PDA

View Full Version : Roleplaying Olympics Information

HKim
April 25th, 2004, 12:31 PM
There comes a time when human kind must reach beyond their origional grasp, to prove their worth. History is filled with conflicts, battles, and wars; all meant to show who's better, who's stronger. Yet, war breeds disease, weariness, poverty, everything that releases the darkest parts of ourselves. Only in peace and cooperation can we truly test ourselves and our abilities. And so, we have the Olympics.

Based on sportsmanship and friendly competition, the Roleplaying Olympics is the arena where the top pokemon forums on the internet can compete. Here, the best of each message board will show their skills to the world. Here, exist the elite of the elite. Yet, only one forum will achieve victory, only one forum will climb to the top of the mountain. Throught cooperation, unity, strength, honor, cunning, and dignity can victory be achieved. I wish each and every one of you goodluck.

Current Scores
Week 1
Individual Scores
1. Catriona: 9, 7, 9, 9, 9 = 8.6
2. Praetoriitevong: 9, 9, 8, 9, 6 = 8.2
3. Raichu_tamer: 7, 8, 10, 7, 8 = 8
4. Gary Oak: 8, 8, 8, 7, 7 = 7.6
5. Aiya: 6, 5, 8, 6, 10 = 7
5. ElimN8: 5, 7, 7, 7, 9 = 7
6. SilverUmbreon: 6, 7, 6, 6, 8 = 6.6
7. BlueEyesPikachu: 2, 5, 3, 3, 4 = 3.4
8. Metabolist: 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 = 0
8. 100 Marios: 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 = 0

Forum Scores
1. Pokeschool Forums: 15.8
2. Pokemon Elite 2000 Forum: 15.6
3. Pokmon Fan Universe Forums: 10
4. Pokemon Community: 8
5. Gengar and Haunter's Pokemon Forum: 7

Pokemon Community (Host) (http://www.pokecommunity.com/)

Participating Forums
- Gengar and Haunter's Pokemon Forum (http://www.pokemondungeon.com/ghpf/index.php)
- Pokemon Community (http://www.pokecommunity.com/)
- Pokemon Elite 2000 Forum (http://www.empireirc.net/pokemonelite2000/index.php?)
- Pokemon Fan Universe Forums (http://www.pokemonfanuniverse.com/forums/)
- Pokeschool Forums (http://www.pokeschool.com/forum/)

Representatives and Judges
Gengar and Haunter's Pokemon Forums
Judge: IDL2000 (Ready)
Participant: Aiya Quackform (Ready)
Participant: RAziken

Pokemon Community
Judge: Sapphire Latios (Ready)
Participant: 100 Marios (Ready)
Participant: Raichu_tamer (Ready)

Pokemon Elite 2000 Forum
Judge: Kenny C.002 (Ready)
Participant: ElimN8 (Ready)
Participant: Catriona (Ready)
Alternate: Cutemew

Pokemon Fan Universe Forums
Judge: Mai (Ready)
Participant: SilverUmbreon (Ready)
Participant: BlueEyesPikachu (Ready)
Alternate: Asukura

Pokeschool Forums
Judge: Nemesis (Ready)
Participant: Gary Oak (Ready)
Participant: Praetoritevong (Ready)

Organization
Each Roleplaying Olympic season will last for one month. Between each season will be a two week resting period where each forum may take a break, prepare, and ready oneself for the next season. The Olympics will take place in different forums, rotating with each season like the real Olympics. The order of hosting will be based alphabetically.

For the First Season, Pokemon Community will be hosting.

Each forum will send 2 representatives that will roleplay. Some forums will also choose an alternate, in case the one of the two chosen representatives is unable to continue roleplaying. Also, each forum will choose an unbiased judge that will grade the ability of each roleplayer that participates.

The Administrators and Moderators of each forum will choose who will represent their forum based on any method they choose.

Roleplaying Rules
The rules of the roleplay are relatively simple. No bunnying (taking control of another person's character). Each participant will also have to submit a form to inform the judges on their characters. Usually, forums have other rules like no Godmoding or posting short sentences, but seeing as the roleplayers will be the cream of the crop and will be judged on how they roleplay, I believe this will not be a problem. Giving a little freedom to test their ability to limit themselves.

The theme of the actual roleplay used will be up to the judge of the hosting forum and myself.

Judging
The judges will score each roleplayer on a 10 point scale. They will judge the roleplayer based on creativity, length, activeness, style, grammar, reality, and comprehension. Each week, the judges will submit their score and the average for each person will be awarded to them. Since there are 4 weeks, each roleplayer will have 4 scores, one for each week. These 4 scores will be added up together to form the roleplayer's score. The total score of each representative team will create the forum score. Whichever forum has the highest total score, wins that season of the Olympics.

Rules of the Current Hosting Forum
The representatives and judges of the forums will be required to obey the rules of the forum outside of the Roleplaying Olympics thread. This includes posts, avatars, names, etc...

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to post here.

Psychic Thunder
April 25th, 2004, 12:33 PM
I'm gonna go and resticky this ^_^ *takes a push-pin and sticks the thread to a cork board*

Skye
April 25th, 2004, 02:19 PM
When is this beginning? I'd be interested if I'm good enough...especially if it happens in a few weeks! (School lets out!)

Rift
April 25th, 2004, 03:18 PM
at least that jerk psycho who hacked Andy didnt delete PD...that would've been a real downer, and he deleted our Olympics thread and everything, thanks Hkim for re-postin it!

HKim
April 25th, 2004, 04:19 PM
at least that jerk psycho who hacked Andy didnt delete PD...that would've been a real downer, and he deleted our Olympics thread and everything, thanks Hkim for re-postin it!

It's not a problem. I want every forum participating to stay informed. Knowledge is power.

As for the beginning, I hope to start within two or three weeks. Sorry for the delay, but organization takes time.

As for your forum's representatives, I have the names from Master Kwesi.
Judge: Sapphire Latios
Representative: 100 Marios
Representative: Raichu_tamer

Contratulations, I'm sure you guys will represent your forum to the best of your ability.

Raichu_tamer
April 25th, 2004, 05:46 PM
*shocked*… *more shocked*… Does this mean I’m going to have to sign-up for an account on Gengar and Haunters forum?… *still shocked*… *hopes he doesn’t fail horribly on final exams*…

Psychic Thunder
April 25th, 2004, 05:47 PM
*hugs Raichu_tamer* w00t! Good luck!!!!!!!!!

HKim
April 25th, 2004, 05:55 PM
*shocked* *more shocked* Does this mean Im going to have to sign-up for an account on Gengar and Haunters forum? *still shocked* *hopes he doesnt fail horribly on final exams*

Yes, but not at the moment. I still have to get the list of reps. from Pokemon Fan Universe and see if any of the other forums I contacted, wish to participate.

Rift
April 26th, 2004, 02:32 PM
but 100marios...he doesnt Pokemon RP...im not worried one bit about Raichu_Tamer...but Jordan...i dont know...ive never seen him RP before...

Psychic Thunder
April 26th, 2004, 02:37 PM
I believe he mostly RPs at the Other RP forum...

And on an off-topic, topic.... Scott, post at the academy!!!!! LOL XD

Rift
April 26th, 2004, 02:38 PM
i would, it just goes by so fast Anna >_<;; i dont enjoy RPs that gain 3 pages daily XD

HKim
May 3rd, 2004, 05:30 PM
Sapphire Latios, if your forum wants to have a banner in the Olympics, you can as long as it fits the parameters. If you need an artist, I can recommend one from another forum, but I figure you have many promising talented members here.

HKim
May 9th, 2004, 10:14 PM
My apologies for the double post, but I have some news.

Due to some schedule conflicts, Gengar and Haunter's Pokemon Forum will not be able to host and participate in the Roleplaying Olympics. Due to this revelation, the hosting would go to the next forum down the list: Pokemon Community.

Sapphire Latios. I would like to request that PC host the Roleplaying Olympics. If you agree, I'll begin working with you to organize the Olympics for the following week. However, I need a response by Tuesday. Otherwise, I'll have to be moving on to the next forum down the list: PE2K.

EDIT: Okay, this matter has been settled. Now I need the participants (judges and roleplayers) of each forum to post here to notify that they're registered. This includes PC and I want each participant to post that they're ready.

Catriona
May 10th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Cat reporting for duty. :P

Alright, I couldn't find GHPF's RP board anyway. ><

Nemesis
May 11th, 2004, 07:13 AM
Nemesis, Pokeschool Judge ready!

SilverUmbreon
May 11th, 2004, 01:32 PM
I have arrived! SU is on the job!

Hakerius
May 11th, 2004, 01:44 PM
Hak's here and ready to eliminate any life she had before participating. Not like I had a life beforehand :p

BlueEyesPikachu
May 11th, 2004, 02:15 PM
I'm one of PFU's participants.

BulbasoarBaby
May 11th, 2004, 02:29 PM
I'd like to join the olympics...but...I'm pretty in the dark about it. I just joined and...idk exactly wuts going on. LoL! Can some1 explain it pretty detailed please?

HKim
May 11th, 2004, 02:35 PM
I'd like to join the olympics...but...I'm pretty in the dark about it. I just joined and...idk exactly wuts going on. LoL! Can some1 explain it pretty detailed please?

Well, each participating forum has already chosen their representatives so you can't join. Sorry. Perhaps next season if your skill prove to be one of the best on this forum.

ElimN8
May 12th, 2004, 11:43 AM
The judges will score each roleplayer on a 10 point scale. They will judge the roleplayer based on creativity, length, activeness, style, grammer, reality, and comprehension.
It's grammar. :laugh:

You never told me this was a monthly thing though. How the hll am I supposed to organize a War and become an Olympic medalist at the same time? :P

Heh, well, at any rate, count me in. :cool:

HKim
May 12th, 2004, 03:06 PM
It's grammar. :laugh:

You never told me this was a monthly thing though. How the hll am I supposed to organize a War and become an Olympic medalist at the same time? :P

Heh, well, at any rate, count me in. :cool:

*sigh* Nate, that's why you read the post before you accept being picked. Anyway, welcome to the Olympics.

JX Valentine
May 12th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Mai, judge and representative of PFU, signing in (under a different name for an unexplained reason).

Hey everyone. ^_^

Kenny_C.002
May 12th, 2004, 03:52 PM
Sometimes, Nate, you just need to organize. lol

Judge of PE2K ready for action...or not. :P

100marios
May 12th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Huh?
I'm....the chosen one?
Golly-gee whilikers hehe..

So, is this only pokemon roleplay? I can do any kind of roleplay really!
But, what exactly are we roleplaying about?

Raichu_tamer
May 12th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Yep yep! I’m ready! Hopefully it doesn’t go by too fast, but I’ll do my best! I’m not very confident right now though, I didn’t make it in the elections as my grade rep for next year, so I’ll probably be offline wallowing in self-pitty the majority of the weekend… But I’m pretty much over it now, so I’m ready to rp any time!

HKim
May 12th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Huh?
I'm....the chosen one?
Golly-gee whilikers hehe..

So, is this only pokemon roleplay? I can do any kind of roleplay really!
But, what exactly are we roleplaying about?

The plot of the roleplay won't be released until the day before the roleplay begins. That means, Saturday 12:00 AM Eastern Time, the plot will be posted.

praetoritevong
May 12th, 2004, 09:35 PM
Praetoritevong, Pokeschool RPer ready. Good luck to everyone, and have fun! May the best Pokeschooler win! (lol j/k :p).

Hmm... HKim, didn't you say somewhere we had to provide a short bio of our characters for the judges?

HKim
May 12th, 2004, 10:20 PM
Praetoritevong, Pokeschool RPer ready. Good luck to everyone, and have fun! May the best Pokeschooler win! (lol j/k :p).

Hmm... HKim, didn't you say somewhere we had to provide a short bio of our characters for the judges?

Yes, as soon as I post the plot, you can create your characther bios. Don't worry, soon there will be a special thread for Judges and Roleplayers informing them on what to expect and the workinks of the Olympics.

Dr Oak
May 14th, 2004, 11:09 AM
I'm here at last. you can all rejoyce.

HKim
May 14th, 2004, 03:08 PM
I'm here at last. you can all rejoyce.

Thankyou Doctor for joining us. Now that most of us are here, I ask that all judges and roleplayers visit this thread. Here the points of the Olympics will be tallied when it starts: Here's a link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=8774

Jesus Freak Josh
May 14th, 2004, 09:46 PM
Yay! Go PC and Serebii! Beat Pok School till they die! (J/K but beat them)

Dr Oak
May 15th, 2004, 06:46 AM
Serebii's soooo going down. I'll be darned if they even come close to beating us. Pokeschool has the bestest RP forum without a doubt... we're walking with this prize.

Catriona
May 15th, 2004, 07:05 AM
Excuse me, but we could do without hostile competition here. None of you are fully aware of each other's skills, and so are in no position to brag...

Kenny_C.002
May 15th, 2004, 07:28 AM
Thoust art right, Cat. Until the time comes when our dear little RPers duke it out, we won't know who's the better. :P

praetoritevong
May 15th, 2004, 02:56 PM
Cat-nah, it ain't hostile-Serebii and Pokeschool particularly have a rivalry... :D Oh well, time to RP... *hurries to topic*

HKim
May 16th, 2004, 08:40 PM
Well, the roleplay has started. I wish the best of luck to everyone and I expect to see only the best out there. Because... you guys are the best.

Well, now it's only time to see. And yes, we will see...

Serebii
May 17th, 2004, 11:56 PM
Cat-nah, it ain't hostile-Serebii and Pokeschool particularly have a rivalry... :D Oh well, time to RP... *hurries to topic*
Strange, I was not aware of any said rivalry

100marios
May 18th, 2004, 11:46 AM
Yeah! All right!
....umm.....where do we go?
Hehe...

HKim
May 18th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Yeah! All right!
....umm.....where do we go?
Hehe...

You go here:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=8826

praetoritevong
May 19th, 2004, 03:58 AM
Hey, Ack Quackform raised this question in the RPing topic-AQ was originally representing GHPF... apparently, AQ can RP... so much for the timetable clashed...lol :P oh well. What's the ruling on that?

HKim
May 19th, 2004, 06:49 AM
Hey, Ack Quackform raised this question in the RPing topic-AQ was originally representing GHPF... apparently, AQ can RP... so much for the timetable clashed...lol :P oh well. What's the ruling on that?

The conflict in time with GHPF was due to both representatives being missing-in-action. When I talked to their judge, he said that GHPF cannot participate. I'm willing, though, to allow him to participate and join late, if he wants, but only if he has two representatives. So far, I see only one.

praetoritevong
May 20th, 2004, 01:27 AM
Well, he's on a rampage! j/k, actually, he's just provided his bio... I asked who the other RP representative for GHPF is in my newest RP post however... I still only see one (1 lol... :P) though...

HKim
May 20th, 2004, 09:47 PM
Well, he's on a rampage! j/k, actually, he's just provided his bio... I asked who the other RP representative for GHPF is in my newest RP post however... I still only see one (1 lol... :P) though...

Yes, I contacted IDL, the judge for GHPF, and he has told me that his forum can now participate. With this addition, we now have 12 representatives total and 6 judges.

praetoritevong
May 21st, 2004, 12:49 AM
awesome! The more the merrier... what'll happen with GHPF hosting? Will they be next?

HKim
May 21st, 2004, 06:44 AM
awesome! The more the merrier... what'll happen with GHPF hosting? Will they be next?

No, the schedule will proceed as planned going to PE2K next. The hosting by GHPF will be after Serebii.

Dr Oak
May 21st, 2004, 10:38 AM
Strange, I was not aware of any said rivalry

It's not Pokeschool and Serebii, it's me and serebii. Ever since you called me and my website a pack of liars. I'd say no hurt feelings... but i'd be lying.

Aiya Quackform
May 22nd, 2004, 12:19 PM
I was wondering why GHPF isn't on your list. Last I heard, we were participating. Our judge is Idelong, I'm a rep, and so is Metabolist. (That guy had better show up soon...)

HKim
May 22nd, 2004, 12:52 PM
I was wondering why GHPF isn't on your list. Last I heard, we were participating. Our judge is Idelong, I'm a rep, and so is Metabolist. (That guy had better show up soon...)

My apologies. I'll fix it right away.

Aiya Quackform
May 22nd, 2004, 03:50 PM
Thanks HKim. And just because I've been thinking about it, you might remember me if I jog your memory. Quite awhile back on PE2K you started an, erm, 'poll' on Star Trek vs Star Wars. I believe my username at the time was Castform, and I was on the main offensive on behalf of ST. Remember? Heh, we kicked some SW butt.

*hopes this doesn't count as gross subject changing*

EDIT: Well I just got around to reading the above posts about GHPF. MAN I'M GONNA KILL ALK IF HE DOESN'T SHOW!!!!! Alk is supposed to be our other rep, but I don't know where he is. (His current full username is Metabolist.) I gotta go talk to IDL. Is there a deadline for getting our second rep over here?

HKim
May 22nd, 2004, 03:57 PM
Thanks HKim. And just because I've been thinking about it, you might remember me if I jog your memory. Quite awhile back on PE2K you started an, erm, 'poll' on Star Trek vs Star Wars. I believe my username at the time was Castform, and I was on the main offensive on behalf of ST. Remember? Heh, we kicked some SW butt.

*hopes this doesn't count as gross subject changing*

EDIT: Well I just got around to reading the above posts about GHPF. MAN I'M GONNA KILL ALK IF HE DOESN'T SHOW!!!!! Alk is supposed to be our other rep, but I don't know where he is. (His current full username is Metabolist.) I gotta go talk to IDL. Is there a deadline for getting our second rep over here?

Nope, but I would prefer if you had him come as soon as possible. Also, the forum score is the total of both represetatives. Hard to win with only half the team.

praetoritevong
May 22nd, 2004, 05:34 PM
Also, the forum score is the total of both represetatives. Hard to win with only half the team.Hmm... Not many forums have had both representatives posting so far eh?

Catriona
May 23rd, 2004, 04:36 AM
Hmm... Not many forums have had both representatives posting so far eh?Ehe, or at least not on a regular basis... x_x Then again, this is only the beginning, hopefully those inactive will start posting before long. =/

Hakerius
May 23rd, 2004, 10:17 AM
I am pulling out of the Olympics. Niether one of my partners have shown up after I have given them a week to do so. I cannot continue like this. Since neither Aphrode or Bluesey have shown up, I've tried to make up for the disadvantage but all its done is send me into a stressed state to the point where I have actually gotten sick and can hardly do anything, most notably my homework. My mind has frozen up when I've tried to continue my posts here in the RPO.

I'm only feeling better because the weekend is here and I can relax but last week I recieved an average of about 8-9 bad headaches (not exactly migraines though), I've been feeling very nauseous to the point where practically everyday last week I was ready for if I needed to run to the restroom, I'm abnormally tired but I end up pacing the hallway for about half the night because the Olympics are on my mind, I've been quite grumpy to the point of shuting myself off to my offline friends, I've lost my appetite (big indicator I'm ill) and I can hardly do anything. I know that if I continue with this, it may get worse.

With that, I bid the continuing forums well and perhaps another RPO season, I may return if I am chosen to represent SPPf once more, school being the major factor.

Catriona
May 23rd, 2004, 04:23 PM
I am pulling out of the Olympics. Niether one of my partners have shown up after I have given them a week to do so. I cannot continue like this. Since neither Aphrode or Bluesey have shown up, I've tried to make up for the disadvantage but all its done is send me into a stressed state to the point where I have actually gotten sick and can hardly do anything, most notably my homework. My mind has frozen up when I've tried to continue my posts here in the RPO.

I'm only feeling better because the weekend is here and I can relax but last week I recieved an average of about 8-9 bad headaches (not exactly migraines though), I've been feeling very nauseous to the point where practically everyday last week I was ready for if I needed to run to the restroom, I'm abnormally tired but I end up pacing the hallway for about half the night because the Olympics are on my mind, I've been quite grumpy to the point of shuting myself off to my offline friends, I've lost my appetite (big indicator I'm ill) and I can hardly do anything. I know that if I continue with this, it may get worse.

With that, I bid the continuing forums well and perhaps another RPO season, I may return if I am chosen to represent SPPf once more, school being the major factor.Aw, and you were one of the more promising RPers... x_x; Well, I'm really sorry to hear that the Olympics have caused you that amount of stress -- I must say, I've not been able to reel off posts as the likes of Raichu have, but I haven't actually become sick because of it.

If I'm around another season, I look forward to competing against you there. d:

Kenny_C.002
May 23rd, 2004, 04:40 PM
It's okay man, I'm sure you can work things out again the nest time. Hope you'll get better!

btw Judges, the first of the data should be sent to HKim by tonight.

HKim
May 24th, 2004, 08:32 PM
Okay, I recieved word from PorygonX, my counterpart on Serebii, that he will be pulling the forum from the Olympics due to schedule conflicts. He will participate the next season, but for now, has trouble contacting his judge and participants.

RAziken
May 26th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Hello guys, I was sent by IDL back at GHPF to act as replacement representative of GHPF. Alk won't be here for a while, and Neya is leaving. May I begin posting?

HKim
May 26th, 2004, 04:28 PM
Hello guys, I was sent by IDL back at GHPF to act as replacement representative of GHPF. Alk won't be here for a while, and Neya is leaving. May I begin posting?

Sure, begin at anytime. Just remember, only two members can represent a forum. Alk can not roleplay any week that you do. Make sure he knows that.

RAziken
May 26th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Sorry guys, but I won't RP.

IDL just PMed me that alk should be able to handle it, so I won't RP this week, and if alk really doesn't show up, I might enter the show. I'm not going to risk entering, having alk show up again, and cause total confusion. So right now, I'm out.

HKim
May 27th, 2004, 02:55 PM
My apologies for not posting the first week's scores, but I still need the results from the judges of Pokemom Community and Pokemon Fan Universe.

praetoritevong
May 28th, 2004, 03:25 AM
Whoa, so many conflicts in schedule and all eh? Rping, not Rping, not showing up, schedule conflicts, unavailability... lol. Hope to see ya next time Hakerius!

RAziken
May 28th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Alk has thrown a fit at GHPF and that probably means I'll be RPing. (Yeah, more timetable crap...) I have to go talk to IDL now. *runz*

RAziken
May 28th, 2004, 09:39 PM
Please excuse the double post, but:

Alright, its official, I have replaced alk. For the rest of the round. I'm in. I better start RPing.

Aiya Quackform
May 28th, 2004, 11:02 PM
Oi, that didn't end well at GHPF... I hope things turn out OK. For now Razkn, let's do our best!!!

RAziken
May 29th, 2004, 11:50 AM
Yes, I just posted my profile. I'll start working on my first post later, gotta have a few things sorted out...

HKim
May 29th, 2004, 09:48 PM
Sorry guys for not posting last week's scores up, but I'm still waiting for PC's judge to send me them.

RAziken
May 29th, 2004, 10:25 PM
HKim, can you please edit me on as rep for GHPF? Looks like I'm going to be permenant.

HKim
June 1st, 2004, 03:15 PM
Okay, I added you to the list.

Finally, do to schedule conflicts, until I can find another judge for PC, I'll be judging the participants in their stead.

HKim
June 2nd, 2004, 05:07 PM
Forgive my double-post, but I have the scores for Week 1:

Individual Scores
1. Catriona: 9, 7, 9, 9, 9 = 8.6
2. Praetoriitevong: 9, 9, 8, 9, 6 = 8.2
3. Raichu_tamer: 7, 8, 10, 7, 8 = 8
4. Gary Oak: 8, 8, 8, 7, 7 = 7.6
5. Aiya: 6, 5, 8, 6, 10 = 7
5. ElimN8: 5, 7, 7, 7, 9 = 7
6. SilverUmbreon: 6, 7, 6, 6, 8 = 6.6
7. BlueEyesPikachu: 2, 5, 3, 3, 4 = 3.4
8. Metabolist: 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 = 0
8. 100 Marios: 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 = 0

Forum Scores
1. Pokeschool Forums: 15.8
2. Pokemon Elite 2000 Forum: 15.6
3. Pokmon Fan Universe Forums: 10
4. Pokemon Community: 8
5. Gengar and Haunter's Pokemon Forum: 7

RAziken
June 3rd, 2004, 06:19 PM
We didn't do too badly considering the number of posts we got off that week. Week two went very slowly, so I'm not too sure how the judging will go that week. Week 3 is GHPF on a roll :).

EDIT: HKim, I am ready and currently intensely RPing with Aiya.

HKim
July 2nd, 2004, 10:55 PM
I finally have the Olympic Results. After several discussions with IDL, Judge for Gengar and Haunter's Pokemon Forums, we have come to the decision to simply forget the GHPF scores since there is some trouble judging the rp. However, the other forums have submitted the scores for this season. Here are the results:

Week 2
100 Marios: 0,0,0,0 = 0
Raichu_tamer: 9,8,8,7 = 8
ElimN8: 0,0,0,10 = 2.5
Catriona: 9,9,8,7 = 8.3
SilverUmbreon: 0,6,0,5 = 2.8
BlueEyesPikachu: 0,0,0,0 = 0
Gary Oak: 0,0,7,0 = 1.8
Praetoritevong: 0,0,9,6 = 3.8
Aiya Quackform: 6,9,6,10 = 7.8
RAziken: 5,6,5,6 = 5.5

Week 3
Raichu_tamer: 8,8,6,8 = 7.5
ElimN8: 0,0,0,0 = 0
Catriona: 0,8,9,9 = 6.5
SilverUmbreon: 0,0,0,5 = 1.3
Gary Oak: 0,7,0,0 = 1.8
Praetoritevong: 7,9,7,0 = 5.8
Aiya Quackform: 5,6,9,8 = 7
RAziken: 6,5,7,7 = 6.3

Week 4
Aiya: 9,0,9,5 = 5.8
RAziken: 7,0,7,6 = 5
Raichu_tamer: 7,0,6,8 = 5.3
ElimN8: 0,0,0,0 = 0
Catriona: 0,0,9,7 = 4
SilverUmbreon: 0,0,0,0 = 0
Gary Oak: 0,0,0,6 = 1.5
Praetoritevong: 7,0,7,9 = 5.8

Forum Scores
1. Gengar and Haunter's Pokemon Forum: 44.4
2. Pokemon Elite 2000 Forum: 36.9
3. Pokeschool Forums: 36.3
4. Pokemon Community: 28.8
5. Pokmon Fan Universe Forums: 14.1

Individual Scores
1. Raichu_tamer: 28.8
2. Aiya: 27.6
3. Catriona: 27.4
4. Praetoriitevong: 23.6
5. RAziken: 16.8
6. Gary Oak: 11.9
7. SilverUmbreon: 10.7
8. ElimN8: 9.5
9. BlueEyesPikachu: 3.4
10. Metabolist: 0
10. 100 Marios: 0

After four months of intense roleplaying, Gengar and Haunter's Pokemon Forum has emerged victorios over the other forums. Congratulations! Aiya, Raziken, you have represented your forum to the best of your ability. You have proven that GHPF has the best roleplayers online.

Raichu_tamer, although your forum did not win this season, you have proven to be the best roleplayer in this competition. Using writing skills far beyond everyone else, you have proven your ability to roleplay. I hope that you continue your roleplaying, setting a shining example to others on your forum. Congratulations.

Unforunately, the end of this season will be marred by bad news. PE2K has chosen to pull out of future seasons due to an undisclosed reason. Anyone interested would need to contact the admin directly. However, replacing this forum will be Bulba Garden. With 5 forums, we shall see if GHPF can hold their title as the best roleplaying forum. Each forum has 1 month to prepare. I'll see you all next season on Pokemon Fan Universe.

praetoritevong
July 4th, 2004, 04:58 AM
Well done to everyone... Hopefully Gary will actually post next time... XD

I'd like to know who the heck was who in terms of judges, especiall who judge #4 was... o_O Judge gave me a 6 when someone gave me a 9, a 0 for no apparent reason, and a 9 when someone else gave me a 6... not to mention judges who didn't realise that I'd posted... Why else would I get 0? This is weird... o_O

lolz... oh well... Again, great job to everyone who posted! Now to find someone who'll post... *scurries off into the darkness*

*reappears from the shadows* Oh, and HKim, we had 4 weeks of Role Playing, not four months... *evil laugh*

*disappears in a puff of smoke*

RAziken
July 4th, 2004, 11:06 AM
W00t! Yay! GHPF still won despite coming out last in the first week (Of course I wasn't there the first week so...)! So is anybody going to give me a link to the Bulba garden? And congrats and *handshake* to everyone who participated.

Raichu_tamer
July 4th, 2004, 11:25 AM
The link is

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/

So are the same participants taking part in the next season?

RAziken
July 4th, 2004, 11:53 AM
Thanks. I myself would think the non participating people would be booted for people who would actually post. The quick action taken at GHPF to replace Meta with me changed GHPF's status from last to first. Participation was key in the first round.

Aiya Quackform
July 6th, 2004, 09:53 AM
Yes, IDL was always on top of the Olympics, and I thank him. I feel bad how the whole 'metabolist crisis' ended up, but you were great Razkn!

I don't know if Razkn and I will be competing in the next comp. That'll probably be decided in a few weeks. I better get in shape, though, if we want to keep GHPF's reign!

Hey, Ra, do you plan on asking to be in the next RPO? I'm not sure about myself. That's gonna be in August, and I'll probably be a bit busy. I'll just wait and see. ^_^

HKim
July 6th, 2004, 01:35 PM
The link is

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/

So are the same participants taking part in the next season?

Well, it depends on the forum and whether they choose the same participants or not.

Skye
July 22nd, 2004, 10:05 AM
Is there going to be a new Olympics soon? Who will PC be choosing to participate?

HKim
July 22nd, 2004, 10:36 PM
Well, actually there is discussion to expand the Olympics to include several different sections including FanFic, FanArt, and Trivia. This would be an open competition where each forum is its own team. Anyone can participate. This is still in discussion of course and might not come around until next summer.

[Fair]
July 22nd, 2004, 11:13 PM
You mean like PE2K's WAR, Kim?

Is that why you want us to bring the URPG over to here? o_O

HKim
July 22nd, 2004, 11:37 PM
']You mean like PE2K's WAR, Kim?

Is that why you want us to bring the URPG over to here? o_O

Fair, the URPG is its own group. I just want what's best for it. Besides, we could never expand the URPG to all of the forums.

And yes, like the war, but different. If that makes any sense.