PDA

View Full Version : Tired of being made fun of?

Arcanine
April 24th, 2004, 07:15 AM
I've come to my senses and realized that Pokemon is stupid when you're this old. I'm sick and tired of being ridiculed for my obsession so i've decided to enjoy myself in slowly attacking this forum. Who's with me? It'll be really fun! Oh and if you argue, you're banned.

Roxas
April 24th, 2004, 07:19 AM
Wow......dude........ u gotta clam down.......

Dizzy
April 24th, 2004, 07:23 AM
I've come to my senses and realized that Pokemon is stupid when you're this old. I'm sick and tired of being ridiculed for my obsession so i've decided to enjoy myself in slowly attacking this forum. Who's with me? It'll be really fun! Oh and if you argue, you're banned.

Andy... I'm rather Impressed Dude... It's almost like your... not Andy.. But sure :) Vivem O Andrew

Arcanine
April 24th, 2004, 07:25 AM
Thanx Dizzy ^_^ nah i'm just angry for wasting alot of time on Pokemon. Well I mean it was fun while it lasted but I think everyone's getting a little too obsessed. When PC is brought down you guys should go outside and play instead of sitting in front of your computer screen. I know some of you are probably steaming right now but relax, it's only a website. It's not your life or anything. So go outside have fun and stay away from drugs.

asher_son_of_ash
April 24th, 2004, 07:27 AM
-blinks- Uh...why do I have this strange feeling that's not Arcanine up there. He seems...different. -prepares to get booted- And anyway, I may be sick of being ridiculed but I'm NOT changing my ways of Pokemon. Andy's NOT right, c'mon guys let's NOT destroy this message board.

(Andy: Muhahaahahahaha)

HEY! Grrr....><; TAKE THAT!

POKEMON SHALL RULE!

Dizzy
April 24th, 2004, 07:28 AM
Opression no More! Andy shall rule :)

Arcanine
April 24th, 2004, 07:40 AM
-blinks- Uh...why do I have this strange feeling that's not Arcanine up there. He seems...different. -prepares to get booted- And anyway, I may be sick of being ridiculed but I'm NOT changing my ways of Pokemon. Andy's NOT right, c'mon guys let's NOT destroy this message board.

(Andy: Muhahaahahahaha)

HEY! Grrr....><; TAKE THAT!

POKEMON SHALL RULE!
Hmmmm....so you'll stick up for your silly obsession when the cost can be as great as permanent banification?

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 24th, 2004, 07:40 AM
????????? I agree with Arcanine about go outside and play, but when you cant you can go on the computer. Why should we get banned for aruguing. People can do what they wanna do, if they want to stay in front of the computer they can, but it is always good to stay fit, and go outside and shoot some hoops........which I am waiting to do......
*sits by the window waiting for mom and dad to get home with a ball pump*

Arcanine
April 24th, 2004, 07:45 AM
How old are you Pokegirl? You seem pretty sexy. Why are you wasting your time being a Pokemon nerd when you could be making lots of friends?

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 24th, 2004, 07:48 AM
Im 11....ewwww......
Im not a Pokemon nerd. I like to go play sports, and watch tv, and talk on the computer.

flygonruler1
April 24th, 2004, 07:51 AM
WERE And the ****** Did the real andy go?
the andy I knew didnt say pokemon was stupid even If he was shocked to death!
andy if thats you calm down!I just had my tonsles out and I cant run for 14 days so ehat am I to do?get on the puter duh!
now you may ban me

Arcanine
April 24th, 2004, 07:55 AM
That just shows everyone how well you know people over the internet. How else would this be anyone other than Andy? That's right, it's impossible unless I gave my pword to someone. Why would I do that? I didn't, it's stupid.

Arcanine
April 24th, 2004, 07:57 AM
Im 11....ewwww......
Im not a Pokemon nerd. I like to go play sports, and watch tv, and talk on the computer.
Oh sorry..... I don't know why I said that. I bet you are still beautiful at 11 and I bet you already have friends if you go outside alot and are apparently not a pokemon nerd.

asher_son_of_ash
WERE And the ****** Did the real andy go?
the andy I knew didnt say pokemon was stupid even If he was shocked to death!
andy if thats you calm down!I just had my tonsles out and I cant run for 14 days so ehat am I to do?get on the puter duh!
now you may ban me

X.X; Well...I don't know but look at the Announcements. Andy said something there might interest you.

Roxas
How old are you Pokegirl? You seem pretty sexy. Why are you wasting your time being a Pokemon nerd when you could be making lots of friends?

XD dude.... she's only 11...... anyways, i agree with you, andy. we are obssesed with pokemon. actually, i wanna go out right now, but my parents said that it too early. XD besides, i'm not really as into pokemon as i was when it first came out.

Legendary_Pokegirl
Meh...well...I think people can do what they wanna do. If they want to sit in front of the computer all day its their falt. I try to do everything. My sports, reading, and computer.

Arcanine
April 24th, 2004, 08:00 AM
Alright I'll leave you guys alone for now but when Sean gets on I'm giving him my pword so he can do to this site what he will. I'm done here anyway. I'll miss all of you guys. Hope you all have great lives and that Sean doesn't tear up the place too badly. Bye! XD

flygonruler1
April 24th, 2004, 08:01 AM
andy...I have your Ip address and can easily get p-words its simple
and thats not you! thats sean playing as arcanine!

Dizzy
April 24th, 2004, 08:03 AM
andy...I have your Ip address and can easily get p-words its simple
and thats not you! thats sean playing as arcanine!

Wrong Buddy :) It's been solved already ^_^;;

flygonruler1
April 24th, 2004, 08:06 AM
ok well can you tell me then!
Im andys friend and im sure thats not him!

Sapphire
April 24th, 2004, 08:10 AM
*shakes head furiously* that aint Andy! It's not! cause I know Andy wouldn't do that! That scared me at first. but everybody, think about it. would Andy really say that? This is so pointless...-__-; most people are shocked when they first read this. Im just glad its not Andy..I thought I was hallucinating or something...*sigh*

Arcanine
April 24th, 2004, 08:10 AM
ok well can you tell me then!
Im andys friend and im sure thats not him!
Nick you are 100% right. That is not me and he needs to be banned before he does something (I been hacked, my email is now messed up too).

flygonruler1
April 24th, 2004, 08:11 AM
THANK YOU
Leave it to me!Let me try to get seans ip and matchthem!(to see if there right)

Dizzy
April 24th, 2004, 08:12 AM
Of course that's not andy. It's not sean either though... It's...

flygonruler1
April 24th, 2004, 08:14 AM
look at the facts enless someone has two computers thats not the same person

asher_son_of_ash
April 24th, 2004, 08:15 AM
YES! The real Andy is back! I think. Err...Dizzy...it's...who?

Dizzy
April 24th, 2004, 08:15 AM
It's Soph.... ^_^.. Now what?

CrazyMeowth
April 24th, 2004, 08:16 AM
Guys it is Sean! He tried to get me to help him, he also was really snoody and laughed about changing Andy's e-mail pword to yeknom. Crap, can he still get on this site, if he can he's gonna kill me for helping you guys.....

flygonruler1
April 24th, 2004, 08:16 AM
HOLY CRAP! I know who IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111oneoneone
I dont belive it...
*Sits back*
hes been banned

Flygon trainer
April 24th, 2004, 08:17 AM
I obviously missed something... what just happened?

100marios
April 24th, 2004, 08:17 AM
For a second I thought Andy snapped. However, I knew something fishy was going on....some of those things...(especially when he said Legendary pokegirl was...uh..) just didn't seem like him. I wonder who's behind this then, if it isn't him...

flygonruler1
April 24th, 2004, 08:18 AM
No..I think someone might have mine

anyway andy you need to get to my account? you know my pword I belive
and Im sure its sean

CrazyMeowth
April 24th, 2004, 08:19 AM
flygon ruler? did someone hack your sn too?

Dizzy
April 24th, 2004, 08:20 AM
Oh Dear the woe of IP Adresses... Listen, Everyone We know that Andy's name has been hacked? No? Right. But it wasnt by Sean.

flygonruler1
April 24th, 2004, 08:21 AM
Im going to stop my computer and change my pword cause im sure whoever hacked him is hacking me

perthskies
This is the problem with having simple passwords which are easy to crack, if not exploit. Dizzy, I doubt it'd be Soph... or would it? o_O

Sapphire
It's not Sean...so does that mean we dont know who it is? Im gonna change my pword to just in case XD most of us should. make it hard. all this hacking..has to stop..

Sakura and Espeon
April 24th, 2004, 08:22 AM
That was not andy. That was a hacker...

>_>... Andy, you should change your password atleast every 6 months. :P

Dizzy
April 24th, 2004, 08:22 AM
^_^. DT's IP Cracker Jack Job did wonders, I must give him all the credit, for he truly did solve this mystery :)

CrazyMeowth
April 24th, 2004, 08:23 AM
who was it then? who'd you guys ban?

flygonruler1
Done!I noticed my ip for a sec,its was different but its back to normal now
everyone might want to change there pwords to somthing only you know for today
till another person gets it all sorted out

Arcanine
Soph is asleep, it is like 1:30 am for her. And he also has the same IP on my account as Soph's so she was hacked too.

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 24th, 2004, 08:24 AM
For a second I thought Andy snapped. However, I knew something fishy was going on....some of those things...(especially when he said Legendary pokegirl was...uh..) just didn't seem like him. I wonder who's behind this then, if it isn't him...

Who ever it was that was the sickest grossest and most disturbing thing I have heard today! EWWW!

flygonruler1
April 24th, 2004, 08:25 AM
this isnt good
I think theres more than one

Roxas
April 24th, 2004, 08:25 AM
.....dude...... i was cracking up when he said that LP was ..... you know... (i dont think anyone else thought that it was funny) anyway....... i think it over......or maybe not.....

PichuSecretBase
April 24th, 2004, 08:26 AM
The Hacker is NOT Sean....

Dizzy
Maybe I'm the one who Mizzundastood... -_- I'm no good at this..

Sapphire
That was one bad joke..-__-; gotta go change my pword..hope everything gets sorted out..soon. this dumb hacking!
**looks at her post**
Hey! I had like 800 posts!

Flygon trainer
that could be trouble... but who would want to try and make the mods look bad? obviously, a pokemon hater, but a darn good hacker too.... interesting thing is, so am I.... the hacker part, that is...

flygonruler1
April 24th, 2004, 08:28 AM
no its not sean im pretty sure of that
what if this started awile back?
cause ive lost 200 posts in 7 days

Roxas
April 24th, 2004, 08:29 AM
Oro? that nut change my post number........he took away more than 100 posts from me! XD....meh... dude.....wow.... it's armagedon for PC

Sakura and Espeon
April 24th, 2004, 08:29 AM
Thats what the problem with hacking. Theres no way of protecting your account secure enough.

I was indeed sleeping at the time... o.O

CrazyMeowth
April 24th, 2004, 08:30 AM
Can you guys see my posts? Nobody's listened to the fact that i gave Andy back his e-mail pword? Did you get it Andy? yeknom

Dizzy
April 24th, 2004, 08:31 AM
Posts are posts, He took atleast 3000 from me, but it doesnt really bother me.. I already served them anyways. ^_^...-_- Why Now.

*~Ashley~*
Oro? that nut change my post number........he took away more than 100 posts from me! XD....meh... dude.....wow.... it's armagedon for PC
Well I don't think he changed your post number... just deleted major threads such as DCC and Leave of Absence... among others. Now that this mess is hopefully over is there any way to fix it all?

flygonruler1
umm you know meowth its more comlicated than that,now that he knows that you told he can go change it agin

Legendary_Pokegirl
Well...think. Who hates the mods? Who doesnt like pokemon very much? Who is mad or against the people who got hacked?

Sapphire
what if we cant get this to stop? will we have to make another PC? WHAT IS WITH THIS HACKING!! grrr Im getting so mad! >__< we have to stop this foolishness!! all of us!

flygonruler1
April 24th, 2004, 08:33 AM
he deleted every single stickied item

Flygon trainer
somebody just tried to get into my account... I've got the hacker attatched to me now... eep....

Dizzy
No need to worry Sapphire ^_^, Dizzy and DT are on the job.

Sapphire
April 24th, 2004, 08:35 AM
No need to worry Sapphire ^_^, Dizzy and DT are on the job.Thankies. Can't wait till this gets all sorted out.

Dizzy
April 24th, 2004, 08:36 AM
Thank All The Staff for this one...Without them, You can say hello to new, cheaper version of PC.

CrazyMeowth
April 24th, 2004, 08:36 AM
You guys are all paranoid. I CrazyMeowth easily got the zip code from Andy which I then used to retrieve his password on hotmail. After I was in hotmail I had a new PC password e-mailed to his account. I then tried to destroy PC as i was ordered to do so by Sean. But I felt bad so I quit and gave Andy back his password. Well since i'm banned, I'll see you guys....well probably never...what a sad story....oh and sorry to pokegirl i thought you were like 15 or something. Well, now what?

Dizzy
April 24th, 2004, 08:38 AM
No need for Virus's, Just shock him and he's all set :)

Flygon trainer
April 24th, 2004, 08:38 AM
wha?... you mean you were behind all of this?

CrazyMeowth
April 24th, 2004, 08:39 AM
Well techinally Sean was behind ALL of this. But i helped cuz he helped me numerous times..

Sapphire
April 24th, 2004, 08:39 AM
this hacker had to have had some info on everyone he hacked, right? what are we gonna do to stop him? this'll be over in a few days I hope.

Flygon trainer
April 24th, 2004, 08:40 AM
first, you spammed up the site... THEN, YOU TRIED TO DESTROY IT!?!?!!?! what kind of un-holy creature are you?

Dizzy
Sean Alakazam (Loser) He's not that important.. we dont need to care about him

flygonruler1
no flygontrainer,either meowth is playing a joke or he just got hacked!

CrazyMeowth
April 24th, 2004, 08:41 AM
Hello! The hacker had no info and he wasn't a hacker it was just me and I happened to get lucky and get Andy's pword. Sean from APCC. boy he's gonna kill me....

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 24th, 2004, 08:42 AM
No jokes guys! We want only the truth!
CrazyMeowth if you really did help him then you live by your name for sure!

Sapphire
April 24th, 2004, 08:42 AM
Is this some crazy-dumb-idiotic prank or something? This is so useless!

Flygon trainer
April 24th, 2004, 08:43 AM
Crazy was banned about ummm... 3 weeks ago?, when he was known as bjgamecreations...

CrazyMeowth
April 24th, 2004, 08:44 AM
Yeah it was me. Sean came to me last night on AIM saying that he was so stressed out and angry that he had been doing physical harm to himself. I told him I'd do my best to help and this morning I attacked. Felt Bad. Retreated and now i'm explaining my reason. And i was not the "rolling spammer" whatever the heck that means. I posted my website like 3 times and you guys freaked out and banned me. Which was frustrating but i'm not resentful for that.

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 24th, 2004, 08:45 AM
Okay, I a really mad right now.....

flygonruler1
April 24th, 2004, 08:45 AM
pokegirl no need to be mad just change your pword to your mothers maidin name or somthing like that

CrazyMeowth
April 24th, 2004, 08:46 AM
Hey whatever you guys do don't bring Bjgamecreations into this. He makes really awesome games and you shouldn't taint his profile. Please. You can ban me but leave him alone.

Arcanine
April 24th, 2004, 08:46 AM
Can you guys see my posts? Nobody's listened to the fact that i gave Andy back his e-mail pword? Did you get it Andy? yeknomNo the pass is not the same so I can't log into my email.

Sapphire
April 24th, 2004, 08:48 AM
What? Im getting mad. this is starting to confuse me!

Flygon trainer
I'm not thinking too much about that one... and posting once: fine. more than that: not okay.

flygonruler1
we need to ban crazy meowth he is still working!

CrazyMeowth
I just tried it the pword is yeknom no caps or spaces and the username is [email protected]

CrazyMeowth
April 24th, 2004, 08:50 AM
we need to ban crazy meowth he is still working!

working at what? my only way that i could destroy this site was with andy's pword that luckily fell into my grasp. You banned him so now i'm out.

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 24th, 2004, 08:50 AM
pokegirl no need to be mad just change your pword to your mothers maidin name or somthing like that

I did change it.

Flygon trainer
April 24th, 2004, 08:51 AM
too bad, my memory serves me just fine. shortly after you came back, you first acted like you were a friend of his, but shortly after, you said that you were him, and you apologised for what you had done. it appears now that that is false

Sapphire
April 24th, 2004, 08:51 AM
is this hacker still around? what is up with this?

CrazyMeowth
April 24th, 2004, 08:52 AM
Geez! Everyone's sig on this forum is so big it takes like 10 mins to scroll down.

flygonruler1
April 24th, 2004, 08:52 AM
I think you have somone elses pword also
and I think that you were the one doing it all!

Flygon trainer
April 24th, 2004, 08:55 AM
*sigh* some people really don't learn do they? it'll take a while for the mods to fix this one...

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 24th, 2004, 08:56 AM
Geez! Everyone's sig on this forum is so big it takes like 10 mins to scroll down.

That is so off topic! What was the point of that post! We are not talking about ppls sigs!

flygonruler1
heres my therory
meowth did it all and is lying...
now, hes trying to be innocint and aplogise and blame sean
but we already know it was proboly not sean!

CrazyMeowth
JEBUS MURPHY PEOPLE! There was no hacker. Let me try and explain this slowly one more time.

I, Crazy Meowth, was on AIM last night and alakapcc A.K.A Sean contacted me telling me he was furious at PC for being jerks to him (no offense, that's what he said). He told me he was so stressed and angry he was cutting himself and inflicting pain on his own body. I told him I'd help him because he but some of BjGamecreations' games on his site and was very nice to both of us. This morning I figured out how to screw up PC. I got Andy/Arcanine's Zip Code in the post about Georgia Zip Codes. I then used it to change his Hotmail pword. Once I was into his Hotmail account i could get an e-mail from PC that enables me to change his password. I then logged in as him and deleted all the Sticky threads. I may have also edited some of your post-counts by accident but i don't think I did.

Flygon trainer
April 24th, 2004, 08:57 AM
my theory? that somebody really needs to fetch the mods...

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 24th, 2004, 08:58 AM
heres my therory
meowth did it all and is lying...
now, hes trying to be innocint and aplogise and blame sean
but we already know it was proboly not sean!

Ya, cause CM said that Sean was going to kill him when he found out that he was saying all that. People always do that in movies. But then they are always the ones that did the crime. He is most likly lieing to us!

flygonruler1
PEOPLE GET AN ADMIN
like I said its meowith all along!

CrazyMeowth
AHHHH! I'm not blaming Sean! It was me who caused this ruckus because Sean asked me, pleaded for me to help him. Sean is a good friend of mine so I helped him out.

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 24th, 2004, 08:59 AM
JEBUS MURPHY PEOPLE! There was no hacker. Let me try and explain this slowly one more time.

I, Crazy Meowth, was on AIM last night and alakapcc A.K.A Sean contacted me telling me he was furious at PC for being jerks to him (no offense, that's what he said). He told me he was so stressed and angry he was cutting himself and inflicting pain on his own body. I told him I'd help him because he but some of BjGamecreations' games on his site and was very nice to both of us. This morning I figured out how to screw up PC. I got Andy/Arcanine's Zip Code in the post about Georgia Zip Codes. I then used it to change his Hotmail pword. Once I was into his Hotmail account i could get an e-mail from PC that enables me to change his password. I then logged in as him and deleted all the Sticky threads. I may have also edited some of your post-counts by accident but i don't think I did.

Duh! There is to a hacker!

Flygon trainer
April 24th, 2004, 09:00 AM
Crazy? be quiet. I'm now feeling really sorry I ever thought that you could be trusted.

flygonruler1
April 24th, 2004, 09:00 AM
Guys it is Sean! He tried to get me to help him, he also was really snoody and laughed about changing Andy's e-mail pword to yeknom. Crap, can he still get on this site, if he can he's gonna kill me for helping you guys.....THEN WHAT AND THE **** IS THIS

CrazyMeowth
April 24th, 2004, 09:01 AM
*sigh* You people are hopeless. I just thuroughly explained how I did all this and you still think there is some kind of hacker or I'm lieing to you. Well seeing as I can't explain any clearer you guys'll just have to believe what you like.

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 24th, 2004, 09:02 AM
*sigh* You people are hopeless. I just thuroughly explained how I did all this and you still think there is some kind of hacker or I'm lieing to you. Well seeing as I can't explain any clearer you guys'll just have to believe what you like.

You hacked CM! We are not stupid!

flygonruler1
lets see you blame him then you say you did it then you explain how you did and then say you didnt blame sean!

CrazyMeowth
THEN WHAT AND THE **** IS THIS

That was me just having a bit of fun before i confessed. You guys were all totally clueless. It's so easy. It's like your brains melt a little everyday because you go on PC and watch pokemon.

Flygon trainer
April 24th, 2004, 09:03 AM
Who's the hopeless one now? and blue, two wrongs don't make a right. do the right thing, and fetch a mod.

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 24th, 2004, 09:04 AM
That was me just having a bit of fun before i confessed. You guys were all totally clueless. It's so easy. It's like your brains melt a little everyday because you go on PC and watch pokemon.

We are not the ones with the melting brains. You shouldnt have even been having fun with this thread. It is not funny!

flygonruler1
April 24th, 2004, 09:05 AM
ps that was he THEN ll
we all proboly have and IQ over 130 or more!

CrazyMeowth
Alright whatever guys. I'm not trying to be mean and i've obviously confused you about me not being a hacker. A hacker to me is someone who uses IP adresses and such to infect computers with viruses or uses coding to steal passwords. I did neither I just basically was given the password from Andy, without him knowing.

Flygon trainer
IF YOU EVEN HAD A BRAIN, YOU WOULDN'T BE MESSING WITH OUR SITE!!!!! caps lock was very intended.

Flaming Torchic
April 24th, 2004, 09:06 AM
I find it oh so ironic that you're accusing them of stupidity when your subtitle is "Commmunity Idiot". :tired: I for one think that you were not hacked, as you did have problems while you were on the other account, but don't believe what everyone says. If you were doing this to avenge Sean, did you ever consider that he was lieing about cutting himself, and was just trying to get you to feel sorry for him and do this for him? Come on, I bet you anything that he was.

This constant yelling at him isn't needed, he will be banned anyways eventually, and it seems as if he's accepting that.

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 24th, 2004, 09:07 AM
Alright whatever guys. I'm not trying to be mean and i've obviously confused you about me not being a hacker. A hacker to me is someone who uses IP adresses and such to infect computers with viruses or uses coding to steal passwords. I did neither I just basically was given the password from Andy, without him knowing.

Ya well.......prove it. You still did something you were not supposed to do!

Dizzy
April 24th, 2004, 09:08 AM
Sean is a loser :).. Total and complete jackass. But whatever.

It's funny how, this only happened less then two hours ago. Is it over? Or is something else about to begin? Andy, and Soph are innocent, but Sean, is the guilty one.

CrazyMeowth
April 24th, 2004, 09:08 AM
LMAO! What're you going to do? Destroy my sister's laptop? OOOhhhh i'm pissing my pants over here. I hate to be a jerk like that and I told you what happened so why are you acting like i'm still trying to trick you and that i've done some serious harm.

Flygon trainer
April 24th, 2004, 09:09 AM
because you ARE a jerk, and you DID cause some serious harm.

CrazyMeowth
April 24th, 2004, 09:10 AM
I'm a two-bit idiot? Interesting, it took me about 20 mins to explain to you what was going on. Of course i don't know how to hack. I'm not some loser who researches that kind of garbage on the internet everyday. As for IQ you guys are about as bright as a wet match in a dark alley at night.

perthskies
April 24th, 2004, 09:10 AM
I'm neutral on this, but you people shouldn't be flaming each other like this. Yes, I am referring to both sides.

I'm going to sleep now, and by tommorow, I hope the staff will have brung Order to Chaos in this situation. Best of luck to the staff.

Flygon trainer
April 24th, 2004, 09:12 AM
I'm a two-bit idiot? Interesting, it took me about 20 mins to explain to you what was going on. Of course i don't know how to hack. I'm not some loser who researches that kind of garbage on the internet everyday. As for IQ you guys are about as bright as a wet match in a dark alley at night.

okay then, my IQ is 143. and have you never heard of water-proof matches?

CrazyMeowth
Alright, well i'll let you guys vent over your gay little pokemon site for a while. OOOOHHHH boohoo the mean old "two-bit idiot" ruined are fag headquaters.

flygonruler1
and if the ip is registerd elsewere you still get your "sisters" computer screwed because of internet connection

AZSupraT

Dumb move meowth, good bye.

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 24th, 2004, 09:14 AM
Nice meeting ya "Community Idiot".......

Flygon trainer
April 24th, 2004, 09:15 AM
Alright, well i'll let you guys vent over your gay little pokemon site for a while. OOOOHHHH boohoo the mean old "two-bit idiot" ruined are fag headquaters.
yeah, because the idiot failed to realize that he was causing more pain to himself than anyone else.

Arcanine
April 24th, 2004, 09:15 AM
Ok, this has got way out of hand.
*Closed*