PDA

View Full Version : Best fire Pokemon

CHaRiSMa
January 9th, 2007, 07:58 AM
Who's the best fire Pokemon in your opinion (it counts looks, abilities, coolness, appearance in the anime.. XD)? You can also name best three.

I say Charizard all the way. It has his special attitude (in the anime) that I'm just crazy about. Besides it's strong and he reminds of a mythological dragon (tho the orange is a bit weird XD) and he can fly. I would so love if I could fly on a Charizard for real.

My second fav would be Ninetales, because it's soooo elegant and beautiful. A Charizard could never be like that. I think he really gives style to the fire pokemon.

My third fav would be Rapidash.. his speed abilities are just awesome and I also like horses in reality^^

jasonresno
January 9th, 2007, 09:46 AM
My top three favorite:
Charizard
Rapidash
Ninetails

Mudkip85
January 9th, 2007, 12:40 PM
I think that my favourite fire type would probably be back all the way back in Kanto, Arcanine. Its extremley powerful and really quick. It also has a very good appearance and has prooven to be a great battler My main reason for actually liking Arcanine more than any other pokemon is because of the fact that it was originally going to be one of the three legendary pokemon but got beaten to the spot by the third legendary bird which was created. My favourite moves of Arcanine is its fire blast and its extreme speed. Other fire pokemon that i quite like include houndoom, blazekin, charizard.

~Kipper~

Forever
January 9th, 2007, 07:27 PM
The first three starter ones are the best.

Torchic, Cute appeal, Plus is fully adorable. =3

Cyndaquil..comes from Johto..can say anything else besides that.

And Charmander....Such determination and kawaii-ness.. XD

//_Blaze_//
January 10th, 2007, 12:07 AM
Blaziken
Moltress
Typhlosion

Thats my list! xD

Idiot!
January 10th, 2007, 06:13 AM
Everyone is forgetting my fav, Ho-oh! Houndoom isn't too bad either. Typhlosion is another of my faves

Pikabloo
January 10th, 2007, 06:33 AM
I think that my favourite fire type would probably be back all the way back in Kanto, Arcanine. Its extremley powerful and really quick. It also has a very good appearance and has prooven to be a great battler My main reason for actually liking Arcanine more than any other pokemon is because of the fact that it was originally going to be one of the three legendary pokemon but got beaten to the spot by the third legendary bird which was created. My favourite moves of Arcanine is its fire blast and its extreme speed. Other fire pokemon that i quite like include houndoom, blazekin, charizard.

~Kipper~

Kipper has said it all. Arcanine has great power and speed. Not only that, but I find it's appearance very, well, appealing, I guess. Who wouldn't want a big, fuzzy dog that can use Fire Blast? XD Other fire Pokemon I like are Charizard, just for the fact that it's a dragon, and Ninetales, for its graceful, elegant appeal.

MrDreavus
January 10th, 2007, 06:42 AM
Arcanine. He's so awesome ;D And fuzzy too. I want a dog. D=
And Rapidash. I wouldn't put up with Ponyta if I didn't know that it evolved into awesomely awesome Rapidash.

ZerØ Rhythm
January 10th, 2007, 06:51 AM
Charizard has always been my favourite fire pokemon. And no, it's not because he always burnt that little brat Ash. :D

Zishi
January 10th, 2007, 07:14 AM
Hey Every one Knows that it is TYphlosion

CHaRiSMa
January 10th, 2007, 07:23 AM
Yeah man I forgot about Houndoom, he such a cool pokemon, I mean he's graceful yet strong and dark appearance,.. damn I already made my list.. but hey he can always share the place with Ninetails :D

P.S. If pokemon were real, he would sure be in my team!

Alter Ego
January 10th, 2007, 07:44 AM
Charizard has always been my favourite fire pokemon. And no, it's not because he always burnt that little brat Ash. :D

Really? That's part of why I love Zard. xD

Anyway, my favourite fire pokémon...hmm...it's a close call, actually, but I think I'll say Ninetales as the fox is my favourite animal and the whole mythological background of the pokémon appeals to me. The red eyes are pretty cool too. ^^

CHaRiSMa
January 10th, 2007, 07:50 AM
Really? That's part of why I love Zard. xD

lol. That's so true.. I miss the old days XD

Legendary Squirtle
January 10th, 2007, 08:53 AM
I would go with Arcanine. Its a really fast and strong pokemon, it can take down opponents in no time.

Aegis
January 10th, 2007, 12:15 PM
I really like Arcanine, Charizard, and Blaziken. But Arcanine is probably my favorite, because it looks the coolest, IMO.

J
January 10th, 2007, 12:32 PM
Hmm...I'm not really sure, as Fire isnt really my favorite type.
But anyways:
~Arcanine
~Cyndaquil
~Entei

No, I haven't forgot Charizard.

melod.ii ous demyx~♪
January 10th, 2007, 04:23 PM
^^ Awe, I've always loved Houndoom~
So that's my first fire choice.

Rapidash is also way cool <3

And my third, Flareon x3

Awe, there's alot of good fire types~

Goku Goku
January 10th, 2007, 11:49 PM
Hmm...I would say Blaziken, Entei, Houndoom and Hiidoran are my preferences. ;)

coachwhipneoship
January 16th, 2007, 08:46 PM
My top three:
Ninetales
Vulpix
Flareon
I love beautiful canines.

Lt. Surge's Raichu
January 16th, 2007, 11:42 PM
Charizard forever, oh man those times, love that pokemon

prime pikachu
January 17th, 2007, 12:21 PM
Two of the best fire pokemon are Typhlosion & charizard

.Bastion
January 17th, 2007, 12:35 PM
My favorite fire types would have to be Ninetales

Foxes are one of my favorite animals, plus I like it's mythological background just like Alter Ego said

Runner ups would be: Typhlosion, Blaziken, Houndoom

Fiver
January 17th, 2007, 12:38 PM
Charmeleon, Quilava and Houndour I would have to say are my top three fave fire pokemon.

QT Plusle
January 17th, 2007, 01:32 PM
I like Ninetails, then Arcanine, then charmander! They are all so adorable! ^^ But there are other cute ones too! I could go on forever about them XD

_Prince_
January 19th, 2007, 06:26 AM
Charizard is my favourite fire type.

~Misty~
January 20th, 2007, 09:51 AM
Vulpix has to be mine!!!

I mean even though Ninetales is stronger, I still like Vulpix because it is small and can pack a punch when trained right!