PDA

View Full Version : Manaphy Egg on Pokémon.com!

XD375
December 6th, 2006, 06:46 PM
I was browsing Pokemon.com when I found Manaphy eggs! I wonder if it had any connection to the Password? Are they even Manaphy eggs? Do you get this, or was I a lucky visitor who was required to click a certain one? They switched spots sometimes, and there were a lot of them, and they were annoying!

Team Rocket Boss Giovanni
December 7th, 2006, 02:19 PM
I got the eggs too. Mabey the password is coming.

axlefoley
December 7th, 2006, 03:35 PM
I got the eggs too but they don't seem to do anything except obstruct my vision of the site.

Forci Stikane
December 7th, 2006, 06:02 PM
...Thanks for the tip. I'll keep an eye on that website...

~Jack~
December 7th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Yeah, I saw that too. It is kind of annoying.

Đ a r κ
December 7th, 2006, 06:19 PM
I just now saw it but I have no idea why it is so great.

axlefoley
December 7th, 2006, 11:10 PM
seems pretty mundane to me

Serebii and Celibi
December 15th, 2006, 03:00 PM
Geeze things have changed anyway this is terreble it,s not what you think it is i,ll give you the link soon.

beauty. proletariat
December 30th, 2006, 02:03 PM
uuh!!! IT isnt here yet!!!

Katsu-Bang
December 31st, 2006, 10:56 PM
Sigh...they revealed only a little info so far. They said they'd give the Manaphy password soon. Be patient...

(Oh, a little secret, Serebiiforums has a thread with a way to get Manaphy now...)

Dragon_Rider_Rukario82394
January 1st, 2007, 04:07 PM
The Ranger minisite (I think that' it) said that the code might be released before the end of 2006, but now it's 2007, so they should probably remove that now.

*Wants to get Ranger now* GRAAH I don't have any money now... *Looks at friend's copy of Ranger* Hm... Hehe...

lol, just joking.

tyranisneasel
January 3rd, 2007, 01:21 PM
Noooooo!
Just Tell Me The Code!
They Won't Tell Me The Code!
That's The Whole Reason I Got Ranger!
Arrrrrrgggg!
Wait a minute! How can you even put a code in??!??

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
January 3rd, 2007, 04:59 PM
Why must they make things so difficult for us

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

seto9008
January 5th, 2007, 12:49 AM
lol manaphy password whats so great about manaphy >_> im just joking with you. I WANT A MANAPHY ITS LEGENDARY

tyranisneasel
January 5th, 2007, 11:14 PM
Does anyone know the password?? (Oh yeah, if you don't know how to get password mode, go to Ranger Net, then press L, R, A, X, Y, and left on the D-pad to get it)
Is there a way to find the password, I mean, it doesn't look like pokemon.com is going to post it.

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..
January 6th, 2007, 04:42 AM
Sigh...they revealed only a little info so far. They said they'd give the Manaphy password soon. Be patient...

(Oh, a little secret, Serebiiforums has a thread with a way to get Manaphy now...)

OK, what? Manaphy is obtainable?

Legally or AR'd?

And no, nobody knows the password, because all of Nintendo's hearts died in a sad battle to overcome the SONY. They won, but at what cost? :/

Seriously, Nintendo didn't reveal the information, yet they have enough time to reveal Pokemon Diamond / Pearl to America.

Bull, I tell you, bull.

ArmchairRomeo
January 6th, 2007, 02:55 PM
Ugh, I wish they had it. We'll have to wait, but I wish I had the AR code for it. Even just to get the mission. I don't care if it's cheating, it'll be the same Manaphy on D/P. No different at all.

tyranisneasel
January 6th, 2007, 06:43 PM
Well, Pokemon.Com updated again. They have a flash movie ad, that, when shown, has five screens. I can't show pics, but here is what each says.
1. Who is the mysterious pokemon taking over pokemon.com?
2. Hatched from an egg... (shows Pokemon Ranger sign)
3.Capable of learning new moves (shows Game pic of fighting Manaphy, and Poke Diamond and Pearl logo)
4.Star of a new movie (shows Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea logo)
5.Find out soon...
Obviously, they are trying to build more suspense/waste time.

beauty. proletariat
January 9th, 2007, 09:07 PM
Look, They got a seperate page for all the Manaphy info:
http://www.pokemon.com/manaphy/

Dawson
January 10th, 2007, 04:48 AM
So the Manaphy code will be revealed on Jan 20th. I've only just started playing it so I guess I'm going to have to put a bit more time in to complete the game in less than 10 days.

beauty. proletariat
January 10th, 2007, 05:11 AM
So the Manaphy code will be revealed on Jan 20th. I've only just started playing it so I guess I'm going to have to put a bit more time in to complete the game in less than 10 days.

Ho Ho! Dont worry, I finished it in A day!!! (sorry for going off topic) but hey, take as long as you want, coz in 5-4 days, they are going to release help for the three side quests for ranger net

J
January 10th, 2007, 05:49 AM
Wow, that really makes me wish I had Ranger. :(

Eon-Rider
January 19th, 2007, 08:15 PM
This stupid laptop doesn't have Flash Player and I'm not allowed to download and install it. Someone tell me what it says on pokemon.com.

January 19th, 2007, 11:50 PM
Well, you guys deserve it. Give yourselves a hand. Or two.

The password is...

P8M2 -- 9D6F -- 43H7.

Happy Unlocking.

More information to unlock it can be found on Pokemon.com

EDIT: Oh, the mission is now titled Rescue the Pokemon Egg or something like that. I'm playing it right now, so I'll write a guide or something later.

1. Get the Politoed from Lyra Forest, and use it on a rock. The rock is actually a Graveler!
2. Battle the Gravelers, and win. Duh. :D
3. Keep going through until you meet the other Evil Team (I don't remember their names, so shut :D)
4. Battle the Pokemon, which are Rattatas. Capture them, because they are easy to capture.
5. Just follow the path with mushrooms. Hahaha! Super Mario Bros.
6. Battle the Zubats on the road later on.
7. Get the Swellow. :D

Basically, it's just following the mushrooms and battling Pokemon, so I'll let you deal with the rest.

EDIT:

8. After you've repeated going around in a circle, use Swellow on the Big Mushroom. :(

I'll update a bit more, if no one closes it :(

Final Boss is Two Scythers and a Venusaur. :( (How utterly impossible.)

Pazuzu
January 20th, 2007, 04:07 AM
We already have a thread for the Manaphy egg. No need for another one, so I'm just going to merge them.

~merged~

January 20th, 2007, 12:03 PM
Ah, sorry about that~

Anyways, now that the code is here, who does have the Manaphy Egg?

(On an off-related topic, who else is probably going to buy the rest of the Manaphy merchandise, including the movie and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?)

Eon-Rider
January 20th, 2007, 08:25 PM
Final Boss is Two Scythers and a Venusaur. :( (How utterly impossible.)

I captured them easily on my first try. :D

Forci Stikane
January 21st, 2007, 03:57 PM

Same here.

Anyways, now that the code is here, who does have the Manaphy Egg?

(On an off-related topic, who else is probably going to buy the rest of the Manaphy merchandise, including the movie and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?)

I do, I do! Got it within 15 minutes of finding the code.

Off-T: Movie, yes (got the rest of them except for 4Ever). D/P, OF COURSE YES (if I didn't, that would defeat the purpose of getting Ranger!). Random stuff like plush dolls, no.

Auron
January 24th, 2007, 09:23 AM
I saw this new in this Bulbapedia article (http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon.com_reveals_code_to_obtain_Manaphy).

The code is P8M2--9D6F--43H7. You can unlock the Manaphy Egg mission, and, after that, transfer it to D/P ^^

Pazuzu
January 24th, 2007, 09:26 AM
We already have a thread regarding the Manaphy egg and code, so I'll just merge them.

~merged~

Forci Stikane
January 24th, 2007, 03:22 PM
We already have a thread regarding the Manaphy egg and code, so I'll just merge them.

~merged~

We also already had the code listed for that matter......*shrug*

n3croart
January 25th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Altenatively, press X + R + Left to activate 'Enter Password' section in Ranger Net.

Kiyoshikane
January 27th, 2007, 11:38 PM

Same here.

I do, I do! Got it within 15 minutes of finding the code.

Off-T: Movie, yes (got the rest of them except for 4Ever). D/P, OF COURSE YES (if I didn't, that would defeat the purpose of getting Ranger!). Random stuff like plush dolls, no.

I hate you. I hate you both...

Anyways, I haven't got them all at once, but I did get them on my first try at the mission.

And why is everyone posting the code, after inner posted it? O_O
SPAMMERS UNITE!

So, now, I wonder if people will update about Manaphy :D

Only time will tell~

Professor Pine
January 31st, 2007, 11:00 AM
P8M2-9D6F-43H7
Thats the code alright, if only pokemon pearl/diamond would come out...