PDA

View Full Version : Do you like Lisa from 3rd pokemon movie?

cherry_blossom
January 6th, 2007, 12:11 PM
I like her because she's nice,smart,preety,understanding and a good friend.and I just love her beautifull golden eyes,gold eyes aren't very common in animes!!!And she's a good pokemon trainer,when she and Ash battled she almost won!!!

Forever
January 7th, 2007, 03:10 AM
She's okay..but her Aipom isnt...that was the only bad thing about her, that her Pokemon was annoying. XD

Mudkip85
January 10th, 2007, 02:28 PM
Yeah Nica has a point aipom was just quite annoying but then again so is Ash's aipom that he now owns.

~Kipper~

Crystal Clair
January 10th, 2007, 04:38 PM
Her character design was awesome and her Aipom was cool too.
I really liked her.
OMG, you know who did her in the dub? Lisa! Lisa did Lisa!
btw, Lisa (the va) rocks.

Aegis
January 10th, 2007, 06:01 PM
She's okay..but her Aipom isnt...that was the only bad thing about her, that her Pokemon was annoying. XD

Yeah Nica has a point aipom was just quite annoying but then again so is Ash's aipom that he now owns.

~Kipper~

I was gonna say that *pouts* xD

But, yeah. Her Aipom was the only bad thing about her. Other then that I thought she was pretty sweet

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 10th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Actually, that Aipom was pretty integral to the plot as much as Lisa was - in the manner that it delivered Ash her PokéNav. Lisa herself would have to be a pretty unique movie-exclusive character too - in the dub, she did have some attitude (and so did the movie AG 2 characters like Sid and Rebecca, and from AG 3, Kid Summers, and even more so from AG 4, Jackie Walker).

You could say that the characters seem to have become more important as the movies came by.

Goku Goku
January 11th, 2007, 04:20 PM
I thought she was a tough-like girl, and pretty good looking as well. :D She seems nice enough, and determined perhaps.

dannichols
January 28th, 2007, 04:00 PM
Well, I have to say she's cute, but I wished she would go with Ash and gang into the crystal fortress.

CHaRiSMa
February 2nd, 2007, 04:42 AM
Well, I have to say she's cute, but I wished she would go with Ash and gang into the crystal fortress.

I'm the same opinion ^__^

Hayate
February 2nd, 2007, 08:44 AM
She seems nice enough so I'd say yes ^^

Zishi
February 6th, 2007, 02:44 AM
No she was not so good because of golden eyes!