PDA

View Full Version : Latios or Latias?

Nuke
January 4th, 2007, 10:54 AM
who do you like more, Latios or Latias?

I like Latias more.
but I think much more people like latios than Latias.

Toadsworth
January 4th, 2007, 10:59 AM
Oh, I like Latias more, too :)

Latios isn't that bad, but I prefer Latias.

Poké King
January 4th, 2007, 11:42 AM
First off there relatively the same in terms of the Moves they naturally learns as well as there Stats, the only real difference between them are a few Moves and each has a slightly higher stat than the other.

Move and Stat wise Latios looks to be the better but in the end there two peas in the same pod pretty much and which one you like more I think is determined more by which color you like more, red or blue. And though I normally like red over blue I prefer Latios as it both looks better in blue than Latias looks in red plus it is better Move and Stat wise.

AC drain
January 4th, 2007, 11:57 AM
Latios is way cooler. Latias is trying to do some weird defense thing that it doesn't have the Hp for.

_Prince_
January 4th, 2007, 12:08 PM
Out of those two, I like them both.
Latias and latios are both cool and strong.
Latios is attacking and latias is a little less attacking than Latios but more defensive than Latios. If I had to pick one it would be Latias.

Toadsworth
January 4th, 2007, 12:10 PM
Latios looks better on the spriters, but that doesn't mean he is better. I think everyone who has ruby, thinks Latios is better, and everyone who has sapphire, thinks Latias is better ( I got Sapphire myself, so)

TotoRitaQuil
January 4th, 2007, 12:41 PM
Latios. Some of his attacks are better than latias

Ichikool
January 4th, 2007, 12:56 PM
I like Latias better. I do like Latios though. ^^
When I first learned about them, I liked latios better. Now I like Latias better.

squirtleboy12
January 4th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Latias

filler text, be-otch. agldfgjk

Phanima
January 5th, 2007, 03:35 AM
I like Latias because its a lot cuter than Latios. However, in terms of battle and coolness, Latios all the way!

Nuke
January 5th, 2007, 08:02 AM
Latios looks better on the spriters, but that doesn't mean he is better. I think everyone who has ruby, thinks Latios is better, and everyone who has sapphire, thinks Latias is better ( I got Sapphire myself, so)

I don't think I agree with that I don't have Sapphire but I like Latias better.

Crimson Arcanine
January 6th, 2007, 10:58 PM
Latias definally. In fact short of Flygon, Latias is one of my fave dragon types.

Forever
January 7th, 2007, 03:06 AM
Latios is easier to beat...though Latias is the pwetty orange, so I'm all for Latias.

Alter Ego
January 7th, 2007, 04:05 AM
Latias is trying to do some weird defense thing that it doesn't have the Hp for.

Sorry, but I can't let this go uncorrected: Latias has enough potential for effective special walling (Base Sp.defense of 130). It can learn Calm Mind to cover its Ice weak, has a strong statline (with a decent 80 HP) and gets access to both Recover to shrug off damage and Safeguard to block status attacks. This 'weird defense thing' is what lets it sitt in for two or three CMs and then rip through your opponent's team. :O

Anyways, I'm not that fond of either lati...they're really pretty equal to me, so neither.

Zishi
January 7th, 2007, 04:12 AM
I like Latios More!!!! than Latias

Rainfall
January 7th, 2007, 09:15 PM
I have no idea why, but I like Latios better. I guess it's because I got Ruby version before I got Sapphire. I dunno...but they're both pretty cool. Latios is cool, and Latias is cute!

CHaRiSMa
January 9th, 2007, 07:51 AM
Red is my favourite colour. I think this says it all.

Mudkip85
January 9th, 2007, 12:50 PM
Well i think as the movie pokemon heroes has prooven, Latios appears to be the best stat based out of the two as well as having a much better appearance. Despite this i actually think that Latias is my favourite out of the two as for me its just more appealing and the fact that i own pokemon sapphire where i was able to catch a Latias.

~Kipper~

J
January 10th, 2007, 05:38 AM
I like Latios more. Yeah, for no reason...again.

Goku Goku
January 11th, 2007, 12:32 AM
Latios, because he's the one getting into the action. :D

pkmn foreva
January 11th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Latios definitey he is blue and i prefer blue to red and he was much easier to catch in game and he has better moves

Scarlet Weather
January 11th, 2007, 02:10 PM
Latias. I love Latias to bits. I wouldn't object to being trapped on a desert island with Latias. Besides- Latias is female, and that means she isn't in danger of her defining chromosome disappearing someday.

.alan
January 16th, 2007, 06:33 PM
After watching Pokemon Heroes I liked Latias alot more.

Crazy Packers Fan
January 21st, 2007, 07:48 PM
I like Latias more... maybe because I have Sapphire.

Scales
January 21st, 2007, 09:07 PM
I like latios since I prefer him/her to Latias. Since it was the first Lati I caught I like to use it much more than other pokemon.

Check out my avvy and sig

Mystic Waters
January 21st, 2007, 09:25 PM
Either is just fine for me, but if i had to pick, it would be latios

Xylitol
January 28th, 2007, 01:06 PM
I have a very strong liking for Latias, although I don't know why. Maybe it's that lv100 Latias I have on my FireRed traded from my Sapphire. :P

bmah
January 28th, 2007, 04:31 PM
Latios or Latias? Umm, can't really decide; doesn't really matter to me. It's like comparing Plusle to Minun.

King of Pokemons
January 28th, 2007, 11:39 PM
Hi,

I like Latias more than Latios

Auron
January 30th, 2007, 09:24 AM
I prefer Latios. Why ?? Because blue is my favourite color ^^

♥~*Abby*~♥
February 4th, 2007, 04:48 PM
i like latias because shes prettier, and pretty much, well, industrable. and plus, she was one of the first third generation pokemon i learnt about. i didnt learn about latios until a lot later. and also, red is a better color than blue.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
February 10th, 2007, 11:55 AM
I hate both of them but if I had to choose it will be Latios. I don't like them because they are Psychic types and I've always hated Psychic types except for maybe Lugia and Chimecho

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Rinji
February 19th, 2007, 05:43 AM
I don't care what stats they start out with, I just use the pokemon that I like because they can all be trained to be good ^^

I prefer latias <3

Aegis
February 24th, 2007, 10:49 AM
I prefer Latias to Latios. Simply because I like red better then blue, plain as that.

Captain Arcane
February 24th, 2007, 08:01 PM
I like Latios, he was also one of the first Pokemon I saw before the 3rd generation came out! So for me, this question is easy! ^_^

Lil' Schu
February 25th, 2007, 01:37 PM
That'd hard. :\ I had Ruby first, so I had Latios first, but Latias is female, and females dominate [j/k]

Probably Latios, because I had him first.

goofy_charizard_girl
February 26th, 2007, 09:26 AM
I don't really know the other differences between them but color.XD But I would say that I like both the same:D

marz
February 26th, 2007, 03:01 PM
I like Latios, but that doesn't mean I don't like Latias. I don't know... I just chose to see Latios in Emerald instead of Latias... :\

~Seadra~
February 26th, 2007, 06:34 PM
I like them both a lot, but I'll go with Latios since blue is my favorite color.

SapphireL
March 1st, 2007, 07:34 PM
I personally like Latias more. She's cute. :3 (and I like the Sapphire exclusives more than the Ruby exclusives. lol)

Back in the day... Latias got me through the Battle Tower in Sapphire. ...but now, I don't even use ubers. :/