View Full Version : A little something for a friend~ ;s

January 7th, 2007, 2:13 PM
Meh~ One day I decided to fiddle about with Photoshop again, and decided that I really want to do something for a friend of mine. ^^

So...here it is:

Hope you like it, Cooks. :3 You know me well enough to know I'm never motivated to do backgrounds. xD

Comments appreciated~

January 7th, 2007, 2:32 PM
CharMz likes.

For exploitation of the young through artistic expression is my middle name. ;D

January 7th, 2007, 2:42 PM
.............Seriously, I have no comment..nothing to say, except...well done..I guess....XD

January 7th, 2007, 2:51 PM
.............Seriously, I have no comment..nothing to say, except...well done..I guess....XD

....Uh...What he said, really. ^^;

Cookie luvs Green
January 7th, 2007, 10:34 PM
sljflsdjfl;sdf I just like spazzed and rolled when I first looked at it. ;;;;;;; Thank you thank you thank you <3333 x3~! I love the whole atmosphere in it... And the hairstring! 8D +sldkfs+
Very similar to one of Noizi Ito's stuff. Neh? xD Ah well. I just love it tons. ;;;; BUT YOU DIDN'T NEED TO DO THIS FOR ME, REALLY. I dunno why you did. ;;' I'm just printing this out and keeping it somewhere where I can look at it frequently, mnkay? |D' Bnyahaha.

January 7th, 2007, 11:11 PM
I did look at Noizi Ito's work and decided I liked the style and wanted to try it out. But mainly because, you've drawn many things for me, why can't I draw you at least one back? ;P Well, I'm glad you like it, anyways.

January 8th, 2007, 8:18 AM
I want one n*shot*

I love it, and I'm sure Cooks does and judging by her post, she does.

January 8th, 2007, 10:35 PM
*blinks*.... wow... O_O thats totally awesome. its so kawaii!