PDA

View Full Version : best legendary

dakelland12
December 20th, 2006, 01:40 AM
which is your favorite and why .

melod.ii ous demyx~♪
December 20th, 2006, 02:29 PM
I like Mew the best. :)
Because it's cute and mysterious, and the I like the movies that it's been in the best.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 23rd, 2006, 12:04 PM
Articuno I don't know why, thats the only legendary that I won't get mad about and the new Ghost/Dragon Giradina because its the first Ghost legendary

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Nuke
December 23rd, 2006, 12:23 PM
I'm not sure if Lucario is legendary.
If it is: Lucario
If not: Ho-oh

(300th post)

Smarties-chan
December 23rd, 2006, 12:45 PM
I can't say I'm a huge fan of legendary Pokémon, but those that I like, I like alot. I'm not completely sure which one is my absolute favourite, but the legendaries I like are:

Articuno, Zapdos, Raikou, Mew, (only the anime and manga Mew. Its game sprites suck and it's pretty shabby for an uber. =| ) Lugia, Latias, Groudon, (to a certain extent) Mewtwo (once again, only the anime and manga Mewtwo. For some reason I feel sorry for the anime Mewtwo and the manga Mewtwo has a too awesome fighting style to be ignored. Giant spoon ftw! =D) Yukishii, Diaruga and Kureseria (due to its utterly random and freaky look. O.O). Out of those, the only Pokémon that are on my favorite Pokémon list are Articuno, Raikou, Zapdos, Yukishii and Diaruga. Now let's round those Pokémon to three.

I have always liked Articuno and it's classic so Articuno'll stay for my top 3 favorite legendary list. I have loved Yukishii ever since I saw it. I dislike Psychic types in general, but something about Yukishii makes me want to train one. For the third one I shall pick Diaruga due to its utterly cool typing. I have wanted a Dragon/Steel type Pokémon ever since G/S/C and now we finally have one! ^o^ Those Pokémon in order from favorite to least favorite would be:

1. Yukishii (one of the few Pokémon that's close in awesomeness to even Dunsparce, Feebas, Cradily and Aipom. ^_^)
2. Articuno
3. Diaruga
I'm not sure if Lucario is legendary.
If it is: Lucario
If not: Ho-oh

(300th post)
Just to confirm your doubts, Lucario isn't a legendary.

Nuke
December 23rd, 2006, 12:48 PM
Thanks.
So Ho-oh is my fave legendary.

[Phantom Upheaval]
December 23rd, 2006, 04:04 PM
1. Mewtwo (loved since younger day)
2. Dialga (steel+dragon type combination ftw)
3. Darkrai

Crimson Arcanine
December 23rd, 2006, 05:41 PM
For me its Suicune 4tw! :laugh:

Not really too fond of legendaries overall but theres a few I like a lot.

Mudkip85
December 29th, 2006, 06:57 AM
I dont really have a favourite legendary but if id have to pick one id go with Mew because its original dating back to the first ever generation of pokemon and because of the fact that its cute. XD

~Kipper~

RedGyarados
December 30th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Aruseus definitely. He's awsome ecspecialy since you can change his type with the special plates (Dragon for me).

Captain Arcane
January 1st, 2007, 01:49 PM
My favorite is Kyogre. Why? Because i'm a pirate, and when I finish my fan fiction you will know why.

squirtleboy12
January 3rd, 2007, 11:44 AM
cute little latias is my favorite

_Prince_
January 3rd, 2007, 01:38 PM
The best legendary has to be Latias. Battling wise it's Mewtwo.

Rainfall
January 7th, 2007, 09:12 PM
I'm tied between Articuno, Suicune, and Lucario. They're all pretty cool.

J
January 10th, 2007, 12:06 PM
Mewtwo/Lugia is the best imo.

Aegis
January 10th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Jirachi/Kyogre/Latias. All for their own specific reasons. Jirachi because it grants whishes, and only comes around every millineum. Kyogre because its the...guardian of the sea? I'm not sure what it is, but it's pretty cool. And Latias is like Latios, only better xD

Goku Goku
January 11th, 2007, 12:26 AM
I fave Entei and Regigigas, but Aruseus would be the best. :\

mew2_v1
January 12th, 2007, 12:07 AM
Mewtwo because i like his psychic skills in the anime version
Rukario because i like Steel + Fighting

Phanima
January 12th, 2007, 01:56 AM
Definitely Mew. It's cute and powerful and nice ^^. Plus its little theme song is just fantastic, I can't stop listening to it.

Scarlet Weather
January 12th, 2007, 04:19 AM
LATIAS! I LOVE YOU! *gets shot*

Pikabloo
January 12th, 2007, 07:15 AM
Latias and Articuno. I've always liked Articuno for some reason, and Latias is just plain adorable x3

Yami Rui
January 12th, 2007, 09:30 AM
Regice- Nice stats, good ice type and good ice type moves to use. And is just too cool.

Kasedilla
January 12th, 2007, 05:21 PM
Hmmm... this is a bit of a toughie. For the most part, I'm pretty indifferent to legendaries, especially when they're first introduced.

Of course, eventually most of them grow on me, such as the original five, Lugia, Ho-oh, Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza. And others, which I won't mention, whom I find really irritating.

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the new legendaries(And won't until Diamond and Pearl come out.), but I can safely say that Arseus is awesome(Although it disturbs me somewhat that you can capture 'God'. XD), Giratina and Darkrai are intriguing, and that Sheimi seems kinda lame(It looks like it should be a normal Pokemon, not a legendary =.=;). Oh, and I just don't like Manaphy at all. I just don't.

Anywaaay.... I'm rambling now...

If I had to choose my favorite above all favorites, I'd probably choose... Lugia. 'Cause Lugia is awesomesauce.

The Fallen
January 14th, 2007, 06:15 PM
As of right now it is too hard for me to say since I've yet to test out the numerous new legendaries. But, some of my old favorites are Lugia, Deoxys and Articuno.

beauty. proletariat
January 14th, 2007, 09:34 PM
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emespr/emespr386.png, http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa150.png..
Why? Just Coz i Like the Pure Baddies!! Mewtwo, Powerful Killer and Deoxys, Space Virus(although it wasnt 2 bad in the movie ^^)

Forever
January 16th, 2007, 08:22 PM
Atm...Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno..Now they are kawaiier, plus..their moves seem to look better when they are used.

coachwhipneoship
January 16th, 2007, 08:28 PM
My favorites are Articuno, Suicune and Regice.
Hmm...seems I like watery-icy things..xD

scorpionwarrior
January 17th, 2007, 05:41 AM
I would have to say Mewtwo even if he is just a clone (really stong clone), Lugia & Rayquaza.

Smarties-chan
January 17th, 2007, 05:51 AM
Atm...Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno..Now they are kawaiier, plus..their moves seem to look better when they are used.
How could I forget about Moltres? That thing is totally awesome, and despite its attempts to look strong and shizzle, it's very cute indeed. <3 *Huggles Moltres*

Four Shore
January 20th, 2007, 01:21 PM
Groudon and Kyogre hands down!

A Psychic Espeon
January 23rd, 2007, 10:56 PM
I like most Legendaries. Im quite fond of Articuno and the Dragon ones too.

Zishi
January 31st, 2007, 04:46 AM
The best legendary is MewTwo!

♥~*Abby*~♥
February 5th, 2007, 08:15 AM
i think there all cool. just my opinion. have ur own if ya want.