PDA

View Full Version : Simple Questions

Auron
December 14th, 2006, 08:13 AM
Well, since today Pokémon Battle Revolution is released in Japan, and maybe someone is importing it, I think is a good idea having this Thread...

You can post your questions here.

Hayate
December 14th, 2006, 08:38 AM
When BR will be released in the United States?

Forci Stikane
December 14th, 2006, 08:49 AM

......*sweatdrop* Figures this would be the first one.

A more reasonable question: how is the game? Is there a lot of "environment interaction" like the trailers led us to believe?

Auron
December 14th, 2006, 09:19 AM
I think it'll be released in the US in 2007.

Hayate
December 14th, 2006, 09:29 AM
Good for America, but I want to know when it;s released in Europe, since that's where I live xD

ArmchairRomeo
December 14th, 2006, 02:59 PM
Heh... can the GBA games connect through the DS?

Forci Stikane
December 14th, 2006, 03:23 PM
Good for America, but I want to know when it;s released in Europe, since that's where I live xD

...Here's a simple question:

If you wanted to know about Europe's release date, then WHY DID YOU ASK ABOUT THE USA RELEASE DATE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!???

Auron
December 15th, 2006, 07:02 AM
Maybe he is curious...Or he wants to import it...

And...It'll be released in Europe in 2007 to, but maybe later than US.

Red1530
December 15th, 2006, 12:49 PM
How do you have battles with the Wii controller?

Hayate
December 16th, 2006, 12:38 AM
Heh... can the GBA games connect through the DS?

You can set teams from your GBA to Diamond/Pearl using a DS, but I dunno if GBA games can connect with BR.

Relax Icha guy, I'm just wondering whether I should import it or not :P

Esupio
December 16th, 2006, 02:36 AM
The Wii is region locked.
so unless you have a japanese wii, you ain't importing it anytime soon.

Auron
December 27th, 2006, 05:15 AM
That's right, and the Freeloader won't work xD

Red1530
December 27th, 2006, 05:05 PM
The Wii from Australia should not have region locking in it because the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has ruled that region coding violates Trade Practices Act (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trade_Practices_Act).

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD_region_codes#Legal_concerns

**Kyoshimaru**
December 28th, 2006, 12:39 PM
What new features will it have on it that separate it from the other games

Hayate
December 29th, 2006, 02:01 AM
What new features will it have on it that separate it from the other games

http://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=76770

Checking there might work for you xD

Cornicapus
January 3rd, 2007, 07:53 PM
Wow i still dont belive that you can connect to the world... three years ago you could only connect to someone 10 meters away but now you can go around the entire world!

getting on topic.. how are you suppose to get pokemon without using D/P?

Auron
January 5th, 2007, 05:39 AM
Maybe like Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness...

I have a question. Will be in BR new features that you can bring to D/P ?? Like berries and new Pokémon, like Colosseum and XD to R/S/E...

Mudkip85
January 5th, 2007, 02:21 PM
Maybe like Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness...

I have a question. Will be in BR new features that you can bring to D/P ?? Like berries and new Pokémon, like Colosseum and XD to R/S/E...

It is very likley that BR will be able to connect through Wi-Fi connectivity so that pokemon between BR and d/p on the DS will be exchangable.

~Kipper~

Cornicapus
January 5th, 2007, 08:40 PM
well i am pretty sure you can transfer pokemon from BR to D/P if BR has a RPG element where you catch pokemon. so you can just transfer back!

CrystalFlow
January 8th, 2007, 06:18 PM
i dont have a ds, and probaly wont have one around the time this game comes out, can i still use this game efficentaly with out have d/p ??

Oddball_Trainer_K
January 8th, 2007, 09:07 PM
I was wondering if anyone could answer my questions about Battle Revolution.

1) Can you use rental Pokemon like the old Stadium games?

2) Are there the different Cup Divisions? And if so what are the divisions?

Any light that can be shed on these questions would be awesome, Thanks!

Esupio
January 11th, 2007, 09:37 AM
i dont have a ds, and probaly wont have one around the time this game comes out, can i still use this game efficentaly with out have d/p ??

Probably, cause I'm sure the rental pokemon are back.

Mystic Waters
January 23rd, 2007, 11:12 AM
Of course, remember, its a game in itself, its not dependant on D/P it just has interactivity between them.

Auron
January 24th, 2007, 08:54 AM
Another question...Can Emerald connect with BR ??

Hayate
January 24th, 2007, 08:57 AM
Not quite sure, but since R/S/E and Fr/LG can link with D/P using 1 DS you can always trade any Emerald pokémon >> D/P >> BR

dean-hugh-johnson
January 27th, 2007, 05:05 AM
when does pokemon battle revoultion came out in stocks

Hayate
January 27th, 2007, 05:09 AM
In Japan the game was released at 14 December 2006 if you mean that

dean-hugh-johnson
January 27th, 2007, 05:19 AM
when will it be released in england

Hayate
January 27th, 2007, 09:25 AM
No idea, but since it's released spring this year in the USA it never takes up long for it to arrive in the UK, or just import the game ^^

Conman
January 27th, 2007, 08:20 PM
I know you can customize your trainer, but can you change their skin color? I hope you can, so I can create a trainer that looks like me and one that looks like my alter-ego.

Hayate
January 28th, 2007, 01:10 AM
I know you can customize your trainer, but can you change their skin color? I hope you can, so I can create a trainer that looks like me and one that looks like my alter-ego.

I'm very sorry to disappoint you, but I'm almost 100% sure that will not be possible T_T..I think your trainer just has 1 skin colour and you can't cahnge that..soz

Tetsuya
January 28th, 2007, 03:33 AM
Hey whens it releasing in australia??

Yami Rui
January 28th, 2007, 09:08 AM
Hey whens it releasing in australia??

There is no release date yet for Australia.

Conman
January 28th, 2007, 01:23 PM
I'm very sorry to disappoint you, but I'm almost 100% sure that will not be possible T_T..I think your trainer just has 1 skin colour and you can't cahnge that..soz

Well, that kind of sucks. Hopefully, they'll change that in the American release, but they probably won't.

Forci Stikane
January 28th, 2007, 02:37 PM

On the other hand, though, there's the possibility of getting a new color via WiiConnect24...

Benadryl
January 29th, 2007, 05:16 PM
PBR will not be a Stadium like game.

Auron
January 30th, 2007, 09:33 AM
Oh please...We already have a "Simple Questions" Thread for BR...xD

Auron
January 30th, 2007, 09:37 AM
I think the Australian release will be the same as the American one...

BTW...I think that in BR would be some skin colours...Maybe. Would be some different faces and bodies ??

BTW...I have never seen a black trainer...What do you think ??

Hayate
February 1st, 2007, 07:39 AM
I think I can almost surely say here that BR doesn't support the option to change skin/race colours, that's all

RSL
February 3rd, 2007, 04:32 PM
Not quite sure, but since R/S/E and Fr/LG can link with D/P using 1 DS you can always trade any Emerald pokémon >> D/P >> BR

I have heard that PBR does work with the 3rd gen games. Just have the game in the DS, that's all.

Hayate
February 5th, 2007, 07:35 AM
Ah yes I remember something like that now. Thanks for clearing that up ^_^

Auron
February 15th, 2007, 11:12 AM
BTW...Would it be compatible with the Classic Controller ??

mb1641
March 6th, 2007, 06:58 PM
What controller do you use for it?

Auron
March 7th, 2007, 11:30 AM
I mean, that controller that looks like the SNES one xD

dean-hugh-johnson
March 12th, 2007, 10:35 AM
can u get an ami trouseres in battle revoultion

pikachulover306
March 15th, 2007, 06:50 AM
when you use your pokemon from D/P on PBR do there levels change to 50 when you battle or do you have to raise that pokemon to 50 then use it ?

ss5vegeta
March 17th, 2007, 06:25 AM
Can we put our pokemon from our advance games on pbr and use that trainer?

Can we use our xd/colo teams?

Can I trade pokemon from an american D/P copy to a PAL pbr?

Forci Stikane
March 17th, 2007, 07:38 AM
Can we use our xd/colo teams?

Can I trade pokemon from an american D/P copy to a PAL pbr?

No (not unless you transferred them over to one of the handheld games) and no.

ss5vegeta
March 17th, 2007, 10:28 AM
So I can use my advance gen teams and save them without needing Diamond and pearl?

And ill geuss ill just wait until the UK releases for D/P

Summer *cries*

Ill wait until christmas for PBR, well thats my predicted release date.
I could by an american Diamind or pearl then by it again and the other one in PAL.
Money is no problem.

EDIT: Oh darn I just remembered once you trade to D/P you cant trade back ever. (corect me if i wrong)

ss5vegeta
March 17th, 2007, 10:57 AM
No idea, but since it's released spring this year in the USA it never takes up long for it to arrive in the UK, or just import the game ^^

It will take ages to get to the UK, D/P comes out sometime in Summer for the UK.
And we can't import it it wont work on a PAL Wii, unless they make a freeloader for the Wii.

I predict mabey end of Autum September if were lucky.

Auron
March 23rd, 2007, 09:42 AM
Yes, you can't trade back, but please don't double post. Somebody to merge them !! xD

Nah, seriously, as I said, you can't trade back, so you are right xD

wakachamo
March 29th, 2007, 02:00 PM
I have a little question about the DS connectivity.

To everybody who owns Pokémon Battle Revolution, I desperately need to know exactly how it communicates. Is it a Download Play feature, is it something that you need to access inside Diamond/Pearl? I'd really like to know.

Many thanks in advance, guys.

EDIT: Forget it, I've got it. XD

Ethan621
March 29th, 2007, 05:06 PM
Does anyone know how many Pokemon use old character models from S/S2/Colo/XD and how many use updated ones? Of course the DP Pokes are new, but who's been updated?

RSL
March 31st, 2007, 06:26 AM
I do not recall that the S2 models are still being used now. people say that Arcanine looks funny, it actually looks redone to me. (I know that Jynx still has flaws, though)

Ethan621
March 31st, 2007, 01:19 PM
Oh some definitely are. From the videos I've seen, Dragonair and Pidgeot both use their stadium models, althought heir polycounts have been raised significantly and the lighting is better.

Auron
April 9th, 2007, 06:35 AM
I think my last question wasn't answered...

Is BR compatible with the Wii Classic Controller (SNES Like xD)

RSL
April 9th, 2007, 09:37 AM
Oh some definitely are. From the videos I've seen, Dragonair and Pidgeot both use their stadium models, althought heir polycounts have been raised significantly and the lighting is better.

Alright, at least that. That's what I was going to say.

wakachamo
April 10th, 2007, 06:17 PM
I think my last question wasn't answered...

Is BR compatible with the Wii Classic Controller (SNES Like xD)

Nope. Either you use the Wii Remote or you use the DS.

acrof
April 11th, 2007, 11:40 AM
Does anyone know how many Pokemon use old character models from S/S2/Colo/XD and how many use updated ones? Of course the DP Pokes are new, but who's been updated?

Updated pokes from first generation: basically bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle and their evos, Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, mew and mewtwo.

Updated pokes from second generation: Crobat, Umbreon and Espeon(both remodeled in Colosseum), Lugia and Ho-oh. (I'm not sure about entei, raikou and suicune)

Updated pokes from third generation: Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza.
(I'm not sure about the regis)

sam@strand
April 13th, 2007, 06:51 AM
Ive been reading up everywhere and people are saying you can play japanese games in the PAL edition Wii by taking a PAL disk out really fast and s***ping it for the Jap one. If this is definately true im buying battle revoloution!

wakachamo
April 13th, 2007, 07:00 AM
Ive been reading up everywhere and people are saying you can play japanese games in the PAL edition Wii by taking a PAL disk out really fast and s***ping it for the Jap one. If this is definately true im buying battle revoloution!

A fake. It's been proven that that works with GameCube games using a very hard and tricky strategy, but I've heard nothing about Wii games, nor do I think it'll ever work.

RSL
April 13th, 2007, 04:11 PM
Updated pokes from first generation: basically bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle and their evos, Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, mew and mewtwo.

Updated pokes from second generation: Crobat, Umbreon and Espeon(both remodeled in Colosseum), Lugia and Ho-oh. (I'm not sure about entei, raikou and suicune)

Updated pokes from third generation: Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza.
(I'm not sure about the regis)

If I'm not mistaken acrof, there's a bunch more. (Poliwrath, Hitmonlee/chan, Scyther)

~Misty~
April 30th, 2007, 01:15 PM
Is Every SINGLE Pokemon available for rent or is it only Sinnoh's Pokemon? And, are the rentals Really bad like everyone says they are?

RSL
May 1st, 2007, 04:59 PM
Is Every SINGLE Pokemon available for rent or is it only Sinnoh's Pokemon? And, are the rentals Really bad like everyone says they are?

Both are false, according to various YouTube vids.

dean-hugh-johnson
May 8th, 2007, 09:50 AM
when is pokemon battle revoultion coming out in england

~Misty~
May 8th, 2007, 02:34 PM
Hey sorry for another question but... Can you bring Pokemon you recieved from the GTS like a Japanese Dialga, (I just got one) or is it only US Pokemon you can transfer?