PDA

View Full Version : I'll have a Golden sandwhich with a side of fries. O_o;

Jeremy
April 24th, 2004, 06:15 PM
I have been thinking about this for awhile, might as well make a topic. Do people EAT Pokmon? o_o I know Farfetch'd is edible, I think. Anyway if people don't eat Pokmon, where does meat and fish come from? Anyone got ay ideas?

Wing Zero
April 24th, 2004, 06:19 PM
there have been things that indicate OTHER living, might i add edible, orginisims other than pokemon.
there have been encounters with worms being eaten by pigey's and fish in the background of ships,etc...
i guess that the earth had its normal inhabitance untill pokemon arrived from space...u know the "from space" theory?

Dizzy
April 24th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Pidgey, Magikarp, Slowpoketales :)... You know.. Junk food.

Chairman Kaga
April 24th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Don't forget Farfetch'd...he carries around his own garnish :P

Reptar
April 24th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Farfetch'd sounds good...Duck with leek.....Sorry, I'm insane. But oh, how I love duck.....

Wing Zero
April 24th, 2004, 06:54 PM
i think if i was ash and my mother baked fried duck and it turned out to be a farfetched i had caught i would have serious psychological problems.
like i said, i highly doubt they eat pokemon.
their earth probably was like ours untill pokemon came along, yet they still have all the normal creatures, or most probably -_-

Kayleigh
April 24th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Well, on the G/S/C games... A guy offers you Slowpoke tails. o_O So, maybe they are edible. They're basically like animals to us in the real world.

Chairman Kaga
April 24th, 2004, 07:21 PM
Imagine something like fried Jynx o_O

I can only think of one instance in the show where a pokemon tried to eat another pokemon, and that was when Meowth tried to eat James's Magikarp during Pokemon Shipwreck, btw...

Scyther5
You could also have clams(aka sheleder).

Cassie-chan
In an epsode-

"farfeashed-...It tastes good when cooked with Leeks"- Ash's pokedex.

...So?

Frostweaver
April 24th, 2004, 07:45 PM
-magikarp isn't edible as it's all scales and bones according to Kasumi in the show... however Pidgeot eats Magikarps in the pokedex description o.o;

you see Pokemon contradicts itself quite often...

however pidgey and spearow eggs are preyed on by Ekans and Sneasils o.o;

Dizzy
April 24th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Jigglypuff looks very delicious also, come on, it's a Pink, Inflated thingy, It must taste good :)

Wing Zero
April 24th, 2004, 07:57 PM
it reminds me of cotton candy...it makes me want to dye it blue then eat it!
when im really hungry pokemon remind me of food, like once i visualized onix as a hot dog...

dqle
April 24th, 2004, 08:03 PM
Uh, wasn't there a post already on this question? Anyways, just like the old post, I still can't imagine Pokmon as food. Sorry!

Reptar
April 24th, 2004, 11:12 PM
Pidgey would be like chicken...and KFC would be KFP! ^_^;;
Pork would be grumpig or spoink...I don't mind the thought of grumpig be eaten, but poor little spoinks! XD
Krabby or corphish would be good with a little melted butter...

Jirachi
April 25th, 2004, 01:26 AM
Tentacool syrup. 0_0. Oh my gawd.

Chairman Kaga
April 25th, 2004, 08:50 AM
Combusken would be a convenient pokemon to eat...it's already precooked :P I've always wanted to take a big bite out of Bulbasaur's bulb too...I bet it's just like a giant cabbage or head of lettuce or something...

Kitty17794
April 25th, 2004, 11:49 AM
i think if i was ash and my mother baked fried duck and it turned out to be a farfetched i had caught i would have serious psychological problems.

XD XD XD :laugh:

I dunno..in some cases, they do eat pokemon...but isnt there like pizza and stuffs too?

stewie&rupert
April 25th, 2004, 01:49 PM
u can get a dozen eggecutes :laugh:
in some contries u can eat ratata and ratacates
miltank and tarous will be beef

Imakuni?
April 25th, 2004, 02:02 PM
this always bothered me too...

Blue_Revan
April 25th, 2004, 02:41 PM
There are probibly other animals around but you just cant capture them, so we never saw them in the cartoon or game

Reptar
April 25th, 2004, 07:08 PM
It would be kind of dumb if there were other animals around in the show or game... I don't know why, it just sems like it would be....

dqle
April 26th, 2004, 05:24 AM
Well, you know that Pokmon do have their nicknames. Like Pikachu or Sandshrew, the Mouse Pokmon. How do they know what mice are if there aren't mice in the world? I believe there are other animals in the Pokmon world. Some episodes have plain fish and some have shrimp, by the way.

Porygon
April 26th, 2004, 12:01 PM
Prof. Oak ate Gary's Krabby :shocked:

Anyway, umm I've always been like "people eat Pokmon? Ack!"
Lol. *wonders if anyone in the Pokmon universe ever considered eating a porygon*

Chairman Kaga
April 26th, 2004, 05:33 PM
I'd be even more interested in seeing someone attempt to eat a Shuppet or a Gastly or something like that o_O

And as has been shown in the anime and on several TCG pics, there are indeed animals in the pokemon world...Ash and co. eat meat, there were fish in the Cerulean Gym aquarium, there have been frogs, birds, and other animals shown on cards, etc...

obsessedgamer
April 26th, 2004, 05:42 PM
I never really thought about it... but I have thought about how their food chain must reeeeeeaal crazy. I mean, not ALL pokmon can be vegetarians.

Fried Mewtwo?