PDA

View Full Version : ~ Lavabyle's Sketches and Whatnot ~

Lavabyle
December 3rd, 2006, 03:28 PM
Well, I finally figured out how to use my scanner xD
Thus, I'll be uploading some pics for you guys to critque!
It'll mostly be sketches, and maybe some inked things too, so heres the first pic!

This first pic is just a quick sketch to test out my new green inking pen ^.^
He's just some random character with a hat and sword, cus, well...who doesn't love hats and swords? xD
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o89/KaWaitress/Dec_03_008.jpg

There'll be more to come so be sure to tell me what you think!

Forest Grovyle
December 3rd, 2006, 05:46 PM
There's not much I can really say since it's a sketch, but I do think this guy looks like he has a lot of character. Does he have a story behind him? :)

--FG

Amachi
December 3rd, 2006, 11:48 PM
Hmm, there's something about his stance and frame that reminds me of Kurosaki Ichigo's "sword" (if you've seen Bleach you'll know what I mean).

Anywho, it looks cool none the less, but I'd feel that it'd look better if you could see his eyes.

Lavabyle
December 4th, 2006, 12:52 PM
Yes, i've seen bleach, but i really wasn't thinking about him when i made him. As to a story, not really. For the eyes, i can't do guys eyes for jack-squat, so i like to leave em out, or only show one eye through the hair xD

So anyways, here's another sketch i've made recently, or a animal-eared maid kind of thing, hope you like ! xD:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o89/KaWaitress/Dec_04_001.jpg

fallen_natsumixx
December 5th, 2006, 06:15 PM
... *goes off into a corner to sulk* How come everyone on PC can draw except me? *recovers*

Anyways, I <3 that picture of the girl with the ears!! Kitty ears... right? o.o

The only thing that bothers me is because her hands are awfully small compared to her body structure... but I'm very envious of your drawing skills. X333

Chuchino is a pretty kick-butt artist, too! =D

dude_dude
December 10th, 2006, 03:09 PM
Damn dude you're good. I actually like sketches more then coloured drawing I dunno why haha.