PDA

View Full Version : Interlink want to take Nintendo to the court over Wii Remote

Auron
December 11th, 2006, 09:40 AM
Read this article...xD (http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/wii/interlink-wants-to-take-nintendo-to-court-over-wii-remote-220319.php)

Read that article...What do you guys think ??

Nuke
December 11th, 2006, 09:48 AM
thats a load of rubbish Nintendo got their ideas of previous consoles mostly the Ds the wii remote is like touch screen on Ds except you can use wii remote from further away.

Dawson
December 11th, 2006, 12:02 PM
They're two completely different devices. Interlink don't have a leg to stand on. They're just hoping to cash in on the success of the Wii with a huge payout.

Esupio
December 11th, 2006, 12:30 PM
'Yay for Unkown American companies that wants to rip-off videogame console makers!! :P'

Hah. This guy took the words from my mouth.

Forci Stikane
December 11th, 2006, 02:57 PM
...They're asking for a cease of sales? HA! That'll lose Interlink EVERY SINGLE SALE THEY GET, not to mention the largest amount of hate mail this planet's ever seen. They'll go out of business before they see a penny, and they'll deserve it XD

Seriously, this is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. That's like a descendant of the Gutenberg family suing Epson for making printers >.>

Timbjerr
December 11th, 2006, 07:18 PM
thats a load of rubbish Nintendo got their ideas of previous consoles mostly the Ds the wii remote is like touch screen on Ds except you can use wii remote from further away.

*hands over the award for most grammatically incoherent post ever*

I couldn't help it...

Crimson Majestic
December 17th, 2006, 10:50 AM
Interlink should be proud that Nintendo's making their success where Interlink has remained a shadow until now, or in this case.

One could almost relate this to a lawsuit over Apple for supposedly replicating MP3 technology and making huge success.

beauty. proletariat
December 17th, 2006, 05:51 PM
= = Some poor company trying to copy Centrelink..
They should be happy coz atleast them getting pissed at nintendo gave them a few internet pages of fame!!
And, this will hardly affect nintendo; coz when peeps got seizures of pokemon, nintendo didnt go down (even if the show is based on the game with a few twists ~_~)
What comfuses me, is why! WHY? would the interlink people want to go to court over sum bullsht over a remote that people overuse???
Interlink should sue the energy company aswell, coz they are powering the WII; and the wii-remote is the strain-maker!
Oh, also, has anyone bothered to read the
Health and Safety Booklet? It haz been out ever since Nintendo realeased the DS!!!
~NekroBoi~