PDA

View Full Version : Most Ironic Thing(s) That Ever Happened To Ya

Captain Arcane
December 30th, 2006, 12:33 AM
Ohoy land loverz, you can post any of the most ironic things that ever happened to you in a video game, M'kay. Oh, and try to state the reason for why its ironic, in case some people don't know what your talking about, M'kay.

Rules:
FOLLOW THE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't be spamm'n little things like " Oh, that happened to me to," M'kay. If your gonna post somethin like that, tell the whole story, even if it is the exact same story as some one elses. If any of ya scally wags do, y'ull be walk'n the plank.
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;)
Also, make sure you tell the name of the game. (it kinda helps with the story)

Oh, remember, do not post any Pokemon related things here, M'kay.

So, with that now said, I'll be start'n first, M'kay.

Ok, I was playing Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen on my SNES emulator. And in the game a wizard joined my party, M'Kay. So, I paused the game, went to the status button, clicked it, and I looked at his stats. Then I saw his name, his name was Moses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats the chance (in any game) of finding a wizard named
Moses. XD LoL.

The reason thats ironic is because in religion, Moses was a man that parted the Red Sea, with the power of God, which is kinda like magic.

Haowakeorden
January 1st, 2007, 01:07 PM
Half-Life:
I went to the track control station in the "Power Up" level, with the dying security guard lying on the ground. I decided to turn godmode and give myself all the weapons. I then proceeded to whack him, shoot him, and lob grenades and satchel charges at him. Not only did he never die, but he also expressed threats like "End of the line for you."

It was ironic in that I used every single weapon in the game in attempting to kill the (dying) guard, including the rocket launcher, the shotgun, the crowbar, the submachine gun, and the hand grenades, but he simply did not die. And although he made threats to imply my death, he stayed lying where he was, in a near-death position.

Jolty-kun
January 1st, 2007, 01:22 PM
I was playing Fifa 2005 for the Playstation 2 once, I kicked the ball up, and it wen't so high it went of the screen, the camera for for 5 seconds and then it came down. XD