PDA

View Full Version : Mugs!

Meowth
January 3rd, 2007, 05:53 PM
I need help... is there a copy of the US Ruby Version without the MUGS intro hack? If not, is there a way to get rid of it and not just disable intros?

AC drain
January 3rd, 2007, 05:56 PM
I don't see what the problem is, why is the intro so important? If it's giving you issues just Dl a different emulation of it. R/S has like 50 versions, just search torrents for them.

Pazuzu
January 4th, 2007, 05:03 AM
There are several different dumps of Pokémon Ruby. MUGS is just one group of many. You can either get a version from a different group, without the intro, or disable it.
There are several guides around the web that show you how to do that. Even a tool is existing that does it for you automatically. GBA Tool Advance (http://www.gbadat.altervista.org/tools.htm) for example.

Meowth
January 4th, 2007, 07:48 AM
Thanks Scizz, but I've already got it under control. Grim sent me a link to a clean dump.

Max210
January 15th, 2007, 06:41 PM
Mugs intro is like... unkillable. I used that program and it stayed >.>

Mario Famous
January 16th, 2007, 12:09 AM
Thats whats pocketheaven here for. They have ips patches to remove intro hacks from many gba games including the mugs intro.

Lol, I've stated this many times and I know your probably tired of hearing it by now.

Meowth
January 16th, 2007, 06:57 AM
Thats whats pocketheaven here for. They have ips patches to remove intro hacks from many gba games including the mugs intro.

Lol, I've stated this many times and I know your probably tired of hearing it by now.

Actually, that's the first I've heard of it...

But Grims clean ROM didnt work... so I'll have to check that pocketheaven out. Thanks!