PDA

View Full Version : School Chit Chat

22sa
December 12th, 2006, 06:28 AM
Made this 3 years ago >_> yeah, here it is again.

Discuss your experiences at school and anything school-related in this thread. :P

Krafty Quill
December 12th, 2006, 06:56 AM
Right thread, wrong timing. School's out for some of us. :cool:

Hrm, I suppose I could spare a school moment. There was this one time, can't quite remember what grade I was in, when the school had us take a random drug test. The procedure for the guys was to fill up a small cup with a certain golden fluid. Unfortunately for young Krafty, it was my first time taking a drug test and I didn't know exactly how we were supposed to do it. o_o

So, I positioned the cup in the corner of the room, and thought all I'd have to do is aim correctly. Then I realised that it was stupid to put the cup so far away in the corner when I could put it right under me -- made for easier aiming too. So, I did that instead. Then, I contemplated what would happen if I actually missed the cup. What would the teachers and fellow students think if they walked into the loo on their turns and discovered the ninth wonder of the world? Namely, the new golden pond I was about to create.

To counter the effect of missing, I put the cup on the toilet seat and thought: at least this way, if I miss, it'll flow into the toilet bowl normally. That's when I turned around and found that the invigilator had almost died in a silent fit of laughter, having watched me the entire time. -.-

After having his good laugh, he told me what to do and everything from then on went smoothly. :)

22sa
December 12th, 2006, 07:01 AM
lol, How young were you? How could you miss such a predictable result. You must've not been paying enough attention to what you were doing.

Anyways, about the timing: this thread is meant to be useful for a long time, and is not meant as just a momentary or new topic. :P Year-long, so to speak.

Krafty Quill
December 12th, 2006, 07:03 AM
I was a confused little boy. And now, well, at least I'm not little any more. :P

Why don't you tell us an experience, 22sa? :)

22sa
December 12th, 2006, 07:08 AM
I was a confused little boy. And now, well, at least I'm not little any more. :P

Why don't you tell us an experience, 22sa? :)
Eh, well I'm an university student.

I often, like 2-4 nights per week, stay overnight on a couch on campus just because of the better internet (downloading purposes) there and my hatred for commutation (40 minutes -_-).

Hawkie
December 12th, 2006, 08:39 AM
Awesome. School moments. ^-^

In 8th grade, I was pretty new on a new school. So there were these poles -- two infact, with enough space between them for a thin person to squeeze through. Well, so everyone tried, and then I thought I'd try, too. Note, that I am a bit chubby around my stomach area, and ... Guess what?

I got stuck.

Yep. Right between two metal poles, I got stuck. Couldn't move to the left or right, and was left helpless. So some people came and pulled me out. And it HURT. XD I've not dared climb through these poles ever since.

22sa
December 12th, 2006, 11:05 AM
Awesome. School moments. ^-^

In 8th grade, I was pretty new on a new school. So there were these poles -- two infact, with enough space between them for a thin person to squeeze through. Well, so everyone tried, and then I thought I'd try, too. Note, that I am a bit chubby around my stomach area, and ... Guess what?

I got stuck.

Yep. Right between two metal poles, I got stuck. Couldn't move to the left or right, and was left helpless. So some people came and pulled me out. And it HURT. XD I've not dared climb through these poles ever since.I can't imagine you were so stuck that you couldn't get yourself out... so if your own strength wasn't enough and you needed other people, it must've been REALLY painful, as you said. XD

Hawkie
December 12th, 2006, 11:34 AM
I can't imagine you were so stuck that you couldn't get yourself out... so if your own strength wasn't enough and you needed other people, it must've been REALLY painful, as you said. XD

Heck, yeah. I couldn't move the one way or another. Luckily someone pulled me out, and we got some laughter out of it. People went WTF at me afterwards for getting stuck in there, though.

Also, I guess there was this moment where I was supposed to get into P.E class (which was held outside that one time) and went into the indoor class, which consisted of people a year above us. It lasted a while before I realized, "Hey, this isn't my class... Not to speak of, they aren't my grade, either!"
... I ran out rather quickly. >_>

22sa
December 12th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Oh, I did that a lot during my first year in High School. I wasn't thinking at all as I walked. 4 times in the first week, I walked into my Japanese class at the wrong time or wrong day. XD I really liked the class, so it might've just got to my subconscious to go there.

Hawkie
December 12th, 2006, 11:57 AM
Lol aw! Are you taking japanese, huh? Well, I'm taking spanish. And it's boring as heck. Now all it does is make me want to fly back to my home country (Ecuador), to be where I feel I belong. Heh. So yay. I'm going to be trilingual someday.

Nonetheless, to stay on topic... Another time, I climed up in a tree and couldn't get down. People had to fetch a teacher, and it was way late when I finally got into class. Talk about uncool. Especially when everyone ELSE could get up in said tree. Grrr.

Loyal Arcanine
December 12th, 2006, 12:39 PM
Lol, Hawkie, your stories are hilarious.

Well I'm a university student as well and it somehow seems that there are a lot less of these funny moments than there were in high school.

22sa
December 12th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Lol aw! Are you taking japanese, huh? Well, I'm taking spanish. And it's boring as heck. Now all it does is make me want to fly back to my home country (Ecuador), to be where I feel I belong. Heh. So yay. I'm going to be trilingual someday.

Nonetheless, to stay on topic... Another time, I climed up in a tree and couldn't get down. People had to fetch a teacher, and it was way late when I finally got into class. Talk about uncool. Especially when everyone ELSE could get up in said tree. Grrr.
I will be taking Japanese next year again next year in University. I didn't take it these past two years. Regretted that. All my classes are as dull as heck. O_o

Hawkie
December 12th, 2006, 12:56 PM
Lol, Hawkie, your stories are hilarious.

Well I'm a university student as well and it somehow seems that there are a lot less of these funny moments than there were in high school.

I can agree. The funny moments are still there, but they're less frequent, huh? Well, I'll just have to enjoy high school with funny moments while it lasts.

Let's see... I had a recent one. Usually our music lessons are held in an own room, but this one time, we were to be in the classroom. This was because the usual room we were in was used for auditions of some sort. And usually, when we have lessons in our classroom, we have a music test...
So I come in the classroom and settle peacefully down on my desk, and suddenly the guy at the row before me turns around to look casually at me.
"Have you practiced for the test?"
I blink and stare dumbfounded. "Test? Which test?"
And he still looks so serious and I just start to freak out, looking around me.
"Well, yeah, of course! That's why we have this lesson in the classroom."
Then I proceed to scream, "I haven't practiced!" out loud and turn to the girl beside me. "He is kidding... we don't have a test today, do we?"
And guess what? She plays along, nodding and wishing me luck since I haven't practiced. That leads me to freak out even more and become flustered.
So I get up from my desk and scream "THOMAS!!" -- Which is the name of our music teacher -- and run at him, "we don't have a test today, do we? I haven't practiced!" He looked at me, very confused and then shook his head.

So bah. NEVER trust fellow classmates!

Forever
December 12th, 2006, 03:18 PM
Nothing funny happened to me but loads of funny stuff happened to other people *Pulls out diary*.

Oh..actually something funny did happen..we were outside in the computer room and people were reasearching for their newspaper story thingies.

So these two guys had the sports column and they were researching AFL, so they found a picture of the captian of my favourite team(Which they and everyone else hated). They edited it, put a mustache on and made it look ugly, plus they wrote my name on it, they showed me and said, "Do you want it" I said no way.

So then they put it up on the window for everyone to see..and everyone was like "Wha? Haha"...So I quickly removed it...I still have it actually XDD...Yeps that was my ultimate embarassment XD

Ibuberu
December 12th, 2006, 03:30 PM
Ahaha, funny things that happened in school? I have a few to share. XD

Well, it was when I was about 7 or 8, I can't really remember. All of us were washing our hands in the toilet right after this art class we were having. There were a lot of girls there, all giggling and splashing water at each other and whatnot, apparently, I locked myself in a cubicle because of that. And so I waited for most of them to go away, and when they did, I found out that I couldn't unlock the door. XD

Woah, I was young, so I guess I was gonna start bawling like a baby. But I was lucky enough to realise that there were two of my classmates still washing their hands. So yeah, they went to call my teacher. Who apparently climbed onto the toilet cover of the next cubicle to look over the wall and told me to stand back (yeah, she was talll. X3) And she KICKED open the door. Karate-styled. o.o Note- Not kick down the door, none of my teachers are that strong. XD

And a few weeks later I overhear her talking to the head of the department about faulty locks. But they never got around to replacing them though. And because of that, for the next 4 or 5 years, I never dared to really go to the toilet much in school. Yeah. XD

Lily
December 12th, 2006, 05:42 PM
I cut class, when I was 6th grade. Actually, it wasn't even a class. Thinking about school gets me sad. XD;

I was such a loner, and once, I had no place to sit at the lunch table. The kids just stared at me coldly and ignored me. Mortified and horribly embarassed, I hid in the bathroom for the remainder of the lunch. The teachers began looking for me, and toward the end of recess, I came out of the stall. The students started asking me where I was...and then the lunch aid comes in out classroom, speaks to us in broken Russian accent, points at me, and soon I'm sent to the principal's office. There he scares the living daylights out of me [I was...9, I think, or 10] and says I literally 'cut class,' because apparently lunch was a class at that time..and he says this would be put on my permanent record.

I couldn't possibly explain the details of seclusion and the feeling of being unwanted at that time. Now that I think about it, it seemed horribly unfair, as I never got to successfully explain the lack of seating and how I was simply anxious...I came home that day crying, thankful it was Friday, humiliated and what little courage I had left crushed.

;_; /sulk

Asura Nirosuki
December 12th, 2006, 05:48 PM
I remember having an Ideal similar to this! Thanks for creating this thread. ^^

As of now I'm getting ready for the offical Exam we each have to take in all our seven classes.

22sa
December 12th, 2006, 05:52 PM
I have two finals left.... and a report due before Christmas.

I cut class, when I was 6th grade. Actually, it wasn't even a class. Thinking about school gets me sad. XD;

I was such a loner, and once, I had no place to sit at the lunch table. The kids just stared at me coldly and ignored me. Mortified and horribly embarassed, I hid in the bathroom for the remainder of the lunch. The teachers began looking for me, and toward the end of recess, I came out of the stall. The students started asking me where I was...and then the lunch aid comes in out classroom, speaks to us in broken Russian accent, points at me, and soon I'm sent to the principal's office. There he scares the living daylights out of me [I was...9, I think, or 10] and says I literally 'cut class,' because apparently lunch was a class at that time..and he says this would be put on my permanent record.

I couldn't possibly explain the details of seclusion and the feeling of being unwanted at that time. Now that I think about it, it seemed horribly unfair, as I never got to successfully explain the lack of seating and how I was simply anxious...I came home that day crying, thankful it was Friday, humiliated and what little courage I had left crushed.

;_; /sulk
That's a nightmare, not a memory. =P

Lily
December 12th, 2006, 05:53 PM
Well..I guess. It still comes back to me time to time.. XD

Haha. Teachers usually give reports to us to do DURING christmas. ;_;~

22sa
December 12th, 2006, 05:55 PM
Well..I guess. It still comes back to me time to time.. XD

Haha. Teachers usually give reports to us to do DURING christmas. ;_;~
The definition of mean, right there.

I recall teachers assigned homework to us over summer break, but I was never a good enough student to bother with them so they didn't concern me much.

Lily
December 12th, 2006, 05:57 PM
Er...I'm mean or the teachers? /can't differentiate >>;;

Did that homework count, anyway? Our summer HW usually consists of reading a book. Which I look up online. Or read at the last minute. :xxx

22sa
December 12th, 2006, 06:00 PM
Er...I'm mean or the teachers? /can't differentiate >>;;

Did that homework count, anyway? Our summer HW usually consists of reading a book. Which I look up online. Or read at the last minute. :xxx
You can't differentiate? Stop looking at the girl with the nice body in my sig and sulking over your own ugliness, then maybe something'll sparkle in your puny brain!

And I don't recall. I don't think I ever thought about where my marks came from in Elementary.

Lily
December 12th, 2006, 06:02 PM
I'm not..sulking over my ugliness. I'm sulking over school nightmares. ;; And..that comment was irrelevant! /buries

If I must differentiate, the teachers, then! =D

o__o Elementary was...eh. boring. Didn't get the point of school and marks so basically read during every class.

Chibi-chan
December 12th, 2006, 06:04 PM
School? :3

Well, that's the main reason I'm not on PC much anymore! =D
Yay midterms, tests, and other pointless brain and self confidence killers! :3

22sa
December 12th, 2006, 06:06 PM
School? :3

Well, that's the main reason I'm not on PC much anymore! =D
Yay midterms, tests, and other pointless brain and self confidence killers! :3Well, I suppose boring things do kill confidence. >_>

I'm not..sulking over my ugliness. I'm sulking over school nightmares. ;; And..that comment was irrelevant! /buries

If I must differentiate, the teachers, then! =D

o__o Elementary was...eh. boring. Didn't get the point of school and marks so basically read during every class.
I got into fights on a weekily basis in elementary.

Lily
December 12th, 2006, 06:08 PM
What did you fight over? o.o

22sa
December 12th, 2006, 06:14 PM
What did you fight over? o.o
How my kick is better then whatever random person.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm in no condition to fight, or even to be competitive in sports. Just, nevertheless, that's what occurred. XP

Lily
December 12th, 2006, 06:18 PM
*kicks*

I can't imagine you in a sport...soccer, maybe. XD

Have you ever taken a school sport, anyway? o.o regardless of competitive natures...

I want to be in a school fight. At least once. For fun. =x

22sa
December 12th, 2006, 06:22 PM
*kicks*

I can't imagine you in a sport...soccer, maybe. XD

Have you ever taken a school sport, anyway? o.o regardless of competitive natures...

I want to be in a school fight. At least once. For fun. =xWhen I was in grade 2/3, I was in the soccer team. I was second best player.

When I was in grade 4, I was on the floor hockey team.

The end.

And don't, because your TKD is for avoiding fights, not experiencing them. XP

Lily
December 12th, 2006, 06:26 PM
Interesting...I was never good at soccer. =P Coach always picked me second to last. n_n;

And I know. XD But sometimes, I just wanna try for the heck of it. Though, I've already gotten beaten up, once. From Church. Which stinks more than school. >/

Can't wait until winter break..

22sa
December 12th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Interesting...I was never good at soccer. =P Coach always picked me second to last. n_n;

And I know. XD But sometimes, I just wanna try for the heck of it. Though, I've already gotten beaten up, once. From Church. Which stinks more than school. >/

Can't wait until winter break..Duh, your stupid nightmare-ish personality had to have pissed everybody off.

/nonsense

Sorano
December 12th, 2006, 06:29 PM
Um, I don't really have any interesting or embarassing stories to tell about school. XD It's not that my school life is boring, but I can't really think of anything other than the time my friends and I poured a contained of rotten food {such as- yogurt, bananas, chocolate milk, cookies, pudding, sour cream, etc...all mixed together.} into our teacher's desk. The mixture took us about a week to make, and we hid it in my friend's desk. It smelt, but teacher never found out where the smell was coming from. Idiot. Anyway, we poured it into his desk. He was so furious, but he never punished anyone, mainly because he never found out who did it. ♥!

Oh. And I forgot about this one. In my Tech. class this semester, we had to take apart broken lawnmower engines, fix the problem, and put it back together. Anyway, I was working with my friend, and we spent weeks just taking apart the engine. We double checked everything...well, we thought we did. We had peer tutours helping us start the lawnmower, and it kept making this awful noise. It sounded like it was going to explode all the time, so every time we started it we'd all run for cover. So, just in case it did explode, we took it outside to start. Not a good idea, since we were in a parking lot with over 15 cars parked, and if the engine exploded, well, it would be bad. XD; Anyway, the peer tutour started the engine, and it was still making the awful noise. It was coming from the other side of the lawnmower, so I went to walk in front of it to get to the other side, when the whole side of the lawnmower blows up and a whole bunch of parts from inside the engine shoots out right in front of me. A few pieces hit someone's car and made a little dent and a whole bunch of scratches. >_<;
Turns out, it was my fault that half the engine exploded, because I forgot to tighten some thing...XD My friend and I were the first people ever to have their engine explode. I was never good in that class...the teacher says he is making a Wall of Shame. I'm so proud. :3

22sa
December 12th, 2006, 06:31 PM
Um, I don't really have any interesting or embarassing stories to tell about school. XD It's not that my school life is boring, but I can't really think of anything other than the time my friends and I poured a contained of rotten food {such as- yogurt, bananas, chocolate milk, cookies, pudding, sour cream, etc...all mixed together.} into our teacher's desk. The mixture took us about a week to make, and we hid it in my friend's desk. It smelt, but teacher never found out where the smell was coming from. Idiot. Anyway, we poured it into his desk. He was so furious, but he never punished anyone, mainly because he never found out who did it. ♥!

Oh. And I forgot about this one. In my Tech. class this semester, we had to take apart broken lawnmower engines, fix the problem, and put it back together. Anyway, I was working with my friend, and we spent weeks just taking apart the engine. We double checked everything...well, we thought we did. We had peer tutours helping us start the lawnmower, and it kept making this awful noise. It sounded like it was going to explode all the time, so every time we started it we'd all run for cover. So, just in case it did explode, we took it outside to start. Not a good idea, since we were in a parking lot with over 15 cars parked, and if the engine exploded, well, it would be bad. XD; Anyway, the peer tutour started the engine, and it was still making the awful noise. It was coming from the other side of the lawnmower, so I went to walk in front of it to get to the other side, when the whole side of the lawnmower blows up and a whole bunch of parts from inside the engine shoots out right in front of me. A few pieces hit someone's car and made a little dent and a whole bunch of scratches. >_<;
Turns out, it was my fault that half the engine exploded, because I forgot to tighten some thing...XD My friend and I were the first people ever to have their engine explode. I was never good in that class...the teacher says he is making a Wall of Shame. I'm so proud. :3
You were a bunch of cold female gangstars against your teacher... =o

Sorano
December 12th, 2006, 06:41 PM
You were a bunch of cold female gangstars against your teacher... =o

He deserved it. He was a baaaaaaad teacher. And he called us "little kittens" all the time. xD

22sa
December 12th, 2006, 06:46 PM
He deserved it. He was a baaaaaaad teacher. And he called us "little kittens" all the time. xD
>O Little kittens? How offensive! Yes, then he deserved to see just what those class kittens could do to him!

Sorano
December 12th, 2006, 07:11 PM
>O Little kittens? How offensive! Yes, then he deserved to see just what those class kittens could do to him!

It wasn't offensive, it was creepy. xD Especially the way he said it...he would only say it to the girls, too.
Even when he was mad and yelling, he'd still call us little kittens. And we were in 8th grade, for goodness sakes. XD If it was kindergarten, then maybe it would be alright. But...no. >_>

22sa
December 12th, 2006, 07:16 PM
It wasn't offensive, it was creepy. xD Especially the way he said it...he would only say it to the girls, too.
Even when he was mad and yelling, he'd still call us little kittens. And we were in 8th grade, for goodness sakes. XD If it was kindergarten, then maybe it would be alright. But...no. >_>
I see...

That reminds me. One of my former landlords, whom was also my social studies teacher in junior high, got fired because he alwas told girls to 'bend over' and he takes that oppurtunity to look down their shirts. Now I never thought about or remembered his actions when I was in junior high, but I heard of them from other people's junior high memories in high school after the teacher got fired. Gee, to think my previous landlord would get himself into such trouble... o_o; He had a really popular son too.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 13th, 2006, 02:54 PM
I'm not suppose to get into any fights considering I'm on probation

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

DragonTrainer
December 13th, 2006, 04:01 PM
Hmmm school, soccer and girlfriend take all of my time >_>

bna_li
December 14th, 2006, 04:54 AM
Man. School. I wish I still went to school.

When I was on the bus... about six years old. This guy said, hair gel is banned in school? I'm like, WHAT? And like, started crying or something like that.

@22sa: What a lucky landlord. And what a stupid guy.

Drifblim
December 14th, 2006, 06:16 AM
Man. School. I wish I still went to school.Seeing as you're sixteen (according to your profile), why aren't you still in?

Dawson
December 14th, 2006, 06:50 AM
Seeing as you're sixteen (according to your profile), why aren't you still in?

Because he's probably not American and lives in a country where people leave school at a younger age, like 16.

22sa
December 14th, 2006, 07:21 AM
... But what country could THAT be? o_o

Dawson
December 14th, 2006, 07:31 AM
The United Kingdom, for one. Over here you leave high school at 16.

22sa
December 14th, 2006, 07:33 AM
Omg, I love the United Kingdom. ;_; If only I grew up in the UK. =x

Though I wouldn't like living so close to Europe.

Dawson
December 14th, 2006, 07:37 AM
If you lived in the UK, you'd actually be in Europe..XD

Finishing early is nice, but you pay for that with quite a crappy education.

22sa
December 14th, 2006, 07:44 AM
If you lived in the UK, you'd actually be in Europe..XD

Finishing early is nice, but you pay for that with quite a crappy education.
I know, I mean mainland Europe... the Euro... ugh. x_x I hate the Euro. =x I hope UK never adopts it.

Dawson
December 14th, 2006, 07:52 AM
Nah, I can't see that happening. The only way the UK will adopt the Euro is if the US does too. America does..England follows.

22sa
December 14th, 2006, 07:54 AM
America wouldn't even share their currency with Canada, no way they'd do it with Europe, lol. :P Yeah, I'm proud of UK then.

Emma
December 14th, 2006, 02:03 PM
Yesh, the UK rules <333 XD Well, except from Chavs (anyone that doesn't live in the UK probably doesn't know what a chav is XD I'm not even going into details)

School? School is awesome at the moment, I hang out in a group of... quite a lot of people which started out as only 4 of us XD I was one of the four. ANYWAY.

We basically do everything from making flamethrowers (Deoderant + Lighter = Flamethrower =]) Doing the limbo and singing the Pokemon theme tune down the phone to some random people XD

The only downside of school is the homework and annoying teachers.

My most embarrasing moment in school was probably when something was in my hair (I'm very fussy how my hair looks) and everyone was looking at me oddly. All day I wondered why and when I finally got home I looked at the mirror, and there was some massive stick or something sticking out of my hair XDD I must've been walking all day like that and I didn't even notice.

Gawsh I'm crazy XD

Miyu-chan
December 14th, 2006, 03:18 PM
I remember this thread! =D

Aaahh... school. x.x; Whoever said that senior year was the easiest year in high school LIED. All my classes are hella hard (save for choir), and plus college applications.... just plain stressful.

Can't wait for college though - I heard that it's better than high school. xD

22sa
December 14th, 2006, 03:23 PM
For us engineers, it's really too much work sometimes though. I can't imagine how medicine students can study for 16 hours a day and have no social life. Such motivation/energy is still alien to me...

Art students here have like half as much as work us engineers. Meh.

Miyu-chan
December 14th, 2006, 03:30 PM
Oooh, you're in engineering? :O That's what my brother wants to do in college. =D

And according to my relatives, the medical field = money. Maybe that's the motivation? xD

22sa
December 14th, 2006, 03:33 PM
Oooh, you're in engineering? :O That's what my brother wants to do in college. =D

And according to my relatives, the medical field = money. Maybe that's the motivation? xD
It could be.. but I can't imagine how such a motive can be strong enough to endure such long hours of studying. I'm lazy too, so maybe I just can't understand their ambition. ._.

In Canada, the STARTING wage of Engineers is about $40 000. For doctors, it's $120 000. So yeah, it's true there's really big money in it.

And yeah, I'm in Environmental Engineering. XD

bna_li
December 14th, 2006, 05:18 PM
Because he's probably not American and lives in a country where people leave school at a younger age, like 16.
Nice guess. But totally off. I'm living in China and home-schooled right now.

The people here do leave school early though. Mostly gangsters, or people who like to party. At about my age, they leave school and play computer games all day.

Man...

22sa
December 15th, 2006, 02:51 AM
Nice guess. But totally off. I'm living in China and home-schooled right now.

The people here do leave school early though. Mostly gangsters, or people who like to party. At about my age, they leave school and play computer games all day.

Man...
I remember you were in Shanghai.... but these dropouts, do you really have such acquaintances? How do they survive if they play computer games all day? o_o I mean, don't tell me their parents just let them...

pokejungle
December 15th, 2006, 03:09 AM
My friends in Japan are study-aholics. ;<

22sa
December 15th, 2006, 03:15 AM
My friends in Japan are study-aholics. ;<
I can imagine they don't have much of a choice in Japan. Poor lonely Japanese. =D

pokejungle
December 15th, 2006, 03:38 AM
Yes, but it's ok. They still find time for me, occasionally. I just hate test weeks. Then EVERYONE is busy, except for me. That sucks.

I don't actually have to do anything in school. Hehehe.

22sa
December 15th, 2006, 03:42 AM
Yes, but it's ok. They still find time for me, occasionally. I just hate test weeks. Then EVERYONE is busy, except for me. That sucks.

I don't actually have to do anything in school. Hehehe.
Yeah, you can't compare to them. It must be really fun for you. What do you do when they don't have time for you? XD

pokejungle
December 15th, 2006, 03:54 AM
PC, Solitaire, vblogging. I have stuff to do.

Plus my trusty DS with Pokemon Diamond.

bna_li
December 15th, 2006, 04:46 AM
I remember you were in Shanghai.... but these dropouts, do you really have such acquaintances? How do they survive if they play computer games all day? o_o I mean, don't tell me their parents just let them...
Sure, yeah. Some of them are my friends.

Their parents have basically given up on them. So, that's what they do.

I have a friend who is about 20 and he was supposed to go to something like a university, but he didn't want that, so his dad just let him.

Some of my friends are gangsters, or talk like gangsters. Or at least know people, if you know what I mean. Some are good people, though.

People here. They have no life. If they're not beating people up, they're talking about beating people up. Even nerds with glasses talk about beating people up. I mean, it wouldn't matter if the guy you wanted to beat didn't offend you.

If he looks better than you or does something better than you or you just don't like him, you got the right to beat him up.

Drifblim
December 15th, 2006, 06:04 AM
Wow. O.o

In most of Atlantic City, everyone will end up graduating from high school, at the very least, but how many of them will forgo college and eiter the drug trade or prostitution? Quite a few. The outlying areas, despite low real estate values, are much better: You won't come across many people that removed themselves from high school or are homeschooled. Especially in my town, where we may have one or two.

22sa
December 15th, 2006, 06:05 AM
Ewwwwww I didn't know China was so mediocrity-ruled.

Disgusting. ._.

Well, I've never had any luck in China myself, so I wouldn't doubt it. I still love China though.

Blackheart
December 15th, 2006, 07:59 AM
Oh come on, who doesn't love China? It's a bit crowded there, ok. But if you live in the Netherlands you're used to that. The weather is better then where i live and the food is better too. Yum.

22sa
December 15th, 2006, 02:33 PM
I love Chinese cities.... I still have yet to visit Shanghai and Hong Kong. XD

bna_li
December 15th, 2006, 04:45 PM
Ewwwwww I didn't know China was so mediocrity-ruled.

Disgusting. ._.

Well, I've never had any luck in China myself, so I wouldn't doubt it. I still love China though.
I'm on the verge of becoming one of those guys myself. Hang out too much with them, and you'll become one of them.

22sa
December 15th, 2006, 09:56 PM
I'm on the verge of becoming one of those guys myself. Hang out too much with them, and you'll become one of them.
Can't you find a better crowd with interests similiar to yours though? :\ If not, maybe you should goto school again and make some friends. Just some ideas.

Lord Mike
December 16th, 2006, 04:40 PM
Well...um...my lowest grade is a 93 and...well, schools about boring now. A week till Christmas vacation though. ^_^

*sluks at Algebra I semester exams*

bna_li
December 17th, 2006, 04:26 PM
Can't you find a better crowd with interests similiar to yours though? :\ If not, maybe you should goto school again and make some friends. Just some ideas.
Hey, some of them are good people.

Anacortes
December 20th, 2006, 08:54 PM
I can't speak for all Chinese, but my parents expect me to be a 'study-aholic' and get above 95% in everything.. PE excepted. =/

22sa
December 22nd, 2006, 01:31 PM
Hey, some of them are good people.
I imagine so. I've only seen the idea that gangsters can be good people 100 times already in TV dramas. :P

But if it's true that you know such people, you'll be having lots of fun.

Blackheart
December 24th, 2006, 01:40 AM
I can't speak for all Chinese, but my parents expect me to be a 'study-aholic' and get above 95% in everything.. PE excepted. =/

Whoa, you must have some strict parents when it comes to school. Luckily my father (I don't live with my mother anymore) thinks that it's okay when i get at least 55%. But i usually have between 60 and 70%.

bna_li
December 24th, 2006, 04:33 PM
I imagine so. I've only seen the idea that gangsters can be good people 100 times already in TV dramas. :P

But if it's true that you know such people, you'll be having lots of fun.
Hell yeah, they know how to have a good time.

22sa
December 24th, 2006, 05:03 PM
Hell yeah, they know how to have a good time.
I imagine they'd have a lot ideas. But they still gotta fit your style if you wanna have the same fun, I suppose.

bna_li
December 25th, 2006, 08:27 PM
I suppose. I don't think my parents like them though.

22sa
December 26th, 2006, 12:47 AM
I suppose. I don't think my parents like them though.
Yeah, your parents don't want you to risk your life with dangerous people. I'm not sure what to do about that. BUt it is a proper reason to refuse your badass-imaged friends' company, though at the same time it may just be an annoying restriction.