• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

o!o.....I'm...back? XD

Linoone

MCFRY! you are terminated! o!o
Years
hi, I'm back in PC after a long absence, the reason was....no reason, actually I didn't have time to do anything with that terrible schedule I had last semester XP, but I'm on holidays now and got a better schedule so....bak? X3..............*faints* o!o, for those who remember me, I used to do that, and still do o!o, and for those who don't...well, they probably aren't viewing the thread XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
hehe, of course I remember you. XD Welcome back to PC~ I know how school can totally destroy your social life. Homework is argh. T_T Anyway, glad you're back; have fun~! ^^

~Kelsey

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
Years
Ya know, I only came and looked at this thread because I saw "o!o" in the title. XD

Anyway, welcome back, Rob. It'll be nice to see you post around again.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hey there Linoone, welcome back. ^^
I've been wondering where you went... oo

Glad you're back!

((o o You have my ~Ahiru~ name on your friends list... xD I can't log into that one for some reason... T-T ))

Zishi

yOu thInK yOu KnOw Me!
Years
Hey welcome back to Pc Forums!
I dont remember you because i am a new member here!
See Ya!

Last edited:

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
Years
Overlooked this thread seemly..soz ^^"

Hiya and welcome back at PC forums Linoone ^^ I can't remember you, but have a nicew stay with us again and stay some longer this time ok? ;)

Greetings,
~Hayate.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
Well, I've actually seen you post here, and seen some of your post, but welcome back and do enjoy your revisit! :D Well, hope to see you around! ;)

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Welcome back, Linoone! I definitely remember seeng you around before. Welcome back, and hope you hang around for good this time! XD

Back