PDA

View Full Version : The Christmas Chain Story of 2006

Soul Eater
December 21st, 2006, 05:39 PM
Jake said i could do it so here I am....making the Christmas chain story. This is my first time so...

Anyway, the idea is to make up the story of the way you want it....you can add anyone you want to the story...and the characters hafta be fictional.

All PC rules aplly to this topic and any other rules jake has for the Chain Story...(Please add anything i missed, Jake...you have my permission)

The Plot: Ash and his friends set out on a very special mission; they're mission is riding on a magical train to the santa express. Team rocket has gotten at it again and they are attempting to steal all of the christmas presents to please their boss, hoping to ruin christmas for everyone...but with the help of Ash and his friends...Team Rocket discovers a true meaning of what Christmas really is.

I will start:

Ash, Pikachu, Brock, max and May were boarding a magic train; it would be a long journey to the north pole.

Max had alot of questions.

Max: Do you think there will be pokemon elves?

May: Max...there is no such thing!

Max: How do you know?!

Max noticed a young girl sitting alone; she had a light pink hair and dark blue eyes. her dress was a sleevless Christmas satin...(Because I suck at explaining here is what the outfit looks like: http://www.staggerin.com/image-cache/24501_1.jpg_255_255.jpg)

Max sat next to the girl.

Max: Hi! My name's Max, What's your's?

Girl: I'm Lacus.

She smiled.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 23rd, 2006, 03:24 PM
Lacus: where are you going
Max: ummm... I will like to introduce you to my friends
Lacus: *smiles* okay
Max: Ash, May, Pikachu and Brock this is Lacus
Ash, May, Pikachu and Brock: hello
Lacus: glad to meet you all

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Forever
December 24th, 2006, 03:51 AM
May: So, wheres your family?

Max: May!! Don't ask those sorts of questions.

Max: Pardon May's rude-ness.

Lacus:Oh that's okay..I don't have a family anyway.

Ash, Brock and Pikachu looked down feeling sorry for the girl.

May, on the other hand, viewed her head to toe.

Max: Oh so sorry for you..Lemme make it up to you by solving your sadness and coming on a date with me..

Lacus blushed.