View Full Version : Catz for DS - NintenCats?

December 26th, 2006, 4:21 PM
Ive gotten the game,and its kidna like nintendogs in some way.

So,what do YOU think?

December 26th, 2006, 8:39 PM
Nintendogs is Nintendogs because its Nintendogs. If you get what I mean. Catz isnt nintendo and dosnt start with Do.

December 27th, 2006, 4:35 PM
I know,I'm just saying its Nintendogs in a way.

December 27th, 2006, 9:05 PM
I agree with Fakemon, the reason Nintendogs is Nintendogs is because its Nintendogs

December 27th, 2006, 9:19 PM
Not the point.
Im just saying its like nintendogs in a way,but with cats.

December 27th, 2006, 9:23 PM
Hmm... not really... it's slightly different, if I am sure, you can dress your animals up in Dogz/Catz.

December 27th, 2006, 9:24 PM
You also can in nintendogs.
You can use wigs/hats/a few other odds n ends

December 27th, 2006, 9:27 PM
ah... okay, well then... hmm... you can have more than 1 toy/food item out at once in Catz/Dogz, right? And you can have couchins, and paintings, and stuff like that?

December 27th, 2006, 9:30 PM
Its just like nintedogs to me.

December 27th, 2006, 9:34 PM
Okay... If that's what you think... *coughucoughrcoughachoughdcoughocoughrcoughkcough*

December 28th, 2006, 10:56 AM
Isn't it 2-D

do you actually stroke the Cats using the screen?
do you throw frisbee's to the cats using the touch screen?
do you do anything interactive with the Cats with the touch screen?

December 28th, 2006, 12:01 PM
Okay... If that's what you think... *coughucoughrcoughachoughdcoughocoughrcoughkcough*

It's her opinion. Respect it. You have no right to call her a dork, either. >_>

Anyway, I haven't tried the game, and I'm not really planning to. However, one of my friends has it and said that it is quite similar to Nintendogs, only with a few differences. :/ I'm not really sure, though.
I don't think "Nintencats" would make a very good name, though. xD;

December 28th, 2006, 12:08 PM
Isn't it 2-D

do you actually stroke the Cats using the screen?Yes
do you throw frisbee's to the cats using the touch screen?
do you do anything interactive with the Cats with the touch screen?Y

The one for ds is 3-d
No but yuo play with toys such as balls

December 29th, 2006, 2:26 AM
Its just an attempt to cash in at the sucsess of Nintendogs by the looks of it.

Or just to suck 3-6 year olds money up.

December 29th, 2006, 9:01 AM
Heh... sorry Chaos Chao, that is your opinion, so I respect that, the game is sort of like nintendogs... not exactly... I had nintendogs for DS and Catz for the computer, Catz on the computer is pretty fun, it's almost like ninttendogs, only it doesn't have the same feel, and you can't walk your cats! :(

January 2nd, 2007, 4:07 PM
Well Catz is Ubisoft and Nintendogs is Nintendo the gameplay is different so it shouldn't be called Nintedcats

January 2nd, 2007, 4:14 PM
I fidn them very alike, I was questioning myself on them them the other day.
My sister has Catz and I see what the gameplay is like on numerous occasions, they're a little the same and a little different.
Catz is 2D and Nintendogs is 3D, they're also from different companies.
When Nintendogs came out, people were questioning if Nintencats would actually ever come out.
But there's an article about it on the uncyclopedia, which is pretty funny. xD

January 2nd, 2007, 7:52 PM
Catz like Nintendogs? Didn't Catz come out first, meaning Nintendogs is like Catz? *Honestly can't remember* I think it was a little handheld thing before it was a GBA game then DS game (At least... I remember seeing it for DS, along with Dogz) And no, it shouldn't be Nintencats... wasn't made by Nintendo... *Just had the disturbing thought of it being called Mewbisoft XP*

January 2nd, 2007, 9:53 PM
Guys,but the one for DS is 3d.
anD I dont think they should rename it to that myself,Im just syaing thats its like Nintendogs in a way ^^;

Twilight Itachi X
January 5th, 2007, 8:33 AM
Yes, the DS version is 3D. http://petz.us.ubi.com/catz/ I'm actually liking how it looks. :) It kind of does look like Nintendogs, but with cats.

The Fallen
January 6th, 2007, 7:05 PM
I don't think they will do it, but it would be mighty nice of them to so they satisfy everyone needs. But, if they did that then they'd have to start making Nintenmonkeys and all that stuff.