View Full Version : which version are u gonna get?

April 24th, 2004, 12:33 PM
when fr/lg come out in the us in sept. which version r u gonna get? i'm getting fr cuz my friend(who is gettin lg) and i trade back and forth to fill our pokedexs! plus, i just like charizard over venusaur.(no offense to u grass-type lovers)

April 24th, 2004, 4:35 PM
i dunno if i'm gunna get it. I mean, after all. Its just like Red and Blue right? I still need to get Gold and Crystal for heaven's sake O.o

Wing Zero
April 24th, 2004, 4:40 PM
i voted fire red, just bece of the dexoys in that game.
i know he has no defense, yet his look is the coolest and i really like his move set.
otherwise i really dont care...lo...o_0;

April 24th, 2004, 5:20 PM
We have so Many of these threads, you think we could stop making them? If you actually read the message board, then you would know which topics are made.

April 25th, 2004, 1:11 AM
Yeah your right.. anyway, I think I'll get FR too,
because I allready have Red, Gold, Ruby..
So FR fits good in my collection.. :shocked:

April 25th, 2004, 1:14 AM
Yeah your right.. anyway, I think I'll get FR too,
because I allready have Red, Gold, Ruby..
So FR fits good in my collection..

Same here my friend

April 26th, 2004, 5:16 PM
i gettin leaf green why? i have that rom so i'll know it better

April 27th, 2004, 1:58 AM
I'll be getting Leaf Green when it hits the UK, although I'll import Fire Red from the US.

April 27th, 2004, 5:49 PM
Leaf Green rulez!!!
i love venusaur 30 times more than dumb old famous charizard. its about time venusaur and blastoise get more respect. once ppl c me with venusaur theyll think twice on whos better.
deoxys doesnt matter to me since u need the 'mystery ticket'.<-how do u get that ticket(and the southern ticket thing too).

April 28th, 2004, 6:36 PM
Fire red for me dragon like pokemon charizard and i just like red more then blue lol.

April 28th, 2004, 6:45 PM
Defentaly red, because of good ol scyther. Thats the only prue reason!

April 29th, 2004, 4:02 AM
probley both but i think green will be my fave

April 29th, 2004, 4:04 AM
Yeah.. When you get both, you can get all pokemon to :)

April 30th, 2004, 2:02 PM
that's y i have my friend who lives 3 miles away from me. i just bike to his house. Btw ppl, in case you haven't figured this out by now, my bud's leonspants!

May 3rd, 2004, 5:45 PM
Green I never Had blue... and I really want to train magmar and other blue pokemon in advance mode... I will miss electabuzz though

Pokemon Master #1
May 4th, 2004, 2:57 PM
I'm getting both at the same time.It's not a rare thing to happen is it?

May 4th, 2004, 3:38 PM
I'm getting both, and reserving, mainly because there's a huge Pokemon community where I live. That, and I've always bought all the versions.

May 4th, 2004, 3:44 PM
lol ill just get a random one if any, i wouldnt waste money on both.

May 4th, 2004, 3:55 PM
Leaf Green all the way!!!! I already got Red and Blue, and I've wanted an english version of green for so long, now I've finally got my chance.

May 4th, 2004, 4:02 PM
Im gonna get Leaf Green cause I really want it...probably because I dont have "Green"

May 4th, 2004, 7:48 PM
I need to get a scyther, and I think that it's only in red... so I'm going to be getting red.

May 5th, 2004, 12:30 PM
fire red, its got good exslusives

May 5th, 2004, 5:24 PM
Leaf Green becuase my friend is getting Fire Red

May 5th, 2004, 5:28 PM
fr cuz i like fire and red...

May 5th, 2004, 5:55 PM
Leaf Green cuz i don't have any green games yet
isn't that the best reason in the world?

May 7th, 2004, 1:18 PM
lol yeah it is...dunno y i'm gonna get Red personally other than the fact that leonspants is getting LG...dunno maybe it's just cuz i like fire types over grass/water...

Mr Cat Dog
May 7th, 2004, 1:21 PM
I think there should be a both version in your poll, as some people (like moi) might want to get both for the pure pleaseure of having both of them. Anyways... yeah - I'll be getting both of them...

May 7th, 2004, 6:04 PM
Leaf Green because:

-I hate Red
-I love Bulbasaur
-I like the fact that I can catch Oddish *Huggles Oddish*

May 7th, 2004, 7:19 PM
I'm going to be getting Fire Red... ^_^; The original Red Version was the first video game I ever got, so it kind of has sentimental value, lol. Besides, the colour red just appeals to me more than green. =\ My brother will buy whichever game I don't get myself.

Neko Keeshi
May 7th, 2004, 9:42 PM
I'm geting green(which I think will sell more here in the US.) But I'm starting with Charmander my first time through.