PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Episodes

Miss Reyna
December 19th, 2006, 07:18 PM
Would you like CN to show the Pokemon Christmas episodes? This could be the Pikachu's Christmas Vacations or the Holiday Hi-Jnyx episode. Would you like to see them to get you in the Christmas mood?

Drew
December 19th, 2006, 07:27 PM
I'd watch them...even though Pikachu's Christmas Vacation has been alot...
I want to see Christmas Vacation 2...since I haven't seen it in about 7 years... x__x
I wish they would air that one.

My Christmas spirit is currently coming from the Pokemon Christmas Bash soundtrack. xD

Aegis
December 20th, 2006, 06:21 AM
I wish they would, since I haven't seen any of them before. They could also show "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snorunt!" since thats in the snow and it's sorta Christmas-y.

But yeah, I wish CN would xD

darklugia1
December 22nd, 2006, 02:30 PM
Would you like CN to show the Pokemon Christmas episodes?

They already show the Winter Vacation episodes on CN. The ones I saw include... The Cabin, Kanga Games, Delibird's Dilemma, and Snorlax Snowman. They show them sometimes during their Pokemon Chronicles time slot.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 24th, 2006, 06:23 AM
I love the Pikachu Winter Vacation, well one episode is coming on CN at 7:00, but they won't show the Jynx episode because its banned, but I seen it in Japanese though

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Chamel413
January 2nd, 2007, 09:32 PM
I'm sorta disappointed that CN didn't show Holiday Hi Jynx or Snow way out. I really liked those episodes. I haven't seen them in a while either.

squirtleboy12
January 3rd, 2007, 11:16 AM
yeah they were cute and beautiful i really like them

Ekeshum
September 10th, 2008, 08:47 PM
i need to see pokemon christmas bash!!! where can i see it?!

Unown_
September 11th, 2008, 11:51 AM
i need to see pokemon christmas bash!!! where can i see it?!

It's against the rules to ask for episodes. And do not revive thread that are older than a month.