PDA

View Full Version : Request your custom yugioh card!

Chazz Princeton
January 14th, 2007, 10:43 AM
Dunno If this is supposed to be here but sorry if it isnt! Now this thread is for hardcore yugioh fans and it is about yugioh cards where you request a card about someone or somthin and i draw it out for u using the computer! No big deal get it! It can be yugioh based or not!

Nuke
January 14th, 2007, 11:04 AM
You do know that you have to post examples dont you?

Forest Grovyle
January 15th, 2007, 02:47 AM
1234pokemon, you need to post examples of your work so I can see whether this fits in the main Art Gallery or not. If you're drawing the artwork yourself it does belong here, so please post some to let us know.

--FG

Chazz Princeton
January 15th, 2007, 10:17 AM
1234pokemon, you need to post examples of your work so I can see whether this fits in the main Art Gallery or not. If you're drawing the artwork yourself it does belong here, so please post some to let us know.

--FG
um its computer drawn and i cant really waste my time so i can make an example if u request a specific card! Sorry if u think i am being rude!

Forest Grovyle
January 15th, 2007, 11:37 AM
Well you must have made one before for somebody, even if it's not a card you can still post an example of your work.

It does seem like it's in the right place though as you say it's computer drawn.

--FG

KKN
January 15th, 2007, 04:10 PM
I got one!!!

Name: Rat-Bolt Archfiend
Attribute: Earth
Level: 4 stars
Type: Fiend
Atk/Def: 1500/1000
Effect: When this card attacks or is attacked, roll a six-sided die. If the result is an even number, increase the attack of this card by 500.
Picture: PIKACHU -----

Think you can do that?