• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-[The PokeCommunity's Daily Chit Chat]-|2007 New Year's Edition|<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
Wow, thanx for the warm welcome Alex! ^.^

And my New Years Eve was ok I guess, I'm surprised so many people to take it as a hype though.

And the reason i havn't posted earleir is because i was at a friends house and ya... xD
XD thats okay!

Yeah my was just noisy. Some random people took out all these fireworks and fired them all at 1AM instead of 12.... XD
That's because she had to go to sleep. :(
Oh okay~

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
What? Its only like, 8:00PM in NZ isnt it? >.>

Ullion

Years
Meh i Could really care less, like I said, it is just another day XD

Ullion

Years
? Doesnt the school year end at the end of June or soemthing?

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
Well lucky you. You got away this time. And I'm surprised Tali didn't PM me about said PM that Nica sent her. XD

EDIT: I said too much
I would have, but eh we're having a Christmas Party and everyone was using the computer...XD

School end? Mine ends in Dec. =D

Soari

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 26, 2015
Okay so did everyone noticed that 2006 went so quickly?

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Oh, too bad. XD, did you want it to last longer?

I guess you guys are too young to really understand. It's just that, for all these years I've been looking forward to 2006 so that I can graduate and move on to other things in life. Now, the year is over and I'm in college and everything. It's just sad, because my childhood is forever gone.

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
I guess you guys are too young to really understand. It's just that, for all these years I've been looking forward to 2006 so that I can graduate and move on to other things in life. Now, the year is over and I'm in college and everything. It's just sad, because my childhood is forever gone.
Bleh, my Primary years went fast...but I think my High School ones will last longer...

Slow? Why slow? I reckon all my years go fast. x3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Yeh, I'm the the final year of high school too, and the previous just went pass like ... *snaps fingers* ... that. XD

Eh, and I bludged the whole time too =P

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
Yeh, I'm the the final year of high school too, and the previous just went pass like ... *snaps fingers* ... that. XD

Eh, and I bludged the whole time too =P
Bludge? Eh, that never helps me. Teachers just make us catch up on work, which makes me annoyed, REALLY ANNOYED! XD

Soari

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 26, 2015
Yes, we all noticed that. 2005 went a bit quicker though.

I want to see how fast 2007 will go. I have a feeling it'll be kinda slow

Yes I am also thinking about it that when 2007 will end quickly or not.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Any idea what you're gonna do after graduating??
heh, I wish I did, but I can't think of much really. I have IT in my mind, but after doing some work experience, it was kinda boring at times, so yeah.

But if I do decide to continue studying, I'd like to get myself involved in a trade,like and electrician or something, on the side just as a backup.

What about after you finish college?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back