View Full Version : I know nobody cares but...

December 8th, 2006, 6:52 PM
I just found out I have an older brother!
I'm just soo freaking excited that I have been telling everybody about it in my Hood, my job, in my town, and even in the internet.

So, Just yesterday, this one army guy just walks into my house, and I'm all like "Who the hell are you?" Then he simply says "I'm your brother", sure, at first I was like "Liar, get out or I'll smack you", but then my Dad comes in, HUGS the guy, and my mom starts to cry when she sees him, and then they actually comfirmed that he was my Brother. Well, Step-brother, since I'm adopted. So I just freak out like a ten year old!

This is what I always wanted ever since I was down at the orphanage, and now, I can finally say "I HAVE A FREAKING BROTHER!"

December 8th, 2006, 6:53 PM
And they never told you before? Wow. O.o

December 8th, 2006, 6:55 PM
Congrats man. But unlike you, I already have one and he gets on my nerves. Hopefully he's gonna do that to you because that's how me and my brother love eachother, by wrestling, fighting and laughing at eachother.

December 8th, 2006, 6:57 PM

Well,I Never told them I always wanted a brother, so they decidet not to tell me.
Maybe they thought I would not have like him or something like that!

Haruhi fan boy
December 8th, 2006, 6:58 PM
Wow, sounds like a movie of some sort o.O.

But it's cool, you have your brother now, and it's just what you wanted.

My brother is too old, he doesn't live with me and my parents anymore, kinda miss him and the stupid games *sigh*.

December 8th, 2006, 7:08 PM
But they would've at least had pictues. O_o

Congrats and have fun with him.

December 8th, 2006, 7:11 PM
Wow... That sounds pretty cool.

Congratulations on your finding out that you have a brother-ness =D

December 9th, 2006, 12:01 AM
I honestly wouldn't know what to do if that were me.

December 9th, 2006, 7:33 AM

Same response.

Well congrats either way. How long have you been with your adopted parents?

Lord Mike
December 9th, 2006, 8:54 AM
I care. That's nice to know. I'm glad you meet a new member of the family. Good luck with your bro. ^_^

December 9th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Wow. Never expected that, did you? But if I found out I had another brother? I'd smack the guy for never telling me I had another one, know what I'm saying?

December 9th, 2006, 7:23 PM
That's so awesome!

This is such a touching thing to hear! A very pleasant surprised, hm? I'm really happy for you, and I hope you have tons of fun and great times with your brother! I have two brothers, and I love them both alot. Your story really made me smile :3

December 10th, 2006, 5:10 PM

A fraking brother?

the hell...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 13th, 2006, 3:01 PM
They should have told you and I have 2 older brothers one that is my twin (which is 9 minutes older than me) and one that is 10 years older than me

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

December 14th, 2006, 6:20 AM
Awesome! ^-^
I'm adopted myself, and was wondering for the longest time if my biological mother had given birth to any new kids that'd become my sibs... We found out through the orphanage on Ecuador that there were none, though. =/ Too bad. I want a little sis... because I have 2 brothers already.

Anyway, I am still glad for you!

December 15th, 2006, 8:06 AM
That you'd have to find out that you had a brother in that way... I would be shocked! That you haven't heared anything about him from your parents or that you have never seen him before... Sorry that i'm saying this, but it is kind of dumb of your parents that they never told anything about him. I also wonder where your brother was all the time and when he never visited your parents...

December 15th, 2006, 9:08 AM
Well, it's a shame that you were in the orphanage, but...If you are happy having your brother, CONGRATULATIONS, MAN !! :D :D ;)

December 15th, 2006, 12:13 PM
Wow, congradulations! ^^

I wouldnt know what to do if I was in your position though o.o

beauty. proletariat
December 17th, 2006, 9:04 PM
I realli care... omg! never thought these things happened in real life... btw, how long has it been since u were adopted, coz if u are in europe, most peeps go army training for 6 years or sumfing (cant remb)

December 25th, 2006, 12:41 PM
I got a question but this is really stupid, how the hell do you get a family in PC?

December 25th, 2006, 12:43 PM
I got a question but this is really stupid, how the hell do you get a family in PC?
Just ask somebody "Will you be my older brother?" then if they agree, you add them to your signature. Works the same way as getting paired up. :P

December 25th, 2006, 12:52 PM
Just ask somebody "Will you be my older brother?" then if they agree, you add them to your signature. Works the same way as getting paired up. :P

oh thx alot, is there a thread for people wanting a family?
And Cloud Boy make sure to keep a safety weapon under your signature for a spoiler just incase he wants to hit you! LOL!

December 25th, 2006, 12:52 PM
oh right, is there a thread for people who is wanting to have a family? And Cloud Boy make sure to keep a pellet gun under your pillow just incase he comes with a weapon LOL!.
Nope, it is all done through unofficial means, which supposedly due to its more random nature then the pair-ups system.

December 26th, 2006, 3:30 AM
Interesting, though my brothers are annoying :x

It's kinda like a dream come true, and yes I care, =D, congrats.

December 26th, 2006, 8:54 AM
Thats amazing..!!

But how you been living 20 years without hearing you had a step-brother? i mean..its strange that your family didnt mentioned it before. Yay a brother...
Army guy..i suppose he was away long time ago right?

Congrats !!!!!

The Songbird
December 28th, 2006, 9:50 PM
I know what that's like. It was just over 2 years ago when I found out I was adopted by my great-aunt! I was kind of in shock at first, but I love it! And back when I was a little kid, I'd constantly beg my parents for a younger brother. Little did I know I had one all along, and three younger sisters! WOO!

Congrats on the discovery! I hope you and your brother get along great!

December 29th, 2006, 5:44 AM
This is a bit late, but congratulations. I know that if you really want something, but don't tell anyone, and then get it it's a really nice feeling. I hope you're happy with him living with you and you get on really well....sometimes I wouldn't mind a brother for myself.

January 11th, 2007, 6:02 AM
wow.. :o :o :o :o .. that's the only thing I can say.. it's just so beautiful, touching.. and I really never knew this things happen in real life,, so congratulations I'm really happy for you. When I first read your post, I almoust cried.

So now you have an older brother. How old is he, if you don't mind the question. And do you feel angry or bothered by the fact that your parents have kept this a secret for so long? I don't really know what I would do in your position but I probably wouldn't be angry. If my parents didn't tell me then they sure would have their reasons.

So it's really cool that you have a brother now, especially after the fact that you're an orphan.. I mean now you're like a perfect family now:D

January 11th, 2007, 6:33 AM
Wow... If that happen to me I would certainly just stare blankly at the guy...But of course I'd get over it and start to get to know him. I hope you'll get to be very close to each other, like brothers should.:)