PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2007

Auron
December 27th, 2006, 04:35 AM
Hello there. Because these are my last days of this year posting here, I wanted to wish everybody Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I remember my first day here in PC, when I was looking in Google for some Pokémon Anime OST. I have to say that I was going to request the songs and after that, leaving and not coming back anymore. But soon I liked the forum and all the people here, so I decided to stay here as a member. I'm very happy of knowing you, especially my best friends here (All the people in my Friends List, especially the ones who I usually talk to in the MSN...)

Maybe is too late for wishing you Merry Christmas, but at least I can wish a Happy New Year 2007 to everybody. As I said, I'm very happy of knowing you. It's a shame that we live very apart from each other...But...Nah, I don't know what to say now...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007 EVERYBODY !!

PD: Everybody can wish a Happy New Year in this Thread xD

Pazuzu
December 27th, 2006, 04:53 AM
The celebrations forum is for member specific events only.
So this would be more fitting in Other Chat itself. :P

~moved~

Auron
December 27th, 2006, 05:21 AM
Oh, my apologies to everybody, I was doubting about where could I post this, and at the end I failed. Sorry. I'll keep this in mind xD

Ullion
December 27th, 2006, 08:28 PM
Aight, Merry Xmas to y'all, as well as a Happy New Year... So its 2007 now...

Well, if ya wanna talk about how we needed up here, the only thing i can think of why is cuz i needed help on a Nidoking build... and so I had to create an account and i decided to stay here, since every1 here is so helpful and kind, and am grateful for teh friends i have made here who knew i would actually have friends? XD

But yes, MC to all and a HNY!!! :D *hands out cookies and milk* =D

Simplicity
December 28th, 2006, 03:05 AM
XD, I remember when I first joined PC while looking for Pokemon Hacks...anyways everyone can have a Happy New Year!

It's close to 2007, and I remember when I just started the year, though I wasn't here, XO

Forever
December 28th, 2006, 03:29 AM
I really started getting into MCG at the start of the year..and to end it..I'm planning my own little suprise XD [MCG-involved..IE: Ending not being there..or something XD

So yeah.

××Happy new year and continue posting in 2007~××

xcutedivisionx
December 28th, 2006, 03:50 PM
Ok, so since I'm a little late, I'm just going to say I hope everybody had a GREAT Christmas and has an amazing New Year. ^.^

Drummershuff
December 29th, 2006, 05:45 AM
Seeing as I'm not actually going to be online new years day, I might as well reply here now.

2006 hasn't exactly been the best year for me, so I can't wait to say goodbye to it. I hope you all have a better year than this one, and all the best for '07!

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 31st, 2006, 05:06 AM
January 1, 2007. Claimed on The PokéCommunity by Jake, by 6 minutes, on UTC +11! :D

edit: In Japan, Shougatsu just passed about 6 minutes ago (that's their new year), UTC +9! :D

So guys, let's end 2006 and enter the New Year. Claim the New Year for whatever timezone celebrates it, on the dot or close! Claim it, at least! ;D

Red1530
December 31st, 2006, 08:02 AM
January 1, 2007. Claimed on The PokéCommunity by Jake, by 6 minutes, on UTC +11! :D

edit: In Japan, Shougatsu just passed about 6 minutes ago (that's their new year), UTC +9! :D

So guys, let's end 2006 and enter the New Year. Claim the New Year for whatever timezone celebrates it, on the dot or close! Claim it, at least! ;DHow do you clam a time zone?

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 31st, 2006, 08:15 AM
How do you clam a time zone?
Say the country you claim it in. :x

Ullion
December 31st, 2006, 10:59 AM
Say the country you claim it in. :x

I still don't really follow. :S

Signomi
December 31st, 2006, 11:15 AM
It's very simple. You just post your claiming during the very first moment of 2007, claiming the date for whatever timezone you live in. Hiroshi Sotomura gave you an example; as he's already claimed it for his own timezone. :B

Sammi
December 31st, 2006, 03:16 PM
Is it too late to claim GMT+1 (Germany)? It's, like, 12:15. XD

Happy New Year everyone~ <3 Last year was awesome, and I have a feeling this one will be too ;D I hope you guys are having a blast right now. ^^

MegaFuz
December 31st, 2006, 03:22 PM
Still about 6 hours til the New Year kicks in here, but I want to wish everyone a very safe and happy Holiday. May your new year be filled with joy. And oh yeah, don't party too hard tonight...

I know I probably will. XD

Signomi
December 31st, 2006, 04:00 PM
Heheh, I set my DS' alarm clock to set off at midnight, it's close to beeping...

...and it's here!

Happy New Year to those in the UTC + 0:00 timezone! - and this is my claim, thank you very much. ;D

Nuke
December 31st, 2006, 04:01 PM
Its 00:00 here.
Its 2007. yey

Jonny.

Drummershuff
December 31st, 2006, 04:19 PM
Heheh, I set my DS' alarm clock to set off at midnight, it's close to beeping...

...and it's here!

Happy New Year to those in the UTC + 0:00 timezone! - and this is my claim, thank you very much. ;D
I wanted to claim it. >O

Anyway, a very happy New Year to everybody. Hope it's a good one. ^^

Nuke
December 31st, 2006, 04:23 PM
I've gone quite crazy, too much ginger ale.

Fireworks went off for about 7 minutes.

Red1530
December 31st, 2006, 10:08 PM
I now claim the Eastern Time Zone (UTC-5) and Happy New Year.

MollyHaleIsMyFriend
January 1st, 2007, 10:13 AM
Happy New Year To You All; 2007 Is A Blast, What Is Everyone Doing For 2007? I Have A Lot Of Plans!

Signomi
January 1st, 2007, 10:37 AM
I wanted to claim it. >O

Anyway, a very happy New Year to everybody. Hope it's a good one. ^^

I don't give way to slowpokes. >:D

Hope you guys are enjoying the first day of the year. I've a bunch of things ahead of me, so I know it's not going to be all dullness like it was last year. ;s

Yami Rui
January 1st, 2007, 10:43 AM
Well a happy 2007 to you all, let's hope this ends up better than 2006 in as much ways as possible.