PDA

View Full Version : PC Romantic Chat & Pairings Thread

22sa
December 24th, 2006, 12:20 PM
Click (http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=56019[/url) for the previous pair-up thread.

This thread is to honor current PC pairs, as well discussing any other romantic topics involving PC members. You may chat about current pairs/relationships, suggest new pairs, and of your romantic experiences here.

Rules:
1. The meaningful of pairing up with somebody is just to honor your like/value/love of them, and them of you. If you pair up with somebody, it should mean you at least have good intentions with them and are good friends. But this is not a must, you can pair up for whatever reason you care for.
2. No flamming or harassing members or pairs. If you don't like a pair, you are welcome to express yourself, just not in the form of an insult or harmful intent.
3. If either you or partner has been inactive for over a month, you will be removed automatically for the sake keeping the Pairs' List meaningful.
4. Do not post off-topic or spam. This thread is only for relationships involving PC members, and romantic subjects.
5. Do not invent up stories or false crushes to try to get people to pair up, or anything else that may offend who you're gossiping involved.
How do you pair up?
Just make sure you and your partner agree that you want to be paired up. This may be done in this thread, private messaging, instant messaging, or real life conversations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~ Pairs ~*~
Count: 5

Sammi & drummershuff
Blue & Natsuki
Miyu-chan & MegaDitto
Digital Mage & Kylie-chan
Arcanine & *~Ashley~*

The old list has been discarded. Announce yourselves if you want to be on the new list.

Krafty Quill
December 24th, 2006, 05:14 PM
Great, it's back!

Why don't you kick off the thread with your own suggestions, 22sa. ^^

22sa
December 24th, 2006, 05:16 PM
Great, it's back!

Why don't you kick off the thread with your own suggestions, 22sa. ^^
lol I lost the momentum by now.

So... Krafty Quill wants:

Namine x Krafty Quill

Namine wants:

Namine x Akinari
or
Namine x H-man

Who else could she be referring to when she said there were several people whom she'd pair with? :P

Krafty Quill
December 24th, 2006, 05:20 PM
Whoa... all of a sudden I can see what Origin meant when he said this thread could cause problems XD;;;;

Well, anyway, my guess would be that Nami's interested in Akinari the most.

I think Sorano and Ryan would make a cute pair-up. <3

Lily
December 24th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Nami x Lily. No Nami x 22sa. :x I support this one fully!

22sa
December 24th, 2006, 05:23 PM
Whoa... all of a sudden I can see what Origin meant when he said this thread could cause problems XD;;;;

Well, anyway, my guess would be that Nami's interested in Akinari the most.

I think Sorano and Ryan would make a cute pair-up. <3
lol It's not like we can put them on the list without their permissions anyways. :P

Who's Ryan again?

And I'd need to get to know Nami more... I think we're really different though. She's more a gamer then an anime fan, and the fact she doesn't really come online much. :P

Krafty Quill
December 24th, 2006, 05:27 PM
lol It's not like we can put them on the list without their permissions anyways. :P

Who's Ryan again?

And I'd need to get to know Nami more... I think we're really different though. She's more a gamer then an anime fan, and the fact she doesn't really come online much. :P

Oh, this dook, Hitsugaya Toushiro, is Ryan.

22sa
December 24th, 2006, 05:31 PM
Oh, this dook, Hitsugaya Toushiro, is Ryan.
I don't have anything for or against them being together lol.

How could I forget...

Namine x Akinari
Namine x Frostweaver
Namine x Lily
Namine x Krafty Quill
Namine x H-man

Frostweaver might be a better fit then Akinari though, since they're both hardcore gamers, and basically like the same type of games. :P

Krafty Quill
December 24th, 2006, 05:35 PM
I dunno about Nami x Frosty. Lily tried to encourage that pairing and things didn't work out. If not the Nami x Akinari pairing, then I'd have to agree with Lily and say 22sa x Nami would be good. ^^

We're a bunch of gossip queens XD

Persona
December 24th, 2006, 05:36 PM
I must say, those pairings all suck, except for one.

Lily x Naminé. [/supports]

22sa
December 24th, 2006, 05:37 PM
I dunno about Nami x Frosty. Lily tried to encourage that pairing and things didn't work out. If not the Nami x Akinari pairing, then I'd have to agree with Lily and say 22sa x Nami would be good. ^^

We're a bunch of gossip queens XD

I don't think it'd be hard for me to get into games she's into, but like I said, I'd rather anime/forums. xD;

Meh, haven't talked to Nami about her career interests either.

So why didn't Namie x Frosty work out? Frosty didn't care?

Krafty Quill
December 24th, 2006, 05:38 PM
I don't think it'd be hard for me to get into games she's into, but like I said, I'd rather anime/forums. xD;

Meh, haven't talked to Nami about her career interests either.

So why didn't Namie x Frosty work out? Frosty didn't care?

I dunno the specifics. Ask Lily about them, or Nami herself next time you get the chance.

22sa
December 24th, 2006, 05:40 PM
He doesn't like any except the lesbian pair. :P I'm not sure if Nami's feelings for Lily is at the same level as Lily's girl x girl pairing desire for her though. :P

Persona
December 24th, 2006, 05:42 PM
He doesn't like any except the lesbian pair. :P I'm not sure if Nami's feelings for Lily is at the same level as Lily's girl x girl pairing desire for her though. :P

Well, why not? I mean, everyone should know a male and female pairing is way too dull and boring now. P=

Krafty Quill
December 24th, 2006, 05:43 PM

Yeah, you've got a valid point there. I don't think Lily could make her feelings any more obvious with all her licking. :P

Speaking of same sex pairs. Ryan, do you remember the time me and you got paired????

Hold on a sec, I've been paired twice, not once. XD;;;;;;

22sa
December 24th, 2006, 05:46 PM
lol I'm not interested in same sex pairs except for humor. And I'm sure they're both into guys only, so they wouldn't last too long together. ^_-

~*~ Pairs ~*~
Count: 9

Sammi & drummershuff
Blue & Natsuki
Miyu-chan & MegaDitto
Arcanine & *~Ashley~*
Kanna-chan & Hakudoushi-kun
Cowrie & Mewthree w/armour
Imari & Hiroshi Sotomura
Scizz & Signomi

Added 4 more obvious pairs.

Persona
December 24th, 2006, 05:47 PM
Yeah, you've got a valid point there. I don't think Lily could make her feelings any more obvious with all her licking. :P

Speaking of same sex pairs. Ryan, do you remember the time me and you got paired????

Hold on a sec, I've been paired twice, not once. XD;;;;;;

What the heck are you talking about? We never got paired. Sorry, Krafty, I don't share any feelings with you. XD

Krafty Quill
December 24th, 2006, 05:48 PM
What the heck are you talking about? We never got paired. Sorry, Krafty, I don't share any feelings with you. XD

Stop clowning. We paired for like 10 minutes that day. XD

G even took a snapshot of the pair up thread. Remember? I even capitilized our names and used a bold font. XD;;;;;

Persona
December 24th, 2006, 05:51 PM

G even took a snapshot of the pair up thread. Remember? I even capitilized our names and used a bold font. XD;;;;;

Oh, yeah, now that you say it, I do remember.

I don't remember my reaction, though. I don't think I liked the idea, did I? XD

22sa
December 24th, 2006, 05:52 PM

If you have that screenshot, I want to see it. :P

Nami x H-man
Nami x Akinari

Guess it is true that Frosty didn't care afterall. xD;

For Frosty: Frosty x Lily xD

Krafty Quill
December 24th, 2006, 05:56 PM
If you have that screenshot, I want to see it. :P

Nami x H-man
Nami x Akinari

Guess it is true that Frosty didn't care afterall. xD;

For Frosty: Frosty x Lily xD

I'm not surprised that he didn't care XD

I think you might want to scratch off H-Man too. I had a short convo with him recently... v.v;

Ryan, you thought it was funny at first but didn't like it after a while either.

22sa
December 24th, 2006, 05:57 PM
I'm not surprised that he didn't care XD

I think you might want to scratch off H-Man too. I had a short convo with him recently... v.v;
Does he reject Nami too? :\

I wonder about Akinari's opinion then. :P

Krafty Quill
December 24th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Yeah, I wanna know his opinion too. And I still want to know why he hates me. o.o

Frostweaver
December 24th, 2006, 06:05 PM
Niko dislikes online relationship, so at least that much I know and is able to contribute and "support" 22sa's hard-earned thread =x So, I'm pretty sure Niko is sticking to things IRL if he must talk about pairing with another girl.

22sa, we haven't heard *you* about nami yet ;p

(oh, guess she's the center of attention again, huh...)

22sa
December 24th, 2006, 06:08 PM
Me about Nami...? She's not my favourite girl, and I have a different lifestyle from her. If we are talking mutual respect though, there's no problems between us there.

Like I said, she's really more the Frosty type in terms of lifestyle. :P

KQ, how does he hate you exactly? o_o;

Krafty Quill
December 24th, 2006, 06:10 PM
Me about Nami...? She's not my favourite girl, and I have a different lifestyle from her. If we are talking mutual respect though, there's no problems between us there.

Like I said, she's really more the Frosty type in terms of lifestyle. :P

KQ, how does he hate you exactly? o_o;

"I've got my reasons."

Is all he says.

You seem to know a bit about Nami from that single conversation, 22sa.

22sa
December 24th, 2006, 06:13 PM
"I've got my reasons."

Is all he says.

You seem to know a bit about Nami from that single conversation, 22sa.
I suppose I didn't ask as random questions as I'd usually do. :\

And Akinari doesn't want to talk about his dislikes. Understandable. :P But wouldn't you understand a bit of his aversion? Unless somebody's been gossiping to him, you should know a bit.

Haha.. worth laughing about: Krafty Quill x Akinari

Krafty Quill
December 24th, 2006, 06:16 PM
I suppose I didn't ask as random questions as I'd usually do. :\

And Akinari doesn't want to talk about his dislikes. Understandable. :P But wouldn't you understand a bit of his aversion? Unless somebody's been gossiping to him, you should know a bit.

XD

Nope, I haven't gotten the slightest clue why. One second, Nami, him and I were in a convo talking about some party he went to, and the next he started making fun of everything I said. When I asked if I said something to offend him, all he said was "I just don't feel like it." =o=

22sa
December 24th, 2006, 06:18 PM
lol That attitude is also familiar in his little PC sister, we'd know that, huh? :P

But yeah, too bad, I didn't know he held such an attitude of looking down on you in front of Nami. I wasn't there, so meh :P

Yeah, I'm not sure about Nami x Akinari

They'd understand each other in the respect that they are both half-Asian though :P

Persona
December 24th, 2006, 06:20 PM

I don't support that pairing. They've got nothing in common. =\

'22sa x Krafty' sounds better.

Krafty Quill
December 24th, 2006, 06:20 PM
lol That attitude is also familiar in his little PC sister, we'd know that, huh? :P

But yeah, too bad, I didn't know he held such an attitude of looking down on you in front of Nami. I wasn't there, so meh :P

Yeah, I'm not sure about Nami x Akinari

They'd understand each other in the respect that they are both half-Asian though :P

Yeah, and being Asian is a requirement for Nami. Another reason why I wouldn't qualify. :P

Ryan, sit down. v.v

22sa
December 24th, 2006, 06:21 PM
Yeah, and being Asian is a requirement for Nami. Another reason why I wouldn't qualify. :P
But that kicks Akinari out too, as he doesn't look Asian, even though he's half :\

And I'd pair up with Quill :P

j/k

Krafty Quill
December 24th, 2006, 06:24 PM
But that kicks Akinari out too, as he doesn't look Asian, even though he's half :\

And I'd pair up with Quill :P

j/k

Well, I wouldn't know. I haven't seen how any of you look like and vice versa.

Persona
December 24th, 2006, 06:25 PM
Ryan, sit down. v.v

I am sitting.

And I have the right to reveal my opinions. P=

And I'd pair up with Quill

Great! Then it's settled, edit the post, please.

22sa
December 24th, 2006, 06:25 PM
lol Quill would never pair up with a guy, Ryan :P

Not again, anyway.

Krafty Quill
December 24th, 2006, 06:28 PM

Not again, anyway.

Yeah. I'm tired of doing other guys those types of favours. v.v;

Persona
December 24th, 2006, 06:29 PM

Oh? How many tries has he given to get Nami, and then only fail countless times? Surely he must've given up on females now. P=

Krafty Quill
December 24th, 2006, 06:31 PM
Oh? How many tries has he given to get Nami, and then only fail countless times? Surely he must've given up on females now. P=

XD

That's not how it works. Meh, I just realised that I'm not the type of guy that Nami would like. But it's okay. There's plenty more fish in the sea or whatever. I'd never resort to guys.

22sa
December 24th, 2006, 06:34 PM
He wouldn't... it's too desperate and helpless. I've actually heard stories oh how straight people turn guy. "My cousin had nothing else... and his friends were gay.. so he ended up that way too" Tragic. And, he's still attracted to Nami, so he wouldn't betray that side of him either. :P

Lily
December 24th, 2006, 06:35 PM
Random thought [cause frosty died in RO ;;]:

Y'know, I was thinking about asking Nami if she wanted to pair as a joke. Then thought against it cause it'd scare her too much. ;o;~

Iced
December 24th, 2006, 06:35 PM
i got a question if they were paired in the old thread are the still paired because me and forest grovyle are good friends but she is paired with The Hunk...

Krafty Quill
December 24th, 2006, 06:37 PM
I think the pairings remain in tact until you guys choose to unpair. But, are you saying she's paired to two people?

22sa
December 24th, 2006, 06:39 PM
i got a question if they were paired in the old thread are the still paired because me and forest grovyle are good friends but she is paired with The Hunk...
They are still paired as long as they want to keep it that way. If FG wants to pair with you instead, it's no probs here. Also if The Hunk has been inactive for over a month, it's no use still considering him unless FG insists.

Nami will know soon enough about your desire whether you tell her or not, Lily. :P

So Frosty died in RO... meh. I thought it'd be a fun Xmas present for him or something, you online gaming with him for a long while.

Lily
December 24th, 2006, 06:41 PM
They are still paired as long as they want to keep it that way. If FG wants to pair with you instead, it's no probs here. Also if The Hunk has been inactive for over a month, it's no use still considering him unless FG insists.

Nami will know soon enough about your desire whether you tell her or not, Lily. :P

So Frosty died in RO... meh. I thought it'd be a fun Xmas present for him or something, you online gaming with him for a long while.

I have no desires with her. >O /disturbing

And yeah, I wanted to game with him for a bit. =P

22sa
December 24th, 2006, 06:41 PM
no im saying this:

Old thread: The Hunk x Forest Grovyle

but i didnt know if that remains for this thread cause i wanted to pair with her...
I don't have enough knowledge about them to add them. If they want to be on the pair list still, either they have to re-announce themselves or I see The Hunk online, which ever first. xD; For now, you'll have to ask FG. As long as they're stilla real pair, they belong on the list in this thread, obviously. O_o;

Krafty Quill
December 24th, 2006, 06:42 PM
I thought the whole of PC uses a single pair list? o.o;

Iced
December 24th, 2006, 06:44 PM
i might just pair with someone else because i haven't seen FG in a while and i dont even know if she quit...

22sa
December 24th, 2006, 06:44 PM
I have no desires with her. >O /disturbing

And yeah, I wanted to game with him for a bit. =P
Lily in denial :P

Everybody's witnessed your licking urge, even in your own club. :P Nami didn't say anything against it of course, I suppose because she's a sensual type, with her pinching quirks too. :P

Iced
December 24th, 2006, 06:46 PM
oooo... a licking urge.... xD

Krafty Quill
December 24th, 2006, 06:46 PM
Lily in denial :P

Everybody's witnessed your licking urge, even in your own club. :P Nami didn't say anything against it of course, I suppose because she's a sensual type, with her pinching quirks too. :P

The idea of Nami and Lily being together seems to entertain you a lot, huh? XD

Iced
December 24th, 2006, 06:48 PM
The idea of Nami and Lily being together seems to entertain you a lot, huh? XD

who is Nami and Lily i dont know anything after my long absence on my Mewtwo of the Darkness account...

22sa
December 24th, 2006, 06:49 PM
i might just pair with someone else because i haven't seen FG in a while and i dont even know if she quit...
She's still active in the Art Gallery forum.

Nami = Namine
Lily = Lily

Just two girls. :P

And I'm the one doing the entertaining :P

Lily
December 24th, 2006, 06:50 PM
Er, remember to not get off topic here...

And I seriously don't have a desire for her. =P ..

I have only one. <3

Iced
wait two girls together...

Krafty Quill
She's still active in the Art Gallery forum.

Nami = Namine
Lily = Lily

Just two girls. :P

And I'm the one doing the entertaining :P

Whatever that's supposed to be mean. XDDD

Ryan, don't you have anything to say about me suggesting you and Karli pair up?

Nell
December 24th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Whatever that's supposed to be mean. XDDD

Ryan, don't you have anything to say about me suggesting you and Karli pair up?

Ryan, she LOVES you. Pair!

Krafty Quill
December 24th, 2006, 07:16 PM

120% Agree with what the words that the wise man has just written.

22sa
December 24th, 2006, 07:29 PM
I don't know what's going on between them, but it seems happy :P

Kawaii pairs:

Sorano x Hitsugaya Toushiro.

So if that' Sorano's opinion, what's Ryan's? :P Mmmm.

Er, remember to not get off topic here...

And I seriously don't have a desire for her. =P ..

I have only one. <3
I hope with that only one, you aren't neglecting your desire for PC's inactive, but super character + intellect. :P

Persona
December 24th, 2006, 07:39 PM
So if that' Sorano's opinion, what's Ryan's? :P Mmmm.

That isn't her opinion, Krafty just likes to make things up. As for me, I don't think I have one.

22sa
December 24th, 2006, 07:41 PM
That isn't her opinion, Krafty just likes to make things up. As for me, I don't think I have one.
Acting indifferent, eh? I wonder if you at least she has above average looks, as a lot of PC members seem to think.

And it's Jae-kun who outright declared she loves you, how do you explain that? :P :P

Sorano
December 24th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Okay, waaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt.
Not once did I ever say that I liked Ryan in that way. -_-; So I'd appreciate it if you all stop making things up.

Jae...next time I see you on MSN, you're going to pay for that. :/ Just a heads up.

22sa
December 24th, 2006, 07:56 PM
lol, Jae-kun, looks like you'll have to prepare yourself. :P

And thus Ryan x Sorano remains a distant potential. :P

parallelzero
December 24th, 2006, 08:02 PM
Okay. No, this is what I told you not to do. I told you fabricating pairs was not going to be allowed. Continue and I'll reclose it, since some members are already coming to me claiming it to be insulting and offensive. A romance thread isn't made for creating fictional romances. I thought I made all of this clear earlier.

22sa
December 24th, 2006, 08:12 PM
Okay. No, this is what I told you not to do. I told you fabricating pairs was not going to be allowed. Continue and I'll reclose it, since some members are already coming to me claiming it to be insulting and offensive. A romance thread isn't made for creating fictional romances. I thought I made all of this clear earlier.
What were the complaints?

And yeah, we went overboard when suggesting new pairs and said some false stuff. It must've been annoying and very unhelpful. Apologizes. New rule added. xD;

Edit:

~*~ Pairs ~*~
Count: 9

Sammi & drummershuff
Blue & Natsuki
Miyu-chan & MegaDitto
Arcanine & *~Ashley~*
Imari & Hiroshi Sotomura
Scizz & Signomi

Again, announce your pairs if you're not on the list.

Krafty Quill
December 25th, 2006, 01:58 AM
I guess Origin made the right call then. XD;

And Ryan, what are you talking about? I didn't say it was her opinion; I just said I think you two would make a beautiful pair. I should've been clearer with what I agreed with from what Jae said, which would be only be the "Pair!" part of his message.

Anyway, maybe Jae-kun x Sorano wouldn't be so bad either. =x

22sa
December 25th, 2006, 11:41 AM
That'll depend on how Jae-kun makes up for dreaming up Sorano's feelings for Ryan. :P

Iced
December 25th, 2006, 07:37 PM
That'll depend on how Jae-kun makes up for dreaming up Sorano's feelings for Ryan. :P

Yea :P Well... I still didn't find a pair... Those lucky 8 ball valve caps aren't working...

(And please get an idea of a cute pair for me ^_^)

MegaFuz
December 25th, 2006, 08:47 PM
What does a lucky 8-ball have to do with you being paired?! o.o

Iced
December 25th, 2006, 08:50 PM
What does a lucky 8-ball have to do with you being paired?! o.o

because i wanted the luck to get me paired....

MegaFuz
December 25th, 2006, 08:52 PM
You don't need luck to get paired, man. You just need someone, preferably of the opposite sex(unless you go for that sort of thing), that you are close to here at PC. =\

Iced
December 25th, 2006, 08:54 PM
You don't need luck to get paired, man. You just need someone, preferably of the opposite sex(unless you go for that sort of thing), that you are close to here at PC. =\

Thats what i try but FG isnt on taht much and shes my best friend...

MegaFuz
December 25th, 2006, 08:58 PM
Umm...FG is still around. And she's been paired with The Hunk for ages.

Iced
December 25th, 2006, 08:59 PM
Umm...FG is still around. And she's been paired with The Hunk for ages.

Yea but all the old pairs are like not there anymore unless someone re-pairs...

MegaFuz
December 25th, 2006, 09:02 PM
I don't think they're going to unpair just because a new thread was made.

Iced
December 25th, 2006, 09:05 PM
shes my only friend...

look at my sig: ~My Friends: Forest Grovyle~

Well... ill find some more hopefully uhh....

MegaFuz
December 25th, 2006, 09:09 PM
You havn't been here that long, and you've only got 50 posts. You don't just make friends automatically. You have to be active around here and actually communicate with people instead of going around asking "Who wants to pair with me?" or "Who wants to be in my family."

Simplicity
December 25th, 2006, 09:10 PM
^ Yeah, sorry but I agree, besides you can get paired with other people...woah some lies going on up there, o.o

Iced
December 25th, 2006, 09:13 PM
Actually ive been here since Feb 06 because i have 2 accounts and this is my new 1.

Simplicity
December 25th, 2006, 09:18 PM
Really? Well maybe you should find some of your old friends that don't have pairs or something...I don't know I suck at this kind of finding pairs thing...but I'll try help you all the same, XD

Iced
December 25th, 2006, 09:19 PM
Really? Well maybe you should find some of your old friends that don't have pairs or something...I don't know I suck at this kind of finding pairs thing...but I'll try help you all the same, XD

FG was my only friend....

Simplicity
December 25th, 2006, 09:40 PM
Okay, well you better find more friends...that's the only thing that I can think for you, and you can't just ask random people, so yeah, 8D

Loki
December 25th, 2006, 09:47 PM
If FG is your only friend, you'll want to find some more. o o;; I believe she's paired with The Hunk, and The Hunk is still quite active, as is she, though I'm not really accquainted with Forest Grovyle. What MegaFuz is telling you is 100% true. ^^ When people I don't know ask, "Want to be friends?" I say no, because the truth is, even if I said yes, we wouldn't be friends, so there's no point in lying about it. Therefore, asking people you don't know to pair, is basically superficial.

Hang around PC for awhile and get to know people. That's a sure-fire way of getting family, and if you find someone you really like to be around, ask them to pair. You can't be given an imaginary pair without us knowing who you are, nor can we do that in general. This thread isn't meant to dream up random pairs of "Who would look good with who". ^^;

I suggest you find a place on PC that caters to your interests and hang out for a bit.

Btw 22sa, what is the point of this thread? Are we discussing pairs that already exist in a sort of mixed discussion/list pairings thread? ...If that made any sense.

Ullion
December 25th, 2006, 09:47 PM
ya, usually i ask pplz i know, adn chat with alot.... mainly on the SHC, DCC, if they PM me, the fun time in pokeland forums, and the RP forums.. thats where most of my friends are...

EDIT: This is akward, me posting in a 'romance thread' XD, wow how.. umm well.. awkward..

Simplicity
December 25th, 2006, 10:26 PM
XD, that's natural to feel akward I guess, lol.

Ullion
December 25th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Ya but its me, not very roamticish kidn of guy.. ask pinecone570... im a loner >.< Lolz.... and clearly, some people here don't gfeel awkward bout talkin bout this kind of stuff...

22sa
December 25th, 2006, 10:37 PM
You'll get use to the title =P

I admit "romance" is too deep for most discussions that will take place here, but it's best word I can find. XD;

Btw 22sa, what is the point of this thread? Are we discussing pairs that already exist in a sort of mixed discussion/list pairings thread? ...If that made any sense.Don't worry, you're on topic. This thread is for PC pair-ups and any other romantic topics you might want to speak of. Basically, it's the pair up thread, but actually with some chat going on in it. As long as it is of relevence to PC members. Just make sure your posts actually respect other members (I mean don't lie about them.), and you're fine.

Ullion
December 25th, 2006, 11:37 PM
oh also, there isnt wrong with a homosexual relationship. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not homosexual, but i don't despise them or anything. I just don't see why people on here can't do that kind of stuff, oh well~

Anyways, i agree, there shouldn't be any rumours started round' here. Rumours hurt, i know this from experince. XD

22sa
December 26th, 2006, 12:38 AM
I don't have any sympathy of homosexuals, but same sex pairs are certainly allowed here. :P I've only remember one same sex pair up ever occuring on PC though. There may have been more, not I'm not SURE. ;)

Romance and loneliness go hand in hand me thinks. The two people involved would think a lot about each other in their loneliness/privacy. :P A man's romance is about his personal, lone desires afterall. :P

On second thought, maybe "PC Relationships Chat" would work too, but it could be getting a bit too broad there, and besides, "Romantic" sounds better. :P

~*~ Pairs ~*~
Count: 11

Sammi & drummershuff
Blue & Natsuki
Miyu-chan & MegaDitto
Arcanine & *~Ashley~*
Imari & Hiroshi Sotomura
Scizz & Signomi
RoadRunner & xx Nica xx
Prince Gryph & altarialover

Again, speak up or show up if we've forgotten your pair. :P

Simplicity
December 26th, 2006, 02:39 AM
I can't think of a better word than "romantic" ATM. xp, but it does make it sound better, ;D

It's not homosexual, I guess you can call it, preferring the same gender, XD, or best friends, something like that.

Iced
December 26th, 2006, 09:04 AM
...hmmm... This gonna be hard... No one talks to me that much... besides FG...

22sa
December 26th, 2006, 09:10 AM
That's not the point, right? You have to find people that you want to talk to yourself. Then get involved with them. No point in waiting for random people you don't know to get acquainted with you.

My suggestions is just to get involved in as many places in PC as you can, and you'll be sure to find somebody you like. Don't limit yourself to the Art Gallery, or wherever else you hang out. :P

Iced
December 26th, 2006, 09:14 AM
I just usally hang out in other chat, Emulation, Game Dev, or Art Gallery

Drummershuff
December 26th, 2006, 09:17 AM
When I first joined PC I only had one friend, and I mean it...just one. And I met her through my welcome thread.

I didn't make any new friends here because everything I did was basically wrong, which put people's impression of me low. Whenever I asked to be friends they'd refuse because of what they'd seen. It took a while, but I started talking to a wider range of people and I'd post around in different areas of the forum. I found out that lots of people want to make new friends like I did.

Just stay around a bit longer, be active, and you'll find some friends.

Also, like you, this one friend I had I wanted to be paired with. PC was my first big forum and I was new to this pair stuff. I wanted to pair with her but she was already paired with someone else who was extremely active. I was going around saying "___ is my best friend," like you, but she'd been here for years and didn't think it was very funny.

You've got to have a strong friendship with someone before asking them to pair with you. I should know, I've had five pairs and only two of them have I really had close-close friendship feelings for. And I don't think you know FG that well enough to want to pair with her...

Iced
December 26th, 2006, 09:20 AM
When I first joined PC I only had one friend, and I mean it...just one. And I met her through my welcome thread.

I didn't make any new friends here because everything I did was basically wrong, which put people's impression of me low. Whenever I asked to be friends they'd refuse because of what they'd seen. It took a while, but I started talking to a wider range of people and I'd post around in different areas of the forum. I found out that lots of people want to make new friends like I did.

Just stay around a bit longer, be active, and you'll find some friends.

Also, like you, this one friend I had I wanted to be paired with. PC was my first big forum and I was new to this pair stuff. I wanted to pair with her but she was already paired with someone else who was extremely active. I was going around saying "___ is my best friend," like you, but she'd been here for years and didn't think it was very funny.

You've got to have a strong friendship with someone before asking them to pair with you. I should know, I've had five pairs and only two of them have I really had close-close friendship feelings for. And I don't think you know FG that well enough to want to pair with her...

Wait... hi drummershuff you posted in my Mewtwo of The Darkness welcome thread along with FG... Ive actually been around since Feb '06 on my other account... I started this new one though... And i do know her very well we used to send each other like 8 pms a day.

Drummershuff
December 26th, 2006, 09:24 AM
Wait... hi drummershuff you posted in my Mewtwo of The Darkness welcome thread along with FG... Ive actually been around since Feb '06 on my other account... I started this new one though... And i do know her very well we used to send each other like 8 pms a day.
Hey, Iced.

I did? I don't remember that thread at all. Do you have a link?

Well I don't know what else to say to you now. I still think you should make some new friends. I, for one, want new friends. *hint* ;p

EDIT: 22sa, don't you think it would be better if you had one pairing list on the front page? That way people would be able to see all the paired couples without having to search the rest of the thread.

Iced
December 26th, 2006, 09:27 AM
You dont? well it was long ago...

oh so do i *hint* :P

22sa
December 26th, 2006, 09:33 AM
Hey, Iced.

I did? I don't remember that thread at all. Do you have a link?

Well I don't know what else to say to you now. I still think you should make some new friends. I, for one, want new friends. *hint* ;p

EDIT: 22sa, don't you think it would be better if you had one pairing list on the front page? That way people would be able to see all the paired couples without having to search the rest of the thread.
For the sake of recording the pairing events at PC, I'd rather have it updated page by page. If people want to see the lastest list all they have to do is look at the last page or two. And if they wish to look back, the previous pair ups lists will help sum the events up for them. I'll make sure updates are at least posted once per page though, so it won't be too hard.

And Iced, that's a lot of PMs per day. I think if you really like FG that much you should just wait or make an oppurtunity to pair with her.

Drummershuff
December 26th, 2006, 09:34 AM
And I think we should move on because I wouldn't liked to be talked about in this thread, and I'm pretty sure FG wouldn't either...

22sa
December 26th, 2006, 09:41 AM
And I think we should move on because I wouldn't liked to be talked about in this thread, and I'm pretty sure FG wouldn't either...
We didn't really say anything about FG, though, just Iced's feelings of her. :P

So Matt, care to tell us a romantic/funny story that once happened between you and Sammi? =xxxxxxx

Iced
December 26th, 2006, 09:42 AM
Oooo... A story... I got a couple in real life about romance...

22sa
December 26th, 2006, 09:44 AM
Oooo... A story... I got a couple in real life about romance...
You've had affairs IRL? Tell us an interesting story if you care to share one. xDDDD;

Iced
December 26th, 2006, 09:46 AM
Ok well i was so desperate to see my ex-GF once i climbed out of my window at midnight and broke my leg... After that i got more kisses from her than usual...

22sa
December 26th, 2006, 09:52 AM
Ok well i was so desperate to see my ex-GF once i climbed out of my window at midnight and broke my leg... After that i got more kisses from her than usual...Broke your leg? Ouch.... but yeah she must've felt at least a little moved by that, and hopefully didn't kiss you more out of pity or something. I suppose you don't get kisses from her anymore now?

Iced
December 26th, 2006, 09:54 AM
Broke your leg? Ouch.... but yeah she must've felt at least a little moved by that, and hopefully didn't kiss you more out of pity or something. I suppose you don't get kisses from her anymore now?

Not anymore, we broke up 2 yrs ago.

MegaFuz
December 26th, 2006, 12:13 PM
I'm not gonna lie. I thought that was gonna be a completely different story. XD

22sa
December 26th, 2006, 12:22 PM
I didn't expect his story to be so intense... o_o;

~*~ Pairs ~*~
Count: 11

Sammi & drummershuff
Blue & Natsuki
Miyu-chan & MegaDitto
Arcanine & *~Ashley~*
Imari & Hiroshi Sotomura
Scizz & Signomi
RoadRunner & xx Nica xx

charmanderflame
December 28th, 2006, 01:02 PM
I'm glad this thread is back! I had so many pairs back in 04 and 05 then I left and now I'm back! I'm already "paired" in real life though, so unless me n Chris break up and I can't find anybody I know, I won't get a pair from here. If you really like me which won't be likely, I'm a girl. I'm 14. If you like me though you must talk to me and make me like you before you ask me to pair. I don't like random dates any more.
EDIT: Sorry! Typed 15 accidently!

MegaFuz
December 28th, 2006, 01:04 PM
I'm sorry, I think you just contradicted yourself. =X

charmanderflame
December 28th, 2006, 01:08 PM
MegaFuz, did you draw the minun in plusle? You probably did so I'll go ahead and say it looks great!

22sa
December 28th, 2006, 01:11 PM
I'm sorry, I think you just contradicted yourself. =X
She said that she'll break up with Chris if she finds somebody better on PC, which she says is "unlikely." :P No contradiction.

MegaFuz
December 28th, 2006, 01:11 PM
MegaFuz, did you draw the minun in plusle? You probably did so I'll go ahead and say it looks great!

Yes, I did draw them. And thank you!! XD

Ah, thanks for clearing that up, 22sa. ;D

charmanderflame
December 28th, 2006, 01:13 PM
Oh? Well, I don't understand much, I guess you should just read it again? I dunno.

22sa
December 28th, 2006, 01:13 PM
Yes, I did draw them. And thank you!! XD

You didn't respond to my comment. I believe you originally said you didn't want to get paired here, then said that you would. *is confused*
Like I said, she was just giving some information about herself in case anybody's interested and better suited for her then Chris. :P

Edit: Okay. xD

MegaFuz
December 28th, 2006, 01:15 PM
Well then, that was a big mess. Glad everyone's on the same page now. XD

charmanderflame
December 28th, 2006, 01:18 PM
I feel like an apple and a dinosaur. Either way.
One guy I've like soo long has been dating a bunch of other girls. Lately he's been dateless and right after I get with Chris, who he doesn't know about, he wants to ask me out because I'm the only one left who likes him! My friend hooked me n Chris up and says if this guy asks me out I should dump Chris and be with the guy. Nuh uh. I'm stayin with somebody who liked me before I was the only girl left to like him. Life sucks a lot sometimes, doesn't it?

EDIT: Is MegaFuz a mod?

MegaFuz
December 28th, 2006, 01:20 PM
No. I love my life. I have way too much fun.

It just sounds like you're caught up in some lame middle school drama. =X

charmanderflame
December 28th, 2006, 01:22 PM
Yup that's exactly my description..

22sa
December 28th, 2006, 01:25 PM
I feel like an apple and a dinosaur. Either way.
One guy I've like soo long has been dating a bunch of other girls. Lately he's been dateless and right after I get with Chris, who he doesn't know about, he wants to ask me out because I'm the only one left who likes him! My friend hooked me n Chris up and says if this guy asks me out I should dump Chris and be with the guy. Nuh uh. I'm stayin with somebody who liked me before I was the only girl left to like him. Life sucks a lot sometimes, doesn't it?

EDIT: Is MegaFuz a mod?
Not to mention you'll be hated too if you go out with him. :P I wonder why he went through all those girls though.... :\ It's only natural people would stop wanting to date him.

charmanderflame
December 28th, 2006, 01:27 PM
Yup, now can somebody else talk about love life? I hate being center convo.

MegaFuz
December 28th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Yup, now can somebody else talk about love life? I hate being center convo.

No, I'm not a mod. I'm a Community Supporter.

And I don't really have a love life. In real life or here at PC. o.o

charmanderflame
December 28th, 2006, 01:36 PM
No, I'm not a mod. I'm a Community Supporter.

And I don't really have a love life. In real life or here at PC. o.o
Cool. Are gothic? No offense but the way you type. It just seems. I'm not, I just like my avi.

MegaFuz
December 28th, 2006, 01:38 PM
No. Not gothic at all. Go here (http://pkmncommunity.com/showpost.php?p=2266547&postcount=17) if you want to see pics of me.

22sa
December 28th, 2006, 01:38 PM
Well, the types of people I attract are either emos who like the attention I give them, or highly intelligent people whom intimidates too many people, but can't intimidate me.

The type of girl I like is cheerful... who... umm... never like me back much. =D

So yeah, I don't have any good love stories to tell. :P

Edit: Tch. Loner me posts in here most often =xxxx

MegaFuz
December 28th, 2006, 01:41 PM
So yeah, I don't have any good love stories to tell either. :P

Oh, I've got plenty of stories. I just meant I havn't had a love life recently. XD

Ullion
December 28th, 2006, 03:14 PM
lol i don't think i've ever had a lvoe lfie, so *whew* not any stories form me =P and i agree, i ahte being the centre of a convo or attention >.< i ahve a mental breakdown then o.O

Krafty Quill
December 28th, 2006, 04:21 PM
lol i don't think i've ever had a lvoe lfie, so *whew* not any stories form me =P and i agree, i ahte being the centre of a convo or attention >.< i ahve a mental breakdown then o.O

Ah, same as me on both accounts, minus the mental breakdown part.

Megafuz, judging from those pictures, looks like you have a lot of fun in college.

Ullion
December 28th, 2006, 04:26 PM
Lolz, i agree with Krafty.... and too be surpised... as much as i knew that you were way odler than me... you looked wayy different then what i expected... then again.. i didn't really nkow what to think of anywyas >.<

But seriosuly, i swear i act so different when im just in alrge groups of people, let aloen when they;re all focusing on me XD I like... *shivers at thought*..

MegaFuz
December 28th, 2006, 04:37 PM
Megafuz, judging from those pictures, looks like you have a lot of fun in college.

I do. XD

Lolz, i agree with Krafty.... and too be surpised... as much as i knew that you were way odler than me... you looked wayy different then what i expected... then again.. i didn't really nkow what to think of anywyas >.<

Was it a good surprised or a bad surprised?? o.o

Ullion
December 28th, 2006, 04:41 PM
ummm neither really, oh well xD

Adn we should stay on topic, you know, with the romance n crap stuff? xD

xcutedivisionx
December 28th, 2006, 09:34 PM
Ok. I've got a pair for you!

xcutedivisionx & Charizard_maa

EEKK!! Its us!! ^.^

22sa
December 28th, 2006, 09:36 PM
Haha thanks =P

~*~ Pairs ~*~
Count: 12

Sammi & drummershuff
Blue & Natsuki
Miyu-chan & MegaDitto
Arcanine & *~Ashley~*
Imari & Hiroshi Sotomura
Scizz & Signomi
RoadRunner & xx Nica xx
xcutedivisionx & charizard_maa

xcutedivisionx
December 28th, 2006, 09:38 PM
No problem. So what do you people talk about when no one replies to this thread?

c[=

22sa
December 28th, 2006, 09:43 PM
No problem. So what do you people talk about when no one replies to this thread?

c[=lol Read through this thread and you'll find out.

We just talk about PC relationships here. When people stop replying, somebody goes ahead and changes the topic (e.g. tells a story). :P

xcutedivisionx
December 28th, 2006, 09:47 PM
Oh. Ok. I get it! Lol, the light bulb in my head just went off. Ahaha. Yea, I'm weird.

=]

Ullion
December 28th, 2006, 09:47 PM
lol stories..well.. *sugh* i shall tell one... *has a seizure from everyone looking at him* xD

Ok, back in gr8... i ahd a crush on a girl... apparently.. evry1 thought we were like.. teh same.. we were both skinny, pale, loved basketball and we played teh same ganme: Diablo2. All my friends thought i ahd a crush on her but i kept denying that aadn thing is... kinda ironic (i think) that one of my friends on diablo2 figured it out first, adn of course, cracked it out of me first... it was about a month later everyone staretd to get on my case about it... finally they got me to tell them that i did (thanks to about a hundred calls from my friend until i admitted it) adn thankfully, i don;t think it hurt our friendship..i think xD

22sa
December 28th, 2006, 09:54 PM
So when you told them about your crush, that girl found out too? o_o And you two didn't start going out or anything?

Ullion
December 28th, 2006, 10:15 PM
no, she was going out with some1 else xD

I still kinda like her, but as a friend of course... but she goes to a diff high school, she came to my elementary school in gr7 and left at the end of gr8 xDEDIT: And yes she found out, infact, i think she knew i did b4 all my friends (and hers) told her >.> funny tho.. cuz i had art in the morning (this was in gr8) and her best friend comes up to em and is like "Aer you serious? You really liek her? Awww how cute" oh you wouldnt imagine how red i must have gone then xD

MegaFuz
December 28th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Haha. That brings back some memories of my school's grade school romances. It's all so pointless and silly. XD

Ullion
December 28th, 2006, 10:20 PM
Yes...silly xD

Anyways, maybe you should tell a story then, eh fuzzy?

MegaFuz
December 28th, 2006, 10:28 PM
I don't know if my stories would be appropriate for this forum. =X

Ullion
December 28th, 2006, 10:29 PM
you mean... oh i think i get it, ya your right, but isnt there anything kidish? Or did you take all the kidish things too far? xD

MegaFuz
December 28th, 2006, 10:34 PM
you mean... oh i think i get it, ya your right, but isnt there anything kidish? Or did you take all the kidish things too far? xD

I guess I have some stories from back in the day. I have to get some sleep though. I have to go to work tomorrow morning. =\

Maybe the Fuz will do a little story time another day. XD

Lily
December 28th, 2006, 10:36 PM
I guess I have some stories from back in the day. I have to get some sleep though. I have to go to work tomorrow morning. =\

Maybe the Fuz will do a little story time another day. XD

For a split second, I was incredibly curious about these inappropriate stories of yours~ G'night! :x

Wish I had a story to tell.

MegaFuz
December 28th, 2006, 10:38 PM
For a split second, I was incredibly curious about these inappropriate stories of yours~ G'night! :x

Wish I had a story to tell.

Only a split second?? That's a shame...

G'night Lily. =D

charmanderflame
December 29th, 2006, 07:50 AM
Hi I'm back but it seems nobody else is. D:

Krafty Quill
December 29th, 2006, 08:07 AM
Well, I'm here. Feel free to spread your love this way. :D I would ask you for a story but I think you already told us one, no?

Loki
December 29th, 2006, 08:26 AM
xDD Stories are fun. As for me, I've got no stories with happy endings, but let's see... Nope, I've got no stories in general.

I'm personally not really interested in guys I know IRL, they're all jerks. (Hence, no stories.) And if they're not a jerk, I usually prefer to be their friend. (Hence, no stories. xD) Because if they're not a jerk, they're weird. xD As for online people, I'd rather not get that deep with someone I only know over PC and IM services, since they probably live on the other side of the world. xDD

Other then the fact that I was once pestered by someone to become they're pair, girlfriend offline, or girlfriend online. (which was scary and weird after about 20 PM's of rejecting them.) I could tell you that story, but I'd rather not remind the person of the experience. o o; They got rejected pretty hard.

Dawson
December 29th, 2006, 08:57 AM
I know that feeling way too well.

Merzbau
December 29th, 2006, 10:05 AM
I am the ultimate buzzkiller. Every thread I go to becomes dead instantly. Explain this phenomenon please.

Anyway, I apparently have some kind of mental illness magnet when it comes to girls. How it happens, I have no idea.

Only had 2 girlfriends, but man, after that last experience I'm almost sick of it.

So apparently, I went out with this girl for 2-3 months, and she never really "loved" me, she just liked me. For the people who don't believe in love at all or at this age, stow it, and listen to the story. So, she sees this dilemma of her lack of feelings for me, and thinks about breaking it off. But no, she decides against it. She decides it would hurt me too much. So the alternative: make me break up with her. Drive me completely so emotionally disturbed I have to get away. And it worked.

So for right now, I couldn't care less about it. If someone comes along, they better be good. I'm not accepting any less anymore.

Ullion
December 29th, 2006, 02:09 PM
I am the ultimate buzzkiller. Every thread I go to becomes dead instantly. Explain this phenomenon please.

Anyway, I apparently have some kind of mental illness magnet when it comes to girls. How it happens, I have no idea.

Only had 2 girlfriends, but man, after that last experience I'm almost sick of it.

So apparently, I went out with this girl for 2-3 months, and she never really "loved" me, she just liked me. For the people who don't believe in love at all or at this age, stow it, and listen to the story. So, she sees this dilemma of her lack of feelings for me, and thinks about breaking it off. But no, she decides against it. She decides it would hurt me too much. So the alternative: make me break up with her. Drive me completely so emotionally disturbed I have to get away. And it worked.

So for right now, I couldn't care less about it. If someone comes along, they better be good. I'm not accepting any less anymore.

Ouch, thats gotta suck. I feel so bad for you :(

Anywyas.. FUZZY GET BACK HERE! You must tell story xD

Krafty Quill
December 30th, 2006, 07:29 AM

You realise that only makes me more curious, right? o.o

MegaFuz
December 30th, 2006, 11:47 AM
Anywyas.. FUZZY GET BACK HERE! You must tell story xD

The only stories that will be interesting are the inappropriate ones. =X

You realise that only makes me more curious, right? o.o

Only natural. That doesn't change them from being inappropriate, though. =<

22sa
December 30th, 2006, 12:12 PM
Am I the only one who's less interested if it's inappriopriate and MegaFuz lacks the guts to tell it anyways? :P

MegaFuz
December 30th, 2006, 03:20 PM
I don't feel like getting banned today. kthxbye.

22sa
December 30th, 2006, 03:53 PM
I don't feel like getting banned today. kthxbye.
No one's asking you to get banned, :P but since you can't seem to tell your story without including ban-worthy content... O_o; suit yourself.

Krafty Quill
December 30th, 2006, 04:39 PM
Yeah, Mega, surely you could sensor it. This is where words like 'banana' become a truly functional part of the English language.

Ullion
December 30th, 2006, 05:57 PM
XD I'm not necessarily interested in the afct its 'inappropriate' i just want to ehar some1 else tell a story... XD

Lily
January 1st, 2007, 01:48 AM
Frostweaver and I are [[temporarily]] paired. Put us up. =D

22sa
January 1st, 2007, 01:50 AM

~*~ Pairs ~*~
Count: 13

Sammi & drummershuff
Blue & Natsuki
Miyu-chan & MegaDitto