PDA

View Full Version : Stupid black man wants to kill white people

Lord Mike
November 30th, 2006, 05:03 AM
He thinks it will solve the racial problems in the world if you kill white people. On the contrary, that will create more racism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-_K0Hlvyys
Courtesy of MegaDitto

This guy is a psycho and he's the one that deserve to die IMO.

Drifblim
November 30th, 2006, 05:17 AM
There was one sentenced to life in a New York prison for a series of murders out of hate recently so...nothing new. :\

Dawson
November 30th, 2006, 02:29 PM
Likewise, you'll find stupid white men who want to kill all black people. Unfortunately, racism will always be around and there's nothing that can be done to get rid of it completely.

Barboach
November 30th, 2006, 02:34 PM
Likewise, you'll find stupid white men who want to kill all white people. Unfortunately, racism will always be around and there's nothing that can be done to get rid of it completely.

Exactly, nothing can be done to solve this worldwide problem.

Lord Mike
November 30th, 2006, 05:51 PM
Yeah, but I'm simply saying people like this make me sick.

Crimson Majestic
November 30th, 2006, 08:27 PM
He thinks it will solve the racial problems in the world if you kill white people. On the contrary, that will create more racism.

(Sorry, I don't have a link.)

Heh, just one of many set for vengeance of their enslaved past.

Simplicity
November 30th, 2006, 11:47 PM
Yeah these kind of people make me feel angry and all ><
I mean what is the point of all this racism?

Gunn
December 1st, 2006, 01:52 PM
But don't you know? Only white people can be racist. :P

Cloud_boy
December 1st, 2006, 05:37 PM

Well, I'm racist against mexicans ... But then again, I'm also mexican, so I don't think that counts as racist.

Dios Mio! I'm racist to myself!

xcutedivisionx
December 1st, 2006, 06:19 PM

Actually not really. Yes it may have been that way back in the day when white people thought they were better than black people. But it isn't true that only white people can be racist. All races can. Racism isn't just in physical actions, it is also in verbal ways. So...yea.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 1st, 2006, 06:26 PM
I hate racist people, they are all annoying. that guy must of thought that if he killed alot of white people there will be no more racial slurs or anything else

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Volta.
December 1st, 2006, 06:40 PM
Im slightly racist (I wont say who), but its not like I go around murdering people because of recent-or not so recent-events, I keep it to myself
In fact I actually used to suffer a lot more racism than others, so maybe thats why I am biased?

mrplanters
December 1st, 2006, 06:49 PM
I hate racist people. When are people going to learn that other people from a different race are just like them? Why would you hate people depending on there skin color? its just downright wrong.

Forever
December 1st, 2006, 07:46 PM
People were doing speeches on racism at school and my friend (Who gets teased because she doesnt look like us) said I like this topic straight away, because it showed that being racist is stupid..

BTW in the title...that seems a little racist with the stupid before black..mhm..yeah.

Gamma
December 1st, 2006, 10:20 PM
Actually not really. Yes it may have been that way back in the day when white people thought they were better than black people. But it isn't true that only white people can be racist. All races can. Racism isn't just in physical actions, it is also in verbal ways. So...yea.

I think it was a joke.

Anyways, there is no point in being racist towards white people, they'll just get mad again. There is no point in being racist at all, it's not like we chose to be whatever we are.

bna_li
December 1st, 2006, 10:51 PM
I think this sums it up easily: racists are stupid. Why would anyone be racist? I don't understand the thought process. Could be some people from another race made them bitter and they held it against them for the rest of their lives.

Allstories
December 2nd, 2006, 02:02 PM
When white people are predjudiced against black people it's almost never based solely on the amount of melanin one has. That's completely retarded. It's because of the stereotypes that are formed about the common behavioral patterns of black people; typically violent, ganglike behavior, which can be attributed to the concentration of blacks into lower-income, urban neighborhoods. This can, in turn, be attributed to the migration of blacks from the southern states to the northern cities. Segregation caused this. Racism today is the culmination of the social and economic issues that have happened over the last 200 years. I'm willing to bet this causes racism in the other direction. This isn't a matter of people hating each other for no reason usually.

Dark Magician
December 2nd, 2006, 02:38 PM
Dude, racism is slowly decreasing. It has been weakened but it still is. The truth is that there is no need to delete any race of people from the map, but instead we should all learn that working together and being tolerant to other belives or costums is the way to make things work. I do not expect racism to stop (at least not during my life time) since now more than ever we see racism against the hispanic community, which is something that has always been there but had never been exposed. All that racism needs is something that would "triger" it to rase again, let me use this example; The wall that will be soon be constructed on the border between Mexico and the United States, this kind of ideas had never even crossed throught people's minds until the report of a terrorist entering the United States throgh the Mexican-american border was given. This gave an opening for other races to express themselves about immigrants and what they belive should be done to stop the "invasion." Where am I trying to get with all of these? To the point that I gave before, racism need something that will bring it back up to the surface. If we let racist comments affect us and reply back with a racist remark we are just making things worst. Lets all just let things go by and pay no attention to what someone says about our race and the healing process will begin by leaving recism underground long enugh for people to forget about it which will cause it to die.

bna_li
December 2nd, 2006, 03:52 PM
You never see racism in China. Or at least hardly see it.

Lord Mike
December 2nd, 2006, 04:38 PM
You never see racism in China. Or at least hardly see it.

Wow, that was random. And are you sure of that?

caleb5050
December 2nd, 2006, 04:40 PM
im pretty sure that there is racism every where bna li

Gunn
December 2nd, 2006, 10:15 PM

LOL. Of course white people aren't the only people that can be racist. I was only kidding. My sarcasm sorta kicked in there.

I think it was a joke.

Glad someone caught it.

Lord Mike
December 3rd, 2006, 09:32 AM
You could obviously tell by the smiley he used. =/

MegaDitto
December 3rd, 2006, 02:22 PM

(Sorry, I don't have a link.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-_K0Hlvyys =/

Odd thing, he has books based on it..

Lord Mike
December 3rd, 2006, 03:24 PM
Thanks for the link MegaDitto. I'll add that to the first post.

bna_li
December 3rd, 2006, 05:21 PM
Wow, that was random. And are you sure of that?
There is, to be sure... but it's just as much of a problem than in the States, where it's much more obvious. And also, we don't have as much diversity...

Kylie-chan
December 3rd, 2006, 09:16 PM
Likewise, you'll find stupid white men who want to kill all black people. Unfortunately, racism will always be around and there's nothing that can be done to get rid of it completely.

I agree. I think the title of this thread is disgustingly racist, but yeah, a massacre isn't going to solve problems. ~_~;;; I guess we all just have to be as nice as we can, and hope we start an avalanche of anti-racism... Ha.

Luиαrglοω
December 4th, 2006, 07:47 AM
Lol, when I first saw the title of this thread I was like.. Somebody's gonna get banned...

Shenlong
December 4th, 2006, 11:17 AM
You shouldn't forget that white people are the ones that actually provoked seggration and discrimination towards black people 50 years ago.

Right now, as you still view society today racism still happens.

Lord Mike
December 4th, 2006, 05:04 PM
Lol, when I first saw the title of this thread I was like.. Somebody's gonna get banned...

Um, I'm not a racist tbh. By "stupid" I meant this guy was completely out of his mind. It wasn't meant to offend anyone, so don't take it the wrong way bud. =/

Allstories
December 5th, 2006, 12:33 PM
You shouldn't forget that white people are the ones that actually provoked seggration and discrimination towards black people 50 years ago.

Right now, as you still view society today racism still happens.

50 years? More like WELL OVER 200 YEARS AGO.

Mr. X
December 5th, 2006, 03:27 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-_K0Hlvyys
Courtesy of MegaDitto

... after what we white people have done to the africans we deserve that...

Dawson
December 5th, 2006, 03:35 PM
I can't speak for you, but I've done nothing to "the africans" that warrants my murder. So please don't generalise that I, my family and close friends and millions of innocent people around the world deserve to die because of something we didn't actually do.

It's stupid, narrow-minded generalisations like that that'll allow racism and prejudice to be a permanent fixture of society.

Lord Mike
December 5th, 2006, 04:29 PM

OK, you do not know what you're talking about, mainly because there wasn't a literal case in history where all white people hated black people, so be careful next time before you pick your fights with race dude. ._.

Good day sir.

Shining Arcanine
December 7th, 2006, 01:20 PM
I do not think that stupid is the appropriate word to describe this man, as to be stupid is to be slow to learn and that implies that this behavior has been done in the past by those individuals that comprise what one would call the group of people with which he associates him, and at least in the Americas, it has not. A much better description of him would be antediluvian.

Timbjerr
December 8th, 2006, 06:02 AM
One thing I've learned in my life is that there are always going to be radicals who are racist. They're not common nowadays, but there are sporadic sects of people that are so racist that they pass it on to their kids, and then the kid passes it on to their kids...etc.

I'm personally disgusted at the concept of racism or any other forms of self-rightousness be it racial, religious, or sexually. Hell, my grandmother was discriminated against by her mother because she split with her family's Baptist roots and married a Catholic. To this day, I've been conditioned to act coldly to my great-grandmother.

That being said, I do love to make the occasional racist joke. I always follow up said jokes with, "I don't judge anybody by their skin color or religion...i just hate stupid people." This guy, who is a member of the Black Panthers iirc falls into the stupid people crowd. He is just one of those radicals. He will fade into obscurity eventually, believe me.

Lord Mike
December 8th, 2006, 01:26 PM
I do not think that stupid is the appropriate word to describe this man, as to be stupid is to be slow to learn and that implies that this behavior has been done in the past by those individuals that comprise what one would call the group of people with which he associates him, and at least in the Americas, it has not. A much better description of him would be antediluvian.

I cannot edit the title bud so deal with it. I was trying to think of the correct adjective but lets just say I didn't do the great job, OK? Now get ontopic.

This guy should just go to jail and then decide what to do with him.

Luиαrglοω
December 8th, 2006, 03:05 PM
Um, I'm not a racist tbh. By "stupid" I meant this guy was completely out of his mind. It wasn't meant to offend anyone, so don't take it the wrong way bud. =/

Whew, jeez you're testy...

Anyway...I really don't understand racism. I just don't get how the color of someone's skin or thier heritage would make a difference in any way for anything. The only reason racism exists is so people can create more drama, just like war and drug abuse and countless other things.

Lord Mike
December 8th, 2006, 03:45 PM
Whew, jeez you're testy...

I'm not racist; that's the point. And yes, I'm impatient.

And yes, racism stinks.

Chemical
December 9th, 2006, 12:14 AM
I take it the discussion around here isn't based upon the positive?

This man is a complete idiot. Not to reach his level, but all I ever hear is - "get rid of all the immigrants and blacks and there would be almost no crime at all". I'm sorry, but I feel that has some truth behind it. Everyone is racist whether they know it or not. For example, if you had to choose between two different races to date or marry, if you chose one of them over the other, that is basically racist. What do we hear on the news and who do we see thrown to the pavement on Cops? Colored people.

I would have liked to have said some of that without sounding like a racist, but that would be nearly impossible. I apologize if any of you take offense to the above.

Blastoise
December 9th, 2006, 12:15 AM
Before you know it, some moron will come out and say, "Holy crap, a black person wants to kill white people! Let's kill all the black people before they get us!"

And Chemical, you mean that there would be reduced crime. There are plenty of crimes that them white folk are known for. Ever hear of Enron?

Tensaiji
December 9th, 2006, 12:18 PM
IMO I think he's trying to get revenge because before on where whites abused blacks. I think that's the reason he doesn't like whites.

Whuddaf
December 10th, 2006, 04:55 PM
I absolutely agree. The black guy should go after mexicans instead.

Allstories
December 10th, 2006, 04:56 PM
Everyone is racist whether they know it or not. For example, if you had to choose between two different races to date or marry, if you chose one of them over the other, that is basically racist.

You clearly don't know anything about racism, you blathering retard. Anti-initiative simpletons like you are sort of doing a disservice to the rest of society.

What do we hear on the news and who do we see thrown to the pavement on Cops? Colored people.

Racism CAUSED these problems you dolt. The inclination to commit crimes isn't some inherent trait. This is a conflict that started over two centuries ago, but people like you who give up and say that it's okay because it can't be resolved completely with a quick-fix solution is detrimental to our society more than it is inconsequential.

Loki
December 10th, 2006, 05:11 PM
I personally believe that everyone is racist, just like Chemical, but, in a different way. =_=;; Not everyone to this certain degree, or even "I don't like this race", but it's not like I'd look at a caucasion or african american person and say "Oh, there's absolutely NO difference between me and him/her! We are absolutely equal in every possible way." I'd probably notice their skin color right off the bat and label things that their race is generally known to be better or worse at universally, instead of independantly, conciously or unconciously. *shrugs* But I guess everyone has different views on this subject.

I find people who say they aren't "Racist" are the most racist people of all. Those are the people who disgust me, because it bugs me how they say they 'hate' racist people when they're surrounded by people who match their definition of racism. Sometimes best friends are racist and you'll never even know it. Not many people openly say "I hate this race." < <;;

But I think it's best to avoid saying 'black' and 'white' because notice that hopefully nobody in this world has black or white skin, and it's kind of degrading. =_=; (Yes. This is the result of dull boredom for 8 hours straight, stuck with some philosiphical highschooler while I was doing my Amendment homework.)

Onto the actual topic, I think he may be slightly off his rocker, but he's entitled to his opinon...albeit... odd opinion... Although, I don't think killing all the caucasian people in the world will solve anything, as there are caucasian people who are really nice and aren't conciously racist against anybody. There are really nice people from all races, and though I'm racist myself, and openly racist at that, I think it's just something that's wrong and really degrading, and it's kind of insulting to know someone hates you just because you were born apart of your certain race. (I know a girl who's racist against asians and she never let's me forget it. That's why I'm openly racist against her race. < <;; So it's basically just a bad chain.)

Whuddaf, if he changed it, then it wouldn't matter. This thread's title would just be changed from 'whites' to 'mexicans' and it'd start all over again.

Oh, well there I go, babbling again. ^^; Sorry about that, you get a cookie if you read all that.

Whuddaf
December 10th, 2006, 05:14 PM
Racism didn't just "happen," it dwells deeply in every human being on the planet from birth. Political correctness and a forgiving upbringing keeps it from being expressed in todays society. People are naturally drawn to those they they look like and are naturally defensive to those who look different.

I hate Stephen Colbert.

bna_li
December 14th, 2006, 05:07 AM
I take it the discussion around here isn't based upon the positive?

This man is a complete idiot. Not to reach his level, but all I ever hear is - "get rid of all the immigrants and blacks and there would be almost no crime at all". I'm sorry, but I feel that has some truth behind it. Everyone is racist whether they know it or not. For example, if you had to choose between two different races to date or marry, if you chose one of them over the other, that is basically racist. What do we hear on the news and who do we see thrown to the pavement on Cops? Colored people.

I would have liked to have said some of that without sounding like a racist, but that would be nearly impossible. I apologize if any of you take offense to the above.
That is totally whack. If everyone is racist, there's no such thing as racism.

Wanting to marry/date someone of the same race makes you racist? That's not racism. I believe it's actually more of a problem because of either parents, or habit, etc.

And about the TV show... I believe it's because of bias in the media. I mean, do you think white people don't commit crimes at all? Rhetorical question of course. So, why don't they show it?

Allstories
December 14th, 2006, 01:12 PM
It's not really so much media bias as it is the fact that a lot of crimes are committed by black people. Besides, it's not like they ignore white people crimes entirely.

Yami Rui
December 14th, 2006, 01:48 PM
It's not really so much media bias as it is the fact that a lot of crimes are committed by black people. Besides, it's not like they ignore white people crimes entirely.

Yeah it's really sad that most of these crimes are commited by the black population. They have real great potential if some certain people gave them a chance, from friends-jobs-politics.

Please not entirely, when it comes to most legal things they show on TV the victim is usually whites.

pokejungle
December 18th, 2006, 03:58 AM
I had something extremely bitter to say about this in his favor, but it just came out too harsh.

Blackheart
December 24th, 2006, 01:50 AM
If i would be in charge of all this, i would do it this way:
I would make a law which said that all people should treat eachother like normal people. With this i mean no discrimination or racism. If someone did, bam. Jail time.

And about the article. This may sound a little harsh, but i think that people who think that way are the ones that are going to have to be killed. And with that i mean ALL the people who think that way, white, black or what kind of color you have. Having thoughts like that only makes racism worse.

pokejungle
December 24th, 2006, 02:50 AM
Genocide of the racists.

Or just jail 'em and throw away the keys.