PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Wii

Rayquaza1
January 5th, 2007, 09:13 AM
Post what you think about the Wii. In my opinion it's the best console ever since it has new controllerS and because of it's amazing motion sensing.

Pazuzu
January 5th, 2007, 09:14 AM
And again, Other Games is the section that deals with Video Game and Console related things.

~moved~

Nuke
January 5th, 2007, 09:18 AM
yes this console is very good and was even better than I imagined it to be.
I think the feature that you can see how long you have plauyed on it in a day is great.

Rayquaza1
January 5th, 2007, 09:25 AM
It's amazing right? My favorite game is legend of zelda twilight princess. Check my twilight princess thread in other games.

Nuke
January 5th, 2007, 09:29 AM
yeah I already have.
My fave game is Marvel:Ultimate Alliance
you can check my thread on that.

Rayquaza1
January 5th, 2007, 09:32 AM
I haven't tried that but my cousin has it. He told me it was really good.

Nuke
January 5th, 2007, 09:33 AM
it is I totally reccomend buying it.
IMO best game ever.

AC drain
January 5th, 2007, 10:07 AM
I like metal slug anthology. I know it's not really a wii game but I've always wanted all the metal slug games.

Esupio
January 5th, 2007, 11:14 AM
it is I totally reccomend buying it.
IMO best game ever.

It sucks IMO, the controls are rubbish, yes good idea but executed poorly, good idea for a game once again executed poorly.

I own one, with four game
Wii Sports
Wii Play
LOZ: TP
Super Monkey Ball: Bannana Blitz

and I'm getting

Warioware Smooth Moves

Mudkip85
January 5th, 2007, 02:12 PM
The Wii has had much praise from everyone because of the simple fact that its a new generation console which has a lot of new technology to it. Im sure you know all the new things that the Wii has, but personally what makes the Wii great for me is its wirless controllers and their movement sensors which makes games like Zelda and Red Steel so good. Another great thing which makes the Wii seem admirable is its capability of being able to browse the net using the controller as the mouse. Their is only one problem i find though with it and thats typing with the controller to view web pages on it, which takes a long time to do.

~Kipper~

Shadow
January 5th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Ah, the Wii. I certainly am hopeful I can get my own soon and play the machine I've been wanting so much since its innovations were announced.

Sadly, Wal-Mart has screwed my family over, not once, but twice. Once on the release, once on their next shipment (which they refused to sell at midnight, when we went...). But I shall get a Wii someday, and Wal-Mart shall rue the day(s) it earned my ire.

Jude Mathis
January 5th, 2007, 05:55 PM
I think the system itself is awesome. ^^
However, the current prices suck... $400-500?
Come. on.

I was gonna get one, but so much for that... >>
It might be cool, and worth it for $250, but its definatly not worth $500...

Alistair
January 5th, 2007, 06:08 PM
To me, the Wii is one of the greatest consoles ever made. It is second only to the Dreamcast for me. (As of now. I need some more killer tiltles released for the Wii.)

Esupio
January 6th, 2007, 01:22 AM
To me, the Wii is one of the greatest consoles ever made. It is second only to the Dreamcast for me. (As of now. I need some more killer tiltles released for the Wii.)

Sonic and The Secret Rings
Super Mario Galaxy (SMG sub machine gun lololo)
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Metriod Prime 3: Corruption
Project H.A.M.M.E.R (everyone forgets that one)
Animal Crossing Wii
The Sims Wii
No more Heroes (looks awesome)
SSX Blur (if its as fun as monkey snowboarding on SMB:BB it'll be awesome)
Another Zelda game (lets hope it isn't ported to the next gen XD)

Rayquaza1
January 6th, 2007, 05:26 AM
I have eight games which are LOZ: Twilight Princess, Wii Sports (Duh, it comes with the wii if it isn't japanese), Rampage Total Destruction, Monster 4X4 World Circuit, Need for Speed Carbon, Red Steel, Trauma Center: Second Opinion, and Elebits. Twilight Princess is amazing especially the boss battle, Wii Sports is fun if you have at least 2 WiiMotes, Rampage has a fun story mode and players exclusive to the Wii, Monster 4X4 makes you feel like your really driving, Need for Speed Carbon is amazing if you like customizing cars and using the, Red Steel is hard but good, Trauma Center gets REALLY hard as you progress, and Elebits is fun since you get to wreck rooms with a capture gun and throw stuff around. I have Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz but I don't exactly have it because my mom bought it for me and she is out of town.

Nuke
January 6th, 2007, 05:28 AM
I only have Marvel, Wii Sports, Wii Play and Zelda:TP
but I've also got the gamecube game Pokemon Colleseum for it.

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..
January 6th, 2007, 05:31 AM
Lucky bums.

Me no have Wii.
I did try it out once, at Metropolis. That's the only time I ever got to try a Wii. It roxors.

I played the demo of Twilight Princess. That's it. :'(

I did like it from my experience though. Even if some people think it's gimmicky.

Gimmicky is not a word in my book :D

Rayquaza1
January 6th, 2007, 05:31 AM
I'm definitely going to get Wii Play when it comes out in Saudi Arabia.

J
January 6th, 2007, 05:32 AM
Wii. I thought I'd be able to get it, but nooooooooo, my parents wouldn't let me. ;0;

The Wiimote looks like serious fun, though, I bet it'd be good in a Star Wars game. :x

Esupio
January 6th, 2007, 06:03 AM
I've played Monster 4X4 and I was bored stiff, the courses look the same, and I don't want to drive a slow truck I WANT FLYING THROUGH THE AIR EXCITETRUCK.
I got really bored with NFS: Carbon I took it back, the steering is impresice and the nunchuck control method is patehtic

marshmello
January 6th, 2007, 07:52 AM
ive got wii sports and i absolutely LOVE the training in bowling! where the amount of skittles gets higher everytime.

Dont all of you with wiis just love making ur Miis? ive made all my family and made my friends and aunties, uncles and even a very manly looking baby cousin, Jennifer

Hero of Time Link³
January 6th, 2007, 02:02 PM
lol Japanese ppl have to buy Wii sports seperately

Ichigo Flash
January 6th, 2007, 06:16 PM
I've got a Wii with Zelda:TP, COD3 and Red Steel bought seperatly.

Love each and every game like it was my own child =) (if I ever get round to having children). The controls take a while to get used to on some games but once your in, its amazing.

Esupio
January 7th, 2007, 03:45 AM
lol Japanese ppl have to buy Wii sports seperately

lol japanese ppl have about 10 more games then us.

Rayquaza1
January 7th, 2007, 03:52 AM
lol japanese ppl have about 10 more games then us.

lol they will pay more since they like to try out every game since they don't have as much reviews. Trust me I have lot's of japanese friends. We would know what games are like over a month before they come out since we have more reviews of the games. I'm not making fun of the japanese. I dream of going there someday and learn japanese so I can play Diamond and Pearl without trouble. I will get Diamond/Pearl in english really late.

Forest Grovyle
January 7th, 2007, 04:07 AM
Loving the Wii so far - I still can't believe I managed to get one for Christmas!

Twilight Princess is great, and I'm going to get Wario Ware soon as I loved the GC version. Wii Sports is good fun and my family are hooked on it!

--FG

Rayquaza1
January 7th, 2007, 04:28 AM
In my opinion the wii is the best out of the 7th generation consoles. The reason? The PS3 has the same controller as the PS2 and the motion sensing is like just turning the controller and stuff like that and you can't stretch without putting down the controller and the Xbox 360 had a head start and that is kind of cheap. Anyway, if it wasn't for the Xbox 360 the wii and the PS3 would not have come out yet and would still be a rumor.

Esupio
January 7th, 2007, 04:51 AM
In my opinion the wii is the best out of the 3rd generation consoles. The reason? The PS3 has the same controller as the PS2 and the motion sensing is like just turning the controller and stuff like that and you can't stretch without putting down the controller and the Xbox 360 had a head start and that is kind of cheap. Anyway, if it wasn't for the Xbox 360 the wii and the PS3 would not have come out yet and would still be a rumor.

This is the 7th gen.
Not the third.

Nuke
January 7th, 2007, 04:58 AM
Its a bit like 3rd gen.
its the third Playstation.

Esupio
January 7th, 2007, 05:09 AM
Its a bit like 3rd gen.
its the third Playstation.

The number on the console makes no difference, if it did this woudl be a bit like the 360th gen due to the XBOX 360

Rayquaza1
January 7th, 2007, 05:25 AM
The number on the console makes no difference, if it did this woudl be a bit like the 360th gen due to the XBOX 360

True. I was thinking Hoenn Region Pokemon by accident.

Arcanine
January 7th, 2007, 02:49 PM
In my opinion the wii is the best out of the 7th generation consoles. The reason? The PS3 has the same controller as the PS2 and the motion sensing is like just turning the controller and stuff like that and you can't stretch without putting down the controller and the Xbox 360 had a head start and that is kind of cheap. Anyway, if it wasn't for the Xbox 360 the wii and the PS3 would not have come out yet and would still be a rumor.The PS3 controller has been the same since the PS. It's been the same since they took Nintendo's idea for rumble and analog stick.
If you want to know what the PS3's motion sensing thing is like then play Excite Truck. Because it doesn't use a pointer or anything, it's just goes by the tilt of the controller (same as Excite Truck).
You could say the same about the PS2, since it also had a year on the GC and XBox.
And that last line is totally untrue. You should look up the history of vid games. Lets look at Nintendo. NES to SNES was 7 years, SNES to N64 was 6 years, N64 to GC was 5 years, GC to Wii was 5 years. So saying "If it weren't for the 360 then the Wii and PS3 would be a rumor and still in the works." is way off.

Forci Stikane
January 8th, 2007, 05:55 PM
This is the 7th gen.
Not the third.

......NES, SNES&Genesis/SegaCD, N64&PS1&Saturn/Dreamcast, GCN&PS2&XBox, WII&PS3&360,...I only count 5. Unless you really want to count Atari (pre-NES), but that's still only 6. Or are you counting the Sega systems as a separate generation?

Anyway, back on topic...YES, I finally got one last week. I asked at an EB Games and they said that they had one in the back, so I got it then and there :). Of course, all I have right now is Wii Sports, but I also have a fair-sized collection of Gamecube games...and the Internet Channel, so it's been more than worth it already. The only thing I don't like about it in general is how the remote's power button doesn't work when playing GCN games...but I can see why that wouldn't work.

Jeremy
January 8th, 2007, 06:12 PM
The PS3 controller has been the same since the PS. It's been the same since they took Nintendo's idea for rumble and analog stick.
If you want to know what the PS3's motion sensing thing is like then play Excite Truck. Because it doesn't use a pointer or anything, it's just goes by the tilt of the controller (same as Excite Truck).
You could say the same about the PS2, since it also had a year on the GC and XBox.
And that last line is totally untrue. You should look up the history of vid games. Lets look at Nintendo. NES to SNES was 7 years, SNES to N64 was 6 years, N64 to GC was 5 years, GC to Wii was 5 years. So saying "If it weren't for the 360 then the Wii and PS3 would be a rumor and still in the works." is way off.
PWNED!1one

Anyway, sweeties, I haven't got the Wii yet since Wal-Mart loves to sell all of them before I even get to the door. >>
I've just got TP for the Wii just to torture myself. ;-;
But Wii is the best console hands down. =3

Arcanine
January 9th, 2007, 05:00 PM
......NES, SNES&Genesis/SegaCD, N64&PS1&Saturn/Dreamcast, GCN&PS2&XBox, WII&PS3&360,...I only count 5. Unless you really want to count Atari (pre-NES), but that's still only 6. Or are you counting the Sega systems as a separate generation?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_video_game_consoles_%28first_generation%29
Off to the left sidebar is the list of gens (the link takes you to the first).

PWNED!1one

Anyway, sweeties, I haven't got the Wii yet since Wal-Mart loves to sell all of them before I even get to the door. >>
I've just got TP for the Wii just to torture myself. ;-;
But Wii is the best console hands down. =3 You need to keep at it. And it might also be hard to just walk in and see a Wii there (I know some has posted saying they did, and they're lucky). I had to get to the store an hour before it opened, and that was the only time I've seen a Wii anywhere (everywhere else is cleaned out when I go in there and look for games and look around to see if they got a Wii).

Latios&Latias381382
January 19th, 2007, 09:30 PM
The Wii is awesome, cool, fun, and etc.
I own The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess for it and that's cool.

Rayquaza1
January 22nd, 2007, 06:56 PM
I should NOT have told my parents how great the Wii is. Now even though I got better grades at school they still think B's are too bad. They took my Wii for it.

Anyway the store that I always go to which is a 25 minute drive from my house finally got the WiiMote, nunchucks, classics, and Wii points card. I also saw the had a Wii. Here. In Saudi Arabia. For Sale. Wii's are really rare here.... for now. If anybody who is living in Riyadh and wants a Wii go to that store.

I have a question. I heard that they are making a new Wii which will come out in about 1.5 or 2 years because the Wii sold really good. Is that true?

If you want to find the store with the Wii in Riyadh, PM me.

Kiyoshikane
January 22nd, 2007, 08:54 PM
I should NOT have told my parents how great the Wii is. Now even though I got better grades at school they still think B's are too bad. They took my Wii for it.

Anyway the store that I always go to which is a 25 minute drive from my house finally got the WiiMote, nunchucks, classics, and Wii points card. I also saw the had a Wii. Here. In Saudi Arabia. For Sale. Wii's are really rare here.... for now. If anybody who is living in Riyadh and wants a Wii go to that store.

I have a question. I heard that they are making a new Wii which will come out in about 1.5 or 2 years because the Wii sold really good. Is that true?

If you want to find the store with the Wii in Riyadh, PM me.

THAT NO TRUE WHERE YOU HEAR THAT?

Seriously, though, after much deliberation on our family's parts (I didn't know this, but my mother and father went out for THREE hours looking from Mission to Vancouver [I live in Canada] just to find out. I thanked them a lot :D) I finally have a Wii. Now, I've just got to buy that Wario. Wahahahaha~

And Zelda, can't beat Zelda, unless you're Link, or depraved. I vote second. :D

Anyways, as you can tell, I tried using the Wiinternet and died due to so much horrible shakiness on my part :(

In short, I loved it. If they made a new Wii, I'd probably buy it. Or not. Depends on how much they go for nowadays.

And for the record, I got mine at EBGames (because we rarely have GameStops or other video gaming stores like Target or something :( What UP With That?)

Haowakeorden
January 23rd, 2007, 09:58 AM
How much profit is Nintendo making from every Wii sold (NOT games, just the console)?

Rayquaza1
January 24th, 2007, 04:51 AM
How much profit is Nintendo making from every Wii sold (NOT games, just the console)?

Let's see, most stores are sold out, lot's of people talk about having it, and the price is really expensive. How much do you think? 30 or 40 million if they sell all? It would be a good idea to make a new Wii in my opinion.

Esupio
January 24th, 2007, 12:50 PM
Let's see, most stores are sold out, lot's of people talk about having it, and the price is really expensive. How much do you think? 30 or 40 million if they sell all? It would be a good idea to make a new Wii in my opinion.

You can't work out the profit without knowing the production price.

Forci Stikane
January 24th, 2007, 01:09 PM
and the price is really expensive.

*Stares in disbelief*

XBox 360-$300 (basic) to $500 (premium)
PS3-$500 MINIMUM

Wivolution-$250 (everything included)

Interesting definition of "really expensive"...

Anyway, Esupio's right--you can't determine how much money someone's making from a product without knowing how much that product costs them to make. However, I'm sure one of our Mod/Admin friends knows how much it is per unit...

Hero of Time Link³
January 24th, 2007, 01:53 PM
Well where i live:
Wii $499(Came out on the 7th of december 2006)
Xbox 360 $650(came out March 2006)
PS3 $1299(Comes out March 2007)

~Misty~
January 24th, 2007, 04:15 PM
It's great! I have it and Legend of Zelda TP and Warioware Smooth Moves which actually is good.

Arcanine
January 25th, 2007, 12:04 AM
How much profit is Nintendo making from every Wii sold (NOT games, just the console)?Nintendo makes around $40 dollars per console ($37.69 if you want to be on the dot, and that's just the console itself, it's not counting the Wiimotes and stuff).
Now keep in mind that this is a Wii console from Japan. The reason I say that is because the system sells for about $35 dollars lower then here in the States. And if it costs around the same to make the console (I don't see why it wouldn't) then they're pulling in more profit (and the same goes for all the other countries out there).

*Stares in disbelief*

XBox 360-$300 (basic) to $500 (premium)
PS3-$500 MINIMUM

Wivolution-$250 (everything included)

Interesting definition of "really expensive"...

Anyway, Esupio's right--you can't determine how much money someone's making from a product without knowing how much that product costs them to make. However, I'm sure one of our Mod/Admin friends knows how much it is per unit...
XBox 360:
~ Core System: $300
~ Premium System: $400

PS3:
~ Basic System: $500
~ Premium System: $600

But if you want to go all out and make the 360 on the same level (sort of) as the PS3 then it'll cost over $750 (because you need the Wi-Fi thing, XBox Live Gold, and the HD-DVD drive as well). Funny how the 360 can end up costing more then the PS3 when you go all out. And people say the Wii stuff costs too much (how they got to buy a Numchuck, a Classic Controller, and so on)...

Oh we know everything! j/k XD

Syousuke
January 25th, 2007, 12:17 AM
I got my Wii just this Christmas.

I think its a great console, I haven't bought any games yet, since I haven't the time to (work and uni is about my entire weekly schedule), but I guess I make do with Wii Sports.

I love Wii Bowling and the Tennis.

Its so awesome. =)

Especially Bowling, all your friends can have fun on it, tis so great and easy to play.

Now, I just need to dig out about 90 bucks and get myself Twilight Princess, then I'll be in business. xD

Also, does anyone have a release date for Brawl?
Goddammit, I'm getting that the day it hits the stores. =X

Kiyoshikane
January 25th, 2007, 12:47 AM
I got my Wii just this Christmas.

I think its a great console, I haven't bought any games yet, since I haven't the time to (work and uni is about my entire weekly schedule), but I guess I make do with Wii Sports.

I love Wii Bowling and the Tennis.

Its so awesome. =)

Especially Bowling, all your friends can have fun on it, tis so great and easy to play.

Now, I just need to dig out about 90 bucks and get myself Twilight Princess, then I'll be in business. xD

HAHA I GOT TWILIGHT PRINCESS IT R VERY VERY GOOD GAME :D

And no, I believe there isn't a release date for Mr. Brawl for the Wii yet, but in the meantime, you could check the website, which also has the trailer music. You know, the one where they overly dramatize everything and shows Mario in a sephiroth mood :(

...Wait, 90 bucks? Here, it's 60-70 :)

And I have no friends, therefore I am all alone for playing my Wii.

Happy hunting guys, and good luck in finding your Wiis, if you wish.

(BTW, in case you wish to buy the PS3 and XBOX 360, I recommend you get HDTV to see all the clarity, but then the price may get over 1800 or something :( That's why I got a Wii instead :D )

Syousuke
January 25th, 2007, 01:26 AM
HAHA I GOT TWILIGHT PRINCESS IT R VERY VERY GOOD GAME :D

And no, I believe there isn't a release date for Mr. Brawl for the Wii yet, but in the meantime, you could check the website, which also has the trailer music. You know, the one where they overly dramatize everything and shows Mario in a sephiroth mood :(

...Wait, 90 bucks? Here, it's 60-70 :)

And I have no friends, therefore I am all alone for playing my Wii.

Happy hunting guys, and good luck in finding your Wiis, if you wish.

(BTW, in case you wish to buy the PS3 and XBOX 360, I recommend you get HDTV to see all the clarity, but then the price may get over 1800 or something :( That's why I got a Wii instead :D )
Oh, I was referring to AUD. xD

But I hope it dropped since the last time I saw it in the stores. @_@

Esupio
January 25th, 2007, 09:35 AM

Nope
Nothing

I say a Q3 or Q4 release

Pretty Boy Sean
January 28th, 2007, 01:43 AM
It's an okay console. I just hope I'm not forced to use the Wiimote for more traditional games.

Rayquaza1
January 28th, 2007, 10:15 AM
It's an okay console. I just hope I'm not forced to use the Wiimote for more traditional games.

That's why they have the Wii classic controller, but I recommend buying one when you find a game you like that that uses the Wii Classic Controller. Just in case you can't find out what controllers to use, you can find that out if you look at the top-right area of the back part of the game case (It will have a picture of some with a number which means the maximum number of players in the game. Duh).

I BEAT LOZ: TP TWICE!!:D I also made Miis of Link and Zelda but they didn't come out right except for the eyes.

Esupio
January 28th, 2007, 10:31 AM
That's why they have the Wii classic controller, but I recommend buying one when you find a game you like that that uses the Wii Classic Controller. Just in case you can't find out what controllers to use, you can find that out if you look at the top-right area of the back part of the game case (It will have a picture of some with a number which means the maximum number of players in the game. Duh).

I BEAT LOZ: TP TWICE!!:D I also made Miis of Link and Zelda but they didn't come out right except for the eyes.

He doesn't mean VC games, cause you can a GC controller for them anyway, so the classic controller is kinda pointless, unless you don't own a gamecube.

I just bought MK64 from the VC (europe got it early!) and its awesome.

Draik
February 5th, 2007, 08:48 AM
I will personally hug a kitty just for a Wii.

;_;

EDITED BY TRIFORCE89: No need to be that violent about it. So, I've changed your post to something nicer.

Emma
February 6th, 2007, 10:37 AM
I'm not really that far into LoZ: TP really, I got the Wii last Friday and I've only been able to play it for about 6 hours overall XD

I'm hoping to get another Wiimote and Nunchuck so I can have friends over to play a lot easier instead of keep passing around one controller all the time XD

Draik
February 6th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Bleh, discussed my hardcore Wii Envy with my dad. Here's a basic re-cap of what happened.

Me: But dad, the Nintendo Wii costs about 600 bucks out of stores, and there's a Buy-it-Now on eBay for $390. PLEASE BUY IT FOR ME :[
Dad: Come on, you can wait, can ya?
Me: ... until June. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL JUNE FOR A NINTENDO WII@@@
Dad: You know son, patience is a virtue.
Me: But I'll have an excuse to "bond" with you! And not go outside!
Dad: True. But no.

;_;

Hero of Time Link³
February 6th, 2007, 09:19 PM
heres something you probably don't know Sony was working with Nintendo on the SNES or N64 to create a CD system for it but Nintendo dumped the idea for CDs so since Sony held a grudge and made a PS1 with Nintendo cartridge support but dumped the idea and created the PS1 by using similar designs to the blueprints of SNES/N64

Rayquaza1
February 7th, 2007, 05:56 AM
heres something you probably don't know Sony was working with Nintendo on the SNES or N64 to create a CD system for it but Nintendo dumped the idea for CDs so since Sony held a grudge and made a PS1 with Nintendo cartridge support but dumped the idea and created the PS1 by using similar designs to the blueprints of SNES/N64

What does that have to do with this forum?

I'm getting four more wii games from amazon, but one is pre-ordered. They all arrived in America and my sister just shipped them here to Saudi Arabia. It will be here by February 15th. OH YEAH!!:D

Geometric-sama
February 7th, 2007, 06:16 AM
My parents are still ridiculously anti-console. No Wii for JA, even citing the experiments where people lost heaps of weight playing Wii Sports.

Fox♠
February 7th, 2007, 11:33 AM
To me the Wii's being a let down, I was hoping for COD3 online and ya know, a non ****e red steel.

Esupio
February 7th, 2007, 01:36 PM
To me the Wii's being a let down, I was hoping for COD3 online and ya know, a non ****e red steel.

Red steel isn't bad, just the media over hyped it, massively, if you playing it and not expect that game that IGN and Gamespot told you about, it isn't amazing though, or even that good.

Fox♠
February 7th, 2007, 02:31 PM
Red steel isn't bad, just the media over hyped it, massively, if you playing it and not expect that game that IGN and Gamespot told you about, it isn't amazing though, or even that good.

The Media over hyped the whole Wii to be blunt.

Arcanine
February 7th, 2007, 05:11 PM
The Media over hyped the whole Wii to be blunt.
To me, the Wii was far better then what I thought it'd be. So I don't think the Wii was over hyped (but I do think Red Steel was).

furrypaws16
February 7th, 2007, 05:51 PM
I hope in the future, some games like RPGs, adventures, and tactics games will let you use the classic controller, or the GC controller. I know, I know. But then why did you buy the Wii? It was the least expensive, it was the smallest and coolest, and frankly, I'm a big N fanboy. I had to high expectations, I guess. All I know, is if it's this annoying to type on the Wii, I can't believe how annoying it would get to play Advance Wars. *shudders* It suits many games perfectly, I just wish a few more games would give you a choice.

Ichigo Flash
February 8th, 2007, 01:43 AM
The remotes a bit off sometimes too, even if you've got perfect aim and its perfectly configured.

Anyway I've got TP, Red Steel, and COD3. Hoping something else comes out that picks my fancy.

Fox♠
February 8th, 2007, 12:47 PM
Metroid Prime 3, if it does go online, will have to be what I wanted COD3 to be (Brought it on PS2 instead) SSBB is probably the only reason at the moment I;m still buying my Wii instead of playing Sean's.

And yes, Red Steel as very over rated, Sean sold his for about £20, which was good.

(Not pretty boy Sean, another Sean)

Esupio
February 10th, 2007, 12:56 AM
Metroid Prime 3, if it does go online, will have to be what I wanted COD3 to be (Brought it on PS2 instead) SSBB is probably the only reason at the moment I;m still buying my Wii instead of playing Sean's.

And yes, Red Steel as very over rated, Sean sold his for about £20, which was good.

(Not pretty boy Sean, another Sean)

Your not looking forward to the dragon quest game? or super mario galaxy?

its 25 quid here in berkshire XD