PDA

View Full Version : "Strategy Tomorrow -- Comedy Tonight!" Episode Discussion

Charaxes
January 6th, 2007, 09:00 AM
Here is where you can discuss the introduction of the third in-series 4th Generation Pokemon, Chatot, in "Strategy Tomorrow -- Comedy Tonight!".

My review to come forthwith.

Drew
January 6th, 2007, 12:46 PM
Wait...did this episode air today?
I didn't know the new episodes had started...><;;

No one said anything about it... On TV or on here..

T-T

Bomberman
January 6th, 2007, 07:20 PM
Was this the only new one today?
I'm downloading it now.

Charaxes
January 6th, 2007, 10:02 PM
Well, more than likely, they'll re-air the episode in the slot before the new one next Saturday. Anyway, it has been announced, but I think the thread that had said announcement has been buried with all the newer ones. Yep. I haven't watched it either, but I have taped it.

Rushes to make new thread on this.

melod.ii ous demyx~♪
January 6th, 2007, 11:12 PM
^____^ I saw the episode today~
It was really adorable. You have to see it!
<3 Chatot is SO Cute!~

o.o I was really surprised that it could talk...

X3 anyways, the episode was a little pointless, except for introducing a new Pokemon. But it was a good filler~

9/10

CrystalFlow
January 7th, 2007, 12:24 PM
i agree, this episode was only good for the fact they introduced chatot, i like the name perap better. all in all it was filler, hopefully the weavile episode is better since weavile is tight

Bomberman
January 7th, 2007, 02:43 PM
Not bad, I STILL can't get past Ash's new voice D=

Miss Reyna
January 7th, 2007, 07:46 PM
Is it just me or is Ash's VA getting a bit better at this? Maybe I just getting use to the new voice. Dunno.

About time we had a new episode!!!!

I think this episodes was really good for a filler. Chatot was a very funny pokemon!!! It could also talk too!!!! It was kinda like cookie cutter but it was intresting. Team Rocket really did a good job at providing some comedy. We even got an old Brock and Corpfish dance duo from Hoenn. Teeheehee.

Did anybody notice the mention of Johto in this episode? If I am right this is the first time we hear about Johto since the first few episodes of Pokemon Advance. Kinda strange and out of place if you ask me.

This was a really good episode but I kinda wish they did a little bit more with Chatot and the hospital. Sweet.

Twilight Itachi X
January 8th, 2007, 08:32 AM
Even if it was a filler, it was a good episode. Chatot was pretty funny, I liked it's comedy routine with Ada, it was hilarious. Also Brock and Corphish's song and dance duo! This episode was pretty well done for a filler, for we got to see a D/P Pokemon introduced. 9.5/10

Forci Stikane
January 8th, 2007, 06:29 PM
O.O THEY AIRED IT ALREADY??? THEY WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO START UNTIL THIS SATURDAY!! AAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies*

Miss Reyna
January 8th, 2007, 07:46 PM
Well if you missed it last weekend you can catch it again this saturday right before they air the Weavile one.

To tell you the truth I think I like this episode a lot more then the next one. The comedy idea was really a good one to introduce Charot.

Aegis
January 9th, 2007, 10:30 AM
Is it just me or is Ash's VA getting a bit better at this? Maybe I just getting use to the new voice. Dunno.

About time we had a new episode!!!!

I think this episodes was really good for a filler. Chatot was a very funny pokemon!!! It could also talk too!!!! It was kinda like cookie cutter but it was intresting. Team Rocket really did a good job at providing some comedy. We even got an old Brock and Corpfish dance duo from Hoenn. Teeheehee.

Did anybody notice the mention of Johto in this episode? If I am right this is the first time we hear about Johto since the first few episodes of Pokemon Advance. Kinda strange and out of place if you ask me.

This was a really good episode but I kinda wish they did a little bit more with Chatot and the hospital. Sweet.

I agree. Sarah is getting a LOT better at Ash. For a while I didn't realize it was a new VA.

Yeah, Team Rocket was great. I can't remember which part it was but, there was one thing they did that madem e laugh my head off. *twitches*

Well, as much as I like the song Brock sings, the new VA can't sing at ALL! My ears were ringing for the next hour after that.

But yeah, a great way to intrudce Chatot. And, I bet we'll see more of whatshername if they show May in Chronicles.

Mudkip85
January 10th, 2007, 02:25 PM
Yeah i downloaded and watched the episode last night and i thought that it was brilliant. Firstly we saw another 4th generation pokemon being introduced into the show and i actually do think that Ash's VA is getting much better and more emotion is going into his voice where needed and i think that with a few more episodes it will sound nearly as good as Veronica Taylors' voice for Ash was.

~Kipper~

ChampionAsh
January 12th, 2007, 09:17 PM
This was a very great filler especially after waiting soooo long after the " Aipom and Circumstance" espiode which was before Christmas for pete's sake! Chatot was a fantastic new pokemon which I just saw on a d/p magazine and the close up was sweet. I noticed that Ash's new VA was or is starting to get more feeling in her voice like she had a frog in her throat lol. Btw have anyone noticed the appearances of new pokemon each time a saga is about to conclude? For Example :

1. Season #1 = Togepi

2. Season #5 = Wynaut

3. Season #9 = Now Chatot

I've noticed that near the end of each main saga, maybe just preview pokemon for new seaons. Yeah I noticed the Johto refrence in the epsiode to, which means that Johto is in someones future, I think I know who which is not Ash but I don't want to spoil it:P And can someone tell me who Weavile is? It might be someone in the show i can remember but i can't recall the name.

ChrisG14
January 13th, 2007, 09:01 PM
This was a very great filler especially after waiting soooo long after the " Aipom and Circumstance" espiode which was before Christmas for pete's sake! Chatot was a fantastic new pokemon which I just saw on a d/p magazine and the close up was sweet. I noticed that Ash's new VA was or is starting to get more feeling in her voice like she had a frog in her throat lol. Btw have anyone noticed the appearances of new pokemon each time a saga is about to conclude? For Example :

1. Season #1 = Togepi

2. Season #5 = Wynaut

3. Season #9 = Now Chatot

I've noticed that near the end of each main saga, maybe just preview pokemon for new seaons. Yeah I noticed the Johto refrence in the epsiode to, which means that Johto is in someones future, I think I know who which is not Ash but I don't want to spoil it:P And can someone tell me who Weavile is? It might be someone in the show i can remember but i can't recall the name.

Also:

Season 2: Marrill

Season 5: Blazekin

Season 9: Weavile

I think that the trend. To show next gen pokemon when the generation before it is about to end. So I'm guessing we'll get a "Kaonoh" region Pokemon when D/P starts to end, but that's a few years away.

Miss Reyna
January 14th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Yeppie. She is doing more feeling into Ash's voice. I can't wait to hear her in the last Battle Prymind battle against Bradon.

I know who has Johto in their future too but I don't want to say anything too.

Wasn't Kecleon introduce somewhere in the Johto's saga? Whirl Cup?

Forci Stikane
January 15th, 2007, 04:20 PM
Sorry I'm late, but something was draining all my time...

"all my time, all my time"

...Uh, anyway, this episode was preyy annyoing to watch, ac--

"Annoying to watch. Annoying to watch. *whistle*"

......-.-* .................

......I'm an idiot.

"YOU'RE AN IDIOT! YOU'RE AN IDIOT! AWK!!"

X.X

...Seriously, though, it WAS a painful episode to watch, oddly enough. I just didn't appreciate the endless puns. And Brock's song...was just ugh. The only part I enjoyed was, also oddly enough, Team Rocket's show. That was actually not so bad. Otherwords, it was a classic filler, to a fault.

"To a fault, to a fa--"

*BANG*