PDA

View Full Version : Redsteel series

Nuke
December 23rd, 2006, 02:50 AM
I got Nintendo mag yesterday.
Anyway they say they may be more Redsteel titles to come.

So, I know only a few of you have Redsteel but what do you think of this news?

Esupio
December 23rd, 2006, 03:17 AM
I got Nintendo mag yesterday.
Anyway they say they may be more Redsteel titles to come.

So, I know only a few of you have Redsteel but what do you think of this news?

Its old news.
It was on IGN For a while.

ONM I suppose, I really should get the new one ¬¬.

If there is, it better be MUCH better.

Mudkip85
December 23rd, 2006, 03:26 AM
Im really not a great fan of the first redsteel but i am looking foward to later titles as they look much better.

~Kipper~

Esupio
December 23rd, 2006, 03:38 AM
Im really not a great fan of the first redsteel but i am looking foward to later titles as they look much better.

~Kipper~

We haven't even seen any screenshots! (that I know of)
How can they look much better

Dawson
December 23rd, 2006, 07:43 AM
A sequal is a great idea really. My brother is getting me the game for christmas and I am looking forward to playing it but, from what I heard, the game doesn't come close to matching the hype and expectations that the media heaped on it.

And a sequal will give Ubisoft the opportunity to work out the faults of the original and could end up with a solid title.

Nuke
December 23rd, 2006, 08:30 AM
Do you think it could start to be one of Nintendo's main games like Mario,Pokemon,Zelda etc.

Dawson
December 23rd, 2006, 08:31 AM
Do you think it could start to be one of Nintendo's main games like Mario,Pokemon,Zelda etc.
Given how Red Steel isn't a Nintendo game, that might prove to be quite difficult.

Arcanine
December 23rd, 2006, 08:55 AM
I don't think it'll happen.

The one thing I dislike about Red Steel is how hard the sword fights get in the later levels. I mean it gets to a point where it really really pisses you off and they have like 5 or so per level (I know I'm close to the end). And seeing how it gets crazy (not the good kind) I do hope Ubi does some fixes on that.
To me Red Steel was good, but it just didn't quite live up to the hype. With Red Steel 2 they need to clean up a few things the first one had probs on.

Thomas
December 23rd, 2006, 11:29 AM
The graphics were extremely disappointing, but the gameplay was surprisingly fun. This is the first 1st person shooter I've ever liked. I've played some before, but only only using the Wiimote does it make it actually fun. The game does have it's problems, I'm still very near the beginning because I've been buys with work, but I'm hoping the rest of the game is as good as what I've seen so far.

Andy, I totally agree with your post. About how the game didn't really live up to its hype.

Zero ex
January 20th, 2007, 10:28 PM
I just played red glitch one time, it was hard. they didn't put well the sensibility of the wiimote, maybe the red steel 2 will be better'