PDA

View Full Version : Vote for Brock`s Girl Friend

Zishi
January 7th, 2007, 02:54 AM
Hey Boys/Girls how are you? I want to say you that who should be Brock`s Girl Friend Nurse Koy or Officer Jenny :laugh:

Forever
January 7th, 2007, 03:01 AM
XD, I'd have to choose nurse Joy. She's kinder than Jenny and she'd set a better example for Brock, Jenny would leave him for a police chase. XD

Zishi
January 7th, 2007, 03:14 AM
Hey you are Right and i also think that!!!!!

Forever
January 7th, 2007, 03:15 AM
^^.

I've never been a fan of policewomen. XD

Zishi
January 7th, 2007, 03:22 AM
PoliceMan are just so angry and Boring

Alter Ego
January 7th, 2007, 03:42 AM
Actually, I do believe that Joy would leave him for a pokémon emergency, so I think it's a lose/lose as far as Brock is concerned. xD And speaking of Joys and Jennies, which one are we talking about? There's basically one in every darn town and city out there, so unless we're saddling Brock with a whole harem (Not that he would mind that, I suppose) then maybe a bit of specification would be in order. ^^ Anyways, I say neither. The way I see it, he has yet to find anyone who would make a very good match for him.

Natsuki
January 7th, 2007, 12:21 PM
This thread might fare better in the Pokemon Anime forum~ X3 I'll move it there.

*moves*

~Kelsey

Gary, the Magic Fairy
January 7th, 2007, 03:51 PM
Do I have to pick between those two? I don't think it would be Jenny, and there's absolutely no way that it'd be Nurse Koy.

Eh, if I have to choose between those: Joy. Don't know why, though :\

I think it should be Duplica, really...

Captain Arcane
January 7th, 2007, 08:58 PM
I'd say Jenny, blue hair is fine, but pink.O_O
*Brightness of Joy's hair burns out my eyes*

The Fallen
January 7th, 2007, 09:00 PM
I would rather not see him get a girlfriend, or at least not now. It is quite amusing seeing him flirt with ever girl he sees.

narutosan12
January 8th, 2007, 05:58 PM
he should date both
lol

filler filler filler

Skitears101
January 8th, 2007, 06:01 PM
I would have to say Nurse Joy ^-^

Zishi
January 9th, 2007, 06:22 AM
The people who say Nurse Joy are Right

Aegis
January 10th, 2007, 11:06 AM
Out of those two, Officer Jenny. She seems a little more of his type, and more Jenny's have blushed at him in the show then Joy's have.

But overall, Lucy would be the best I think, but we're only talking about Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy.

pkmn foreva
January 10th, 2007, 01:57 PM
officer jenny because she would put him in his place

Mudkip85
January 10th, 2007, 02:19 PM
Well i think that neither of these would actually ever become Brocks girlfriend. XD But if i had to choose which best suits him then id have to say nurse joy as jenny just would be too strict for him.

~Kipper~

Otter Mii-kun
January 10th, 2007, 03:16 PM
I think Jenny would be a better answer. Her law enforcement (duh) attitude seems to suit Brock quite well... >D

In 'reality' though, "neither" would be a answer.

Goku Goku
January 11th, 2007, 12:51 AM
I have no clue...they're both good for him. Maybe Brock would go for the sweet Joy over the tough Jenny - don't think he wants to be too dominated by his partner - it may be his case with Prof. Ivy! :D

dannichols
January 15th, 2007, 04:53 PM
Okay, I'm thinking it shoulde be Suzie.

prime pikachu
January 17th, 2007, 12:28 PM
I think nurse joy because she's a kind,caring & sweet girl what more could you ask for

Auron
January 25th, 2007, 10:40 AM
Maybe that girl who gave him Vulpix...Or was she paired ?? I don't remember, but I remember that Brock was jealous for some reason.

heyadj
January 25th, 2007, 12:55 PM
I believe he was jealous, because she was such a great Pokémon breeder.

Aether
January 25th, 2007, 07:14 PM
seriously the flirting gets on my nerves ^^;; he should end up with suzie or lucy, they're pretty much the only girls in the entire series that have at least shown minor interest in Brock.

BlackLabel-Atreyu
January 25th, 2007, 09:50 PM
Dude, The Pike Queen Lucy(sp) likes him! It should be her!
But between the two, Nurse Joy.

ash2000
January 26th, 2007, 01:21 AM
Brock always go to each town, than straight go to the pokemon center to see joy.