PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Darkness Against The Light

Kitty17794
April 25th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Yay for continuing old rps! ^__________^

Plot: Lana Ketchum hasnt seen her old friend Danny in four years. She's 18 now, and her pokemon powers have increased. But in an evil TR experiment gone wrong, she was given a split personality. Now Lana has a evil side. She's gone home to the Kanto region, to try to put the shattered pieces of her life back together, and to hopefully find her friends and family.

(feel free to join in peoples..we need an Ash & Misty, and maybe some of Ash's old friends)

Characters:
Danny- DewgongTears
Lana- Kitty17794
Zeth- DragonTrainer
Nick- FlygonRuler1

Dewgongtears
April 25th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Danny was in in Fushia City. Now at the age of twenty he was the every girl's dream date. In his right hand he held a folder holding all the documents of the closed down Safari Zone. His plan was to open it back up so he could have trainers from all over the region and possible from the world to come and catch pokemon.

It has been four long, lonely years since her dissaperance. He has been hoping he would see her again but she was gone. Even though on the outside he looked happy...on the inside he was suffering. He walked back to his two story beach house to see read his messages and to feed his pokemon...

Kitty17794
April 25th, 2004, 03:10 PM
The eighteen year old raven haired girl, watched the scenary passing below her. Yes, black haired, brown eyed Lana Ketchum was back in Kanto. And oh how it had changed since she had last been there. More buildings had gone up...new forests had grown.

Her flying dragon landed at the edge of Fushia City. She jumped off, glancing around. Removing a pokeball from her belt, she recalled her Dragonite. She began walking, having no idea where she was heading. She had one goal. To find her lost love and her family. But there were so many questions floating around in her mind. Was he still alive? Had he found a new love? Did he care about her anymore? She shook her head, unable to answer those questions. She headed into the city, to begin her search...

Dewgongtears
April 25th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Danny emerged from the shower, his blue hair fell to his neck. He put on his jeans and a t-shirt. He tied his shoes and sat on the sofa to see some TV. Next to him was his Espeon, asleep already. The others were in their pokeballs or in their regular spots. He was too tired and fell asleep in on the couch. Hours later he was awoken by the ringing telephone.

He moaned and answered the telephone. "Hello?"

No one answered but then he heard a voice. It seemed to be whispering, "Come to the Safari Zone. We shall talk there?"

He knew the voice...was it possilbe that the Team Rocket executive was still alive? "Ebony?"

No answer just the dial tone now. Now he was fully awake and grabbed his pokeball. "Espeon...let's go..."

Espeon strechted herself out and yawned. Both of them walked to the Safari Zone. No one was there...

Kitty17794
April 25th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Lana walked through the town, noticing the Safari Zone. She glanced around, seeing no one around, then headed towards the Safari Zone, to explore a bit.

She pulled a pokeball off her belt and threw it into the air. It poped open, and her Espeon emerged in a flash of red. Espeon glanced up at her, then looked at the Safari Zone questionably. Lana nodded to it, then continued towards the Safari Zone.

DragonTrainer
April 25th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Name-Zeth

Zeth sat alone in the outskirts of Viridian City, with only his Dragonite by his side. He had other pokemon, yes, but he had been with Dragonite ever since he was a little boy, at first a friendly dratini, but when he became a trainer, the small dragon was more than happy to join him.
"Dragonite, fly, to Fuschia City, we haven't been to the Safari Zone in a while."

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Dewgongtears
April 25th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Espeon seemed to feel someone nearby. His eyes were shut in concentration.

"What's a matter?"

Then they both saw what Espeon sensed. A few yards in front of them was a black pokemon with several yellow rings glowing on its body. It seemed to stare at them with interest. And next to the Umbreon was Ebony. With her long legs, developed in the chest area and in martial arts she was a deadly weapon. Her outfit was a one-piece latex suit, a maroon color. Her dark caramel skin tone made her seem invisible.

"Hello Danny..." Her lovely voice sounded in the night.

"Ebony," He said flatly.

"I came here to tell you...Lara is here..."

It seemed the world stopped spinning.

Kitty17794
April 25th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Espeon glanced around as they drew closer to the Zone. Lana glanced down at the pokemon. "What is it?" She glanced down at her pokemon, wondering what it sensed. Her pokemon ran off into the darkness. She blinked, then ran after it. "Espeon! Come back!"

The Espeon ran towards what she sensed. She stood behind Danny, blinking. "'Speon?"

DragonTrainer
April 25th, 2004, 03:37 PM
As he arrived at Fuschi city, he didn't see anything that interested him. Hoping that he woud find some new pokemon at the Safari Zone, he wandered off to it, with Dragonite by his side. Normally, Dragonite would always travel with him, but on certain occasions, he was put in his PokeBall.

Dewgongtears
April 25th, 2004, 03:42 PM
Ebony placed her right hand on her right hip. And her left hand was in her long brown hair. "She arrives...along with another person..."

Danny was confused but then he remembered. "So what did Sabrina help you after all with your psychic powers?"

Ebony smiled and pointed behind him. "Look...behind you..."

Espeon turned around and saw the other Espeon. He immediality ran to the other one. Danny also sensed that someone else was with them. "Lara? And who is this other person that came here?"

Kitty17794
April 25th, 2004, 03:58 PM
The Espeon nuzzled Danny's hand, remembering him instantly. "'Speon!"

Lana sighed, putting her hands on her hips. "Where did she run off to?" She shook her head, and threw another pokeball. Her Raichu emerged from the pokeball, looking at her expectantly. She glanced down at it. "Espeon just ran off. I need you to help me find her."

Raichu nodded. "Rai Chu"

DragonTrainer
April 25th, 2004, 04:08 PM
"Come on dragonite, let's go into the zone"
They went in after paying the fee, but they didn't find much, they just wandered around, but there was no pokemon to be found, He hoped something would happen soon

Dewgongtears
April 25th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Ebony began to tap her foot. She looked at the Safari Zone and smirked. Danny looked at her with confusion.

"I came here to tell you that Lara is not the same girl you knew. We did something to her when she was in Hoenn."

Danny seemed confused. "What did you do to her?"

Ebony was taking into the sky by an enmorous pokemon. "They will soon come to destroy both of you...sorry!"

"Espeons....take me to Lana."

DragonTrainer
April 25th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Zeth watched something go into the sky, and immediately he got pulled in by the curiosity. He ran off to where the pokemon came from, and saw someone walking with an espeon, and a very strong looking espeon. He hopped onto Dragonite, and flew up into the sky, but no too high, he wanted to see what would happen.

Kitty17794
April 25th, 2004, 04:19 PM
Espeon nodded and headed back the way she came, slowly so the others could follow.

Raichu followed the path left by Espeon, Lana on his hells. What was wrong with Espeon? Why did she run off like that? Raichu stopped dead in his tracks. He could hear footsteps approaching. He growled and jumped into fighting position.

Lana blinked. "Raichu? What's wrong?"

Dewgongtears
April 25th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Danny was thinking what was wrong with Ebony. And who would just come for them? Both the Espeons were walking in the darkness and they spotted something moving towards them. Danny was cursing inside his head since he should have brough more pokemon with him. Now he had a multitude of them since he now owned the Safari Zone.

Next week he would release some new animals into the zone. He spotted a Raichu...it looked so familiar...but where?

He felt the earth rumble beneath his feet...what the **** was that?

"Who's there?"

Kitty17794
April 25th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Espeon ran over to the Raichu and started to converse with it.

Lana finally caught up with her pokemon. "Espeon. Why did you run off like that? I coulda lost you permentantly!" She blinked, noticing the shadowed figure nearby. "Who...."

DragonTrainer
April 25th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Zeth started lowering on the ground, now noticing 2 figures, and other pokemon with them, he could recognize the Espeons and a raichu. He was really getting curious as to what was going on right now...

Dewgongtears
April 25th, 2004, 04:41 PM
That voice! It sounded so familiar...it was her...Lana!

"Lana?"

His Espeon was now next to him and seated very formally. He thought he saw her figure but now he was thinking about what Ebony told him. He would have to find out himself.

Kitty17794
April 25th, 2004, 04:44 PM
The girl blinked. Could it be? It couldnt be...she was imagining this...But to be sure, she stepped closer. "...Danny?"

Raichu blinked, eyes widening. Espeon snickered. The lightning pokemon hadnt believed that Espeon had found Lana's lost friend.

Dewgongtears
April 25th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Danny ran to the figure and looked at her. It was her...Lana! He did not know what to do...it was so long since her vanishing.

"Is it really you?"

Meanwhile Espeon sensed something flying in the sky. He sensed a dragonite nearby and was cautious. He looked into the sky and was worried of who was out there watching them.

DragonTrainer
April 25th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Zeth grew tired of hiding from whoever the two figures were, and decided to go down.
"Dragonite, descend to the ground."
As he reached the ground, he casually looked at both of them, and had no idea who they were.

Kitty17794
April 25th, 2004, 05:10 PM
She could only stare at him. It was him! He was alive...and he remembered her. She managed to choke out a few words. "Danny..I can't believe it..."

Raichu glanced around, then noticed the Dragonite and it's trainer. "Chu..."

Dewgongtears
April 25th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Dany now noticed someone watching them. "Who are you?" He asked without turning to look at the person.

Espeon was now rubbing himself on Lana's calf. "I guess he is happy to see you too."

Kitty17794
April 25th, 2004, 05:22 PM
She glances down at the Epseon and smiles. "Hey there. Nice to see you too" She smiles, then glances at the visitor. "Hm?"

Raichu runs towards the trainer, jumping into fighting stance* "Chu..." It warns the Dragonite threateningly. Espeon growls in response.

DragonTrainer
April 25th, 2004, 05:34 PM
"Does it really matter who I am. Dragonite, easy now, I don't want to get you into a battle, not yet anyways. I'm not one of the bad guys or whatever, I have no clue what's going on. By the way, the name's Zeth."

Kitty17794
April 25th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Lana studies him, then looks at her pokemon. "Raichu, Espeon, at ease. They are harmless." She looks up at him again. "I'm Lana. This is my friend Danny. Nice to meet you"

The two pokemon sigh and back away. They were hoping for a battle...

DragonTrainer
April 25th, 2004, 05:44 PM
"Harmless, I wouldn't think so, not when we're in a battle, but otherwise, me and Dragonite here won't attack. Nice to meet ya'll as well. Say, what are ya'll doing here anyways? Also, if you and your pokemon want to battle, I accept wholeheartedly."

Kitty17794
April 25th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Glances at Danny, then back at Zeth. "Why we are here is none of your consern. But I'll accept your challenge. Lana Ketchum never turns down a challenge."

Raichu grins, rubbing its paws together. This would be fun...

DragonTrainer
April 25th, 2004, 06:09 PM
"I'm sure it's none of my concern, sorry for asking. Dragonite, go."
Zeth was ready for whatever the new girl would throw at him, he and dragonite had been together for years, they had handled all situations imaginable.

Kitty17794
April 25th, 2004, 06:25 PM
She watches the dragon, then looks at Raichu. "Ok Raichu. Show him what you are made of!" Smiles as her pokemon jumps into fighting stance. She looks up. "You can go first if you'd like"

Espeon backs away and watches.

DragonTrainer
April 25th, 2004, 06:29 PM
"Ok then, if you wish. Dragonite, Dragon Dance."
The dragon powered up to an extreme amount, and was ready for anything that would come along, ready to counter anything.

Kitty17794
April 25th, 2004, 06:32 PM
She watches the dragon, then looks at her mouse pokemon. "Raichu, give it your best Thunder attack!"

Raichu nods, and charges up. "Rai...Chuuuuuu!" He sends a wave of high voltage electricity towards the dragon pokemon.

DragonTrainer
April 25th, 2004, 06:34 PM
"Dragonite, you know what to do."
The massive dragon gave out a roar, and with a quick flick of his head, he absorbed the electric attack through his antenae, and fired off the thunder attack to the sky.
"Now, Earthquake."

Kitty17794
April 25th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Raichu bounced back, shaken up, but he caught himself using his tail and bounced to his feet, narrowing its eyes.

Lana watched, raising an eyebrow. "Raichu, headbutt!"

Raichu runs towards the dragon, head lowered. "Chuu!"

DragonTrainer
April 25th, 2004, 06:40 PM
The immense dragon nimbly jumped aside, letting the raichu fly forward.
"Dragonite, Dragon Dance."
The Dragon really got more powerful and speedier now, he was a force to be reckoned with

Kitty17794
April 25th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Raichu puts on the breaks, stopping. He spins around, and runs at the dragon again, attempting another headbutt.

Lana watches, thinking. "After your headbutt, use a sneak attack Raichu!"

DragonTrainer
April 25th, 2004, 06:47 PM
"Dragonite, use the sky technique we practiced earlier."
Dragonite took to the sky, dodging all of raichus attacks with incredible speed, thanks to Dragon Dance. He got ready for whatever would happen.

Kitty17794
April 25th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Raichu stops once more, then spins around and uses its Thunderbolt attack.

Lana watches, hoping their new sneak attack does some damage.

DragonTrainer
April 25th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Dragonite, caught surprised, got hit, but hardly took any damage. He absorbed most of it through its antenae, and fired it off.
"Dragonite, hyper beam."

Kitty17794
April 25th, 2004, 07:01 PM
Raichu is blasted back into the ground. Lana clenches her fist, then pulls off her pokeball. "Nice try Raichu! You deserve a rest!" *recalls her pokemon and looks at him* "You're not too shabby. Nice work." *holds out her hand, not sorry she lost*

(OOC: Gotta go, ttyl!)

DragonTrainer
April 26th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Zeth shook her hand, wondering why she went so easy on him, and also kind of sad at the fact that Dragonite didn't get the intense battle that he had been hoping for. He walked to Dragonite, to make sure he was doing well, and then with Dragonite at his side, he looked over at the girl and the boy, wondering what they were doing here.

Dewgongtears
April 26th, 2004, 01:56 PM
Danny walked up to Zeth and eyed him. "So, Zeth, was it? What are you doing here? Did you come here to go into the Safari Zone."

Espeon, meanwhile ran off to the mansion to collect five other pokeballs with the pokemon inside them. He was back in a flash and handed them to Danny.

"Thanks Espeon."

DragonTrainer
April 26th, 2004, 02:06 PM
"Well, pretty much, I've been doing nothing but training and fighting other trainers for the past few weeks, and neither of them has been very challenging. I had nothing else to do, so I came to the Safari Zone, and I ran into you guys. I won't ask about ya'll, like Lana said, it's none of my concern."
Zeth told them the honest truth, he didn't have much to hide from them

Kitty17794
April 26th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Lana nods, listening to the story. She notices that Zeth was dissapointed with the battle she'd given. "I'm sorry the battle wasnt what you were looking for. I havent had a decent pokemon battle in a long time. I guess I've lost my touch"

Dewgongtears
April 26th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Danny could tell that is was getting late and he wanted to go to his houser.

"Why don't we all go to my house and I will battle you there Zeth...with one of my best pokemon I have...unless your scared."

Danny and his Espeon began to walking to his house slowly so they could follow him.

Kitty17794
April 26th, 2004, 02:25 PM
Lana glances at Zeth, then follows Danny back to his place.

Espeon follows, keeping an eye on Zeth and Dragonite

DragonTrainer
April 26th, 2004, 02:26 PM
"Ok, I accept the battle, but I won't use my Dragonite this time, but I will use another pokemon of mine that should be a challenge for you. Off we go then."
He walked in the back of the group, still kind of curious as to what was going on

Dewgongtears
April 26th, 2004, 02:30 PM
All three of them arrived at Danny's house. He went to the backyard and arrived at what seemed to be a battle arena. He went to one side and he glanced at Espeon. Espeon pushed a button and water began to fill the arena.

"Water pokemon? You do have one, right?"

Kitty17794
April 26th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Lana smiles, watching the pool fill up. She had an idea of what pokemon Danny might use. She crosses her arms and leans on a wall, watching.

Espeon sits beside her, watching the pool fill.

DragonTrainer
April 26th, 2004, 02:35 PM
"Water pokemon, yes I have a water pokemon, but he is a dual pokemon, but I assume that will be ok with you. Go, Kingdra!"
With that he let loose the pokeball, and Kingdra emerged. A very powerful looking pokemon, you could tell it had been through many, many battles.
"Shall we do this?"

Dewgongtears
April 26th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Danny smirked, "What a nice pokemon you have there. Seems like it has been trained very long."

He got a pokeball and looked at it. "Lana this is a new pokemon. I caught this during the years...go Walrein!"

He threw the pokeball onto the arena and a Walrein appeared before them. The pokemon looked at Kingdra and howled. "Are you ready?"

Kitty17794
April 26th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Lana watches the new pokemon with interest. She'd never seen one of these before..... She glanced at Danny and smiled. "This'll be interesting"

DragonTrainer
April 26th, 2004, 02:44 PM
"Let's go"
Zeth wasn't too worried about any type advantages, walrein may be ice, but Kingdra's water type would cover up for it.
"Kingdra, Dragon Dance."

Dewgongtears
April 26th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Walrein watched the Kingdra with interest. "Hail...Walrein," Danny whispered into the air. Walrein's eyes glowed and varied sizes of hail fell onto the arena hitting everything in its path. Walrein went on a floater to see the dragon.

Kitty17794
April 26th, 2004, 02:56 PM
Lana watched the battle. Both pokemon seemed very strong.... But who would win? She glanced up at sky, thinking, while listening to the battle.

DragonTrainer
April 26th, 2004, 02:59 PM
"Hmmm, hail, Kingdra's had to deal with worse, we'll be ok." Zeth thought to himself, as Kingdra finished the dragon dance.
"Kingdra, go underwater!"

Dewgongtears
April 26th, 2004, 03:05 PM
Danny saw the Kingdra go underwater and he smirked. "Don't go underwater stay up there and freeze the water. Ice Beam!"

Walrein opened his mouth and he froze the water. "Now stay on your toes...he still is very stronge."

Walrein stood on top of the floater and he focused on the water.

DragonTrainer
April 26th, 2004, 03:11 PM
As the water froze, Zeth was a little surprised, he hadn't expected this, but not to worry, Kingdra was trained in what to do in this kind of situation."Shouldn't be too long now...." He thought to himself.
And sure enough, Kingdra blasted out of the ice with a powerful hyper beam, even more powerful than normal with Dragon Dance

Kitty17794
April 26th, 2004, 03:26 PM
Lana glanced down from the sky, watching the hyper beam shatter the ice. Both pokemon were very strong....

Dewgongtears
April 26th, 2004, 03:28 PM
Walrein tried to dodge the hit but it impacted with him. Walrein was sent crashing into the water. Slowly his body descended to the ground.

Danny smiled, "Walrein...rest..."

Walrein closed its eyes and fell into a deep slumber. His cuts and bruises were slowly healing by the rest...

Kitty17794
April 26th, 2004, 03:31 PM
She smiles. Rest attack. A good thing to have. Only one of her own pokemon knew that attack, but she found it very useful indeed.

Espeon sighed, lying down and curling up at Lana's feet, bored. She watched the fight through one eye, the other closed

DragonTrainer
April 26th, 2004, 03:32 PM
"Kingdra, let's use this to our advantage, let's not do a head on attack, not yet anyways. Kingdra, Dragon Dance, and make this a very good one."
His strategy was coming together, now that Kingdra's stats were bossted up to a high amount, his speed and attack, he could start sweeping. But he couldn't go at it so crazy, he needed to watch his every move, he musn't be reckless

Dewgongtears
April 26th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Danny observed that Walrein was now asleep and he seemed better.

"Walrein, snore."

Walrein began to snore real loudly and he seemed to be moving. Just then he opened his mouth and snow began to pore out of his mouth. The whole arena was filled with snow...it was the attack, Power Snow.

Kitty17794
April 26th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Lana blinks at the snow. This was interesting. She crossed her arms closer to her body to keep warm, watching the battle closely.

DragonTrainer
April 26th, 2004, 05:26 PM
"Come on Kingdra, you know how to counter snow attacks like this..." He muttered to himself.
And sure enough, Kingdra blew away the snow with a blast of water, protecting himself.
"Now, Kingdra, use your Double Team attack!"

Kitty17794
April 26th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Lana watches a bit longer, then looks at Danny. "I'm going to go inside..I'm tired, and its getting chilly out here. Have fun guys." *gives a polite nod to Zeth, then walks inside*

Espeon gets up and follows her

flygonruler1
April 26th, 2004, 05:51 PM
occ:
holy shizits
kitty found danny!
woot the master rper is back

whould it be posiible for me to join?

Kitty17794
April 26th, 2004, 05:56 PM
occ:
holy shizits
kitty found danny!
woot the master rper is back

whould it be posiible for me to join?

ooc: of course :D welcome

flygonruler1
April 26th, 2004, 06:05 PM
yay! okay then.(if you dont here from me for a day at a time you can control me as you want)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nick glanced cautiosly towrds the voices one he had in his mind the oher he didnt know and with the battle it made him all the more cautios.
Nick couldnt help but wonder why he followed them or why they seemed strange.Peeking around a tree he saw a familar face walking into the house.Who is that....he knew her from somewere....
He picked up his bag and opend the flap and examed the picture of him and ash as pals...There! the girl in the back that was her...Lana Kechum...But that cant be she was dead...Wait he thought...Nick walked through the trees till he came to the back of the house, setting his bag down he peered through the windows tryting to find some sorce of info....

Kitty17794
April 26th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Lana glanced around, noticing all the pokemon. "Well well...Danny certainly has been collecting...." She pulls off her pokeball, and throws it, releasing her Raichu. "Feeling better sweety?"

Raichu nods, rubbing his head. "Chuuuu..."

flygonruler1
April 26th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Raichu?Nick thouight for a moment...wasnt that a pickachu?Wow...Nick looked around the room then went to the next room.The kitchen...He opened the window and slipped inside.Looking around he found many things marked Danny...Wait...Danny and lana were great friends could this be the same danny?wondering if they whould remember him he found his way to the living room and looked around.
Fancy no doubt.He sat down by some stairs and looked at his options.
Confont lana and adk her about were she was and if thats the same danny,Or wait for her to find him and get sent to jail.
Ill got with number one,he stood and walked to were lana was in the main hall
"hello lana...."

Kitty17794
April 26th, 2004, 06:31 PM
She spins around to face him, putting a hand on her belt. "Who are you and havent you heard of a doorbell?"

Raichu looks at him, growling slightly.

flygonruler1
April 26th, 2004, 06:38 PM
"You dont remember me do you?"Nick looked at the pokemon
He thought he forgot somthing...His bag!
Nick whipped out his only pokeball with him and dropped it to the ground
A big pokemon came out one only found in hoen....Flygon.
"Im your brothers friend...Nick"

Kitty17794
April 26th, 2004, 06:42 PM
She raises an eyebrow, pulling off her pokeball. "I dont have a brother...but you do look familar. But I dont take chances..." She looks him over, frowning, then she blinks. "You're my dad's friend Nick. I remember you." She takes her hand off her belt slowly. "What are you doing in my friend's house?"

Dewgongtears
April 26th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Walrein woke up after the long nap. He blinked several times and went to the surface. "Walrein use you Double Team attack also!"

Now there were ten of them all around the Arena. They all began to swim in circles.

flygonruler1
April 26th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Curse his stupid memory...and hes only 25
dumb luck memory goes first....
Nick looked past her out the window as the battle got more firce.
so it is dannys place
"I snuck in the back if I know trainers today they dont take to kindly to people walking out of the woods be hind them"
Nick looked at her having flashback of when she was born
Could he tell her?Not now....
"so were were you?Your father and I searched forever..."

Kitty17794
April 26th, 2004, 06:59 PM
She sighed, glancing out the window. "It's a long story that I'd rather not share at this time. How are my parents?"

Raichu settled down in a ball, seeing this man wouldnt harm her mistress. Epseon followed suit, and soon fell asleep.

flygonruler1
April 26th, 2004, 07:16 PM
''You dads fine"He looked at her
"and mom ehh your mom is working with professor oak,Suprised he hasnt died yet.."

Kitty17794
April 26th, 2004, 07:20 PM
She nods. "Professor Oak is strong..he'll be around for awhile" She glances out the window, then looks at him. "So, what have you been up to?"

(gotta go, ttyt!)

flygonruler1
April 26th, 2004, 07:29 PM
occ:see ya!
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Looking around hoen"
"and you?"

Kitty17794
April 27th, 2004, 07:59 AM
She looks down silently at her two sleeping pokemon, trying to think up an excuse. She finds a half correct one. "I've been in Johto..."

DragonTrainer
April 27th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Zeth glanced at the new person, but didn't really take notice of him, he would rather focus on his battle.
"Kingdra, don't worry about it, walreing has as much chance of hitting you as you do him!"
All ten Kingdra moved in perfect synchronized motions, not one of them out of place.
"Kingdra, further increase your speed. Use agility!"
Not only had Kingdra advanced in great speed by using Dragon Dance twice, but now with agility, Kingdra's speed was phenomenal

Dewgongtears
April 27th, 2004, 03:55 PM
The Walreins were swimming in perfect union and all soon dived underwater. It reached the floor of the pool and they all formed the one Walrein.

"I might regret this...Earthquake!"

The pool began to crack along with everything else. The land began to shift...

Kitty17794
April 27th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Lana blinks, hearing the cracking. She walks over to the window and looks out, blinking. "Earthquake attack..."

DragonTrainer
April 27th, 2004, 05:15 PM
"Grr... Earthquake, I'm going to have to think fo something and quick.... Aha! Got it!" Zeth's lips formed a small smile, one that only he knew was there.
"Kingdra, there's nothing we can do about the quake, but you can protect yourself. Now, all of you, go blast a Hydro Pump down towards the ground and protect yourself!"
The Kingdras unleashed a strong Hydro Pump towards the ground, shooting all of them up through the sky.

Kitty17794
April 27th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Lana turns back to face her visitor. "I'm going back outside...wanna come along?" She smiles, then walks back out to the arena, glancing up at the water pokemon.

Raichu opens one eye, watching Lana walk out. He stretches, then sees she's in no danger, and goes back to sleep.

flygonruler1
April 27th, 2004, 06:09 PM
"I need to pick up my bag"he smiled
"Ill be right back" Leaving flygon to meet other pokemon he ran around back and grabbed his bag.Placing it over his shoulder he turned to leave but found somthing on the ground.

Near his bag a light stone lay,as If crafted by magic it had one of the smoothest sufaces he had ever seen.Nick picked it up and examined it.Hearing a noise he almost dropped it.Agin the noice sounded from the stone.Nick the relised he found a egg.
Picking his way back to the front he walked up beside lana and asked,"what do you think of it?"and showed her the stone

Kitty17794
April 27th, 2004, 06:12 PM
She turned to him blinking. "Well well..it's a pokemon egg.." She looked it over, then glanced back into the house. "You betta hope momma pokemon isnt around.."

Dewgongtears
April 27th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Danny smiled, he liked this kid. He battled tough and was not going to be easy. He saw that the Kingdra was now in the open.

"Walrein! Aim for the Kingdra and his hyro pump! Use you ice beam!"

Walrein aimed and opened its mouth. From it came a long shiny beam of ice aiming for the water and the pokemon.

Meanwhile, in a beach cave a pokemon stirred. It heard the chirps and cracking coming from its egg. In the dark the outline of its eyes opened.

Kitty17794
April 27th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Lana looked up, watching the ice freeze the water. She smiled. "I think Danny has this one won.."

flygonruler1
April 28th, 2004, 06:34 AM
Nick put the egg in his bag and set it down softly.
"Danny has this one in the bag"Nick looked at the other person danny was battleing
"whos the other guy?"

Kitty17794
April 28th, 2004, 06:37 AM
"That's Zeth. We met him in the woods earilar. I battled him too...but I lost." She shrugs, putting her hands in her pockets. "He's a pretty good trainer"

flygonruler1
April 28th, 2004, 10:52 AM
"I followed you guys from the woods but I didnt see any of you faces till later"
Nick shrugged"maybe I should challenge him.."

Kitty17794
April 28th, 2004, 10:56 AM
"Maybe. He's a great trainer...His pokemon seem really strong. Maybe we should have a tornament tomorrow. It would be interesting to say the least, and would be great training"

flygonruler1
April 28th, 2004, 12:52 PM
"great Idea!"Nick was happy to know she was ok.He had been close friends with her mom and dad.They whould be happy....

Kitty17794
April 28th, 2004, 12:59 PM
She nods. "Tomorrow will be interesting indeed...It'll be fun" She smiles, looking down at Raichu and Espeon

flygonruler1
April 28th, 2004, 01:02 PM
"yes"Nick looked at her pokemon
"youve trained real well"Nick picked up his pack"GO team!
Spirit the flygon from the door and sat beside Nick.A light came from one and darkness surrounded the other poekball
a Umbreon came out of the dark one and a shiny one came out of the other
"this is my team"he said

Kitty17794
April 28th, 2004, 01:10 PM
She smiles and leans down to pet the pokemon. "So cute! What a strong team." She scratches Umbreon under the chin. "Hey there sweetie"

flygonruler1
April 28th, 2004, 01:14 PM
The pokemon leaned up on lanas hand and for a moment nick thought he could tell about how close he was to her parents.He had been adopted.But not till after she left,Nick thought about his parents who were killed by afreak accident.He blinked back tears."her name is tails "he said pointing to the shiny one"hes spale and the flygons name is spirit"

DragonTrainer
April 28th, 2004, 01:46 PM
"Kingdra, break the Hydro Pump and jump back into the water!"
He gritted his teeth, it was such a foolish mistake to make, but he could make it up. He thought to himself," Let's see, Kingdra's speed is great, what with Dragon Dance and agility, and his strength as well, may as well use that to our advantage..."
"Kingdra, group twister!"
With that, the remaining Kingdra swam in pefect unison, with a rapid pace, in a few seconds, a giant twister came out of the water towards walrein

Kitty17794
April 28th, 2004, 01:51 PM
She smiled at the pokemon. "What a great bunch of pokemon." She stood up, and pointed to Raichu and Espeon. "You've met these two already...and my other two are too big to let out in here" She looks at him and blinks. "You ok?"

Dewgongtears
April 28th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Walrein looked at the twister with fear and intimidation. Danny had to do something...something to try to stop the attack.

"Break the land even more to make some barriers! Earthquake!"

Walrein again caused a enoumous earthquake that now the arena broke creating verious mountians all around...the water was alse getting fierce.

DragonTrainer
April 28th, 2004, 03:47 PM
The remaining Kingdra, which were now 3, all went off in different directions, as to confuse the walrein and surprise it.
"Kingdra, all 3 of you, use another group twister!"
The already messed up arena was becoming even more barren and wasted, but Kingdra nor Zeth would back down from the battle.

Dewgongtears
April 28th, 2004, 03:50 PM
"Enough is enough! Walrein! Focus on all the Kingdra's not just one! Use your Sheer Cold!"

Walrein's eyes widened, its tusks glowed blue and a sheet of ice flew over all the arena. Then it shattered releasing shards of ice and a cold wind sending then everywhere.

DragonTrainer
April 28th, 2004, 03:53 PM
"Kingdra, sheer cold has bad accuracy, but dive under just in case!"
After the shards of ice were blasted all over the barren arena, the 3 Kingdra blasted out of the water.
"Kingdra, all 3 of you, focus together and hyper beam!!"

Kitty17794
April 28th, 2004, 04:14 PM
She turns from Nick to look at Danny and Zeth. "Hey guys, call it even. At this rate you'll be out here battling all night! Besides, we decided we're gunna have a competition tomorrow!"

Dewgongtears
April 28th, 2004, 04:19 PM
Danny sighed, "Yeah it might be that way."

Walrein again was too late to move out and crashed into the remaining water.

"Rest!"

Walrein again went into a deep slumber...at this rate they would never finish. But Danny would not give up.

Kitty17794
April 28th, 2004, 04:21 PM
She smirks. Danny wasnt gunna give up..she knew that. "Come on guys. Give your pokemon a rest!"

Dewgongtears
April 28th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Danny looked at Lana, "What do you think Walrein is doing?!" He knew that Walrein would survive...

Kitty17794
April 28th, 2004, 04:44 PM
She shrugs. "Alright then...."

DragonTrainer
April 28th, 2004, 05:29 PM
"Hah, just in case youd don't know by now, I never give up, and I won't start to lose now. Kingdra's been through a lot tougher, we can handle it."
Although Zeth was very confident that Kingdra could win, he felt a small pang of intimidation, but he would not give up.
"Kingdra, quickly, use our ChestoRest technique!!"
Their ChestoRest technique could only be used once, but that was all he needed. Kingdra quickly ate the Chesto Berry it had in its mouth as it was asleep, and quickly came back awake, with all of its energy restored.

Kitty17794
April 28th, 2004, 05:31 PM
She sighs. "We'll be out here allll night.."

Dewgongtears
April 28th, 2004, 07:10 PM
Walrein was now asleep and was enjoying it. Again it began to snore and more powder snow began to fill the arena.

Danny smiled, "Good this attack does not apply any damage but it slows down the speed."

Kitty17794
April 28th, 2004, 07:21 PM
She glances at the two pokemon, looking them over. Both were in excellent condition. Very strong, great stats...They could easily win any battle...

Dewgongtears
April 28th, 2004, 07:39 PM
Soon someone began to laugh loudly. Danny looked up and saw a person standing on the roof of his mansion. It was a male...he could tell. He was in a TR uniform and he was holding a grenade launcher. He crouched and took aim.

Danny yelled, "Look out!"

He threw himself into the water to go with Walrein. The man on the roof soon aimed and fired at the water sending water and many other objects flying into the air.

"We came for the girl!"

Soon TR members soon were all over the place. Now underneath the ground the pokeballs containing the pokemon that belonged to Danny soon vanished and were transported to a safe haven. Soon all the eggs that Danny had been raising were soon gone to.

Kitty17794
April 29th, 2004, 07:25 AM
She backs up a step. This cant happen again...She sees Danny jump into the pool, and the grenade hit the pool. She quickly turns to Nick. "Get Zeth, and get out of here, NOW" She looks over at her pokemon, then runs for the pool.

Raichu jumps into action, launching a thunder attack at some of the TR members

flygonruler1
April 29th, 2004, 09:39 AM
"Im not leaving you!"Nick said running for the Pool
"zeth Keep the pokemon safe!"He said running.Spirit!He jumped on the pokemons back and grabbed the umbreons.They sped towrds the team rocket members who were shooting stuff."NOW!"Spirit began to glow and aimed a well prepeard blast to a rocket member with a few of dannys pokeballs in his hands.Jumping off of spirit he grabbed the pokeballs and ran"SPIRIT Help the other good pokemon!"spirit flew off and Nick crashed into some rocket member with a grenade launcher and a grenade shot strait up and landed by nick.

Kitty17794
April 29th, 2004, 10:47 AM
Espeon notices the grenade and uses it's agility to speed over and ram the grenade away from Nick and towards a group of TR members. "'Speon!"

Dewgongtears
April 29th, 2004, 01:30 PM
OOC: All of Danny's pokeballs are in his second base so the Rockets cannot get them. Along with anything else that is necassary is now gone.

Danny grabbed hold of Walrein and surfaced. He looked around and all his pokeballs were now gone. He seemed relieved for a little while until he saw that helicopters were on the arrival. They revealed several shotguns that were now shooting ice grenades towards the Flygon.

Danny cursed, "Warein we have to get out if here! We are outnumbered!"

Walrein nodded and returned to his pokeball, then it too vanished.

Kitty17794
April 29th, 2004, 01:32 PM
Lana reaches out to Danny to help him out of the pool. "Grab hold, I'll pull ya out"

Dewgongtears
April 29th, 2004, 01:38 PM
Danny grabbed her hand and he helped him out the pool.

"We need to get out of here. But my psychic pokemon are in my base which we will go much later."

Kitty17794
April 29th, 2004, 01:44 PM
She nods, and pulls a pokeball off her belt. She throws it, and her Dragonite appears in a flash of light. She jumps on and pulls Danny on behind her. "Dragonite, lets find Zeth and Nick and then get outta here!"

Dragonite nods and flies up, hovering over the yard. Lana notices Raichu and Espeon and recalls them, putting the two pokeballs away.

DragonTrainer
April 29th, 2004, 03:52 PM
"No way, I may not know you all that well, but any half-decent trainer knows to never leave a fellow trainer behind. So, whatever is going on, I may never know what it is, but I will not stand by here without doing anything."
Zeth stood firm, not to be moved by anybody, willing to fight no matter what. He returned Kingdra to its pokeball, and got ready for whatever lay ahead.

Dewgongtears
April 29th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Danny shrugged his shoulders, "Listen kid, we have dealt with these goons before and they have advanced and will kill if needed. Its not for leaving someone behind..."

He hesitated and brought out a remote. He hoped to never use this...ever...he slowly pushed the button and entered a code. A loud alarm was sounding and any pokemon not belonging to a trainer understood what was going on. All wild pokemon in the area cleared out.

Then a mechanical female voice sounded. "Self-Destruct Mechanism has been activated...self destruct will commence in five seconds...five..."

Danny got Lana and jumped on the Dragonite. "Its now or never...nothing can stop this now..."

Kitty17794
April 29th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Her eyes widen. "Self destruct? Danny..I dont think that was needed..." She glances at Zeth. "Get on your Dragonite and get out of here NOW." She looks at Nick. "You too!"

DragonTrainer
April 29th, 2004, 04:12 PM
"Honestly, that really wasn't needed, but if you must, you must. Dragonite, go!"
He threw out the pokeball containing his Dragonite, hopped on his back and flew up, out of range of the explosion

Kitty17794
April 29th, 2004, 04:59 PM
She glances around, looking for Nick. "Nick? Where are you!?"

Dewgongtears
April 29th, 2004, 05:16 PM
Danny did not think it was too much. I cannot let the Rockets know...or these...or even Lana...what I did...how...much pain..I...I have caused. The countless experiments that I did on so many people and pokemon...if the Rockets found me...they would find...it...her....I will rather kill myself than the see them get their hands on it.

"Four..."

Kitty17794
April 29th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Lana jumps off Dragonite, landing on the floor. "Dragonite, head up to safety with Danny. I gotta find Nick."

Dragonite nods and flies up into the sky.

She turns, then runs back to the mansion.

DragonTrainer
April 29th, 2004, 05:30 PM
"You're not going alone, I can tell you that much Lana, I'm coming with you like it or not."
Zeth caught up to her, he had no idea what he was doing, but something inside told him that he couldn't let her go alone.

Kitty17794
April 29th, 2004, 05:36 PM
She turns to him. "Listen, I can take care of myself. Trust me. I'm a big girl. Now get back to safety on the double"

DragonTrainer
April 29th, 2004, 05:41 PM
"Big girl or not, you're not going alone. You have no clue if there are anymore of them or not, and believe me, if there are, you can't take them all on alone. Besides, I have a faster method of travel."
"Arcanine, come out now, and let us hop on you, we need to find a person, smell me, you may pick up a faint trace of him."
Zeth hopped on Arcanine, knowing this was the fastest way to find Nick.
"Well, are you coming or not?"

Kitty17794
April 29th, 2004, 05:44 PM
She sighs. "Just cuz i'm a girl, everyone acts like I need help. Do they forget who I am?" She shrugs, and jumps up onto Arcanine. "Fine..but if you get hurt, I'm gunna say 'I told you so'"

DragonTrainer
April 29th, 2004, 05:50 PM
"Look, I never once brought up that you were a girl, you could be a guy, I don't care, I just never like to ditch anyone, no matter what's going on, even though I have no clue what is really going on."
"Arcanine, go."
Arcanine, picking up the trace, dashed as to where Nick may be, gracefully dodging anything in their way

Kitty17794
April 29th, 2004, 05:53 PM
"Well, thank you. But I dont like getting people into trouble on my account. And this IS my fault.." She sighs, looking around for Nick.

DragonTrainer
April 29th, 2004, 05:55 PM
"Well, trouble is nothing, compared to being in situations where you either make the right choice or die."
Arcanine stopped, and sniffed around, he had lost Nick's scent. As he pawed the ground and walked around some more, he picked up the trace and wnet on speedily to where he may be

Dewgongtears
April 29th, 2004, 06:29 PM
The Dragonite was flying over the ground and Danny saw they were not high. He got ready and jumped off the Dragonite. He fell to the ground and impacted. He was still alive...he slowly got up...holding his right arm.

"I need to get the last mark...the last piece to the puzzle...."

He staggard to the coast...to the cave where the eyes awaited him.

"Three"

Kitty17794
April 29th, 2004, 06:32 PM
"Dragon?" Dragonite watches Danny, then flies after him, picking him up and taking him to the cave. "Nite.."

Dewgongtears
April 29th, 2004, 06:39 PM
He thanked the Dragonite, then slowly walked into the cave. The eyes followed every move that me made...the creature was a pokemon that fell from the sky. It was the keeper to the last mark.

"We are in grave danger...they have come for Codename: Matriarch, you know who that is."

The pokemon nodded, its white eyes blinked slowly.

"You need to come to me...again...minimize yourself and come inside me...we need to rescue her. We have come to far so the rockets could get her...she thinks the rockets got her...but we know the truth...it was us...who did that to Lana...not the Rockets...we need to save her..."

"Two"

Kitty17794
April 29th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Dragonite blinks, watching this mystery pokemon. "Dragon?" It glances at Danny questionably.

Dewgongtears
April 29th, 2004, 06:49 PM
The pokemon then minimized into a little particles that were somehow 'injected' inside Danny's skin. Danny changed colors and his eyes widened. He then fell to the floor on his knees. He then looked a object that was floating in the air. He reached out and put it inside his pocket.

"Dragonite, I am going to use the powers of this pokemon that entered me in order to protect all three trainers when the mansion explodes...but I will need your help."

Danny extended his hand, hoping Dragonite would take it.

"One"

Kitty17794
April 29th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Dragonite blinks, then nods and holds out it's paw. "Nite!"

Lana bites her lip...they were running out of time....

Dewgongtears
April 29th, 2004, 06:57 PM
"Self-Destruct..."

From within the mansion explosions were heard and the mansion seemed to collapse. Danny and Dragonite's body began to glow a bluish color. He pictured the three and focused his energy to protect them.

The mansion then just collapsed and only a pile of rubble was left where it once stood.

"Dragonite we have to go find them!"

Danny let go of his paw and jumped on the back of the Dragonite..."I hope it worked..."

Kitty17794
April 29th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Dragonite takes to the air and flies quickly towards the mansion. As they arrive, he lands beside the rubble and looks around. "Nite!"

Kitty17794
April 30th, 2004, 06:47 PM
( sry for the double post, but i think this thread needs to be bumped ^^; plus I wanna introduce someone...)

A woman watches the mansion blow up from a cliff. She curses, wind whipping her cape back. "If that girl is dead, they will have to answer to me..."

DragonTrainer
April 30th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Zeth, having escaped the explosion by flying vertically with Dragonite, was watching everything from a view high above. As his eyes scanned the area, his eyes fell upon a woman wearing a cape standing on a cliff. He had an uneasy feeling about her, but he knew he would be meeting her soon. This was happening so fast, he had only met these people a few hours ago...

Kitty17794
April 30th, 2004, 06:56 PM
The caped woman notices Zeth, and frowns. He saw her...darn. She throws a pokeball, and in a flash of light and a loud bird like screech, appears the legendary Lugia. But this couldnt be the real Lugia. This one was red....

The woman smirks, jumping on Lugia's back. "Be forewarned boy. Dont interfere with Team Rocket. Stay away from Lana Ketchum, and no harm will come to you"

DragonTrainer
April 30th, 2004, 07:00 PM
"Look, I have no busines with any of ya'll nor with any members of Team Rocket, but Lana is my friend, and I won't leave her side, not until all of this is through with. Now, either you leave me alone, or we will have to settle this. I would rather not battle you yet, not until I understand all this."
Zeth was not intimidated, he was not once scared of the woman or her red lugia.
"What have I gotten myself into?" The thought raced through his mind as he flew on Dragonite.

Kitty17794
April 30th, 2004, 07:06 PM
She smirks. "A stupid choice on your part. You've been warned. What happens to 'innocent' bystanders like you is none of my concern."

Her Lugia flies up higher, and she glances down at Zeth. "Your little 'friend' will soon be in my grasp, and there's nothing you or her other friends can do about it"

DragonTrainer
April 30th, 2004, 07:09 PM
"Yes, probably stupid, but sometimes the most reckless things turn out to be the smartest moves you can make at some times. And by the way, I am glad you are not concerned about me, because I couldn't care less what you think of me, just be prepared for when we face off."

Kitty17794
April 30th, 2004, 07:12 PM
She nods. "Hm. Well, Your puny Dragonite is no match for Lugia." She glances down at the collapsed mansion, now noticing Danny and Lana's Dragonite. She shakes her head. "Pity. It could be too late for your friends already."

DragonTrainer
April 30th, 2004, 07:18 PM
"Puny he may be, miniscule even in your eyes, but size and strength is nothing compared to heart. I know that you think all I'm saying is a bunch of crap, but I don't care, my Dragonite would be more than a fair fight for you and your Lugia, legendary as it may be. And trust me, I know those two, a little maybe, but they will get out of it, no matter what they must do."

Kitty17794
April 30th, 2004, 07:21 PM
"Your soul is strong...you'd be a perfect partner for me...what do you say? Join Team Rocket, and you'd make all the money you could ever hope for, plus all the pokemon you could imagine."

DragonTrainer
April 30th, 2004, 07:30 PM
"Money eh? Well, you know, money is only a worthless object that tears the world I want, and I don't want to do anything with Team Rocket, no matter how strong my soul may be."

Kitty17794
April 30th, 2004, 07:36 PM
She shrugs. "Suit yourself. If you change your mind...go to Team Rocket headquarters...and ask for Marli." She smirks, then flies off on Lugia.

DragonTrainer
April 30th, 2004, 07:38 PM
"Fool, you have better chances of recruiting a rock," He muttered under his breath as he flew down to see what was going on at the site of the explosion

Dewgongtears
April 30th, 2004, 07:46 PM
Danny saw the red pokemon...could it be?

Is that the same Lugia that I helped create when I was the highest administrator of the Rockets...and Marli....what is she doing here?

Danny pulled out the 'mark' and saw it. It was the last piece to the puzzle of Lana's history. This is what Marli was after...or could it also be Lana? Will he tell Lana the truth of his past?

He had to get to his second base...but by himself. He had to somehow loose them so he could go unseen.

Kitty17794
April 30th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Dragonite watches the Lugia, blinking, then looks at Danny. "Dragonite?" He started to dig into the rubble, looking for his mistress.

DragonTrainer
May 1st, 2004, 11:54 AM
As Zeth and his Dragonite landed on the ground, he saw the other Dragonite looking for Lana.
"Hold, on Dragonite, my Arcanine can find her, Arcanine, go!"
As Arcanine came out, he started smelling everything.
"Arcanine, we need to find Lana"

Kitty17794
May 1st, 2004, 11:56 AM
Dragonite pauses, watching the fire dog, blinking. "Dragon?"

DragonTrainer
May 1st, 2004, 11:58 AM
As Arcanine was digging around, hot on Lana's scent, Zeth noticed that everything was eerily quit. He looked around at Arcanine, and saw that he was digging at where Lana may be. He ran off to meet Arcanine

Kitty17794
May 1st, 2004, 12:05 PM
Dragonite hovers over to them, landing and then helping them dig. He finally pulls his mistress out. "Dragon?" It glances her over worriedly.

Lana blinks, looking up at him. She smiles lightly. "Yea...fine..Put me down Dragonite."

Dragonite hestiates, then sets her down gently.

DragonTrainer
May 1st, 2004, 12:08 PM
"I knew he shouldn't have used that self destruct... Anyways, are you ok? And do you know of a woman with a Red Lugia?"
Zeth was intent on having his questions answered, he was really confused.

Kitty17794
May 1st, 2004, 12:11 PM
She looks up at him. "Yea...i'm fine..." She blinks, listening to his second question. "How...do you know about the Flame Lugia?"

DragonTrainer
May 1st, 2004, 12:16 PM
"Well, as I was in the air with Dragonite, I saw some lady standing on a cliff with a red lugia by her side. As I went down to see what was going on, she told me to go away, it was none of my concern. Then, she said I had a strong soul or something, and asked my to join Team Rocket, but there's no way I'm going to be part of that filth."

Kitty17794
May 1st, 2004, 12:19 PM
She clenches her fists, looking up. "Marli...what does she want..." She looks at Zeth again. "That, was Marli, big boss of Team Rocket. That Lugia, is a clone."

DragonTrainer
May 1st, 2004, 12:22 PM
"Marli eh? She was intent on getting me to join her, she offered me a lot of money and all the pokemon I wanted, as if I were to do such a thing. Well, what are we gonna do?"
Zeth returned Arcanine to his pokeball, and looked at Lana, wondering what her course of action would be

Kitty17794
May 1st, 2004, 12:24 PM
She blinks. What is Marli up to now? She looks at Zeth. "First, we must find Danny and Nick. I hope they are ok...."

Dragonite glances up. "Dragonite! Nite!"

Lana nods. "Dragonite says he's seen Danny since the explosion. But where is Nick?"

Dewgongtears
May 1st, 2004, 05:43 PM
Danny saw that Marli had left and Zeth found Lana. They would soon try to find him and the other one. How long did he have to hide as this Danny character?

"Having a hard time huh?" It was Ebony. She was next to him, whispering into his ear.

"What?"

Ebony laughed and hugged Danny fron his waist. "It's killing you that you have to hide under this so called 'Danny' but you know Marli. She will soon want Lana...your number expeirment. She is the one that the Rockets have...for when she goes into a battle you know what happens after all you made that part of her."

Danny spun around and looked at Ebony. "You don't know anything."

"Well, Marli is pissed off that you quit the Rockets...she is in debt because of you. And please don't, don't, fail. There is a lot in store for you."

Then Ebony walked into the sea and vanished.

Kitty17794
May 1st, 2004, 05:45 PM
Lana glances at Dragonite, then jumps on it's back. She looks at Zeth. "I'm going to search from the sky. You and Arcanine search the ground. We need to find them."

Dragonite takes off into the sky, and they begin their search.

DragonTrainer
May 1st, 2004, 05:48 PM
"Ok, we'll search the ground."
He hopped onto Arcanine, and they went off, with Aracnine trying to pick up the scent.

Dewgongtears
May 1st, 2004, 06:03 PM
Danny knew they would find in no time.

"If I want to go to my second base I have to loose them now."

Danny jumped into the ocean and dissapeared in the dark water. There he saw his Dewgong and he grabbed hold of it and cloaked by the water they escaped.

Kitty17794
May 1st, 2004, 06:11 PM
Lana frowns, looking around. Where were they? Were they hurt, or worse? Where could they be?

DragonTrainer
May 2nd, 2004, 08:43 AM
As Arcanine dashed to where the scent of Danny was still around, they came upon the ocean. Arcanine stopped, looked over at Zeth, and then pointed him towards the ocean.
"That's ok Arcanine, Danny must have escaped from here, most likely he didn't want us to know, but why would he do that?"

Kitty17794
May 2nd, 2004, 09:05 AM
Lana notices Zeth and Arcanine and has Dragonite fly to them. "What did you find?"

DragonTrainer
May 2nd, 2004, 09:16 AM
"Well, me and Arcanine haven't found any sign of Nick, but Arcanine found a trace of Danny, it led to the ocean. Any ideas about that?"

Kitty17794
May 2nd, 2004, 09:25 AM
She blinks, looking out at the sea. "What if Team Rocket got him?" She looks at Zeth, clearly worried for her friend's safety.

DragonTrainer
May 2nd, 2004, 09:31 AM
"Nah, I doubt it, he must have gone on his own, I have been around this are the whole time, I would have known or seen Team Rocket if he was kidnapped."

Kitty17794
May 2nd, 2004, 09:50 AM
She frowns, glancing at the ocean again. "But...why would he just leave?"

Dewgongtears
May 3rd, 2004, 02:24 PM
Ebony stood at a distance seeing the trainers look for Danny who was MIA. She was dripping wet with her TR uniform. Ebony took the place of Danny when he quit. Ebony jumped off the rock she stood on. She then slowly walked to the group.

"Missing someone?"She stood with a hand placed on her thigh and with an eyebrow arched.

Kitty17794
May 3rd, 2004, 02:27 PM
Lana spins around, looking at her. "Who are you and what do you know about Danny?"

Dewgongtears
May 3rd, 2004, 02:34 PM
She spotted a rock to sit on. She strolled to the rock to sit on it. She crossed her legs and chuckled.

"I know that Danny is the cause for your disappearance during those four years. He was part of TR throughout your little quests. He was just playing his part in the big game of TR. He never liked you, for you see I am his girlfriend. But he did fall in love with you and that is why he is stopping us from claiming you. We want you for the incredible results."

Ebony formed a evil smirk on her face.

Kitty17794
May 3rd, 2004, 02:37 PM
She gasps, clenching her fists. That cant be possible...it couldnt...could it? She narrows her eyes. "I dont believe you! You Team Rocket members are all lies!"

Dewgongtears
May 3rd, 2004, 02:41 PM
"Believe what you want girl, but he will tell you. I saw it in his eyes that he was hurting since he could not tell you the truth. But Danny...ha...his name is realy Danielth. He was the best TR member. He had every pokemon, a galore of money, houses and of course..me. He gave it all up jut for you. I don't get what he sees in you....do you?"

Kitty17794
May 3rd, 2004, 02:46 PM
Lana blinks. He gave all that up for her? She growls at Ebony. "It's none of your business. I'm sure I'm alot more caring and sensitive than you!" She pulls a pokeball off her belt. It's no normal pokeball however. She throws it in the air, and it pops open, a black mist swirling around her. When it fades, Lana has changed to her dark side. Her pokeballs had turned black, and her outfit has changed. Her Dragonite has turned dark as well.

She smirks. "We will see if battling skills are part of the reason he loves me better as well"

Dewgongtears
May 3rd, 2004, 02:51 PM
"Hm what power you have, good thing for you, that I am not allowed to battle you...yet. I have to find Danielth..." She turned away and a large bird pokemon grabbed her. "And if you think that what I have told are lies...then why did he run?"

They vanished into thin air..."Plus!" She yelled from the air. "Look for Danielth! Ask him yourself!"

Kitty17794
May 3rd, 2004, 02:53 PM
She growls, watching her go. "Fine, I will!" She looks down, clenching her fists. Was Ebony lying? Or did Danny really do this to her?

Dewgongtears
May 3rd, 2004, 02:57 PM
Danielth arrived to his second base. It was just miles away from his first mansion but this one was underwater. It seemed to be like a underwater attraction. When he arrived with his dewgong he saw that everything was there. He saw his papers and pokeballs. His next job was to talk to Marli. Slowly he dialed the number for Marli's personnal phone.

Kitty17794
May 3rd, 2004, 02:59 PM
Marli picks up her cell phone, turning it on. "Marli here, who is it?"

Dewgongtears
May 3rd, 2004, 03:01 PM
He heard her voice, "Remember me?"

Of course she would remember who it was...Danielth's call was only for one reason...to join once again TR.

Kitty17794
May 3rd, 2004, 03:03 PM
"Well well. Have you come back to beg your way back into Team Rocket?" She smirks, turning her phone on speaker, filing her nails. "I dont know if I want you back here. You could be a spy for that Ketchum girl"

Dewgongtears
May 3rd, 2004, 03:08 PM
Danielth viewed all the items and papers of the Lana that were on the desk. He knew Marli wanted these papers that she would kill for them.

"Yeah I do want my position back in TR, will you give it back? Plus by know Ebony has told the truth of my identity. Don't think I'm stupid. I want my position so I can end the life of which I created. I want to end Lana's Echo Side. But I need TR on my side in order to destroy and to accomplish my mission and my objective."

Kitty17794
May 3rd, 2004, 03:52 PM
Marli shakes her head. "Why would we want to destroy Lana's echo side? It's a great achievement if I do say so myself"

Dewgongtears
May 3rd, 2004, 04:00 PM
Danielth knew this would come, "Listen I want to destroy her Echo Side. I know you love this 'thing' I created. But if you help me destroy it and not kill Lana then I will give the everything on how to make the Echo Sides...all I ask is for me to join and for you to help me destroy the Echo Side of Lana."

Kitty17794
May 3rd, 2004, 04:03 PM
She snorts, thinking. "Why can't you do it yourself? You love her, she loves you, and she'll let you destroy it"

Dewgongtears
May 3rd, 2004, 04:05 PM
"You think that she is going to trust me after she knows the truth. If I go to her she will find out the truth about me. Plus I cannot....be with her....I want to be with Ebony." He looked at the sea and all the pokemon.

Kitty17794
May 3rd, 2004, 04:09 PM
"If you dont love her anymore, then why waste the time and trouble helping her?" She looks at her papers, thinking.

flygonruler1
May 3rd, 2004, 04:16 PM
sorry ive been gone!
like i said if im gone for more than a day you can control my character(s)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nick staggerd after surviving a explosing like that he should be greatfull to be alive!He grabbed his pokeballs ,he had just pulled back all of his pokemon when it blewup.Looking at the ocean he saw people.Lana the other guy and someone else.Walking towerds them he shouted"HEY LANA!"and collapsed...

Dewgongtears
May 3rd, 2004, 04:20 PM
"I honestly don't know, why I want to do this...but I think that she deserves better. So will you please help me?" Danielth was in depression, he just wanted the nightmare to end. "Please help me...I will give you everything that you need..."

Kitty17794
May 3rd, 2004, 04:24 PM
Marli sighs. "Fine, fine. You can come back"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lana spins around, turning back into her regular self, along with her pokemon. She runs over to Nick. "Nick?! Are you ok?"

Dewgongtears
May 3rd, 2004, 04:30 PM
Danielth smiled. "But of course I need the uniform...mind sending someone to pick me up?"

flygonruler1
May 3rd, 2004, 04:30 PM
"I think..."
"wait....you were differnt just now"Nick said getting up"You werent in jhoto you were takin by team rocket...."Nick relised that she might come to the same fate of his parents."You are a testing arent you..."

Kitty17794
May 3rd, 2004, 04:34 PM
Lana looks at Nick, then sighs. "Team Rocket did some kinda experiment with me.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Fine. See you later" Marli hangs up, then lets out Lugia. "Go pick him up and bring him back.

Lugia nods and flies off to Danielth's lair.

Dewgongtears
May 3rd, 2004, 04:40 PM
Danielth put his backpack together, along with all the papers. He knew that they would nit be able to make them since one thing, the last 'ingredient' is in him. He then used his 'PBT' to transfer all the pokeballs into the tech. Everything was with him and he locked the lair. He then rose on the elevator to the surface. He waited for the Lugia that he helped make.

Kitty17794
May 3rd, 2004, 04:46 PM
Lugia lands on the water, looking at him. "Lugia..."

Dewgongtears
May 3rd, 2004, 04:51 PM
Danielth stared at the Red Lugia with awe. "My, my look how you have grown."

Danielth gets a running start in order to jump on the red Lugia.

Kitty17794
May 3rd, 2004, 04:53 PM
Lugia nods and lets him land on it's back, then it takes off into the air.

Dewgongtears
May 6th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Now Danielth was on the Red Lugia waiting for them to get near the TR base. There he would put back on his uniform and take back his position from Ebony.

"Danielth is back."

Kitty17794
May 6th, 2004, 04:30 PM
Lugia lands in front of TR Headquarters and lets him off. Marli is waiting at the door.

Dewgongtears
May 6th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Danielth jumps off the Lugia in order to reach Marli. He stood in front of her and he grinned. Her eyed her, she had not changed one bit.

"You have not changed but unlike me," he pointed to his fake blue hair, "I have."

Kitty17794
May 6th, 2004, 04:57 PM
She nods, looking him over. She recalls her Lugia. "Well, lets go inside." She turns and opens the door.

Dewgongtears
May 6th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Danielth walked inside the building. It was completly the same since he left some years ago. He saw many other members walking down the halls staring at him. Some knew him yet some did not. They did not know that the greatest Team Rocket would be coming back and working on his secret agenda.

Kitty17794
May 7th, 2004, 08:30 AM
She turns to him. "Well, you know your way around. Now you find some way to get your little friend here."

Dewgongtears
May 7th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Danielth looked around. "Where is the uniform that I need?"

Kitty17794
May 7th, 2004, 07:02 PM
She points to a room. "You'll find it in there"

Dewgongtears
May 8th, 2004, 09:05 AM
Danielth walked to the room and saw the uniforms. He saw the unifroms and saws his. He put his on. It was a large purple cape with a black suit. It was his own uniform that he wore four years ago. He walked out to see Marli.

"What do you think?"

Kitty17794
May 8th, 2004, 07:20 PM
"Nice. Now, what about your little friend?" She watches him, leaning against the wall.

Dewgongtears
May 8th, 2004, 07:29 PM
"Well we gotta catch her and eleminate the other two that are with her. Then we get her and I will get rid of her Echo Side. Then after that we let her go and I give you everything about the Echo Side and how to apply it to your Team Rocket members."

Kitty17794
May 8th, 2004, 07:31 PM
She nods. "Fine then. You will be given everything you need to complete your task. Just ask, and it will be given to you"

Dewgongtears
May 8th, 2004, 07:37 PM
"Good, first I want Ebony to be eleminated also. We attack tomorrow at dawn, with a one hundred team rocket members. I want Lana alive but I will not go. You will need to inject with this serum," he pulled a hypodermic needle out from his pocket, "This will put her Echo Side on hold. But I want you, Marli, to go get her."

Kitty17794
May 8th, 2004, 07:45 PM
"Me?" She watches him, raising an eyebrow, wondering what he was planning. "Why me? And what do you have against Ebony?"

Dewgongtears
May 8th, 2004, 07:49 PM
"I have my reasons," he eyed Marli, "I want her gone because she is going to side them believe me I know. And you, because she want to be part action again."

Kitty17794
May 9th, 2004, 06:33 AM
"Hmm...very well. Tonight we shall prepare, and tomorrow we'll attack. I'll get your friend and do the rest...but I think you should take out Ebony. I'm doing enough for you as it is." She walks off, going to get ready.

Dewgongtears
May 9th, 2004, 07:49 PM
Danielth sneered, "Oh I will take Ebony out and you...then I will be leader of this organization. But...Lana will never forgive me."

Kitty17794
May 10th, 2004, 10:52 AM
Lana sighs, wondering what happened to Danny.....why did he leave?

flygonruler1
May 11th, 2004, 11:56 AM
"hello Lana,You okay?''Nick looked with wondering eyes
"you seem Troubled"

Kitty17794
May 12th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Lana looks at him, sighing. "I'm ok...I'm just worried about Danny is all..."

Kitty17794
May 28th, 2004, 07:45 AM
(hellllllllo? is this dead then?)