PDA

View Full Version : Favorite movie

dakelland12
December 21st, 2006, 12:59 PM
which is your favorite movie and why.

mine is lucaria and the mystery of mew i love mew thats why.

Otter Mii-kun
December 22nd, 2006, 05:38 PM
My fave of all is PK3-Spell of the Unown, but that's because of Molly :P
The first two tie in close to the top of my list also... (Perhaps moreso the first)

Aether
December 22nd, 2006, 09:28 PM
i like the first one best, nothing can beat the original, and mewtwo kicks a$$ in it

Mudkip85
December 23rd, 2006, 03:24 AM
My favourite is the First Movie. I really liked how Mewtwo was given the role of being evil but when it saw what ash did to try and stop it and Mew from fighting Mewtwo stopped bein evil.

~Kipper~

Nuke
December 23rd, 2006, 09:51 AM
I've only seen the first 5 since thats how many have been released over here.

My fave is the 2nd.

4 & 5 are the worst I've seen.

1st: Pokemon 2000 (movie 2)
2nd: Pokemon Mewtwo Vs Mew (movie 1)
3rd: Pokemon Spell of the Unown (movie 3)
4th: Pokemon Heroes (movie 5)
5th: Pokemon 4Ever (movie 4)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 23rd, 2006, 12:11 PM
Mines will have to be movies 1, 3, 6, 7 and 8. I just don't know why though but I favored 7 the most

:t354:~*!*~queen Boo~*!*~

Shwarz
December 27th, 2006, 02:25 PM
I don`t know why but my favourite Pokemon movie is The Guardian Gods of the Water Capital - Latias and Latios ;D

PikaRom
December 27th, 2006, 02:28 PM
I have always seemed to like Heroes. I liked the introduction of Hoenn Pokemon in the anime, along with how similar Altomare is to Venice.

Skitty Miaow
December 28th, 2006, 10:41 AM
The first movie is my favourite. I think because it was when Pokémon was extremly popular at the time, and Mewtwo is a great character! ^^

Chamel413
January 2nd, 2007, 09:28 PM
My favorite was the second movie.

I liked how all the characters were involved in the plot of the movie. For example Team Rocket. They aren't really involved in the plot of any other of the movies.

Vendour
January 2nd, 2007, 10:55 PM
The First Movie will always be my favorite. Like another user said, nothing will ever beat the original. None of the other movies do for me what The First Movie does. 2000 was great, Spell of the Unknown was also very good, 4Ever was just terrible. I'm currently watching the Mew+Lucario movie and its okay, but The First Movie easily takes the cake.

chrome_angel
January 12th, 2007, 10:47 PM
i pretty much love the 1st the best. mewtwo and mew were wouping each others butts, and when ash turned to stone, i cried. XD

Goku Goku
January 13th, 2007, 02:39 AM
I though the first movie was the most dramatic movie. http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/Sudowoodo12345I/yes.gif But really all the movies are good in their own way; however, I prefer the 2nd and 5th movies. ;)

pkmn foreva
January 13th, 2007, 02:23 PM
i like pokemon: Jirachi the Wishmaker

Luиαrglοω
January 13th, 2007, 02:53 PM
My favorite is the 3rd movie, I liked the crystal flowers and stoof, and it had really cool battle scenes. Then my second favorite is the Latias & Latios movie (forgot the name), but it's so sad when Latios dies D:

top8inU.S.A.
January 13th, 2007, 02:57 PM
Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. Hilarious and awesome!

Phanima
January 13th, 2007, 03:03 PM
Hmm, I've only seen the first three and the fifth movie. I think after the second, the movies started to get a little tacky with their storylines, but I enjoyed them regardless. I want to see a Ho-oh one too. It was only in the first episode :'(. Anyway, my favourite would probably be the second one, The Pokemon Movie 2000. Lugia and the birds were pretty cool ^^.

Seven
January 13th, 2007, 03:35 PM
I've only seen the first, second, and third one.

Out of the three, I like the first one the best.

Bomberman
January 13th, 2007, 04:44 PM
I've only seen the first one.
I'll take that as my cue to get downloading!

Yami Rui
January 13th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Gotta be the 8th one. Mime Jr. is just hilairous, Lucario was brillantly done and well it was just cool.

heyadj
January 14th, 2007, 03:25 AM
The eight one was really great! Probably my favourite.

dannichols
January 16th, 2007, 04:39 PM
My favourite move is the Destiny Deoxys Movie. After watching this movie I decided to go back to Pokemon after trying not to watch the Pokemon series for almost 20 months.

Forever
January 22nd, 2007, 12:00 AM
I liked the 2000 one. Mainly because it had Lugia in it, and Lugia was kool. Or the Unown one, I liked that cause...well..just cause Entei was awesome in it.

~Misty~
January 23rd, 2007, 11:16 AM
I really liked the 1st one, it was really good, Mew was cute and the best in it.

RachelKins224
January 26th, 2007, 06:58 PM
My favorite one is Pokemon 2000 and the First Movie.
But spell of the Unknown was reallly good too.
I don't know why, really i like them so much

CHaRiSMa
February 2nd, 2007, 04:28 AM
The first one all the way!! Tho I did watch only the first four films :/ Anyway close to first comes second and then third. Then last is Mewtwo returns. It's not bad just if I compare it with the rest I prefer them.

Elie Glory
February 19th, 2007, 04:55 AM
Hm...
Let's see...

1. Pokemon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea Manaphy
Manaphy and May were sooooo cute xD even I didn't understand a single word xD

2. Lucario and the Hero of the Wave
Ash beeing the hero again...A bit weird with him having the same wave as Aaron...But it's cool ^^
2. Celebi Movie ^^
Reminds me a bit of the first Movie...But I like celebi ^^ It's sooooo cute x3

Well and then the other ones ^^
But without the 7th...I didn't like it...for me...It was boring...dunno why
And I don't like the third movie that much too

Bomberman
February 19th, 2007, 06:36 PM
By now I've seen the first 3 (working my way there!), and in order my favorites are The Power of One, Mewtwo Strikes Back, and Spell of the Unown.

Horrorshow
February 19th, 2007, 06:37 PM
I think I've seen a few of them on Cartoon Network, but I like the first one the most.

Mainly due to the fact that I didn't really pay enough attention to the other one's plots.

The Wolf
February 19th, 2007, 06:42 PM
I like the 7th one and 8th one cause they have some pokemon I like in them and I liked the story a lot.

goofy_charizard_girl
March 3rd, 2007, 04:08 AM
I think (at least for now:P) that my fav is the first one, though I also didn't watch them all. Anyway I like the one mentioned because it showed the real problem (of course if pkmn were real) of a pokemon who was cloned from another pokemon. How Metwo felt like he didn't belong in the world and how angry he was because he was created just because ppl would do experiments on him, like he was just a tool. And also the movie was so secretive and I really liked that^^

Piplup_The_Penguin
March 3rd, 2007, 05:16 AM
My favorite was Pokémon the Movie 2000, followed closely by Pokémon Heroes. Lugia is one of my favorite GSC pokémon, and I loved the storyline (the music wasn't half bad, either!). I like PH because of the setting, mostly: I've always had a soft spot for Venice!

mewtwo9999
March 13th, 2007, 09:54 AM
my fave has always been 2000 it really got me into pokemon even more but even though my fave pokemon is mewtwo i like 2000 the best

Te-em
March 22nd, 2007, 04:53 AM
My favorite is the first one. I like the story, and the beginning where Mewtwo meets Ai and other clones.

Te-em
March 23rd, 2007, 03:49 AM
It's more sad when someone dies in the first movie. I won't say who it is to prevent spoilers.

Forci Stikane
March 23rd, 2007, 08:06 AM
It's more sad when someone dies in the first movie. I won't say who it is to prevent spoilers.

Turns to stone, not necessarily dies. For the sake of the little kids, anyway.

Lunux
March 23rd, 2007, 08:20 AM
The first was the best of all of them. It was the most dramatic of all as well. i liked it.

L
March 24th, 2007, 05:18 AM
Definite favorite will always be Mewtwo Strikes Back. Mewtwo's one of my favorite pokemon so I'm a bit biased. It was a very emotional movie, and I'd love to see it again one of these days.

Aegis
March 24th, 2007, 05:49 AM
My all time favorite is the newest, Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea. But my second favorite is the 5th one, Latios and Latias ^_^.

Kuri-Chan ♪
March 24th, 2007, 06:27 AM
Hmmm. I've seen them all except for Manaphy and the Prince of the Sea, but I like...

1. The Fifth Movie [Latios+Latias]
I luff Latias. <3

2. Jirachi Wishmaker
I love it how Max makes all these Pokemon Friends. It was so cute!

3. Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
I dunno why. I just really like it... It's nice~

4. Spell of the Unknown
It's just really good. <3

5. Pokemon 4-Ever
Celebi ish sooo cute!

Te-em
March 26th, 2007, 01:32 AM
Turns to stone, not necessarily dies. For the sake of the little kids, anyway.

I am not talking about, yes the one that turns into stone, I am talking about another person in the beginning of the movie.

Forci Stikane
March 26th, 2007, 02:29 PM
I am not talking about, yes the one that turns into stone, I am talking about another person in the beginning of the movie.

OH, right right right...my bad. Sorry.

Shinjanji
March 26th, 2007, 04:35 PM
I like the fifth movie the best, really. The remix of the opening song is just so much fun... *plays Mesaze Pokémon Master 2002*
That, and Misty won the race at the start ^u^

Te-em
March 26th, 2007, 10:21 PM
OH, right right right...my bad. Sorry.

But maybe you haven't watched the Lost Beginning. If not you should. That version of the first Pokémon movie is much better.

bruteroot
March 27th, 2007, 01:15 AM
i have ti admit but i love lucario and the mystery of mew. love the soundtrack!

Lucario-Kurt
March 27th, 2007, 01:34 AM
I love all of the pokémon movies

in order i love:

1. Pokémon the movie 2000 - Love it cause of Lugia and lawernce III ^^

2. Lucario and the mystery of mew - Love the story and the soundtrack too! ^^

3. Pokémon ranger and the temple of the sea - Love it cause of the story line and the Phantom ^^

4. Pokémon the first movie - Love it cause it was a cool movie ^^ and of course Mewtwo

5. Pokémon the movie 3 - Love it cause of the storyline and of course Entei

6. Pokémon 4ever - Good storyline as well, inc celebi and of course seeing young prof oak (sammy oak) ^^

i've seen pokémon 4 ever and it was cool, i've seen Jirachi Wishmaker as well, have not seen, pokémon heores, Destany dexoys

But i own on DVD:- Pokémon the first movie, Pokémon 2000, and Pokémon the movie 3, i've yet to get pokémon 4ever, Pokémon Heroes, Jirachi Wishmaker, Destany dexoys, the main 2 pokémon movies right now i want to buy the most now is Lucario and the mystery of mew and Pokémon ranger and the temple of the sea ^^
Those two are my favs right now ^^ but i got to buy them from the US as i live in the UK movie 7, 8 and 9 won't arrive here for another year or 2 >_<; :'(

Forci Stikane
March 27th, 2007, 05:01 PM
But maybe you haven't watched the Lost Beginning. If not you should. That version of the first Pokémon movie is much better.

You mean the one with the extra clips around Mewtwo's birth? I've seen it...didn't think much more of it.

Te-em
March 27th, 2007, 11:48 PM
Yes, it's that one. I think that is the best part of the movie.

Lt. Surge's Raichu
March 28th, 2007, 01:35 AM
The first one is the best for me. Love the storyline :)

Charizard EX
March 28th, 2007, 04:33 AM
For me:
Pokemon - Spell of the unown

Charizard and Entei

I hate movie 5 a little because Latios dies, the movie would be cooler if latios don't die.

//Bey
March 29th, 2007, 08:36 PM
Pokemon the Movie--I saw it in theatres when it first came out. I loved it. =D It's the only Pokemon movie I own haha. I still watch it from time to time.

Mewtwo Stikes Back(/Returns?)--I remember renting it a long time ago, but I never really paid attention to what was going on. I think I really need to watch it again. XD

Pokemon 2000--Loooove this movie XD. I understand it completely (which is a great thing for me haha). It's one of my faves.

Spell of the Unknown--Loved it. I love Entei <3

Pokemon 4-Ever--Creeped me out the first time I saw it. I don't love it, but I also don't hate it.

Pokemon Heroes--Not a fan of this one. I really dislike the third generation. Plus the noises that Latios and Latias made really ticked me off. XD

Jirachi Wishmaker--Kinda freaked me out XD. It was so weird and confusing haha.

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew--Didn't like that one either. Back to that whole "I'm not a fan of the third generation" thing.

Houndour2005
March 30th, 2007, 12:00 AM
The first too!

I love Mew!

//Bey
March 31st, 2007, 12:52 PM
Okay, so my friend brought all of her Pokemon movies over, and we watched Mewtwo Returns last night. XD I understand what happens now haha.

Animehero
April 1st, 2007, 05:13 PM
Ho-Oh and the hound of thunder.

Unown_
April 2nd, 2007, 08:41 AM
Care to explain why you'd like that movie, Animehero? Just posting a movie title is just plain spam I'm affraid, aside from the fact that it is a fake title.

Christophe
April 6th, 2007, 05:01 PM
My fave is Mewtwo Strikes back (the First Movie) and it's short. Gotta love the music.

Te-em
April 10th, 2007, 10:16 PM
You mean the one with the extra clips around Mewtwo's birth? I've seen it...didn't think much more of it.

Wait a minute . . . what did you mean by extra clips. It's just the beginning of the movie, nothing extra. And by the way, did you know that the DVD version of the movie has some 3D animations that the VHS version does not have. The storm clouds are in 3D and the doors opnening in Mewtwo's stadium is 3D and when Satoshi walks out of the smoke followed by the Pokémon he has rescued from he cloning machine that is also made by computer. I have heard that the 3D animations are no good at all and that they ruin the movie. I think I have seen the DVD version but I have, luckily, the VHS version without those changes. I like handdrawn animations better any way.

blankspace
April 10th, 2007, 11:29 PM
Hmm.. My favorite Pokemon movies are the ones with Jirachi (because it was so cute with the disappearing chocolate!), Latios and Latios (because it made me cry XD), and Celebii (although I don't know why). :D

Kotowari
April 11th, 2007, 01:42 AM
Pokemon 2000 - The power of one My first favorite. The story is great, it has some great pokemon, and the melody of Lugia's song just sticks in your head for days.
I still like the Dutch tittle better xO

Pokémon 4EverIt was the first Pokemon movie that I saw in theatres. And I love Suicune. ^^
The Ending was kinda sad. T_T

Pokemon Heroes Latias is just too cute. =3 The ending was exciting, and sad too. T_T

Jirachi Wishmaker Absol, Flygon, Salamence [/enough said xD] No, I really like this one.

Lucario and the Mytery of Mew Probably one of the prettiest movies I've seen so far. It has everything a movie needs. =D

Lucy Lu
April 16th, 2007, 02:11 PM
My favorite movies are Pokemon Heroes(5th movie), Lucario and The Mystery of Mew(8th movie), and Pokemon The Movie 2000. Because Lucario and Mew and how everyone try to help them. And how Ash try to save Latias and Latios. Also in 2000, because hints of Pokeshipping and Lugia. ^^

Soogz
April 16th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Heroes, and Lucario were my favorites. Both very solid

aaronburnsyou
April 17th, 2007, 04:35 PM
I can't just put one movie, because I just love too talk way too much, so I'll list the movies in order from best to worst in my opinion.

Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea:
-Featured a WIDE variety of my favorite type of pokemon (WATER). I also thought it was funny that Ash saved the day, yet again, even though he couldn't have to do less with the actual plot of the movie.

Pokemon Heroes:
-I like the water race in the beginning, and the water race revival against the mutant fossil pokemon.

Pokemon - Lucario and the Mystery of Mew:
-I just like the Regis a LOT!!!!!! It also had a cool musical theme.

Pokemon - Spell of the Unown:
-It was the first time I ever saw Aipom (my FAV) actively in the Anime series, and it had my favorite legendary.

Pokemon 4Ever - Voice of the Forest:
-I just got really emotional during this movie.

Pokemon 2000 - The Power of One:
-Um, ORANGE ISLANDS!!!!!!!

Pokemon - Destiny Deoxys:
-All I liked were the epic "Rayquaza vs Deoxys" clips.

Pokemon - The First Movie:
-I just saw it again, and it REALLY isn't as appealing as it used to be.

Pokemon - Wish Maker:
-In my opinion, just a god awful movie (sorry to you fans).

yakusoku
April 27th, 2007, 01:46 PM
My favorite is the fourth w/ celebi ^^ it was really sad and stuff.. I havent seen any movie after the Latias + Lastios one D:

anakin
July 26th, 2007, 01:30 PM
Two of my favorite movies are the 9th movie. Jack walker kicks butt. I like the Pokemon Rangers My favorites are Jack and Solana.
And the 4th movie with Celebi. Celebi is really cute and Sammy Oak Young Professor Oak is awesome.

Jolt
July 26th, 2007, 02:04 PM
My favorite movie is Pokemon Heroes (:latias: <3) Ahem! Besides that, the movie had a decent plot, pretty good music and a sneak peak of the Hoenn Pokemon. Only movie which *almost* brought me to tears. Also I thought the noises Latias and Latios made were cute =P

Next favorites would be (in no specific order):
-Pokemon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea (May and Manaphy did look cute together.. very emotional as well, although I hated the Super Saiyan Ash part...)
-Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (It also had it's emotional parts, although plot's a bit basic/lacking.)
-Pokemon 2000 (That Lugia melody was stuck in my head for a bit... good plot, although I hate how Ash is the hero once again.)
-Pokemon the First Movie (Good plot, nice battles, awesome Mewtwo! Tears to revive Ash were a bit 'meh' though.)
-Spell of the Unown

Movies I didn't like:
Pokemon 4Ever (*yawn*)
Jirachi Wish Maker (*zzz*)
Destiny Deoxys (Just not one of my favorites..)
Mastermind of Mirage (I abhorred their voices.. also I thought it was pretty stupid, but that's just me.)

GrayLuna
July 26th, 2007, 04:05 PM
my favorite movie is the first one

burgundynite
July 27th, 2007, 05:13 PM
pokemon ranger and the temple of the sea, mostly cause it had ALOT of may in it = D

destinedjagold
July 30th, 2007, 04:38 AM
LUCARIO AND THE MYSTERY OF MEW!

I really love that movie!

And, I'm looking forward to the newest movie about Palkia, Dialga and Darkrai!

Kitty!
July 30th, 2007, 08:05 AM
Probably the Manaphy movie..just for the fact that May got so much importance in that movie. And it was so sweet. :D

Charaxes
July 30th, 2007, 05:29 PM
A. We already have a new favorite movie thread. http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=88335

Silliness that is bumping.

B. Anakin, ya gravedug. No worries, but I'll lock this and focus attention on the new version. Thanks.