November 30th, 2006, 05:50 PM
I've been waiting for this for a long while. <3

Well...here it is the December Daily Chit-Chat...enjoy! 8D

And dont forget to read the rules too:

http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=65124

Also...the PC rules apply as well~

Arcanine
November 30th, 2006, 05:53 PM
YES! My fav month of the whole year. Not only does it have Christmas, but it has my birthday. *Nods nods*. XD

Speaking of Dec, I hope the Dec DCC (nice ring to it XD) gets going and gets big.

Soul Eater
November 30th, 2006, 05:54 PM
YES! My fav month of the whole year. Not only does it have Christmas, but it has my birthday. *Nods nods*. XD

Speaking of Dec, I hope the Dec DCC (nice ring to it XD) gets going and gets big.

Yeah...Christmas is my most favorite holiday. <3

Oh yeah...you'll be a full fledged adult. =] Also...you'll get double presents. No fair. =[

Candelyce
November 30th, 2006, 06:09 PM
I'm a year older than you, Andy. And are you gettting a Wii, Nintendo DS, and other stuff? XP

Soul Eater
November 30th, 2006, 06:11 PM
I think he already has a wii.

Damn it...I'm going to be so mad if my friend got me sick! ;o; I can't afford to miss anymore absences at EVIT. x_x

Arcanine
November 30th, 2006, 06:24 PM
Yeah...Christmas is my most favorite holiday. <3

Oh yeah...you'll be a full fledged adult. =] Also...you'll get double presents. No fair. =and other stuff? XP If I don't get a Wii before my birthday then I'm not going to get one for my birthday. XD
I got enough money to get one, it's just I can't find one. XD
And I got a DS on launch day, I was the second person on PC to post saying I got a DS. XD

I think he already has a wii.

Damn it...I'm going to be so mad if my friend got me sick! ;o; I can't afford to miss anymore absences at EVIT. x_xNah, not yet.

And if your friend got you sick then you should go beat up that friend... XD

Soul Eater
November 30th, 2006, 06:27 PM
And if your friend got you sick then you should go beat up that friend... XD

No way! Evan is cool. <3 And no its not Maca. >_>

I already got a DS. <3

Bomberman
November 30th, 2006, 06:51 PM
Woo-hoo, I'm on the first page XD
And yes, I hope to get a DS Lite for Christmas as well ^_^

Soul Eater
November 30th, 2006, 06:55 PM
Um....What's so great about the first page? XD

Anyway...I have a black DS Lite. =]

Natsuki
November 30th, 2006, 06:58 PM

Yarr, the November DCC wasn't as active as past DCCs, it seemed. :x It's my birthday month, but I don't really care about its activity since, well...I rarely post in the DCC anymore, anyway. XD *bricked*

My choir concert went well, squeeness! :x

~Kelsey

Soul Eater
November 30th, 2006, 07:05 PM
Yarr, the November DCC wasn't as active as past DCCs, it seemed. :x It's my birthday month, but I don't really care about its activity since, well...I rarely post in the DCC anymore, anyway. XD *bricked*

My choir concert went well, squeeness! :x

~Kelsey

Same~

I dont post in the DCC much either. maybe this time I will get the the number one spot. =D

Ayano Katagiri
November 30th, 2006, 07:11 PM
I dont post in the DCC much either. maybe this time I will get the the number one spot. =D

I dont post here much but I'm hoping to do so this month.
Yay! Its December and its Christmas. I cant wait, only 24 more days till Christmas.

Soul Eater
November 30th, 2006, 07:15 PM
I dont post here much but I'm hoping to do so this month.
Yay! Its December and its Christmas. I cant wait, only 24 more days till Christmas.

....Where do you live? o_o

Here its 26 days left here. ;-;

Ryoutarou
November 30th, 2006, 08:08 PM
I dont post in the DCC much either. maybe this time I will get the the number one spot. =DIf it's as active as the other ones, not counting November, I doubt it.

....Where do you live? o_oIf only there was some magical, profile-like space that told you things about a member, such as their age, gender and location.

Ayano Katagiri
November 30th, 2006, 08:26 PM
....Where do you live? o_o

Here its 26 days left here. ;-;

In New Zealand like it says on my profile thingy. Its 5:24PM here on December 1st so I count 25 days and a couple of hours till December 25th....

MegaFuz
November 30th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Yup. It's officially December. November really flew. o.O

Nell
November 30th, 2006, 09:18 PM
HA. Alex, I live in Auckland and it's 5: 24 right now XD
Kevin, I CAN SEE YOU! GET ON MSN ;_;

MegaFuz
November 30th, 2006, 09:20 PM
Kevin, I CAN SEE YOU! GET ON MSN ;_;

I can't get on MSN at school for some reason. There's a firewall in the school's network. =\

Nell
November 30th, 2006, 09:21 PM
AH CRUD. Fine..... you meanie. What time do you get home?
EDIT: People, I'm having trouble. What kind of an expression suits a christmas theme? o_0;;

Ayano Katagiri
November 30th, 2006, 09:50 PM
HA. Alex, I live in Auckland and it's 5: 24 right now XD
XD I didnt know you lived in Auckland Jae.
I can't get on MSN at school for some reason. There's a firewall in the school's network. =\
There's one at our school too. But I can still get on web messenger.

Simplicity
November 30th, 2006, 10:13 PM
XD finally December! My b'day is coming soon =o

Okay well I don't have msn unfortunately ;o;

D: Our school doesn't let us go on teh computer usless we are doing something like school work ><

Christmas theme? Maybe a laughing expression lol I'm not sure what till teh others are here~

Nell
November 30th, 2006, 10:20 PM
XD I didnt know you lived in Auckland Jae.

There's one at our school too. But I can still get on web messenger.

The profile......... XD

XD finally December! My b'day is coming soon =o

Okay well I don't have msn unfortunately ;o;

D: Our school doesn't let us go on teh computer usless we are doing something like school work ><

Christmas theme? Maybe a laughing expression lol I'm not sure what till teh others are here~

Tali posting in the DCC? My, that is a development. Thanks for the suggestion~

Simplicity
November 30th, 2006, 10:22 PM
Yeah I am xP

You're welcome but my suggestions never really help anyone lol.

Well school finisihes soon...just one more week 8D

Nell
November 30th, 2006, 10:25 PM
Yeah they do help ^^
Oh lawdy. School finishes in..... TWO DAYS! AND we finish early on those two days. Cool.

MegaFuz
November 30th, 2006, 10:26 PM
AH CRUD. Fine..... you meanie. What time do you get home?

Umm...I don't get home until mid December. o.o

Simplicity
November 30th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Lucky...well I get a barbecue later on next week. It's for the whole grade so bleh it's gonna be fun~good luck with those two days XD

Oh great my brothers just moved and is now playing their PS2 in the living room -_-;;

^Woah long time till then.

Ayano Katagiri
November 30th, 2006, 10:30 PM
The profile......... XD

I know XD I just never looked at whereabouts you were.

XD I finish school on Wednesday but there's no classes in these three days. Its all activities like paintballing and swimming etc

MegaFuz
November 30th, 2006, 10:30 PM
XD I finish school on Wednesday but there's no classes in these three days. Its all activities like paintballing and swimming etc

Lucky you. I have another full week of class and then finals. o.o;

Ayano Katagiri
November 30th, 2006, 10:36 PM
^ Yeah but I just did a huge tramp in the past two days in super wet/windy conditions so I think that balances it out.

MegaFuz
November 30th, 2006, 10:37 PM
^ Yeah but I just did a huge tramp in the past two days in super wet/windy conditions so I think that balances it out.

Why on Earth would you do that?! o.O

Simplicity
November 30th, 2006, 10:37 PM
What you get to muck around while I study like crazy and stuff? Lol lucky XD

School finishes on a Thursday..don't know why they made it a Thursday not a Friday o.o

A tramp oh okay >]

Ayano Katagiri
November 30th, 2006, 10:41 PM
Why on Earth would you do that?! o.O
Hey! It isnt my choice. Its my school telling us to do tramping for the Duke of Edinburgh Service Award. I didnt really want to do that tramp.
What you get to muck around while I study like crazy and stuff? Lol lucky XD
I thought you said your exams were finished Tali.

MegaFuz
November 30th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Hey! It isnt my choice. Its my school telling us to do tramping for the Duke of Edinburgh Service Award. I didnt really want to do that tramp.

Ah, I see. That's interesting, I guess. Sounds like a rather important award. =P

Ayano Katagiri
November 30th, 2006, 10:52 PM
Ah, I see. That's interesting, I guess. Sounds like a rather important award. =P

Apparently its suppose to help your job application future with C.Vs. But I dont see how it would really...

Simplicity
November 30th, 2006, 11:03 PM
XD well that's just school-always confusing and never seeing a point of something~ I hate it when schools forec us to do something that we don't want to >< all teh talk about school is making me bored lol.

^ They are finished Alex but I still have stuff to do at school and because I'm in teh 2nd smartest class I HAVE to do work >< ans study for eh next year UGH! =(

Crimson Majestic
November 30th, 2006, 11:14 PM
Heh, school's just another milestone in one's life. Besides the working man and retirement, of course.

Emma
November 30th, 2006, 11:48 PM
Just had my first Chocolate from my advent calender (Yosh I still get them =P) I just hope I don't get tempted to have another one ;-;

Simplicity
November 30th, 2006, 11:51 PM
I'm always tempted if it's chocolate ;o;
Hehe so good luck trying to not be tempted 8D

MegaFuz
November 30th, 2006, 11:56 PM
Apparently its suppose to help your job application future with C.Vs. But I dont see how it would really...

Well, any award that you can put on a resume will help with job applications.

Simplicity
December 1st, 2006, 12:00 AM
Awesome XD I'm still not old enough for that kind of stuff yet ^_^;

Drummershuff
December 1st, 2006, 12:20 AM
I forgot that there would be a new DCC. Hopefully it'll be a bit more active than the last one.

Nell
December 1st, 2006, 01:03 AM
Oh my God Matt, these name changes are confuzzling XD
Uhh.... Kevin, my bad. XD

Simplicity
December 1st, 2006, 01:20 AM
Yeah they are ><;
First you see that name then you see that name it's hard to get used to ^_^;

It was only probably unactive cause everyone still has school...or it's my bad XD

Soari
December 1st, 2006, 02:01 AM
I like December too because we got school holidays too.

Pikabloo
December 1st, 2006, 02:10 AM
School holidays are great. Except that my Math teacher gives me homework anyway even though it's meant to be a 'holiday'. >_>

Simplicity
December 1st, 2006, 03:28 AM
Really XD I'm lucky enough to be homework free~ for once in the school year!

Pikabloo
December 1st, 2006, 03:57 AM
Yes, really. I dislike him because of that. But he's still a pretty good teacher, I mean he explains everything quite well...

Simplicity
December 1st, 2006, 04:01 AM
Yeah that's what I like about teachers they actually teach you well XD
But it's annoying whne your class is noisy and the teacher can't control it ><

Pikabloo
December 1st, 2006, 04:05 AM
My Math class is always noisy. And I mean always. He doesn't seem to mind, though... As long as we get the work done O_o

Simplicity
December 1st, 2006, 04:11 AM
Well my maths class is actually quiet at times when we do work because our maths teacher is proabably the best at controlling the noise level in class.
Other classes like English and Geography...those times I wish to hide underneath the table and pretend I didn't know my class o.o

pokejungle
December 1st, 2006, 05:43 AM
Hey everyone.

Today was the last day of the Aussies hogging my friends. I'm only sad because my best friend is about them leaving.

Pikabloo
December 1st, 2006, 05:44 AM
I loved my Geography teacher last year. He's so good at teaching... But he likes posters, so we had to make loads of posters, and he's crazy. Crazy good, if there's such a thing. I think I said this in the last DCC, but I remember him standing on the table pretending to be a tree O-o

Soari
December 1st, 2006, 06:10 AM
I like my new maths teacher because she doesent shout and she is my best teacher I like.

Pikabloo
December 1st, 2006, 06:15 AM
My best teacher that I like is... *eerie silence* >_>

Okay, I don't really like any of my teachers this year... They're all okay-ish...

Amachi
December 1st, 2006, 06:23 AM
I loved my Geography teacher last year. He's so good at teaching... But he likes posters, so we had to make loads of posters, and he's crazy. Crazy good, if there's such a thing. I think I said this in the last DCC, but I remember him standing on the table pretending to be a tree O-o
Yeah you said that XD

I'm only gonna be getting one new teacher next year, which is a bummer cause the one that I won't be having is a really good teacher.

Oh wellz :P

And hey Paul

Pikabloo
December 1st, 2006, 07:03 AM
Yeah, I was pretty sure I've said it before... But seriously, he was weird. Good thing I don't have him for IGCSE Geography... He has really high expectations in work, compared to my current Geography teacher anyway...

MegaFuz
December 1st, 2006, 07:20 AM
My geography class in college is really hard. It's more of a history class than anything else. o.o

Pikabloo
December 1st, 2006, 07:28 AM
O_o Okay... That just made me lose interest in Geography...

For you see, I do not like History very much...

Kyoko
December 1st, 2006, 07:54 AM
I don't like geography but I like History. All my past teachers have made it fun up until this year (since I didn't take History as a freshman). She makes us do yoga right in the morning XO.

I really can't say I like any of my teachers except for my speech one. He lets us do whatever we want^^ As for my geometry teacher he messes up all the problems (he even messed up 5 x 3 and 5x5 in a row >>).

MegaFuz
December 1st, 2006, 08:08 AM
I really can't say I like any of my teachers except for my speech one. He lets us do whatever we want^^ As for my geometry teacher he messes up all the problems (he even messed up 5 x 3 and 5x5 in a row >>).

Wow. That is pretty pathetic. All of my math teachers in middle/high school were pretty bad as well. Not quite on the level of your teacher though. If your teacher doesn't know how to do simple multiplication you are pretty screwed.

Kyoko
December 1st, 2006, 08:13 AM
Yeah I know, and he makes learning simple stuff so hard. I just can't wait until next semester when I have a somewhat better teacher (or so I've heard she's better XD).

Snow Day today^^ (we should end up with two feet by this afternoon).

MegaFuz
December 1st, 2006, 08:15 AM
Snow Day today^^ (we should end up with two feet by this afternoon).

Gah. Now I'm jealous. We've only had dustings of snow in Pennsylvania. =[

Kyoko
December 1st, 2006, 08:21 AM
Aww, well maybe it'll snow some more later on^^ This is also a big change for us since we barley got any snow last year and the years before that. Except 2 years ago it snowed until April >P

Bomberman
December 1st, 2006, 08:41 AM
SNOW DAY here as well =D
And it's still snowing.

Amachi
December 1st, 2006, 08:43 AM
It was hot all day today here :<

Actually, it's almost 4AM, and it's still kinda warm :<

Drummershuff
December 1st, 2006, 09:00 AM
Oh my God Matt, these name changes are confuzzling XD
Uhh.... Kevin, my bad. XD

You weren't here when we first changed. It was more confusing then. XD

Sammi
December 1st, 2006, 09:28 AM
SNOW DAY here as well =D
And it's still snowing.

Pass me your snow please >:

;2302090']It was hot all day today here :<

It was warm(er) here as well, or at least today was. I was hot walking home in my big coat.

You weren't here when we first changed. It was more confusing then. XD

Indeed. I like this name better though :3 I just have to change my sig pic now. XD

But your sig confuses me the most. >:

Kyoko
December 1st, 2006, 09:43 AM
SNOW DAY here as well =D
And it's still snowing.

Yep^^ all the schools in the area were shut down and my parents couldn't go to work since the roads are so bad (that's the no fun part of snow, you can't go anywhere >P)

It was hot all day today here :<

It was almost 70 degrees a few days ago over here XP then it quickly changed back.

MegaFuz
December 1st, 2006, 10:01 AM
No snow here, but we do have a Tornado Warning. Go figure. =\

Drummershuff
December 1st, 2006, 10:02 AM
Sammi: Why will you have to change your sig? XD I'm going to be changing to Drummershuff soon... I think.

Why does it confuse you? O_o

Sammi
December 1st, 2006, 10:04 AM
No snow here, but we do have a Tornado Warning. Go figure. =\

Reminds me of Kansas, when we had a tornado in December... crazy stuff.

Sammi: Why will you have to change your sig? XD I'm going to be changing to Drummershuff soon... I think.

Why does it confuse you? O_o

My sig picture still has Dawg 2005, although I do think it calls you Matt; anyone who cares will assume it's you XD

It just does, especially when it sounds like you haven't even changed your name yet, which you have >O I must have missed something. XD

Kyoko
December 1st, 2006, 10:04 AM
Tornadoes are never fun , my dad and brother just watched a documentary on them XD. I thnk we've only had around 5 this year-the creepiest one was back when I was in 7th grade. It was pitch black outside from the clouds (it was only noon) and the alarms were going crazy ;;.

Drummershuff
December 1st, 2006, 10:25 AM
My sig picture still has Dawg 2005, although I do think it calls you Matt; anyone who cares will assume it's you XD

It just does, especially when it sounds like you haven't even changed your name yet, which you have >O I must have missed something. XD
Yeah, and for the past six months I've been called Dawg, so most people will know it's me. XD

I've changed it now. It sucks we changed back though, I'll miss it. ;_;

Sammi
December 1st, 2006, 10:37 AM
Yeah, and for the past six months I've been called Dawg, so most people will know it's me. XD

I've changed it now. It sucks we changed back though, I'll miss it. ;_;

Weren't you complaining about how you wanted to be dummershuff again? XD

...I remember when I thought your name was drummerstuff. XD *runs away*

Mattie
December 1st, 2006, 10:38 AM
Yeah, but now I've changed back to drummershuff I want to be Dawg again... XD

And yes, I remember that.

Ain't my new account smexy? XD

Sammi
December 1st, 2006, 10:39 AM
Gah, that figures. That's why I'm careful with name changes here; it's so long before I get another one. @@;

I still say it's Matti >: We could've had matching accounts! </3

Mattie
December 1st, 2006, 10:49 AM
I prefer Mattie though. XD

And can you sort out my account? I'm too lazy to sort out the banner. XD

Sammi
December 1st, 2006, 10:52 AM
I like Matti.

Um, that'd be abuse of power. Sorry. XD

Bomberman
December 1st, 2006, 11:02 AM
Gah, that figures. That's why I'm careful with name changes here; it's so long before I get another one. @@;

I still say it's Matti >: We could've had matching accounts! </3

I'm thinking about changing, but I want to be sure before I do it... so I'm waiting a few weeks XD

Mattie
December 1st, 2006, 11:02 AM
I don't.

Aww, guess I'll have to do it myself. XD

Andrea-chan
December 1st, 2006, 11:03 AM
I think "Mattie" sounds better. It has a nice ring to it. Or you could go with "Matty". XD

Mattie
December 1st, 2006, 11:05 AM
Matty looks more boyish than Mattie though. Even though it's the same name. XD

Sammi
December 1st, 2006, 11:08 AM
I'm thinking about changing, but I want to be sure before I do it... so I'm waiting a few weeks XD

Ah.... I kind of sort of am. I changed my name at another forum and I'm seeing if it'll work for me. (Of course, I still have to do a full check to make sure the name really isn't taken.)

Who else likes the name Arielle? 8D *shot* XD

I don't.

Aww, guess I'll have to do it myself. XD

I'm the only one, aren't I? </3

Yep. XD

I think "Mattie" sounds better. It has a nice ring to it. Or you could go with "Matty". XD

Matti > Matty > Mattie XD

I don't know, Matty is kind of cool. XD

Mattie
December 1st, 2006, 11:23 AM
I'm the only one, aren't I? </3

Yep. XD
Yes. XD

Done.

Matti > Matty > Mattie XD

I don't know, Matty is kind of cool. XD
My IT teacher calls me Matty. XD

Andrea-chan
December 1st, 2006, 11:24 AM
Mattie: So what if it looks boyish? XD

Sammi: See, someone agrees with me on Matty. XD

Sammi
December 1st, 2006, 11:25 AM
Yes. XD

Done.

My IT teacher calls me Matty. XD

It was done before I even posted that message.

...that's weird o_O *shot* XD

EDIT @ Andrea - Yep, I do! 8D Isn't it awesome? XD

Andrea-chan
December 1st, 2006, 11:43 AM
It was done before I even posted that message.

...that's weird o_O *shot* XD

EDIT @ Andrea - Yep, I do! 8D Isn't it awesome? XD
I think it's good, but if you say it's awesome then ok. XD

Sammi
December 1st, 2006, 11:45 AM
I think it's good, but if you say it's awesome then ok. XD

Of course it's awesome! Why wouldn't it be? XD

Drummershuff
December 1st, 2006, 11:47 AM
Sammi: Why's it weird? All my other teachers call me Matty and my IT teacher just calls me Matty...

Sammi
December 1st, 2006, 11:53 AM
Matty *does* sound a little girly, if you ask me. XD;; But that's just me. XD

Drummershuff
December 1st, 2006, 12:11 PM
I don't think it does. o.o Not the way he says it anyway. XD

Sammi
December 1st, 2006, 12:12 PM
Well, perhaps then it doesn't sound so bad.

But when I think of it... it just seems so strange. Maybe it's a cultural difference too? *shrug*

...putting my music player on super fast speed makes the bands sound super hyper and cool. 8D /random

Nell
December 1st, 2006, 12:53 PM
Hmm.... I do that sometimes with my music; it sounds like rap XD
Anyone here heard of canon rock??

MegaFuz
December 1st, 2006, 01:04 PM
Hmm.... I do that sometimes with my music; it sounds like rap XD
Anyone here heard of canon rock??

Yup. When you mentioned it on MSN the other night. And I've heard Trans-Siberian Orchestra's version. XD

Ryoutarou
December 1st, 2006, 01:18 PM
Yup. When you mentioned it on MSN the other night. And I've heard Trans-Siberian Orchestra's version. XDAnything that they touch turns to gold, the first thing from them I ever heard was their version of Carol of the Bells, which was pretty damn awesome.

MegaFuz
December 1st, 2006, 01:25 PM
Anything that they touch turns to gold, the first thing from them I ever heard was their version of Carol of the Bells, which was pretty damn awesome.

I've seen them live twice. You're right...they're simply incredible.

Ryoutarou
December 1st, 2006, 01:33 PM
You've seen them live? Lucky! XD I eventually plan to see them, hoping to be able to go next year when they come back to my city.

MegaFuz
December 1st, 2006, 01:52 PM
You've seen them live? Lucky! XD I eventually plan to see them, hoping to be able to go next year when they come back to my city.

Yup. I was supposed to see them three years ago, but we had a blizzard and we couldn't make it. Then I saw them the two years after that. I wanted to go again this year, but I had a trip to NYC already planned when their tour dates came out. I definately recommend getting to one of their shows if you get a chance. It's a hell of a show. =D

Ryoutarou
December 1st, 2006, 01:59 PM
I've seen videos of their shows and I know a few people who have gone to them a couple of times, they all say how good the shows are. Not to mention the various professional reviews that say how amazing their shows are supposed to be. When I found out they were going to play here, it was already too late to get the tickets, so I'm aiming for next year.

MegaFuz
December 1st, 2006, 02:03 PM
I've seen videos of their shows and I know a few people who have gone to them a couple of times, they all say how good the shows are. Not to mention the various professional reviews that say how amazing their shows are supposed to be. When I found out they were going to play here, it was already too late to get the tickets, so I'm aiming for next year.

Nice. Yeah...thier tickets sell like crazy. Every time they come to the city near me they put on like 3 shows and they all sell out. I doubt there's another band/show/whatever out there that could pull that off right now.

Ryoutarou
December 1st, 2006, 02:06 PM
Nice. Yeah...thier tickets sell like crazy. Every time they come to the city near me they put on like 3 shows and they all sell out. I doubt there's another band/show/whatever out there that could pull that off right now.There are probably a few faster selling ones, but I remember reading an article that said TSO's 2005 tour was the 5th highest selling in the entire world. The tickets here were sold out well over a month before they even came here.

Soul Eater
December 1st, 2006, 02:42 PM
Wow...my DCC made five pages already. =o

What are TSO's? o.o I couldnt find the place where it mentioned it. x_x

Amachi
December 1st, 2006, 02:52 PM
TSO stands for Trans-Siberian Orchestra - I personally have never heard of them.

I guess I could've asked Jae over MSN at least once.

MegaFuz
December 1st, 2006, 03:53 PM
Jae doesn't know who they are either, so you're out of luck.

Good thing there's wiki!! Here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Siberian_Orchestra) ya go, Ray...and anyone else that hasn't heard of TSO. XD

Pikabloo
December 1st, 2006, 04:08 PM
I have never heard of this TSO either...
*goes to check link*

Oh, I see... I think I've seen one of those albums being sold in the Philippines. Not too sure, though...

Chibi-chan
December 1st, 2006, 04:28 PM
OMFG YAY~~

My friend I got a DEATH NOTE!! X33
I think I'm going to spazz~~~~~~~
Heh, I'm up to chapter 8 in the manga and I'm still emo over L's death...this brightened me up a bit :3

Amachi
December 1st, 2006, 04:41 PM
What do you mean "I got a Death NOTE!!! X33"?

Like, a copy of the manga or something, or some stationary?'

Poor L :<

Pikabloo
December 1st, 2006, 04:45 PM
My friend doesn't want to see Death Note: The Last Name cause I accidentaly spoilt the ending to her... Whoops.

She's in love with L...

Amachi
December 1st, 2006, 04:51 PM
She didn't know that L dies? Hasn't she read the manga?

Stupid Light ):<

Pikabloo
December 1st, 2006, 04:53 PM
Nope, she hasn't read it. She just started after watching the first movie.

I want to go and watch the second movie now, since it's out in the cinemas here in Thailand... But I don't want to go alone ;-;

Amachi
December 1st, 2006, 04:56 PM
Well at least it's in the cinema's there. I'm gonna have to resort to downloading it ... again, since I downloaded one with no english subtitles XD

I'll be able to watch it, but it'll be a pain.

Pikabloo
December 1st, 2006, 05:00 PM
XD I did that once. I downloaded a Japanese movie with Spanish subtitles O_o I forgot which one, but since I wasn't bothered enough to download it again, I just asked my brother to translate xP

Cloud_boy
December 1st, 2006, 05:48 PM
XD I did that once. I downloaded a Japanese movie with Spanish subtitles O_o I forgot which one, but since I wasn't bothered enough to download it again, I just asked my brother to translate xP

That was natures way of tellimg you that downloading is wrong.

Chibi-chan
December 1st, 2006, 05:50 PM
Oh no, I actually got the notebook~~~ :3

Pikabloo
December 1st, 2006, 05:51 PM
XD Yeah, I guess so... I try to avoid it as much as possible...

Okay, maybe not really... O-o

Ooh... That's cool =D

Amachi
December 1st, 2006, 05:55 PM
That was natures way of tellimg you that downloading is wrong.
I prefer to think of it as sharing XD

O.o

Mad! Are you gonna write anyone's name in it? XD

Cloud_boy
December 1st, 2006, 05:59 PM
;2302484']I prefer to think of it as sharing XD

O.o

Mad! Are you gonna write anyone's name in it? XD

I was actually thinking it was borrowing without permission, but your's sounds nicer.

The last thing I downloaded actually deleted the contends of my laptop. Hence, I hate to download.

Ryoutarou
December 1st, 2006, 06:14 PM
;2302484']

Mad! Are you gonna write anyone's name in it? XDI tried that once just to mess around with my friends, apparently one of them thought it was real. *hugs Death Note* These are pretty cool. XD

Amachi
December 1st, 2006, 06:18 PM
Hehehe, well that kind of prank got the manga banned at some schools in China XD

Linkage (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=6111)

Ryoutarou
December 1st, 2006, 06:22 PM
Yeah, read about that a while ago. I think it also happened in Thailand. It was all pretty cool. XD

Forever
December 1st, 2006, 06:25 PM
Back from a tiring sleepover, reading though I can't understand what anyones on about, so what's the current toppy thingieh?

pokejungle
December 1st, 2006, 06:26 PM
I read about that like yesterday Ray! I was actually thinking of doing it as a prank at my school ^^;

I want to make a look alike one, it'd be soooooo cool!

Ryoutarou
December 1st, 2006, 06:31 PM
I read about that like yesterday Ray! I was actually thinking of doing it as a prank at my school ^^;

I want to make a look alike one, it'd be soooooo cool!You should just buy one, they aren't that expensive really. I spent like $10 on mine.

Amachi
December 1st, 2006, 06:32 PM

I want to make a look alike one, it'd be soooooo cool!
haha well as cool as that'd be to do, at my school only a handful of people would get it - everyone else would be like "What the hell?"

Forever
December 1st, 2006, 06:36 PM
I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what everyones talking about *Sits in a corner with puppy eyes*

Ryoutarou
December 1st, 2006, 06:43 PM
;2302529']haha well as cool as that'd be to do, at my school only a handful of people would get it - everyone else would be like "What the hell?"That would be more fun actually.

Amachi
December 1st, 2006, 06:48 PM
No not really, cause they wouldn't really understand it.

But then again, if I left the rules written in there, and then left it lying around, well then it might be fun.

But there's no one in my school that I particularly would want to torment via this method.

Bomberman
December 1st, 2006, 07:29 PM
I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what everyones talking about *Sits in a corner with puppy eyes*

Same here... without the puppy eyes.

Forever
December 1st, 2006, 07:34 PM
XD, Lets just make up something ourselves, And it doesnt have to have the puppy eyes XD

Bomberman
December 1st, 2006, 07:38 PM
I just got back from playing in the snow... for 4 hours XD

Forever
December 1st, 2006, 07:40 PM
Ive never even seen snow,

Now that ive' went ice skating, I'll stick to solid ground.

Bomberman
December 1st, 2006, 07:50 PM
I love snow/ice/winter/Christmas, but don't really care for the cold X_X

Ryoutarou
December 1st, 2006, 07:56 PM
;2302557']No not really, cause they wouldn't really understand it.

But then again, if I left the rules written in there, and then left it lying around, well then it might be fun.

But there's no one in my school that I particularly would want to torment via this method.Well, yeah, have them somehow read the rules and it wouldn't matter if they knew what it actually was. It'd be pretty funny.

Simplicity
December 1st, 2006, 07:59 PM
Oh-Me-Gee I've never ever seen real snow in my life ;o
Lucky if you live where snow falls in Winter =o

Amachi
December 1st, 2006, 08:04 PM
Well, yeah, have them somehow read the rules and it wouldn't matter if they knew what it actually was. It'd be pretty funny.
heheh yeah.

But that means I have to get a Death Note from somewhere. Maybe I could find one lying around ;)

Ryoutarou
December 1st, 2006, 08:07 PM
;2302662']heheh yeah.

But that means I have to get a Death Note from somewhere. Maybe I could find one lying around ;)That reminds me of what someone did around here a while ago. Basically the same thing, let some random kid find a Death Note on the floor, it was so funny at first, then the guy sorta started losing it. Oh well, thems the cards life gives you.

Forever
December 1st, 2006, 08:07 PM
I think they have snow somewhere, over here in Australia, But I probably am wrong.

Yups, coldness sucks, Warmness is more relaxing.

Amachi
December 1st, 2006, 08:22 PM
That reminds me of what someone did around here a while ago. Basically the same thing, let some random kid find a Death Note on the floor, it was so funny at first, then the guy sorta started losing it. Oh well, thems the cards life gives you.
Wait. The guy actually believed that he had picked up a genuine Death Note? XDD

I think they have snow somewhere, over here in Australia, But I probably am wrong.

Yups, coldness sucks, Warmness is more relaxing.
There's snow in Australia - in the Snowy Mountains (I'm being serious).

Ryoutarou
December 1st, 2006, 08:26 PM
;2302685']Wait. The guy actually believed that he had picked up a genuine Death Note? XDDFor a while, yes, he had never watched any anime or read manga...so it was the perfect opportunity.

Forever
December 1st, 2006, 08:27 PM
Theres Snowy mountains? Which state.

I need to learn more about my country o.o

Amachi
December 1st, 2006, 08:27 PM
For a while, yes, he had never watched any anime or read manga...so it was the perfect opportunity.
Oh dear God, that is priceless XDD

So when you say lose it, what do you mean? Was he getting full worried about the Death Note and what not? :o hahah

@ Nica: The Snowy Mountains are in NSW and the ACT XDD

Simplicity
December 1st, 2006, 08:29 PM
It's in NSW Nica gah you beat me to it XD
Well I knew there was snow somewhere here and there but I'm not sure around where...

Forever
December 1st, 2006, 08:31 PM
Well as me being a WA person...I wouldnt know anything about the eastern states...well not much.

I want snow in WA...so I can complain about not going 0=3

Ryoutarou
December 1st, 2006, 08:32 PM
;2302697']Oh dear God, that is priceless XDD

So when you say lose it, what do you mean? Was he getting full worried about the Death Note and what not? :o hahah
He started going crazy because someone whose name he wrote down in it got sick a few days later...great timing though. XD

Amachi
December 1st, 2006, 08:33 PM
He started going crazy because someone whose name he wrote down in it got sick a few days later...great timing though. XD
hahahah XDD That is crazy! XDD haha

Simplicity
December 1st, 2006, 08:36 PM
I'll let you know if it snows anywhere so you can complain then Nica XD

It's a boring weekend with nothing to do...and school finishes next week so I don't even have homework.

Forever
December 1st, 2006, 08:38 PM
XD, *Smiles*

Me either..the teachers quit handing out homework since we started school pretty much XD

Nell
December 1st, 2006, 08:41 PM

If you're BSing Jorge....... XD
Oh damn, that's too much bad KARMA. Coincidental. Anything else happen?

Amachi
December 1st, 2006, 08:46 PM
If you're BSing Jorge....... XD
Oh damn, that's too much bad KARMA. Coincidental. Anything else happen?
Wait! Jorge - have you been crapping on?! XDD

Jerk ):|

:P

Simplicity
December 1st, 2006, 08:47 PM
Yeah ever since exams finished teachers have been...what that word I i'm looking for...NICE :]

Forever
December 1st, 2006, 08:51 PM
Teachers, nice...Doesnt make sence... XD

Were going on an excursion Thursday so they can show how much they care for their students. xx3

Nell
December 1st, 2006, 08:52 PM
;2302726']Wait! Jorge - have you been crapping on?! XDD

:P

Jerk..... yummeh word. Anywho. I dig the monobrow smilie, Ray 8D

Ryoutarou
December 1st, 2006, 08:53 PM
;2302726']Wait! Jorge - have you been crapping on?! XDD

:PNah, he came down with the flu. The guy that found the book was just messing around and started acting really nervous a few days later. It was seriously the funniest thing I had seen all year.

Simplicity
December 1st, 2006, 08:59 PM
Yeah...I still haven't had a excursion all year...shows how much teachers care eh?

Forever
December 1st, 2006, 09:01 PM
& Weve had like...20 XD (Not exact)

Our school cares more.

Simplicity
December 1st, 2006, 09:02 PM
Wah XD they just show their care to us by giving us more homework...it's only proabaly cause I'm in the smart class...people call me a nerd and stuff o.o

20?!! You must have like a nice teacher ;]

Kura
December 1st, 2006, 09:05 PM
Yeah, I haven't had an excursion all year, either ._. It stinks~

Amachi
December 1st, 2006, 09:07 PM
Jerk..... yummeh word. Anywho. I dig the monobrow smilie, Ray 8D
hahah it ain't a monobrow! XDDD

Nah, he came down with the flu. The guy that found the book was just messing around and started acting really nervous a few days later. It was seriously the funniest thing I had seen all year.
hehehe well that is one crazy coincidence.

Yeah, I haven't had an excursion all year, either ._. It stinks~
My school has virtually stopped all excursions.

Forever
December 1st, 2006, 09:08 PM
You must have like a nice teacher ;]

Teachers.

Being called a 'nard' must be fun, what does that mean XDDD

Simplicity
December 1st, 2006, 09:15 PM
Sorry I meant 'nerd' *stupid keyboard*

OMG interesting...I only a had a one night camp this year and I didn't really like it because we couldn't choose who to sleep with in a cabin >[

Forever
December 1st, 2006, 09:18 PM
Tali, I demand you to move to WA...our schoolings kool xx3

I know what you meant...I just felt like adding on an extra part to my post saying about that XD

Simplicity
December 1st, 2006, 09:25 PM
Nah no way I'd miss my school even thoguh the teachers aren't as nice as yours XD && people in my class um are bad...I just want to move up to to the top class so I can finally be at peace *sighs* especially since some of my friends are in that class. including my crush.

Forever
December 1st, 2006, 09:31 PM
Oh yes...I'm not going to type out what I normally say in here, so yeah, then your crush can come live with you in WA then, Its perfect xx3

Simplicity
December 1st, 2006, 09:38 PM
Yeah lol well anytime soon would be nice ><

I just had Pasta for lunch yum-yums <3

Sankari
December 1st, 2006, 09:39 PM
We're getting our mid-term exams next week D: I've never have exams of any kind...It'll be difficult, I pressume.

Hi everyone ^^

Forever
December 1st, 2006, 09:39 PM
I had this cheese roll stuff for lunch, it was yum. && Now I'm hungry again *Goes to look for food*

Why mid-term, Isnt it the end of the year? xx3

Sankari
December 1st, 2006, 09:41 PM
Whoa, I sounded totally random. My computer wacked out and I was back a page o.O;

Simplicity
December 1st, 2006, 09:43 PM
XD yums...I hate it when I get all hungry again ><

Hi x] oh scary! Exams are scary...

Forever
December 1st, 2006, 09:44 PM
Not that random, since we were talking about school xx3

Sankari
December 1st, 2006, 09:45 PM
Yesh, the teachers are saying that they are 200 questions each. And I have about one exam for each subject. So that's...nearly 1,000 questions...whoo...

Good to know I wasn't incredibly random >.<;

Simplicity
December 1st, 2006, 09:45 PM
Yeah school, school...XD

I reckon my second semester exams were better than my first [only because I got 3rd highest grade mark for my maths exam...I'm a maths freak XD]

We don't devide exams into questions we have sections and stuff wiht short answer questions, multiple choice answer questions etc.

Sankari
December 1st, 2006, 09:48 PM
Hmm...now prepare for real randomness. Where on Earth did you get that siggy picture, Altarialover? 8D

Forever
December 1st, 2006, 09:50 PM
Loads of questions are hard xx3

We have tests..We havent had a test since Friday..Oh how I hate bearings and degrees in maths...

Simplicity
December 1st, 2006, 09:55 PM
For the randomness X] I got it from Pokemon Safari >3
And just call me Tali ;D

I love maths! Only subject I actually love XD
Degress is okay I guess but I hate it when I make mistakes which were stupid to make...and then people laugh at you about it.

Forever
December 1st, 2006, 09:57 PM
I absolutely hate maths, I get headaches from it o.o

I just don't know much about S+E, Science, Maths...But I know loads about Media and English...though you wouldn't think it x3

Simplicity
December 1st, 2006, 10:03 PM
Really? English is my worst subject...we must be opposite people XD
Science gives me headaches actually...but only cause I can't understand it much...as for english oh.my.gawd the teacher can't control that noise level.

Forever
December 1st, 2006, 10:06 PM
English is the easiest, theres nothing hard about it, Ive always been good at English 0=33

Yups....science is hell...at least I can make pwetty powerpoints to impress my science teacher xx3

XD, my class is quiet once some red cards are given out.

Simplicity
December 1st, 2006, 10:13 PM
Okay we don't have red cards...so you see why my class is noisy...we've had to have the head of that department come to speak to us like 8 times Oh.Me.Gawd.

Gamma
December 1st, 2006, 10:17 PM
Red cards? What is that? Like warnings?

Over here we have referrals, the bad kind.

Sankari
December 1st, 2006, 10:19 PM
English is my best but I have a teacher who gives us way too much work and really boring passages to read >.< While science is my worst subject, especially since I have the worse teacher in the world for it. I think he's losing his mind ._. He tell us to take out our homework when he never assigned us homework. And when he DOES assign homework, he never collects it. o.o

Forever
December 1st, 2006, 10:24 PM
Kinda like warnings, cept...you get to sit out of class and that, yellow are more warning-ish xx3

Science teachers are looney that's why they teach the crazy subject of science.

Simplicity
December 2nd, 2006, 12:02 AM
XD I don't think that's why they teach science :x

Yeah...most teaches at school give us homework then they forget to collect it or to mark it with us...or to even check if we done it ;]

Ayano Katagiri
December 2nd, 2006, 12:08 AM
Hehe some of my teachers are really bad at remembering to collect in homework. Its annoying when you have done it and they dont collect it

Simplicity
December 2nd, 2006, 03:02 AM
Yeah I forgot to do my homework once and that was actually the first time the teacher checked if we done it >< You see? I have the worst luck ever >:

Emma
December 2nd, 2006, 03:44 AM
English isn't my greatest subject but I've improved since I've been roleplaying on sites etc... XD

I cannot skip one piece of homework ;-; the head of the year always checks if we've done it. If we haven't, we get an hour after school detention.

Simplicity
December 2nd, 2006, 03:50 AM
Oh.Me.Gawd. you have a strict school >3

Yeah I've also improved since last semester...must be reading those books XD

Esupio
December 2nd, 2006, 04:20 AM
English isn't my greatest subject but I've improved since I've been roleplaying on sites etc... XD

I cannot skip one piece of homework ;-; the head of the year always checks if we've done it. If we haven't, we get an hour after school detention.

Thats strict beyond belief.

I've forgotten to do homework a tonne this term, no detentions, well I do have one on monday, but thats because my french teacher forgot to look at our homework.

Just thought I'd drop in

Forever
December 2nd, 2006, 04:37 AM
I've never forgotten to do homework...or if I did, I'd do it within 5 minutes....it may be rushed but it's still some quality of work.

xx3, We were looking through my old photo's of modelling o.o how embarrassing.

Sankari
December 2nd, 2006, 07:04 AM

I cannot skip one piece of homework ;-; the head of the year always checks if we've done it. If we haven't, we get an hour after school detention.Sounds a lot like my school, only we just have to eat with the administrator for lunch if we don't do our homework, no hour detentions. Half an hour =D

Luckily I only got it once, but for passing a note ><;

Kyoko
December 2nd, 2006, 07:33 AM
If we didn't do homework back un Jr.high. they'd give you a check mark for each on you missed and if you have 2 chacks you get a lunch detention. The cycle of checks starts up every week. Luckily now that I'm in high school we don't do that^^ Now your missing homework just affects your grade.

Kinda like warnings, cept...you get to sit out of class and that, yellow are more warning-ish xx3

We had those back in elemetary school. We had, yellow, green, blue and red. Everytime you were bad you had to flip a card and if you finidhed all of them you had to go to the principle. I only had to flip my card once and that was becuase I was talking XP

Persona
December 2nd, 2006, 07:49 AM

Emma, I thought you said that you're not coming back. Change of mind?

If we didn't do homework back un Jr.high. they'd give you a check mark for each on you missed and if you have 2 chacks you get a lunch detention. The cycle of checks starts up every week. Luckily now that I'm in high school we don't do that^^ Now your missing homework just affects your grade.

In my school, we used to have this whole checkmark thing, but a bit different. If you don't complete your homework, it's one checkmark. 3 of them = Phone call home. 6-9 = You miss a trip. After every report card you recieve, the checkmarks restart back to 0.

Kyoko
December 2nd, 2006, 08:03 AM
In my school, we used to have this whole checkmark thing, but a bit different. If you don't complete your homework, it's one checkmark. 3 of them = Phone call home. 6-9 = You miss a trip. After every report card you recieve, the checkmarks restart back to 0.

Yep, in 6th it was in 4 checks= lunch detention, 7th= 3 checks and 8th = 2.

If you ever got a lunch detention you would miss going ont he insentive party (or fun feild trip.) I only went to the last one XD It was at the sport place where they have a rock climbing wall and bungee soccer ^^. I think those stopped in 8th grade though because we were "too old to have fun".

Bomberman
December 2nd, 2006, 08:11 AM
I love my English class (Modern American Lit), my least favorite is Chemistry X_X

Dawg 2005
December 2nd, 2006, 08:37 AM
Yep, in 6th it was in 4 checks= lunch detention, 7th= 3 checks and 8th = 2.

I never had to go to lunch detention, but it really wouldn't bother me, since all we do is eat on the stage. XD

Wow. About two months since I've posted in a DCC.

Drummershuff
December 2nd, 2006, 08:39 AM
I've only had one lunch time detention, and that was because I forgot my P.E kit. It sucked because like John, you have to eat on stage.

And in Year 11 no one cares if you don't do your homework. The teacher's aren't bothered. At the start of term they said "if you don't do your homework - you choice, it's you who's going to fail your GCSE". So people who actually want to get their GCSE do it, others don't.

Dawg 2005
December 2nd, 2006, 08:43 AM
I've only had one lunch time detention, and that was because I forgot my P.E kit. It sucked because like John, you have to eat on stage.

And in Year 11 no one cares if you don't do your homework. The teacher's aren't bothered. At the start of term they said "if you don't do your homework - you choice, it's you who's going to fail your GCSE". So people who actually want to get their GCSE do it, others don't.

If we forget our clothes, we get 10 points off our daily grade. D:

If we didn't do our math homework in Seventh grade, we had to stay after school the following Tuesday or Thursday. I had to go once, I finished all the crapful work. XD

Oh, I found my dad's cool hat. It's warm. :3

MegaFuz
December 2nd, 2006, 10:20 AM
Detention, eh? I had a good number of those in my grade school days. All for pretty stupid reasons, too. We never had a lunch time detention. Back in 4-6th grade we had a detention during recess though. =P

Loyal Arcanine
December 2nd, 2006, 10:45 AM
Or if you're smart, you don't do homework and get your GCSE's anyway. That's what I did.

Drummershuff
December 2nd, 2006, 10:49 AM
Yeah, but some of the homework is coursework. If I don't do that then I lose maybe 40% of the overall grade.

Persona
December 2nd, 2006, 10:50 AM
Speaking of detentions, about a week ago we had a supply teacher to substitue for our History/Music teacher. Everyone got a detention just for a classmate throwing a pen at the teacher while she was writing something on the board. She asked who did that, no response. Then she started asking everyone in the class one by one, and apparently everyone said that they didn't do it. Since no one owned up to this idiotic action, everyone else had to stay in for detention. She's a very strict teacher who doesn't even let something as small as that pass on. =\

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 2nd, 2006, 10:50 AM
Whats the other 60%

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Kyoko
December 2nd, 2006, 11:06 AM
Speaking of detentions, about a week ago we had a supply teacher to substitue for our History/Music teacher. Everyone got a detention just for a classmate throwing a pen at the teacher while she was writing something on the board. She asked who did that, no response. Then she started asking everyone in the class one by one, and apparently everyone said that they didn't do it. Since no one owned up to this idiotic action, everyone else had to stay in for detention. She's a very strict teacher who doesn't even let something as small as that pass on. =\

Sounds like my bus driver, someone threw a perice of paper at her while she was driving really fast and she almost crashed the bus. She pulled over for a half an hour and yelled at us and said we were all getting written up if no one confessed. No one did of course ;; so we all got in trouble for it. As for my old one in fifth grade, if you had your foot in the isle of the bus you got written up. (which was tough since we sat in groups of three). A mom got so mad, she got on the bus and slapped the driver Oo.

As for gym, if we forget our clothes we have to pay a dollar to rent a uniform which no one likes to do since they don't wash them XP. If not, you loose all points for that day and you don't participate in any sports.

MegaFuz
December 2nd, 2006, 11:43 AM
Sounds like my bus driver, someone threw a perice of paper at her while she was driving really fast and she almost crashed the bus. She pulled over for a half an hour and yelled at us and said we were all getting written up if no one confessed. No one did of course ;; so we all got in trouble for it. As for my old one in fifth grade, if you had your foot in the isle of the bus you got written up. (which was tough since we sat in groups of three). A mom got so mad, she got on the bus and slapped the driver Oo.

As for gym, if we forget our clothes we have to pay a dollar to rent a uniform which no one likes to do since they don't wash them XP. If not, you loose all points for that day and you don't participate in any sports.

I really enjoyed the bus driver story. XD

My high school didn't have uniforms, regular or gym uniforms, but if you forgot gym clothes or proper shoes you lost all credit for the day.

Ryoutarou
December 2nd, 2006, 11:47 AM
I really enjoyed the bus driver story. XD

My high school didn't have uniforms, regular or gym uniforms, but if you forgot gym clothes or proper shoes you lost all credit for the day.I've gone to schools that had both. Though you wouldn't lose credit if you didn't wear them.

Sounds like my bus driver, someone threw a perice of paper at her while she was driving really fast and she almost crashed the bus. She pulled over for a half an hour and yelled at us and said we were all getting written up if no one confessed. No one did of course ;; so we all got in trouble for it. As for my old one in fifth grade, if you had your foot in the isle of the bus you got written up. (which was tough since we sat in groups of three). A mom got so mad, she got on the bus and slapped the driver Oo.That sounds like a kickass mom.

Persona
December 2nd, 2006, 11:47 AM
My high school didn't have uniforms, regular or gym uniforms, but if you forgot gym clothes or proper shoes you lost all credit for the day.

Most high schools I know wear uniforms. It doesn't really bother me wearing the same thing everyday, but I'm sure it would bother some of the girls. I hear the complain a lot of it.

MegaFuz
December 2nd, 2006, 11:53 AM
Most high schools I know wear uniforms. It doesn't really bother me wearing the same thing everyday, but I'm sure it would bother some of the girls. I hear the complain a lot of it.

Uniforms are pretty pointless if you ask me. I had to research school uniforms and do a speech on them a few years ago. I didn't really find any statistics that showed uniforms benefiting behavior or grades or anything. All they really do is take away individualism. Conformity isn't really a great idea to stress to young students that are developing a personality. =\

Drummershuff
December 2nd, 2006, 11:54 AM
Whats the other 60%

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~
Made up of exams. And since I suck at exams I need really good coursework grades.
I have to wear a suit every day... lucky me.

Kyoko
December 2nd, 2006, 11:54 AM
I've gone to schools that had both. Though you wouldn't lose credit if you didn't wear them.

You don't lose credit for wearing them =O I wish we had that rule, and I'm kind of in a problem now since I lost my gym clothes and I have gym again in a month.

Yep XD Well, I just don't like them because they're pretty uncomfortable. But alot of girls don't like wearing them at my school because the "colros clash" XD The colros are: grey shirt and maroon shorts.

Ryoutarou
December 2nd, 2006, 12:04 PM
I never really had a grudge against the uniforms we had to wear. They didn't "vastly improve the behavior of the student body" like the school said they would, but they didn't make it any worse. Though that was probably because I actually liked those uniforms, the other ones I've had to wear were a heck of a lot uglier.

I have to wear a suit every day... lucky me.Makes you wanna go out and kick a baby.

MegaFuz
December 2nd, 2006, 12:07 PM
Makes you wanna go out and kick a baby.

What do you call a dead baby smeared on a wall?

Abstract art.

What's black and blue and red all over?

The baby tied up in my basement.

[/sick humor]

Kyoko
December 2nd, 2006, 12:12 PM
I have to wear a suit every day... lucky me.

Wait, a suit as in like a formal suit or a gym suit type of thing? Because, the kids on sports teams-they wear formal suits to school whenever they have an away game.

Ryoutarou
December 2nd, 2006, 12:12 PM
What do you call a dead baby smeared on a wall?

Abstract art.

What's black and blue and red all over?

The baby tied up in my basement.

[/sick humor]I know it's wrong, but I couldn't stop laughing, especially at the first one.

Drummershuff
December 2nd, 2006, 12:19 PM
Makes you wanna go out and kick a baby.
No, makes me wanna kick you. XD
Wait, a suit as in like a formal suit or a gym suit type of thing? Because, the kids on sports teams-they wear formal suits to school whenever they have an away game.
A formal suit. Year 11 have to show that they're at the top of the school by wearing a black suit rather than the normal school uniform.

Ryoutarou
December 2nd, 2006, 12:24 PM
No, makes me wanna kick you. XDWell you're just violent today.

MegaFuz
December 2nd, 2006, 12:25 PM
I know it's wrong, but I couldn't stop laughing, especially at the first one.

That's what I love about dead baby jokes. It's soo wrong to laugh, but you just can't help it. No matter how hard you try.

Drummershuff
December 2nd, 2006, 12:32 PM
Well you're just violent today.
Not really. I'm violent to you every day.

Ryoutarou
December 2nd, 2006, 12:33 PM
That's what I love about dead baby jokes. It's soo wrong to laugh, but you just can't help it. No matter how hard you try.I'll laugh at some of the most offensive jokes anyone has ever heard of, deady baby jokes aren't that high on the list of offensive things I've laughed...not sure what that says about me.

MegaFuz
December 2nd, 2006, 12:35 PM
I'll laugh at some of the most offensive jokes anyone has ever heard of, deady baby jokes aren't that high on the list of offensive things I've laughed...not sure what that says about me.

Sadly, I know exactly what you mean. I'd bust something more offensive out, but I don't want to open up any kiddies to mature humor. I use the term "mature humor" lightly. =P

Ryoutarou
December 2nd, 2006, 12:42 PM
Not really. I'm violent to you every day.I'm sorry, have we met before?

Sadly, I know exactly what you mean. I'd bust something more offensive out, but I don't want to open up any kiddies to mature humor. I use the term "mature humor" lightly. =PMature humor is always fun to hear, I first picked it up when I was like 8, good times. Yeah...I'll laugh at almost anything offensive when it's a joke, usually.

Drummershuff
December 2nd, 2006, 12:43 PM
I'm sorry, have we met before?
In real life? No, we haven't.

MegaFuz
December 2nd, 2006, 12:58 PM
Mature humor is always fun to hear, I first picked it up when I was like 8, good times. Yeah...I'll laugh at almost anything offensive when it's a joke, usually.

Have you heard the one about the pizza, the jew, and the oven?? XD

Bomberman
December 2nd, 2006, 12:59 PM
I'll laugh at some of the most offensive jokes anyone has ever heard of, deady baby jokes aren't that high on the list of offensive things I've laughed...not sure what that says about me.

Same here, I know I shouldn't laugh and that I'm probably going to hell for it....

MegaFuz
December 2nd, 2006, 01:00 PM
Same here, I know I shouldn't laugh and that I'm probably going to hell for it....

I don't believe in hell, so it's all good for me.

Ryoutarou
December 2nd, 2006, 01:03 PM
Have you heard the one about the pizza, the jew, and the oven?? XD...actually, I haven't. But I can tell I'm gonna like it. XD

Same here, I know I shouldn't laugh and that I'm probably going to hell for it....Nah, when they don't mean it as a joke is when it gets offensive, for me at least.

MegaFuz
December 2nd, 2006, 01:05 PM
...actually, I haven't. But I can tell I'm gonna like it. XD

I'm not sure it'd be appropriate for here. I'll PM it to you. XD

Ryoutarou
December 2nd, 2006, 01:13 PM
I'm not sure it'd be appropriate for here. I'll PM it to you. XDWow...that was actually funny, but I still feel bad for laughing. XD

MegaFuz
December 2nd, 2006, 01:16 PM
Wow...that was actually funny, but I still feel bad for laughing. XD

XD Just ignore the guilt you feel. It'll be even funnier that way.

Forever
December 2nd, 2006, 02:06 PM
Hey everyone, I'm just going to quote something from half a page ago xx3

We had those back in elemetary school. We had, yellow, green, blue and red. Everytime you were bad you had to flip a card and if you finidhed all of them you had to go to the principle. I only had to flip my card once and that was becuase I was talking XP

When you described that at first I thought it was a magic trick.

Why didn't the teachers just hold up the cards instead of the students?

Kyoko
December 2nd, 2006, 02:18 PM
When you described that at first I thought it was a magic trick.

Why didn't the teachers just hold up the cards instead of the students?

XD, I don't know, probably because not all students were being bad at the same time. Usually if we were all being bad she'd put a strike on the board. If we got to five, we'd have to eat lunch in the classroom and not talk.

Forever
December 2nd, 2006, 02:22 PM
That'd be good if it was raining and you got forced to stay in....though I don't really like the idea of no talking..

Joey the Cockroach
December 2nd, 2006, 02:34 PM
its raining here now.... thats all it ever does. i wish it was colder, then it would turn into snow.

Kyoko
December 2nd, 2006, 02:34 PM
True, since we'd be stuck inside anyway if it was raining. Plus, our playgrounds were so boring-the only thing we could play was wall ball XD. Yeah, since all of my friends were in my class it was pretty hard not to talk to someone, but that would only get us into more trouble ;;

It stormed/snowed by us on friday hence our snow day^^

Well on another note, I get to rent a movie today =D but I don't know what to get..any suggestions for any good movies?

Joey the Cockroach
December 2nd, 2006, 02:36 PM
erm..... i dont know, i wanna rent over the hedge.... but it is your choice

Forever
December 2nd, 2006, 02:40 PM
Anything by Hilary Duff equals good singing, the ones featuring her end up great.

True, since we'd be stuck inside anyway if it was raining. Plus, our playgrounds were so boring-the only thing we could play was wall ball XD. Yeah, since all of my friends were in my class it was pretty hard not to talk to someone, but that would only get us into more trouble ;;

If we got kept in, we would of been able to talk, because someone would have eventually made the teacher see his side, so we wouldn't have to worry.

Lord Mike
December 2nd, 2006, 02:48 PM
Anything by Hilary Duff equals good singing

I've never heard her sing, but I'll admit she's one the hottest actors IMO.

Forever
December 2nd, 2006, 02:50 PM
Check her on youtube, she's awesome. In one movie she had to play two roles of two different singers. & Yus, she is pwetty.

MegaFuz
December 2nd, 2006, 03:12 PM
There's a girl that goes to my college that looks exactly like Hillary Duff. It's kind of wierd...and cool at the same time.

Ayano Katagiri
December 2nd, 2006, 04:54 PM
Thats interesting. Do people actually mistake her for Hillary if they dont know her in person?

Forever
December 2nd, 2006, 06:03 PM
Same hair colour, and face markings too?

I wouldnt want to look like a celeb. People could kill you and mistake you for someone they hate.

MegaFuz
December 2nd, 2006, 06:21 PM
Thats interesting. Do people actually mistake her for Hillary if they dont know her in person?

Not sure. My friend and I did the first time we saw her.

Same hair colour, and face markings too?

Ok, she doesn't look exactly like Hillary. You have to look close to tell though.

Forever
December 2nd, 2006, 06:24 PM
Ok, she doesn't look exactly like Hillary. You have to look close to tell though.

So are you saying you went up close to take a look, so did you two end up together xxx3?

Simplicity
December 2nd, 2006, 06:27 PM
Back =333

Woah scary XD It'd be cool but weird to look like a celeb =D

Forever
December 2nd, 2006, 06:37 PM
Tali, you posted back in a thread then you go offline...how great xx3...DCC is now your main priority I assume x3

MegaFuz
December 2nd, 2006, 06:57 PM
So are you saying you went up close to take a look, so did you two end up together xxx3?

Heh. Unfortunately, no. Maybe in the future, eh? XD

Forever
December 2nd, 2006, 07:01 PM
Just make your teacher have a trust exercise of falling back into arms, you should end up with her then xx3

Kura
December 2nd, 2006, 07:45 PM
o_o Yeah~ It would be pretty weird to look like a celeb~
There's some guy that apparently looks almost exactly like Dr. Phil X3;~ I find that funny, though.. Like.. people stopping you on the street and trying to ask you for advice and stuff @@~
But yeah.. it'd probably get really annoying ._.~
Bleh~

-3- But yeah, it'd still be pretty cool to look like a celeb~

Soul Eater
December 2nd, 2006, 07:47 PM
o_o Yeah~ It would be pretty weird to look like a celeb~
There's some guy that apparently looks almost exactly like Dr. Phil X3;~ I find that funny, though.. Like.. people stopping you on the street and trying to ask you for advice and stuff @@~
But yeah.. it'd probably get really annoying ._.~
Bleh~

-3- But yeah, it'd still be pretty cool to look like a celeb~

I bet that would be scary for the person though...dont you think? =/

Kura
December 2nd, 2006, 08:05 PM
I bet that would be scary for the person though...dont you think? =/

For the other person? Or for the one who looks like the celebrity?

._. Overall, I don't really think of celebrities as something special.. They're just regular people with acting or singing jobs to me~
-3- Nothing big~

I don't really see all the hype~

Simplicity
December 2nd, 2006, 08:12 PM
Err...yeah it is now XD I had to eat Lunch...I just got out of going shopping *w00tness*

Creepy...well I guess you won't be walking along a street without someone staring at you if you looked like a celeb 8o
...celeb's really aren't a big deal to me...I don't really pay attantion to celeb's ._.; if one went walking by I wouldn't notice anyway.

Kura
December 2nd, 2006, 08:22 PM
Err...yeah it is now XD I had to eat Lunch...I just got out of going shopping *w00tness*

Creepy...well I guess you won't be walking along a street without someone staring at you if you looked like a celeb 8o
...celeb's really aren't a big deal to me...I don't really pay attantion to celeb's ._.; if one went walking by I wouldn't notice anyway.

Yeah, seriously ._. Same here~
I wouldn't notice at all~
@@ There's a certain section downtown Toronto where some celebs go to hang out.. and I've been there a few times but I never notice any ._.~ -3- I'm pretty sure they're there, though.. because the next day in the newspaper there's all these pictures of them~

._. I saw the 007 guy in New York, though~ And Denzel Washington~ -3- *shrugs*~