PDA

View Full Version : Anyone completed pokedex?

Nuke
December 29th, 2006, 08:15 AM
has anyone completed Hoenn pokedex?

If so who did you pick Chikorita,Cyndaquil or Totodile?

If not who would you pick?

I'd pick Cyndaquil since Typhlosion is my fave pokemon.

.Bastion
December 29th, 2006, 08:30 AM
I don't think I'll ever accomplish that because I would have no way of getting Dexoys or Jirachi.

If I could though, I'd pick Chikorita in an instant because it's my absolute favorite of the three starters.

Mudkip85
December 29th, 2006, 08:49 AM
has anyone completed Hoenn pokedex?

If so who did you pick Chikorita,Cyndaquil or Totodile?

If not who would you pick?

I'd pick Cyndaquil since Typhlosion is my fave pokemon.

I think you may have got a bit mixed up. Chikorita, Totodile and Cyndaquil are not Hoenn starters for the R/S/E games, they belong to the G/S games in the Johto region. Mudkip, Torchic and Treecko are the Hoenn starters.

I picked Mudkip naturally.

~Kipper~

Persona
December 29th, 2006, 08:58 AM
I think you may have got a bit mixed up. Chikorita, Totodile and Cyndaquil are not Hoenn starters for the R/S/E games, they belong to the G/S games in the Johto region. Mudkip, Torchic and Treecko are the Hoenn starters.

I picked Mudkip naturally.

~Kipper~

No. He's not talking about the three starters in Hoenn. Once you have completed in catching 202 pokémon in R/S/E, Prof. Birch will allow you to choose one of the 3 starters from Johto.

Nuke
December 29th, 2006, 09:49 AM
I don't think I'll ever accomplish that because I would have no way of getting Dexoys or Jirachi.

If I could though, I'd pick Chikorita in an instant because it's my absolute favorite of the three starters.

You only need 200.
Deoxys and Jirachi aren't needed.

shanecdavis
December 30th, 2006, 04:27 AM
I have completed both Pokedex (Hoenn and National), and I picked Totodile since it was the best of the crappy Johto starters. Seriously, what was GF thinking?

RachelKins224
December 30th, 2006, 06:33 AM
i picked totodile... i always like to pick the water type

Blastoise
December 30th, 2006, 12:38 PM
I picked Totodile. I named him Mike; he goes on many adventures with me.

Scales
December 30th, 2006, 01:51 PM
You only need 200.
Deoxys and Jirachi aren't needed.

Yeah he is right. Deoxys and Jirachi are special pokemon that are excluded from the rankage. They do not need a pokedex page to get the hoenn pokedex completed.

I completed the Johto pokedex in Crystal. I completed the red,blue, yellow one as well.

I only got to were Birch gives you the Johto starter and I chose totodile since it is one of the strongest pokemon in Crystal when you lvl it up

Firebird306
December 30th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Haven't completed the Pokedex and really haven't bothered to try.

But if I ever did complete it I'd try and get a shiny. As I've already got all three Johto starters.

Ichigo Flash
December 30th, 2006, 02:24 PM
I was 2 pokemon off then started again because I got bored so alas..I doubt i'll ever finish it now

I would have picked Cyndaquil or Totodile

Forci Stikane
December 30th, 2006, 03:25 PM
Yeah, a LONG time ago...a couple days after it first came out, I believe. Of course, since it's been so long I don't remember which one I picked.

Legendary Squirtle
December 30th, 2006, 04:48 PM
If i ever do finsh it. (unlikly since I like battling more) then I would pick Chikorita. That's who I choose in Gold and it great.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 30th, 2006, 05:16 PM
I've completed it except for Deoxys which for some reason I can't get

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

J
December 30th, 2006, 05:19 PM
Im almost done with the Dex, and I got Mew Celebi and Jirachi without cheating. :D
But I don't need the starters, cause I got them from Colo. \o/

prophet789
December 30th, 2006, 06:05 PM
My brother has finished the dex with the exception of the uncatchable or event legindary pokemon. I have tried also back in pokemon ruby but gave up, I like fighting more.

Rune
December 30th, 2006, 06:56 PM
I finished the Hoeen pokedex once.(last pokemon entry was Milotic) Because I don't really care about Feebas until I know about its elusivity. I didn't pick any starter because I don't know such thing that time and the cart also get washed by water D:

Scales
December 30th, 2006, 11:31 PM
Deoxys you need to get through a nintendo event. But yeah im currently trying to beat the fire red/leafgreen pokedex

Nuke
December 31st, 2006, 04:11 AM
I've completed it except for Deoxys which for some reason I can't get

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~
As explained before you dont need Deoxys to complete it.

Masterpoke
December 31st, 2006, 09:14 AM
Deoxys you need to get through a nintendo event. But yeah im currently trying to beat the fire red/leafgreen pokedex

Are you sure I thought you could also get deoxys by doing a mystery event with fr/lg with the wireless adaptors after you get the national dex and the ruby and saphire? Thats what pokemon.com said anyway.

After hours of trading between myself I beat the emerald pokedex and I chose Chikorita because I always choose it in G/S/C as my starter.

Nuke
December 31st, 2006, 09:15 AM
I think they mean Nintendo event by saying mystery event.

shanecdavis
December 31st, 2006, 11:45 AM
Yes, "Mystery Event" is a Nintendo event. Aside from cheating (no one likes a cheater) or having a friend somewhere that is willing to give you one, you cannot get rare Legi Pokes like Deoxys or Jirachi.

Nuke
December 31st, 2006, 04:14 PM
I thought so.
Because I've never heard of any other way.

TotoRitaQuil
January 5th, 2007, 10:10 PM
I picked totodile and named his toed

_Prince_
January 6th, 2007, 03:38 AM
No, I haven't.
I'd pick Cyndaquil.

alexkm
January 6th, 2007, 03:40 AM
i chose chikorita one of my favorite

Ruby Guru
January 6th, 2007, 01:43 PM
I have completed my PokeDex. I have 208 PKMN. I picked Cyndaquil for its power and is a recommended Poke'mon in the Ultimate Party. :) That is just my opinion so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Esupio
January 7th, 2007, 04:59 AM
I have one more pokemon to get Groudon, I killed it by accident XD.

I do have deoxys though, I went to an event :P

Cyndaquill for me.

Nuke
January 7th, 2007, 05:01 AM
why don't you get a friend to trade you Groudon?

Arashi
January 11th, 2007, 01:13 PM
In Ruby, I only need Wigglytuff, Feebas, Milotic, Jirachi and Deoxys (I would have gotten it, but the people at the shop who were holding the event didn't let me because I had the US version of Fire Red).

Cornicapus
January 17th, 2007, 11:27 PM
ive completed the Emerald pokedex and i got Cyndiquil i got no idea how i am gonna get todidile (sorry if spellin wrong) and chickorita

And how do you get Jirachi after getitng nintendo event? do you go to some island? or does it just get ransfered as a lv.5 poke?

Nuke
January 21st, 2007, 03:09 AM
ive completed the Emerald pokedex and i got Cyndiquil i got no idea how i am gonna get todidile (sorry if spellin wrong) and chickorita

And how do you get Jirachi after getitng nintendo event? do you go to some island? or does it just get ransfered as a lv.5 poke?

You can get Totodile and Chikorita by trading Feraligatr or Corcinaw from colleseum and then breeding.

For Chikorita you need to get Bayleef or Meganium from colleseum and breed.

Zaiku
January 24th, 2007, 03:17 AM
I haven't but I just got 'em from colloseum and breeded to get the baby forms.

♥~*Abby*~♥
February 5th, 2007, 01:09 PM
no. its soooo stinkin hard. but itd b sooo tough 2 choose. maybe chikorita, mayb cyndaquil. i cant decide.

Naruto The 6th Hokage
February 16th, 2007, 07:22 PM
I'm missing Febbas and Milotic in Emerald.

Overclocked
February 17th, 2007, 04:46 AM
Don't bother trying to finish the Dex. I used VBA, gameshark and emerald to catch every pokemon and all I got was a picture saying "Congradulations! You completed the National PokéDex!", it exits and it just leaves you standing there with nothing else in the game to do...

Live in Color
February 17th, 2007, 07:40 AM
Don't bother trying to finish the Dex. I used VBA, gameshark and emerald to catch every pokemon and all I got was a picture saying "Congradulations! You completed the National PokéDex!", it exits and it just leaves you standing there with nothing else in the game to do...

Well, the whole point of the game is to complete the Pokedex without cheating, your prize is satisfaction that you could actually beat the game. It's hard, so that's why. Using VBA or Gameshark, etc. that doesn't get you anywhere.

As for me, I haven't completed Pokedex, but I think I'd be able to because I'm the only one who chose Treecko for a starter, and all my friends chose Mudkip or Torchic, so that's good. I'll be choosing Totodile when I complete Dex, and my friend will choose Cyndaquil. I have Meganium on my Crystal version, is there a way to trade from Crystal to Emerald?

Mquaza
February 22nd, 2007, 05:36 AM
I've got 198 Pokemon in the Hoen Pokedex, but I can't catch Feebas.

kohei
February 22nd, 2007, 08:25 PM
I gave up filling up the Dex ages ago :D

I'd rather hatch 120 Koffing eggs than complete the Dex.

MrWh00pee
February 23rd, 2007, 08:43 AM
Ive completed the Hoen dex in emerald, now im 3 away on the kanto dex.

Razer302
February 23rd, 2007, 08:45 AM
I have completed it on ruby but not on emerald yet. i will do that by trading.

Steve666
February 24th, 2007, 03:25 AM
I have a Pokedex of 254, I chose Cyndaquil. ^_^

Furanty
February 26th, 2007, 05:38 AM
I have completed my National Dex (without Mew) some times ago. The most Pokémon are easy to catch. But Celebi was hard to get. Jirachi wasn't a problem because in European Version of Pokémon Channel it is catchable.

Dee Trier
March 4th, 2007, 11:33 PM
I had all the Johto starter, I picked up Cyndaquil FYI. Back then I and my friend complete it together so we made a deal that he choose Totodile while I choose Cyndaquil (We both prefer those two over chikorita ATM). Then not long another friend of mine (let's say W) was playing emerald too and when we go to a tour We(Me and my friend) "force" him to lend his for complete it's dex(back then i have most of poke from trecko-grovyle-sceptile to beldum-metang-metagross) then take the (baby)chikorita.

Mine still 282 ATM, but my friend has 380 (except those not in game legendary named Mew,Celeby,Ho-oh, Lugia, Jirachi and deoxys)

Naruto The 6th Hokage
March 12th, 2007, 10:22 AM
I've completed the Pokedex finally.After finally getting Feebas and evoving it.

Rainfall
March 12th, 2007, 10:26 AM
I have. And I picked Cyndaquil, just because I wuv it so much. X3

tonic41
March 12th, 2007, 02:39 PM
I will pick ... Cyndaquil I love him/her.

BassFace
March 14th, 2007, 08:06 PM
I just recently completed the Hoenn Pokedex. The good 140 hours on my Emerald file are the result of filling out this Pokedex. At first I wasn't going to do it because I thought you needed to get all 202 Pokemon... including those last two, which are unavailable except for in those events... but once I found out you only needed the first 200, I actually decided to go for it.

I had to get Pokemon traded from my friend's Sapphire game, my sister's Leaf Green game, and a Ruby game I rented. After I got all the basic Pokemon needed for the Pokedex, I had to put up with several dozen painful hours of beating the Elite Four, so that I could evolve these basic Pokemon (they were holding Exp. Shares). The only good news is that a few of my good Pokemon gained several levels through this repeated Elite Four battling. My Lapras, which was at level 51 when I traded it over from a rented Fire Red game, is now at Level 92. It reached this level almost completely on shared experience.

Feebas was a huge pain to catch. I had to start at the top of Route 119 and fish 4 times on each tile. Fortunately, I ran into a Feebas-yielding tile after less than an hour. But... that was on the third or fourth Feebas hunt. On the previous Feebas hunts, I had been searching for several hours with no result. When I hit that Feebas-yielding tile, I just kept catching Feebas until I got one with a Beauty-increasing nature.

Another big pain was Latios. I always choose Latias in Emerald... which was a mistake as far as completing the Hoenn Pokedex was concerned. Latios was pretty much the reason I rented that Ruby game. I got some other Ruby-exclusive Pokemon out of the deal, though... Zangoose, for example.

The rest of the legendaries were no problem. I actually had two Master Balls to use. I had previously rented a Fire Red game, and had gotten the Master Ball... but hadn't used it. When I had to return the game, I made this random Pokemon hold the Master Ball, and traded it over to my sister's Leaf Green game. The Master Ball-holding Pokemon eventually made it over to my Emerald game. I used the two Master Balls on Groudon and Rayquaza... but I had to catch Kyogre with an Ultra Ball.

The only other Pokemon that was a headache to obtain (besides those Pokemon that evolved at painfully high levels) was Crobat. I caught the Golbat at level 33, and it didn't evolve until level 58! ._.
The very last Pokemon that I added to the Pokedex was Metagross.

I picked Cyndaquil of course (I love fire Pokemon)... I'm currently raising it by fighting Pokemon in the grass and caves. It's boring, but at this point in the game, all the trainers I can fight have Pokemon that are way out of the level range. Right now it's at Level 26.

ShadowLatios
March 16th, 2007, 07:23 AM
Nice.But just to tell you,Golbat evolves into Crobat by happiness,so you could've done it a lot easier.I just gave mine a Soothe Bell,walked with it and fed it berries,then leved it up to Lv.41 or something and there's my Crobat!

ShadowLatios
March 16th, 2007, 07:27 AM
The only other Pokemon that was a headache to obtain (besides those Pokemon that evolved at painfully high levels) was Crobat. I caught the Golbat at level 33, and it didn't evolve until level 58! ._.

Nice.But you could have done this a lot easier;Golbat evolves into Crobat by happiness.I gave mine a Soothe Bell,walked around with it and fed it berries,leveled it up a little and there's my Crobat!

Mquaza
March 18th, 2007, 03:41 AM
You all catch a Feebas, but I don't have the luck :(

Myzou
March 18th, 2007, 09:21 AM
Impossible for me to complete it :( No friends who play pokemon nearby, and I only have a DS and GBA, not 2 GBAs >.<

I'd pick chikorita though, as I loved mine in Silver lol

7se7en
March 18th, 2007, 05:50 PM
If id ever complete the Pokedex, id choose Cyndaquil cause hes so cuddly wuddly

Wuggles
March 20th, 2007, 12:11 PM
Nope, not me.
I should pick Totodile ;)

ss5vegeta
March 20th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Chikorita because it's an Emerald colour.

And Gold has Cyderquil and Crystal has Totadile.

Shiny Espeon
March 22nd, 2007, 03:55 PM
Never completed it. Flippin' Nintendo events threw me off. >>

But if I did, I would have picked Chicorita as the prize because it's one of my favorite pokemon of all time.

Mquaza
March 23rd, 2007, 04:35 AM
I would pick Chicorita, too!

When I started to play Pokemon (my first Pokemon game was Gold) my first starter Pokemon was Chicorita and I trained it to LV.100!!

BassFace
March 27th, 2007, 08:39 AM
Never completed it. Flippin' Nintendo events threw me off. >>
You'll need those Nintendo Events only if you want to complete the National Pokedex. As far as I know, you don't really get any sort of worthwhile reward for completing that Pokedex.

You don't need Nintendo Events if you only want to complete the Hoenn Pokedex and get the Johto starter Pokemon prize. To "complete" the Hoenn Pokedex, you only need the first 200 Pokemon, even though there are technically 202 in the Hoenn Pokedex. Most of these 200 Pokemon can be caught straight from Emerald, but you'll have to trade with Ruby and Sapphire to get the ones that aren't available in Emerald, legendaries you missed, starters you didn't pick, etc.
None of those 200 Pokemon need to be obtained from Nintendo Events. The only "exception" I can think of is the Latias/Latios deal, but to get the Lati#s you didn't pick, you can always trade with a Ruby or Sapphire game...

Oh, and about Golbat... it actually did have a Soothe Bell attached, but I gave it no berries. It took an abnormally long time to evolve, which is odd, because I never let it faint or gave it anything to lower its affection.

Shadow Chaos
March 27th, 2007, 09:46 AM
I got 381 Pokemon in my Ruby, FireRed, and Emerald a while back. The 381st is Ho-oh from Colosseum. I wish I had the other 5 though... Oh, and I chose Cyndaquil, since it it my favorite Johto Pokemon.

Ralts
March 27th, 2007, 07:44 PM
I almost completed it, my "own" pokedex is 378

Though i can't get Lugia, Ho-oH, Deoxys etc without Nintedo Events XD

RYOUKI
March 28th, 2007, 09:58 AM
i cant complete the pokedex because of feebas
it's so hard that its more harder to make golbat evolve!!
but if i complted it i would chose cyndaquil i love fire starter pokemon
tell that to my emerald-blaziken leafgreen-charizard

ss5vegeta
March 28th, 2007, 10:06 AM
I'll just use a Gameshark to get the tickets for Birth Island, Far Away island and navel rock.

twi_light
March 28th, 2007, 02:11 PM
i'm confused..okayz..i'm close..i have 8 pokemon left and i just got ruby version 2 days ago...hopefully i will only have to spend an hour or two catching feebas...which will be the hardest.

as far as what starter to choose..uhz..i really dont care, because you can get all 3 using pokemon colloseum? right..the problem with that.is my disc decided to stop working, right before i beat the game... :( and you get ho-oh in it too? correct...anyways

in all honesty...cyndaquil/typhlosion all the way!!

twi_light
March 28th, 2007, 02:13 PM
as far as golbat/crobat deal...
i used my one and only luxury ball :( on a zubat..makes it a hundred times easier..whY? because you get crobat one level after evolving to golbat...

and if you dont want to use your luxury ball (or already did) its easier to start from zubat, because you get taming points for every level the pokemon gains (exp share or not)

Kraka-chan
March 30th, 2007, 04:11 AM
I could get them all, but I can't get the Special Event Pokemon (Mew, Celebi, Deoxys) and of course it'll take a very looong time.
So I don't bother to try.

Shiny Umbreon
March 30th, 2007, 01:56 PM
My friend and I completed the Hoenn dex once, and chose Totodile. We restarted the game and we'll do it two more times.

shadow_deoxys
April 13th, 2007, 09:55 AM
I've completed it.
I've got 386 Pokemon,
and 140 of the Shinies.
I used Gameshark but I completed it.
Yes I got Shiny Mew.
http://img102.mytextgraphics.com/photolava/2007/04/13/shinymewpokedex-464pfhycz.png

LawLessChaoz
April 13th, 2007, 10:24 AM
I compelete the national pokedex in like about a year

Pichu52
April 13th, 2007, 12:08 PM
No I haven't completed it -_-;, I'm kind of working on it though. I never cared for catching all the Pokemon anyway. Uhm, but if I did I would pick Chikorita, then breed it and evolve the breeded one...because I like Chikorita the best, not so much the final form.

♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠
April 13th, 2007, 12:23 PM
I completed it and I picked Cyndaquil, Points to sig inside spoilier.

Rai
April 13th, 2007, 12:51 PM
I completed my Kanto dex in Leaf Green and I've completed my Hoenn dex in my Ruby version.

I only need 4 more pokemon to complete my National dex in my Leaf Green. I will hopefully get them eventually!!

shadow_deoxys
April 14th, 2007, 01:26 AM
I've completed it.
I've got 386 Pokemon,
and 140 of the Shinies.
I used Gameshark but I completed it.
Yes I got Shiny Mew.
http://img102.mytextgraphics.com/photolava/2007/04/13/shinymewpokedex-464pfhycz.png

Here is a solution. It's called PKMN Maker. Play it on:
http://www.princeton.edu/~jdonald/pokemon/kpdavatar/PokemonMakerV4x.html

I can get that Deoxys you wanted...
IN SHINY!
So get Pokemon Maker, and a Gameshark and a ROM and so could you. You get a Kanto Pokemon, and I chose Cyndaquil because I used PKMNMaker to get Totodile and Cyndaquil anyway.
Othe rthan that, there isn't any Non-stuff-Pokemonmaker-can-do rewards that are actually useful, except a certificate.

darkclaw
April 15th, 2007, 11:50 AM
Completed it about a year or two ago. :P I only cheated once. It was on Scizor for some reason.And I picked Cyndaquil because typhlosion is UbEr CooWl. Lol.

Toothache
April 19th, 2007, 12:19 AM
Finally got 386. Did not cheat, recieved Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Deoxys in a trade at the 10th Anniversary. All but the Celebi are legit though (it says caught at L55 in Celadon Cave of all places...).

Dee Trier
April 19th, 2007, 12:27 AM
You'll need those Nintendo Events only if you want to complete the National Pokedex. As far as I know, you don't really get any sort of worthwhile reward for completing that Pokedex.

For national pokedex it's also acceptable to have only 380 (without 6 event pokemon, mew, celebi, deoxys, jirachi, lugia, ho-oh). My friend prove this, and what he get only like a diploma when talking to game freak chara at lilicove inn.

Lenneth
April 19th, 2007, 05:00 AM
actually ! i picked chikorita cause its pretty good!
but id rather suggest to pick cyndaquil! because he's pretty good at battles!

miraiyouko
April 19th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Read my siggy for the Pokedex information. As for the starter I chose after completing the Hoenn dex, I chose Cyndaquil. I personally think that after you complete the Johto dex, you should be able to chose from the Kanto starters. It would have been a little easier than having to transfer them all from LG/FR.

Ayano Katagiri
April 19th, 2007, 05:49 PM
I actually havent bothered completing the Pokedex in R/S/E... it was one of those things I found too tiresome to do. I would have picked Cyndaquil though if I did finish it.

GottaLuvPikachu
April 20th, 2007, 06:20 PM
I just got Sapphire a day ago, but it'll take me awhile to catch every one that I need because I'll have to do a LOT of trading w/ my Fire Red & Leaf Green & then I'll probably try to find used copies of Ruby and possibly Emerald.

Rai
April 21st, 2007, 07:06 AM
Did I miss something? o.o Everyone keeps saying "I choose Cynaquil!" or "I choose Chikarita!" I didn't know you could pick from the Johto starters o___o *feels like noob*

Can anyone tell me where I can get one?

Darck
April 21st, 2007, 09:18 AM
I completed it and chose Cyndaquil because fire Pokemon own all.

LawLessChaoz
April 21st, 2007, 12:23 PM
Yes. I have 386 pokedex thingy.

Derarath
April 21st, 2007, 08:16 PM
To complete the hoenn dex, can you still get the johto starters by only seeing all 200 hoenn or do you have to catch them???

Mquaza
April 21st, 2007, 11:47 PM
Yeah you must catch them, because I saw all 200 Pokémon and I have 198 Pokémon caught. I've got all excluding Feebas and Milotic.

Rai
April 22nd, 2007, 12:23 PM
I have all 200 Hoenn pokemon but what exactly do I have to do to get the Johto starters? n__n;

Mquaza
April 23rd, 2007, 07:14 AM
You must have Pokemon Emerald, if you hav it when you complete the pokedex you must go to Professor and he'll give you the Johto starter.

o/

Rai
April 23rd, 2007, 07:32 AM
Oh okay! Thank you very much! I don't 200 in my Emerald yet but I will try to complete it now :3~

Ichida
April 23rd, 2007, 11:38 AM
*has an Emerald PokeDEX of 381, w/ Celebi bought off of someone at a convention*

Pokemon trainer Seth
May 8th, 2007, 09:32 AM
Nope, but I'[d pick cyndaquil.

Fire pokemon rule!

Yani
May 11th, 2007, 06:34 AM
I picked Chikorita sinced my hoenn starter was a water pokemon I wanted to try a new type...XD

venom12
May 15th, 2007, 11:50 AM
I'm not complete pokedex. I'm seen 321 pokemon's.

Happy Dude
May 18th, 2007, 12:26 AM
My brother and i have completed the Pokedex numerous times

SuperDeoxys
May 18th, 2007, 06:22 AM
I have all, Even on DP. (Message to short)

waterlucario
June 30th, 2007, 05:02 PM
i have the best team its the best its
lvl100 Sudowoodo
lvl100 Bagon
lvl100 Latios
but the sudowoodo has only mega punch and my latios has leaf blade hydro cannon and my bagon has dragon claw dragon breath and hydro cannon
oh to get bagon with hydro cannon you need to find a water ord and let a magicarp hold it and evolve it and garidose has hydro cannon and its so you can make eggs with legendaris like rayqwaza
so beat that muhahahahahahah oh and this ant a threat oh and i dont have pics but i draw um

Lt. Silver
June 30th, 2007, 10:40 PM
that team is impossible, you are either lieing or have cheated

waterlucario
July 1st, 2007, 12:26 PM
see if you need aleaf tm its in pokemon collisem you need all three rare pokemon and you talk to the grand pa after you catch celebi then he will give you a tm?ya its the t.m.?its leaf blade