PDA

View Full Version : Ash Ketchum's taste in music?

pokerock
December 23rd, 2006, 12:53 PM
What do you think is Ash favortie music/band/or artist?

dakelland12
December 23rd, 2006, 12:59 PM
i think he likes viridian city song dont know why ???

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 24th, 2006, 06:20 AM
I don't know he can be a Punk rocker like me, that would be awesome

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Skitty Miaow
December 24th, 2006, 10:33 AM
Woo Ash can like old school Punk bands, like The Clash! ^^ I don't think he'd be into a specific type though, maybe just any music that's popular or something? =P

PikaRom
December 24th, 2006, 11:42 AM
To me, it seems like he'd like punk, but I could be wrong.

.Bastion
December 24th, 2006, 11:56 AM
To me, it seems like he'd like punk, but I could be wrong.

For some reason, I get that impression too. Or if not maybe like Rock or Alternative.

EmeraldSky
December 24th, 2006, 01:34 PM
I see him as a Pop/Rock fan, with a light touch of jazz...

Mudkip85
December 24th, 2006, 02:21 PM
I guess we cant really say as we have no idea what he likes, only Satoshi has the answer to that one. I think the virdian city song or the together forever song would be the most likley to be his favourite but thats just a guess.

~Kipper~

Aether
December 24th, 2006, 09:31 PM
yeah, i personally really like "the road to viridian city" song too, it just makes sense that Ash would be into that kind of music

Charaxes
December 25th, 2006, 10:36 AM
Woo Ash can like old school Punk bands, like The Clash! ^^ I don't think he'd be into a specific type though, maybe just any music that's popular or something? =P

Yeah! The Clash! Whoo. I only say that since one of my favorite Law and Order characters is a major Clash fan. Heh.

Anyway, we've seen music based episodes before and he doesn't seem to mind the various musical cues within the series itself. I'd say he's a jack of all trades type from that. Or not, this is just silly. Heh.

mrplanters
December 25th, 2006, 11:04 AM

That would be awesome! but sadly i don't think Ash likes to rock out to london calling, white riot, etc.

Forever
December 26th, 2006, 04:44 AM
I think Ash is more into the lovey-dovey songs.

He's just too goodie for anything else XD

Esupio
December 26th, 2006, 05:51 AM
Heavy Metal.

Ya never know.

Bomberman
December 26th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Probably some stupid, boring mainstream rock most 'hardkore' teenagers seem to like.
System of a Down, My Chemical Romance, Breaking Benjamin, Green Day...

pokerock
December 27th, 2006, 01:22 PM
Whoa!!!! Thanks for the replies.

But in my opinion I see him listening to pop rock bands like Angels & Airwaves or U2.

Or maybe Green Day or My Chemical Romance. But that's just me.

Who knows? Maybe he's a BIG fan of Angels & Airwaves & U2.

jasonresno
December 28th, 2006, 09:44 AM
to me I see him liking the mainstream more pop friendly rock (see: switchfoot, angels and airwaves, 30 seconds to mars etc)

goofy_charizard_girl
December 31st, 2006, 01:39 PM
I think that Ash would be in all pokemon songs and I've heard quite a lot of them. It's so interesting that some of you got an idea that he would like punk and rock. I personaly can't imagine Ash listening to that. But don't get the idea I am against that kind of music.