PDA

View Full Version : New Pokemon D/P sprites , By Me

DoMyxZ
December 2nd, 2006, 02:09 PM
Y have work long time , but here is , y have some gods sprites whit the 4th generation pokemon The pokemon is 64x64 then you can write to your hack rom. . (Is my work , please dont steel ) Enjoy :

Zugaidosu
(Back - Front )

Doomiraa
(front- back)

I will post new sprites later.

Lavabyle
December 2nd, 2006, 02:24 PM
Those sprites are pretty good, but what's with the green border fillers?

DoMyxZ
December 2nd, 2006, 02:31 PM
You see de pictures when the ''green border fillers'' dont exist
(the first pictures)
And here green border fillers exist
(2nd pictures )

You will se the diferens

New pokemon sprites
Fione Front
Munchlax

(More morning or later when you post in 5 min :)) )

qwertyman
December 5th, 2006, 10:32 AM
Love it. But its just the official sprites?

DoMyxZ
December 5th, 2006, 11:46 AM
Y thing yes , but decreased from 80x80 in 64x64, and did them such in kind that to can them sends with unzl.gba in your rom. Y post immediatle more sprites.
2 legendar (DIalga) + Lefia (Eevee new evo Recolor ) .

Webus
December 5th, 2006, 06:14 PM
That sprites are good,but some are the same,i think parukia is the better^^

DoMyxZ
December 6th, 2006, 04:23 AM
Thanx , ok then when you want a pokemon to make sprites just send my a pm and y will post the sprites and now more sprites .
And now one of my favorite pokemon BUuBuurn, and Fukamaru (jAp) .
(please dont steal) And the back of Giradina (the front is in the last post )

Shadow Weavile
December 6th, 2006, 05:16 AM
the sprites ar not from u and they are ugly if u shrink them everyone can get them at www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites.html

DoMyxZ
December 6th, 2006, 05:18 AM
Have you read all my post???

"Y have work long time , but here is , y have some gods sprites whit the 4th generation pokemon The pokemon is 64x64 then you can write to your hack rom"
Y have editet white a program for write to a pokemon rom (unzl.gba) whit the normal sprites 80x80 say image not indexet but whyt this sprites work , all sprites its for hack roms.I have search long time for sprites like that but i dont find , jost 10 pokemon , and then a have this sprites maked/
Read first befor you say / a have not steal the sprites.

graphics_master
December 6th, 2006, 10:04 AM
Use proper grammar. Your grammar sucks as "Y" is not a word. Also, proof read your post to spot common spelling mistakes.

Signomi
December 6th, 2006, 10:19 AM
Use proper grammar. Your grammar sucks as "Y" is not a word. Also, proof read your post to spot common spelling mistakes.

And you need to not post if you're not going to contribute to the topic at hand.

DoMyxZ
December 6th, 2006, 10:22 AM
Guys am not engllish so sorry for these 'language' sorry again.

graphics_master
December 6th, 2006, 10:38 AM
Sorry. I see talent in you. I think you should start sratch drawing which will make your skills improve by loads and it will give you a new level of understanding.

So far I will give you a 8/10

dribbly
December 6th, 2006, 11:32 AM
Most of the sprite look cool. Did you make them?

DoMyxZ
December 6th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Sorry. I see talent in you. I think you should start sratch drawing which will make your skills improve by loads and it will give you a new level of understanding.

So far I will give you a 8/10

Thank , yes , the sprites is just to insert to your game , you knew when you want to insert with unzl.gba say : 'image not indexed' but the normal sprites is 80x80 , then i rezise and then did with a special program to work and he work.
Ok , now another sprites
(All the sprites is M to F ) the sprites have a minor eror in color.

Samson
December 6th, 2006, 12:42 PM
you guys are mean. he clearly stated he's resizing them for GBA limits... that isn't necessarily easy to do.

they look good domy. the shading is a bit off on some of them (especially the back sprites), but they're good nonetheless. thanks for making the effort.

DoMyxZ
December 6th, 2006, 12:53 PM
What do you say to continue or to give up ?

graphics_master
December 6th, 2006, 12:55 PM
Always persue your dreams. If you get critized, get better and become a better person and show them how good you are.

DoMyxZ
December 6th, 2006, 01:25 PM
Ok, i will do.Now more sprites.

Chibi Pika
December 7th, 2006, 06:11 AM
I agree, resizing properly is hard. >< You end up with random spare pixels everywhere and and outlines get totally fudged up.

But you're doing a good job at it. =) The Dialga must have been especially hard.

~Chibi~;249;;448;

DoMyxZ
December 7th, 2006, 06:28 AM
Thanks for comments. I have a problem now,i dont now what to choose
Rioru or Lucario ??
Need help , please/

Shiny_Latios
December 9th, 2006, 12:34 PM
these are very good and i would be interested if i could use them for my hack and if you would be interested in palleting for me fo rmy hack i will give credit

DoMyxZ
December 9th, 2006, 12:59 PM
You can use them (but when is finish i want the hack ;) ) What can i do for you?
New update 4 new sprites/

Samson
December 9th, 2006, 05:57 PM
the last 4-5 you've done do not look like they've recieved much spriting attention after they've been resized.

it takes time, but you really gotta sprite over them and make sure there are no extra colors.

Shiny_Latios
December 9th, 2006, 09:36 PM
i just need all 4th gen sprites ready to insert into a hack you can take your time but this hackis just a simple insert with a few different bits of text to fit a new story

Thanks Shiny_Latios

DoMyxZ
December 10th, 2006, 03:00 AM
Ok ,you can use them , no problem .
I will make for now with more attention.
I will edit the first sprites.

Shiny_Latios
December 11th, 2006, 05:22 AM
this is not too nessercary but to insert them into hack the back is shiny so if it is possible could you do shiny backing for me

thanks

Shiny_Latios

TreeckoLv.100
December 11th, 2006, 05:54 AM
Yeah, my little brother, Shiny_Latios, is right. But it sure is nice to see that someone started a thread for D/P Pokemon to be put into ROM hacks:) This will help me out so much. It's been long and boring doing them myself. You're doing very well so far DoMyxz! Keep it up, these are great!:)

DoMyxZ
December 11th, 2006, 06:57 AM
Yeah, my little brother, Shiny_Latios, is right. But it sure is nice to see that someone started a thread for D/P Pokemon to be put into ROM hacks:) This will help me out so much. It's been long and boring doing them myself. You're doing very well so far DoMyxz! Keep it up, these are great!:)
Thanks
this is not too nessercary but to insert them into hack the back is shiny so if it is possible could you do shiny backing for me

thanks

Shiny_Latios
Ok i made now for you shiny back. (for the latest sprites.)

Samson
December 11th, 2006, 07:44 AM
ok, you're not actually spriting over them at all.

you're just resizing them and fixing their outlines. that's dishonest DoMyxZ.

it's a shame that people must lie about something that isn't hard at all to do, and just takes practice.

DoMyxZ
December 11th, 2006, 07:54 AM
ok, you're not actually spriting over them at all.

you're just resizing them and fixing their outlines. that's dishonest DoMyxZ.

it's a shame that people must lie about something that isn't hard at all to do, and just takes practice.

Yeah , but i dont found any d/p sprites just 10 ,or 12 .I agree is not very hard , but why dont exist d/p sprites to insert to rom?
And i dont lie and say thats a hard work .(Feel like i am injured )

Shiny_Latios
December 11th, 2006, 09:23 AM
thanks for the back sprites

DoMyxZ
December 11th, 2006, 09:25 AM
No problem . New sprites.
I will make special and shiny for you. (back)
Here is : http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/3825/copie2attce4.png http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9524/1998gz7.png

Shiny_Latios
December 15th, 2006, 12:33 AM
This is great thanks but having seen how to add animations in emerald i am thinking of making animations and i thank you so far for what you have done and i will still add credit to you i'll probably make you as a talkable person if you want :D but i would like to know how you have been palleting to make these work. You can send me a PM if you want

Thanks in advance Shiny_Latios

Gridiron
December 24th, 2006, 09:19 PM
Your first few were good because they were actually usable. All the ones after have been blurry, so no one is really going to use them. Like Samson said, you have to color over the resized sprite so they're not blurry anymore.