PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team

duskull_seviper
December 20th, 2006, 03:44 PM
Could someone tell me how well i'm doing? I got it on Saturday the 16th and I'm at the part where you fight Groudon.

PokemonLegends
December 21st, 2006, 04:16 AM
your doing great! Keep it up!

iCE CUBE
December 21st, 2006, 10:04 AM
not bad... actually thats quite good!

DiamondDust
December 21st, 2006, 12:39 PM
Your quite close to the end of the main storyline. Make sure to be really strong for Rayquaza... what's your team?

duskull_seviper
December 25th, 2006, 03:47 PM
I'm Cubone And my partner is Pikachu.

Forever
December 26th, 2006, 04:33 AM
That's good, I only got it on Saturday but I'm almost up to that point now XD

Cubone's got some good attacks, you could win easily XD

DiamondDust
December 26th, 2006, 04:35 AM
I'm a pikachu and my partner Swampert. I'm far off the main storyline.

iCE CUBE
December 30th, 2006, 03:29 AM
soon you might be on the bit when you fight kyogre!

Mudkip85
December 30th, 2006, 05:24 AM
Update on my recent team .

Charizard 46
Swampert 42
Beautifly 39

I am now focusing on recruiting all the legendaries.

~Kipper~

强有力
December 30th, 2006, 06:32 AM
I Have Just Done Rayquaza And Done A Few Missions. Then Spinda Gave Me A Clear Wing And I Took It To Xatu. What Happens Next. Who Do I Fight At Fiery Plains. And Can Someone Give Me Advice On How To Get The HM's From Solar Cave Because Water Is Usually In The Way And I Can't Seem To Find Any Drought Orbs
Thanks
Wattsie1993

DiamondDust
December 30th, 2006, 07:49 AM
Well, i can't really help you there Wattsie. I'm on Buried Relic right now and i need to train.
I only have a swampert with swim so that kinds of gives me the advantage. Try searching every now and then at orbs that the two pokemon have in the pokemon square.

iCE CUBE
December 30th, 2006, 07:58 AM
I Have Just Done Rayquaza And Done A Few Missions. Then Spinda Gave Me A Clear Wing And I Took It To Xatu. What Happens Next. Who Do I Fight At Fiery Plains. And Can Someone Give Me Advice On How To Get The HM's From Solar Cave Because Water Is Usually In The Way And I Can't Seem To Find Any Drought Orbs
Thanks
Wattsie1993
you fight entei in fiery field. and you need water pokemon or pokemon with the iq skill
"all terain hiker" to get some of the hms in solar cave or you can use a trawl orb which helps a lot.

Squeegee Beckenheim
December 30th, 2006, 08:51 AM
You asked your question, and people gave you plenty of advice and opinions. So to avoid a lot of spam, I am going to close this and ask you to next time use Simple Questions to ask your questions. The link is in the stickies of this forum.

CLOSED