PDA

View Full Version : Son rapes mother.

MegaDitto
December 5th, 2006, 03:10 AM
It's a month old but I'm sure most will find it new.

Alabama - Police in Albertville say 19-year-old Gary Helms, Junior is charged with raping his 45-year-old mother.

Police say he did it to seek revenge against his brother after the two argued over a girlfriend.

The police report says Helms' mother was passed out drunk on the couch when the rape started.

She came to and recognized her son during the attack.

The police report says his mother tried to get away but Helms held her down until he was finished.

Albertville police Sergeant James Smth says Helms confessed to the attack and was ordered held in the Marshall County Jail on a $100,000 bond.

"From what we understand the rape stemmed from an argument between him and his brother. And apparently they were arguing over a girlfriend. And the rape was some sort of retaliation towards his brother ... it's just pretty much a shock to the conscious of the general public."

http://www.wrcb.com/news/index.cfm?sid=4170

I just find it absurd.

Squeegee Beckenheim
December 5th, 2006, 03:13 AM
That is absolutely ridiculous. Why would anyone do that? There is no logical reason, everything is illogical in this situation.

Zorua
December 5th, 2006, 03:14 AM
It's more than Absurd...it's just plain disgusting. Rapists these days...what the hell is the world coming to? Who the heck would rape their mothers...seriously...

Amachi
December 5th, 2006, 03:23 AM
O_o

o_O

What the hell?!

Like The Hunk said, it makes no sense at all. How would committing these acts help him get revenge on his brother?! HOW?!

O_o *twitches*

Is this the reason why I start to think more and more everyday that humans are scum?

This guy was is seriously effed up.

bna_li
December 5th, 2006, 03:38 AM
That is some bull. It is completely whack. I don't know what's up with that dude... But raping his mother solves his problem how?

Forever
December 5th, 2006, 03:49 AM
That's terrible, A mother brings her kid up for 19 years and then he thanks her by that,...yuk. *Whispers to myself*(My new, 365 world is a better idea)

Drifblim
December 5th, 2006, 06:02 AM
There's no logic, as Brandon said. Absolutely none.

It'd be more logical for him to rape the girlfriend, but....

Hayate
December 5th, 2006, 06:43 AM
Totally rediculous 0_o! In what kind of world we're living these days..

Dawson
December 5th, 2006, 07:46 AM
I suppose the logic would be that the brother was extremely close to the mother, whereas the rapist probably had a weaker relationship with her. And through his twisted mind, concluded that raping his own mother would inflict the most possible damage to his brother. Which, if you think about it, is kinda true. If someone raped your mom, just how bad would you feel? Especially if the rapist's motive was revenge against you?

It's a sick and twisted world we live in, the only solace is that the mom woke up in time to recognise the attacker and he'll now be brought to justice.

Chuchino
December 5th, 2006, 09:42 AM
That's disgusting. Just.. disgusting and evil and wrong.

I agree with Dawson, however. At least the poor woman woke up in time to recognize him. Even though this'll most likely be difficult for her to recover from, emotionally.

Gosh, does he even deserve to be called her son? If there was ever a thing to seperate a family, that's it.

Loyal Arcanine
December 5th, 2006, 11:12 AM
Wow, that's really disgusting. There seriously must be a weird tangle in your brain if you do that kind of stuff.

Allstories
December 5th, 2006, 12:28 PM
I'm inclined to believe there's probably some deep, psychological issue or culmination of issues that this can be attributed to rather than just some inherent evil, you bunch of witch-burners. Also, I've heard about instances like this before, barring Oedipus.

Lord Mike
December 5th, 2006, 01:34 PM
Lol. An older son raping an older person? Wow, good job. =/

Gunn
December 5th, 2006, 02:35 PM
There is obviously something more to consider to that just, "o gawd that guy is sick for doing that." *rolls eyes*

I don't see how the mothers' involved into this, er ..., other than her being the victim of her own son. He claims his actions to be for revenge on his very own brother.

I feel this situation should be looked into this deeper, rather than him being testified.

Allstories
December 5th, 2006, 07:09 PM
Uhh, I'm not saying he should be put on a pedestal for raping his mother, you dummy. I'm just saying it's not the most unfathomable crime ever. They still need to lock his ass up.

The Fallen
December 5th, 2006, 07:24 PM
That is just pure and down right sickening. Who in their right mind would even think of attempting such a thing. Kids these days are going completely out of control.

Lord Mike
December 6th, 2006, 04:17 AM
Not really much you can do to stop it though. I mean, you don't know what's going on in each person's house, and I personally wouldn't want to know. =/

Chikara
December 6th, 2006, 01:58 PM
*hold up finger, about to say sonething* ... *puts finger down*

gross.... Not only was it wrong to begin with, thats just nasty. Of anyone you rape your mother?

Suki
December 6th, 2006, 02:30 PM
eww, well that's just wrong. How could he do that to his own mother??? I feel so sorry for her.

Persona
December 6th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Well, it isn't something new. I'm not surprised by the incident, considering there are many cases and crimes of rape involved in the world. At least he was caught, and the problem has been taken care of.

fallen_natsumixx
December 6th, 2006, 03:23 PM
... Why was the mother drunk anyway? o.o;

... Eh, just ignore that. I'm being stupid again.

Anyways, that's just... disturbing and gross. Ew. That's just wrong on so many levels! How could the son bring himself to do that!?

bna_li
December 7th, 2006, 08:36 AM
Man, all the girls are going "eww" but it's not really a shock to see something messed up like this.

I mean, you know, once you see more and more of this kind of thing happening, you kind of get used to it.

joyce : the fluffy pirate~
December 7th, 2006, 10:17 AM
O_______o
...raping your mother?
Okay, that kid really needs help >.>
Who would do something like that?

Shining Arcanine
December 7th, 2006, 01:05 PM
It's a month old but I'm sure most will find it new.

http://www.wrcb.com/news/index.cfm?sid=4170

I just find it absurd.

Give it a few decades. By that point in time, it will probably be considered inhumane to keep guys from having sex, as they supposedly will be unable to control themselves.

O_______o
...raping your mother?
Okay, that kid really needs help >.>
Who would do something like that?

Apparently, someone who has been conscripted into the K-12 system would do that.

Given the things that I encountered in K-12, I am not surprised.

Gunn
December 7th, 2006, 01:12 PM
Uhh, I'm not saying he should be put on a pedestal for raping his mother, you dummy. I'm just saying it's not the most unfathomable crime ever. They still need to lock his ass up.

No frick, Sherlock. I wasn't exactly being sympathic or anything. I just didn't like anyone looking down on him. But for what he did, there are certainly consequences.

Nell
December 7th, 2006, 01:16 PM
What the eff?! That's bloody sickening and just not right. Honestly, there is no logic in raping your mother for REVENGE. Just effing SICK.

Haruhi fan boy
December 7th, 2006, 10:31 PM
Errr...

I think is disgusting indeed, and it's just wrong, doesn't matter why he did it...

Lily
December 8th, 2006, 02:15 PM
bna_li, it's natural reaction...most of us will find it rather surprising and disgusting, but still keep in mind there are worse incidents out there. I wouldn't want to get used to it, imo, but it can't be helped. That only proves the increasing rate of such events..

Aaaand that's just...wrong. I can imagine an acquaintance raping her, but her own son..? I'd like to hear the reasoning from his mouth. o.o

Haruhi fan boy
December 8th, 2006, 06:55 PM
I don't, there can't be a logical one, he is just plain crazy.

No, i'm not closed minded, but c'mon...this dude is a crazy f...

Chemical
December 9th, 2006, 12:06 AM
First saw this on Game Renders.

If someone works up the nerve to rape someone, it shouldn't be his own mother.

That sounded wrong, but still... Your own mother? What a quack.

Blastoise
December 9th, 2006, 12:12 AM
Incest/rape takes a whole new disgusting turn? What the fug?

MegaDitto
December 9th, 2006, 07:40 AM
Give it a few decades. By that point in time, it will probably be considered inhumane to keep guys from having sex, as they supposedly will be unable to control themselves.

There are several Mother-Son relationships in America right now believe it or not.

Haruhi fan boy
December 10th, 2006, 12:42 AM
Ewww mother-son etc is just plain disgusting, doesn't matter the psychologic crap about mother and child, most people get over it like it should be.

And this was a rape, wich makes it more stupid and evil...

chester
December 10th, 2006, 01:00 AM
Raping your own mother is disgusting. It is like raping part of you! You wouldn't want someone to rape you wither, so why do it to someone else?

Pikabloo
December 10th, 2006, 01:26 AM
This is just plain... Wrong. And disgusting.

And it doesn't make any sense... Why would he...?

*shivers* O_o

Jaimes
December 10th, 2006, 05:33 AM
Even though its in the right forum, doesn't anyone else think this is slightly too shocking to place on a Pokemon website?

There are little kids here. =/

Lily
December 10th, 2006, 08:19 AM
~ (http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1311/littlekidsyj5.png)

Seems hardly justifiable. PC has had worse/similar topics. <_<;

MegaDitto
December 10th, 2006, 08:48 AM
Even though its in the right forum, doesn't anyone else think this is slightly too shocking to place on a Pokemon website?

You are too new to the forum. >[

Dawson
December 10th, 2006, 01:59 PM

Although it's a Pokemon forum, the dominant age range seems to be about 14+. We once had a restricted area for the more 'mature' topics. Sadly, though, it's no longer here.

Haruhi fan boy
December 10th, 2006, 03:23 PM
I agree about the subjects of this forum, a kid cooked on a microwave and a mother raped by her own son are not really subjects that can be debated on a pokemon site, because mostly people here (i guess, because i'm new) are kids/teenagers (i'm myself) and is just weird...

No, i'm not shocked, and i can't care less (lol) but is just something strange, that's all.

Whuddaf
December 10th, 2006, 04:57 PM
That son is an idiot. He should have ran away before the mother got her senses back.

caleb5050
December 14th, 2006, 11:21 AM
That son is an idiot. He should have ran away before the mother got her senses back.

lol u said that like that was the only bad things

Presea
December 14th, 2006, 11:47 AM
This whole topic is sick...
I was right to give up on most people...

Well, at least he was brought to justice.

Auron
December 15th, 2006, 09:11 AM
WTF...

Raping his own mother...LOL.

This world is crazier and crazier...

Well, he was drunk, but I think he need some mental therapy.

Lord Mike
December 15th, 2006, 03:59 PM
Well, he was drunk, but I think he need some mental therapy.

Hmm...Maybe</sarcasm> =/

I mean, how fruity can this guy get? Getting all drunk and stuff and holding his mother down and getting all "happy" with her. I don't know, I think people like this are the people that will be freaken poor with 5 cents per capita income and will live a garbage can. Talk about setting your life up for complete failure. =/

Dactylus
December 15th, 2006, 07:20 PM
That took balls.

Oh, the wit. But seriously, the phrase "I'd hit it, but I'd hit anything" comes to mind here. For all you people that are wondering how this could have happened, here's a simple equation for you.

Milf + Jab-your-eyes-out-drunk + Horny = Bad Mojo. The fact that it was his mom is pretty weird, but there are always hidden variables in math, I guess.

Krafty Quill
December 16th, 2006, 06:03 PM
So, if he got his mom pregnant he would have had a new brother and a new son at the same time.

More than anything, I'm surprised with his motive.

Kylie-chan
December 17th, 2006, 03:20 AM
Although it's a Pokemon forum, the dominant age range seems to be about 14+. We once had a restricted area for the more 'mature' topics. Sadly, though, it's no longer here.

I miss the T-Dome.

:/ This seems to be some form of revenge... but I don't know, if I wanted revenge on my Mom and was that psycho, I'd stab her... o____o;

Krafty Quill
December 17th, 2006, 11:47 AM
I miss the T-Dome.

:/ This seems to be some form of revenge... but I don't know, if I wanted revenge on my Mom and was that psycho, I'd stab her... o____o;

The strange thing is that he wanted revenge on his brother, not mom. =\

Kylie-chan
December 18th, 2006, 03:12 AM
The strange thing is that he wanted revenge on his brother, not mom. =\

...Wow, he wins a trophy for dumbest form of revenge evar.

pokejungle
December 18th, 2006, 03:53 AM
Think of what his childhood was like. I would likely believe that he was raped by a parental figure or relative himself. If you think about it, a memory could play into actions when in 'absolute anger' mode. Especially if through an argument about a girl, other feelings were fueling it from previous sexual abuse, and that was just the head of a much larger problem.

Someone needs to do extensive background checks and psychological evaluations STAT! I'm surprised all of you are so unfeeling about this all. He probably has depresion, schizophrenia, and/or a lot of other things gone wrong. Honestly, you see a story about a guy raping his mom and you immediately assume he's SANE?

I sound like I'm sympathizing, and to some extent, I am. Until he's proven guilty and completely normal, I'm going to assume there was much much more to this situation than reported. As some of you said, it doesn't make sense. You need to look outside of the box once and awhile.

Furthermore, where is the OTHER brother? He could've easily called the police during that. However, he didn't. What does that suggest? He could've also been involved in it to a certain extent. We're looking at a young man who would take no action while his mother is being raped by a sibling. That's not right either.

And finally, we have to wonder where the father is. The article makes absolutely no mention of him. What's the parent's maritial status? Where is the father?

You can lock up the kid, but obviously the whole family needs examination. I rest my case.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 23rd, 2006, 03:27 PM
I really want to know what is wrong with that person, I mean the lady gave Birth to you, your not suppose to do that

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Blackheart
December 24th, 2006, 01:31 AM
I really want to know what is wrong with that person, I mean the lady gave Birth to you, your not suppose to do that

I agree. Being into your mother once is enough.

But seriously now, that guy is just f***ing SICK! Seriously, they need to put that guy into a mental hospital! If he does this because of some arguement over a girl, i don't even WANT to know what other things he can do when there's worse things! :surprised: