopped at the door to his home, and looked back at the others.

"I've been doing some research while you've all been away...and I think you'll be interested to see what I've found..." he told them.

pokejungle
July 3rd, 2004, 08:55 AM
"Anything that will help Liz....? Bill...do you have a cellphone...?"

*K'tol got some herbs out, trying to help LIz*

Skye
July 3rd, 2004, 09:12 AM
"There's a phone in the house," Bill told him, opening the door.

Once inside, he lay Liz on the couch, and covered her with a blanket. It was ironic that this may be the end of her journeys, when this was how it had all begun. Bill showed K'tol to the phone, and left him to call the hospital, while he went into his study to get his research.

pokejungle
July 3rd, 2004, 10:54 AM
*K'tol grabbed the phone and told Nurse Joy to have an ambulance right away*

"What are we going to do about Ho-oh?"

Skye
July 3rd, 2004, 11:03 AM
"Here," Bill said, setting some photographs of some stone tablets on the table. "Read this."

He lay a translation of the report on the table along with the pictures. It read as follows:

Earth was young. No life existed except for the soul from which all living things came. It expanded until five creatures appeared. Three were of the ground, and two were of the sky. Entei, Raikou, and Suicune were the land creatures, and Ho-oh and Lugia were from the sky. They were the guardians of all that existed and all that was to come.
These five creatures roamed the earth for years, discontented because there were no other living things. The world was empty. Ho-oh and Lugia flew from the earth in search of more energy to build more life. With their sharp talons, they dug up rocks from the moon, creating vast craters. The moon would never have life on it because of this. One of the rocks fell from Ho-ohs talons, and crashed into the earth. It left a massive impact. The impact was so great, that it created the life energy needed to make other creatures. They were called Clefairy.
Lugia and Ho-oh returned with the rocks they had collected, and placed all of them in front of the ground creatures. With their powerful attacks, Entei, Raikou, and Suicune blasted the rocks full of life, until all the creatures called Pokmon came into existence.
And so the world was full of life. The harmony in which they lived was the love that created Mew. Mew, whose righteous heart had earned her the title of the supreme Pokmon, wreaked jealousy from Lugia and Ho-oh. They plotted to create an army of Pokmon that could destroy Mew, and possibly the entire world of Pokmon if they chose to defend her.
And so, Lugia and Ho-oh flew from the earth again, and tore away small pieces of black space, exposing the small white dots in the night sky that are called stars. With this darkness, they returned to earth, and blasted it with their attacks. Thus were born the dark Pokmon. These Pokmon, though filled with anger towards Mew, were not purely evil, because their creators were not.
Enraged with Lugia and Ho-ohs betrayal, all the other Pokmon banished them to the underworld. They did not surface until much later.

Time passed. Over 250 Pokmon were in existence. People came. They were created from a higher power, the same that created the first five Pokmon. These people befriended the Pokmon at first. They built shrines to protect and adore them. The Pokmon have always believed that, since they came first, their intention was to protect people. In honor of the Pokmons protection, people started to test their abilities to strengthen Pokmon powers.
Soon, the battles between Pokmon became wars full of hatred. To stop this, the first five Pokmon decided to find one person with a pure heart devoid of all hate. Entei, Raikou, and Suicune called forth Lugia and Ho-oh from the underworld, and the five set out to search for the purest of hearts.
Entei found a small girl with no mother, father, or family to take care of her. She was alone, and knew no one. Her name was Hikari, and she was only two years old when they found her.
Unafraid of the Pokmon, Hikari went willfully with the first five to the place where they were first created. There stood a large mountain with no entrance. Entei sent forth into the rock a blast of mighty energy, which crumbled. Entei and the others carried the young girl into the cave, and the rock sealed up behind them.
It was here that one of every Pokmon in existence stayed. All the extinct ones were here, and all the Pokmon that were to come originated here. Hikari was given the gift or telekinesis, which she would use to observe the peoples actions. She would be the leader of the Pokmon, but would rule under Mew, who gave her the power of immortality.
A tremendous jealousy rose between the other Pokemon and Hikari. They tried to find a way to get rid of her, to send her back to people, to keep their sacred circle completely Pokemon. A Dragonite was to carry out their deeds, and Mew was completely unaware of their hatred and plans. They took the girl up into the black of space, and made her eat the darkness. Forcing the dark down her throat, Dragonites cruel remarks made her hate Pokemon. When she was full of darkness, she was no longer pure of heart, so she took control of the Dragonite, and filled it with darkness as well.
Mew was furious when it discovered what had happened, and raced to try and save her. He could see that the darkness had taken away all her love, and all her good, so he had no choice but to destroy her.
Mew may have destroyed her body, but Hikari put her spirit into the Dragonite, who in turn led to the rise of dark-type Pokemon. Hikaris soul waits in all dark Pokemon, waiting for one who can carry her spirit to allow her into their body, so she can wreak havoc on the world of Pokemon to avenge herself.

Bill sat back, and looked at K'tol. He folded his hands, his expression urgent.

"What do you make of it?" he asked. "Will we ever be able to purify all the darkness? Is Hikari's spirit completely destroyed?"

Skye
July 6th, 2004, 01:30 PM
OOC: Sorry for the DP everyone...maybe you guys missed my last post?

Shiney
July 6th, 2004, 01:34 PM
OOC: Sorry for the DP everyone...maybe you guys missed my last post?

OOC: I saw it, but right now I'm draining all the darkness from ho-oh and using it for my shadow.

EDIT: By the way... One joke, and heads roll.

Skye
July 6th, 2004, 01:54 PM
OOC: Erm...I won't say anything! ^^ *chuckle chuckle*

Skye
July 8th, 2004, 04:03 PM
OOC: Sorry for the DP, everyone....*looks ashamed* Where are my fellow RPers? :(

pokejungle
July 9th, 2004, 03:47 PM
OOCAVS: [Out of Char and Very Sorry!] My cousins are here, so getting on the interent is hard.....THIS RP CAN'T DIE!!!

"........."

"There...must be...some...way....."

"....."

"To free Hikari......"

*K'tol pondered what he had just read.*

"Can't Thunder just drain the darkness out of her? And...."

asher_son_of_ash
July 11th, 2004, 01:24 AM
Ooc: o.o; Whoops. Haven't posted in a long time! Sorry!

IC: Asher walked into the lighthouse slowly and then looked at the translation then turned to look at K'tol. "We can't use Thunder to drain out all the shadow from Hikari as Thunder himself might turn all dark and evil. No. The last thing we need is to risk a friends life."

OoC: Sorry for the bad post. I'm just bored now. x_X

pokejungle
July 12th, 2004, 04:50 PM
"I never liked Thunder anyway...once he's dark he can be........disposed of. I have the right tools to do it. He never worked well with us anyway...so what do you say?"

Skye
July 12th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Liz opened her eyes slowly, shivering despite the blankets covering her. She heard voices in the other room. Bill, K'tol, Asher...but where was Seph? And Thunder? She grunbled something inaudible and tried to get up, finding herself suprisingly light.

"Guys?" she asked drowsily, walking into the room. She rubbed her eyes to get used to the light, and took a seat on the couch. Her Espeon hobbled in as well, his coat a stunning and very unusual white color. "What happened?"