View Full Version : Have you ever noticed...

April 24th, 2004, 3:48 AM
... that if u make a moving pic that moves between the FR and LG forms of Deoxys, the face of them both is the same and is in the same place so it seems like only the body is changing?

April 24th, 2004, 6:46 AM
hmm... ur rite on that............. actually the heads are changing really different.......

see.... *goes to Planet DNA with camera* *snap snap snap* *blasts off (looks like deoxys blasted me off with psybeam!) with Team Rocket's spaceship*

See? the heads r REAL different....... unless u count their faces....just an oval with a purple vertical line in the middle and real evil eyes...... I LOVE THOSE PICS!!!!!!!

Hey ur supposed to ignore this button... rite?

April 24th, 2004, 9:09 AM
lol true dude i notice it now :P

April 25th, 2004, 1:14 AM
Never knew they looked like that.. lol.. yes man I see it too

April 25th, 2004, 7:53 AM
yup!!!! hm... i still think i should check that gif once more

April 25th, 2004, 10:10 AM
The fat Leaf Green Deoxys looks the best. The others all look too sleek and nimble. That kind of legendary's already been done in the form of Mewtwo. It's about time a legendary monster cropped up that looks like it's got a bit of meat on it.

April 26th, 2004, 8:47 AM
lol with a XD

ur rite... that deoxy's looks ultra cool....... those shields.....

May 3rd, 2004, 5:49 PM
in the order of my favorites its:
1)deoxys:slick, skiny attacker
2)deoxys:big, shield defender
3)deoxys:whipping tangeled rope
4)deoxys:1 arm r/s sprite

May 3rd, 2004, 6:01 PM
How come there are 3 sprites for Deoxys in each version?

May 3rd, 2004, 6:11 PM
Because, like mentioned, there are 3 different Deoxys with different stats... and FR's rule over all others (who can beat 500+ attack power with that speed... no one but extremespeed or Dodrio choice band+quick attack)

May 3rd, 2004, 6:32 PM
Oh, I see. I thought all 3 were the same Deoxys. So the sprite for Deoxys changes depending on which one it is when you trade it to a different version?

May 4th, 2004, 8:37 AM
thats rite dude....

btw nice avatar!!!!