PDA

View Full Version : The Nintendo DS Sucks...

Crimson Majestic
December 17th, 2006, 11:40 AM
... or so says this guy. (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6405445518216376043&q=DS+Lite&hl=en) I'll give him that he is entitled to his own opinion even though he implies "it's a fact, look it up".

Dawson
December 17th, 2006, 02:08 PM
The DS costs $300.
Which idiot has been buying the DS for $300?

The touch screen on the DS just drains the battery, the PSP is great because it has good graphics and a widescreen.
I don't know about anybody else, but my DS gets twice the battery life as my PSP.

The DS is just a GameBoy so it's crap
And the PSP is just a shoddy version of the PS2

I've actually played my PSP when it was hooked up to the wall. It's true.
I think he means while the battery is being charged up at the mains..Which you can do on pretty much any device that requires battery charging.

The PSP stands for PlayStation Portable. I don't even know what DS stands for, nobody does. It's no good
Nice argument there. But I think a lot of us know what DS stands for.

PSP is built around the idea of fun. The DS isn'tp/quote]
I'm starting to think that he's actually stoned now.

[quote]PSP is unique, DS isn't. Everything on the DS has been done before.
I can't even make the effort to respond to this one.

The PSP can be used on the PS3. The DS isn't gonna work as a controller on the PS3..Look it up
Yeah..Thanks for that genius.

The PSP has built in wireless communication so you can play multiplayer with another PSP. The DS doesn't though. You can't link a DS to a PSP..Look it up
100% positive he's been inhaling illegal substances now.

The DS isn't well designed. With the PSP, you can throw it to the ground and it wont matter, it'll be fine.
Well, mine cracked just by slipping off the sofa on to a hard wood floor. And if you place your fingers at the centre at the back of the PSP and apply a little pressure to the sides with your thumbs, you can feel and hear the PSP struggling to cope. If you applied a lot of pressure, I reckon you could break it apart.

My absolute favourite comment now:

My friend had a DS and it slipped out of his pocket on a trampoline, he wasn't even jumping folks, and it destroyed it.
U.N.B.E.L.I.E.V.A.B.L.E.

The guy is a coked out Sony fanboy to the extreme. He's clearly never even played a DS and lied about a lot of crap. I want to hunt him down and throw my PSP at his head so he can watch it explode into hundreds of pieces..and knock some sense into him.

Crimson Majestic
December 17th, 2006, 02:44 PM
Which idiot has been buying the DS for $300?
Probably him and/or his friends, and now he rants about how his purchase wasn't worth the $300.

I don't know about anybody else, but my DS gets twice the battery life as my PSP.
Now that's a fact useful for me. Speaking of which, is the PSP even worth a purchase?

And the PSP is just a shoddy version of the PS2
In comparison to his statement, pretty much. Too bad that MGS: PO wasn't released to the PS2.

I think he means while the battery is being charged up at the mains..Which you can do on pretty much any device that requires battery charging.Mains? You mean main outlet?

Nice argument there. But I think a lot of us know what DS stands for.
It looks like that his plea for the DS' downfall is forevermore against his odds.

I'm starting to think that he's actually stoned now.
At least he was aware that most people would disagree with him.

I can't even make the effort to respond to this one.
The PSP is pretty much recycled technology meshed into one, correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah..Thanks for that genius.
At least he got his 12-minutes of fame.

100% positive he's been inhaling illegal substances now.
That and/or he's an undercover Sony agent out to get Nintendo fanboys and/or anyone considering playing video games.

The guy is a coked out Sony fanboy to the extreme. He's clearly never even played a DS and lied about a lot of crap. I want to hunt him down and throw my PSP at his head so he can watch it explode into hundreds of pieces..and knock some sense into him.Here comes an opportunity to create a Smash My PSP video debut, if it hasn't been already released to the public.

And yes, the guy's right, most people (if not all) would disagree with his opinionated -- biased views toward the supposed technology of the Sony Play Station Portable.

Chikara
December 17th, 2006, 02:56 PM
You know what... Thats the stupidest person Ive ever read about... Not as bad than the Baby in the microwave lady ^^'

Crimson Majestic
December 17th, 2006, 02:59 PM
I couldn't help myself. I just had to vulgarly display how st0pid people can get when not satisfied for a $300 purchase when it's typically a 1/3 of that amount.

Amachi
December 17th, 2006, 03:19 PM
Sorry about the long post folks ...

They have two screens on everything
Since when? Why have I been missing out two screen goodness all of my life.

I'm sure the Nintendo DS has a horrible battery life because of the touch screen.
He hasn't even looked it up or done some sort of research on it.

Uhhh ... the Nintendo DS ... it's just a Game Boy
No it ain't.

Game Boy line (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_Boy_line)

The Game Boy has been around since 1987. Check the facts folks.
Sorry my mistake - he actually did do some research.

Not that it matters or anything.

They didn't really upgrade the technology since the Game Boy
I don't even think this even requires a source to prove this comment wrong.

... I I hear I heard that on the news.
Just felt like quoting him stuttering.

And you can play UMD movies on your PSP. Can't do that on a uhhh Nintendo DS.
1. DS was made to play games
2. UMD's are crummy anyway

I I heard that on the radio.

I know alot of stuff about the DS. I know it's a piece of garbage. I also know it's a piece of trash.
Aren't they the same thing?

Look it up. Check Google.
Does he even know how to use Google?

... and it [UMD's] holds over 1 gigabyte. Not gigaflop. The DS they always use the term gigaflop.
I don't think he even knows what a gigaflop is. He could've looked it by, let's say. using Google.

The gigaflop is garbage folks, you need a gigabyte.
Yup. He has no idea.

Nintendo's a Japanese company ...
Smart guy ain't he?

(his phone rings in this part =P)

And some of their reports on their systems, they try and trick you by saying giga ........ flop or something? I don't know what they're talking about.
Evidently, you don't even know what you are talking about.

Jeeze ... this ain't even halfway through it.

He is such a dope.

You can even hook up an external hard drive to your PSP
You can do that? And what would be the point?

And better than that, you can hook up a camera.

An Eye Toy I believe.
Kay. Now I know you're a dope.

You can hook your PSP up to a TV if you ... It take a little, a little uhh ... advanced to do that sort of thing but you can do it folks.
Well even though you probably made that up, the argument is still pointless since it ain't a function that's accessible to everyone.

If you put your mind to it you can do anything.
Hahah, what's that go to do with the DS?

I want you to realise how moronic you sound.

They say it's portable, but, here's the trick. You have to hook it up to your wall to charge it.
*smacks head*

You are just an idiot.

I've actually played my PSP when it was hooked up to the wall. It's it's true.
Yet you just said ... with the DS *twitch*

You can't just charge it while you, while you're walking down the street.
Here's a tip - why don't you hook it up to the overhead electricity cables?

(I'm about halfway through now)

The PSP also has built in speakers. And they're pretty loud. They can play music for a whole warehouse, if you know what you're doing. They really can. It's a fact. Look it up.
1. You're a liar
2. Point being?

He then goes onto say ...

PSP on the other hand ...
You were just talking about the PSP. Do you even forget what you just said in the sentence before hand?

(He starts shaking his head and stuttering at this point XD)

The DS is not an innovative system. They pretty much stole their technology from other companies. Everything on the DS has been done before.
Says the Sony fanboy ...

He makes so many useless points that don't even count for anything.

Damn you Dawson. You got to analyse him first XD

If you have a DS. Your friend has a PSP. You can't use your DS with a PSP.
I blame Sony for that lack of compatiablity XD

My friend had a DS and it slipped out of his pocket on a trampoline, he wasn't even jumping folks, and it destroyed it. It was unplayable because of that becaaaaause ........ it broke.
No duh.

I heard that you can play classic game emulators on your PSP
I wonder if you heard that was illegal too?

I am not a fan of the Nintendo DS Lite, or the DS. Or any of the DS games like, Tamagotchi, Ridge Racers, Mario Kart, Fassino, Tetris, or any of the other DS games.
Tamogotchi is a DS game? O_o

Alistair
December 17th, 2006, 03:44 PM
Tamogotchi is a DS game? O_o

Have you ever heard of Tamogatchi: Corner Shop? Look it up. (LOL)

Anyway, this guy obviously makes moot points and knows nothing of anything electronic. My mom even knows more than him.

Jeremy
December 17th, 2006, 03:48 PM
Sweeties, this guy is full of it. He's just some loser that just wants some attention. If you don't believe me, check out this video. (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=902109023681812200&q=PSP+sucks&hl=en)

TRIFORCE89
December 17th, 2006, 04:24 PM
I don't want his stupidity to spread. *locks*