PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 Most Beautiful Pokemon

Fakemon_Master
December 7th, 2006, 08:52 PM
This may sound weird... but yeah. In an underground magazine there was a top five hottest video game humanoids (which now that I think of it, was BOTH genders), and guess who pulled out number one. Good ol' Gardevoir. Well, in my opinion, she is the prettiest (I know in the ruby/saphire games they can be male, but now its an only-female pokemon). A very possible beauty contest winner. What do you think?

*NOTE: If you saw this in the voting polls, I am allowed to remake this here. With edits of course*

pokeman1033
December 7th, 2006, 09:21 PM
What contest? If Gardevoir got into a beauty contest, she would win at first sight.
I am not making this up. I got the maximum amount of stars and hearts on Emerald with my Dark Gardevoir in a Master Beauty Contest. BTW, I still have nightmares at how long it took to get a Dark Gardevoir. ;-)

Forever
December 7th, 2006, 11:36 PM
I think it's just based on opinion, of course me, would vote for Torchic.

But Milotic was known to be the most beautiful.

Aegis
December 8th, 2006, 06:13 AM
I'd say Milotic, sense it has to have maxed out beauty conditions to become one. But I voted for Mimiroppu

Fakemon_Master
December 8th, 2006, 07:50 AM
Sorry about that, but I only put up human looking types.

Cresselia
December 8th, 2006, 06:18 PM
How are Misdreavus, Blaziken and Grovyle "human looking" types? o_O But anyway, on from the list I'd pick Gardevoir. Gardevoir is so gentle and kind; not only does it have a elegant appearance, but it is also beautiful on the inside. (:

Eon-Rider
December 8th, 2006, 06:24 PM
The only decent one on the list is Gardevoir. None of the others are beautiful. Sure some of them are cute but that's a whole different story.

I reckon Kirlia is more beautiful than Gardevoir though.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 8th, 2006, 06:26 PM
Find whatever I will go with the Ghost Pokemon Misdreavus because Ghost types rule :t200::t200::t200

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Lavabyle
December 8th, 2006, 06:29 PM
Ok, first of all...wtf. Chexy pokemon humanoids ftw, lol? Anyway, to stay on topic, how is chimecho a humanoid? x.X
Besides, the only real female looking humanoid pogey would be gardevoir, so she really just wins by default.
but really man, what kind of magazines do you read? xD

Red1530
December 8th, 2006, 08:00 PM
I would have to say Celebi is the most beautiful Pokemon.

Fakemon_Master
December 8th, 2006, 08:10 PM
Its an Underground Magazine. There was another two pokemon in there, but I forgot them. ;(

Dream Angel
December 8th, 2006, 08:46 PM
i would have to choose Gardevoir

Samson
December 8th, 2006, 09:19 PM
why in the world is milotic not on this list? O.o

~Solarys~
December 8th, 2006, 11:14 PM
Me votes for our cute little Missy!!!

Missy is THE cutest and THE most beautiful little thing ever!!! And, Murmage (the little witch) looks even cuter, but not as beautiful... XD

Also, I reckon Kirlia is more beautiful than Gardevoir though.
Agree. Except that Kirlia is a bit childish though, but he's still cute...

BUT, Gardy is the cutest and the most beautiful final evolution there is!

Pikabloo
December 8th, 2006, 11:25 PM
why in the world is milotic not on this list? O.o

Exactly what I was going to ask. Milotic would be my choice.

But out of the ones on the list, I choose Gardevoir...

Blastoise
December 9th, 2006, 12:11 AM
For me personally, it's a tie between Milotic and Mew. But out of that list, I say Celebi. It's small, but pretty majestic in 3D.

Jaimes
December 10th, 2006, 08:45 AM
I picked Sneasel, but I think Ninetales is one of the best looking Pokemon

MegaDitto
December 10th, 2006, 09:07 AM
But Milotic was known to be the most beautiful.

That is just the Pokedex.

It's no contest really. Though Kingdra.......

Crystal Clair
December 10th, 2006, 09:53 AM
Not too many Pokemon on that poll are beautiful. Celebi and Misdreavus are ok.
The most beautiful Pokemon are
Pidgeotto
Pidgeot
Articuno
Suicune
Cherimu
and Butterfree

Mudkip85
December 11th, 2006, 07:02 AM
Gardevoir is the one on the list which is the most beautiful its very elegant and amazing. The others i cant really say much for but celebi is kind of cute.

~Kipper~

Captain Arcane
December 11th, 2006, 01:01 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmm
I choose Gardevoir, when I first caught it in ruby and sapphire I read the Poke'Dex entry. It said that Gardevoir is extremely loyal, it would even sacrifice its own life to save its trainer. For me, I think it earns double points, just for that. But yah, first for me its...
1. Gardevoir
2. Misdreavus

But Gradevior totally wins the compitition.

pokemon dragonmaster
December 13th, 2006, 12:41 AM
The Pokemon in the poll aren't all beautiful. But Grovyle is one of my favourite Pokemon so I'll choose him.

Prince Kingdra
December 14th, 2006, 05:08 PM
From that list, Celebi......

Shining_Parukia
December 14th, 2006, 05:33 PM
gardevior hands down it much more beauyiful than all those you should of put a pokemon like milotic in there or leafia or glacia