PDA

View Full Version : in your opinion what is the best shiny

kingheart
December 22nd, 2006, 06:35 PM
for me its shiny charizard:cool:

anantha
December 22nd, 2006, 10:48 PM
my favourite shiny is rayquaza as it looks cool in black.

kingheart
December 23rd, 2006, 05:21 AM
:D he's my second favorite black shinys are cool but i chose charizard because he looks cool and he is my favorite pokemon:D

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 23rd, 2006, 06:08 AM
Mines are Rayquaza and Charizard because they both turn black

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

T4G
December 23rd, 2006, 07:10 AM
Charizard hands down. It looks so cool.

Pazuzu
December 23rd, 2006, 07:29 AM
This would be more fitting in the Pokémon General forum.

~moved~

kingheart
December 23rd, 2006, 06:02 PM
black shinys are cool huh

.Bastion
December 23rd, 2006, 06:28 PM
I may have never caught any shiny pokemon, but I think I can safely say that Charizard is the coolest.

Black dragons are just awesome.

Captain Arcane
December 23rd, 2006, 06:34 PM
Id have to go with black shinies, and Gyarados(my favourite pokemon)

Natsuki
December 23rd, 2006, 09:05 PM
I like the shiny Charmander, it looks so pretty. X3 I also like the shiny Meganium, since its colors represent fall~ Yay leaves. <33 I wish they'd put more shinies into the anime, though. :x

~Kelsey

Smarties-chan
December 24th, 2006, 03:10 AM
Normal Charizard > shiny Charizard so I really don't understand the big fuss about shiny Charizards. :S My favorite shinies by far are shiny Pidgeotto, (I used to have one, but my Emerald file where I had it got erased. ._. There goes my beautiful, golden Pidgeotto. <.<) Moltres and Dunsparce. (they're so manly with that dark pink color. x3) Shiny Meganiums are also awesome, but they're nothing compared to the three I mentioned before.

Mudkip85
December 24th, 2006, 10:31 AM
My shiny weedle was really good when i found and caught it on my Fire Red version but when it became butterfree it looked even more amazing.

~Kipper~

Nuke
December 24th, 2006, 10:34 AM
Typhlosion is class as a shiny he looks so much more fire type.

Pacman
December 28th, 2006, 09:54 AM
Charzaid or Metagross........

Rainfall
January 7th, 2007, 09:48 PM
I think Flygon, Suicune, Umbreon, and Houndoom.

Charizard is pretty awsome too, and so is Rayquaza.

Pikabloo
January 8th, 2007, 01:40 AM
Shiny Umbreon looks pretty cool, in my opinion...

And maybe shiny Metagross.

Simplicity
January 8th, 2007, 01:57 AM
...I reckon gold-ish shinies are awesome. XD...and mine would have to be Altaria...well it's obvious. =D

_Prince_
January 8th, 2007, 12:56 PM
The charizard shiny looks heavy. (Dark Charizard)

*~Hazel~*
January 8th, 2007, 01:44 PM
Shiny Umbreon, I think! =D

melod.ii ous demyx~♪
January 8th, 2007, 09:26 PM
^^ I think any of the shiny starters or shiny legendaries are good. Because they seem so rare, and finding one takes alot of patience.~

Guess that's true with any shiny tho. x3

I think shiny Ditto is sweet. It's just pretty~

J
January 9th, 2007, 03:23 AM
I like the shiny Metagross. It looks more...erm, metalic?

Sylphiel
January 9th, 2007, 07:04 AM
The ones I think are the best are shiny quilava and typhlosion. Not only because they're two of my favorite pokemon, but because I think the dark red suits them extremely well. Unlike some pokemon, it didn't seem like they just chose colors at random (seriously, some shiny color schemes just make me want to cringe).

Then there's shiny dragonair...which, with its complementary colors, seems pretty neat as well. I think that one's also a pretty good one.

Alter Ego
January 9th, 2007, 08:18 AM
I second Cowrie's comment on the colour choices, a lot of shinies actually look a lot worse than the ordinary ones (Personally, I think Dragonite is among the worst xP). I have to say that having a shiny Feebas would be fun (If only because I have a certain friend who's face I could stick it into. xD). Also, shiny Magikarp is class. ^^ Other than that, shiny Electabuzz is pretty cool too, as are Horsea and Seadra.

Shiny Umbreon
January 9th, 2007, 10:00 AM
Umbreon it's the best shiny. It looks cool and it doresn't change its original color very much.

Nuke
January 10th, 2007, 11:21 AM
Typhlosion is class as a shiny he looks so much more fire type.

I also think Mew shiny looks cool too.

Goku Goku
January 11th, 2007, 12:31 AM
All shinies are great, but personally I adore Charizard's and Metang's (and his evo's) shinies. They're cool. :)